Once more with feeling.

A new small thread for me, since you won't stop begging :rolleyes:. I kid, again it's all for me, I'll be being a a lot less prolific this time. But when I do take some pictures I want to share they'll be going in here. I hope all my best buds are still around :cattail:

omwf2.jpg

Egad!!! SUBscribe! :D

Your following will just get bigger and bigger, like a certain part of my body, while I look upon your beauty.

Wow

While love your other thread I must say you certainly stepped it up a mile with this one! HOT DAMN

Thanks folks, glad you like it :)

So when do we see you actually READING that Amsterdam Journal, eh? Lol

I'm pretty sure I never gave anyone the impression that I'd read it :rolleyes:

Some people believe there are better things to do in Amsterdam than reading the Journal....I've heard it's the no.1 place for taking naked pictures of yourself
:rolleyes:

Some people believe there are better things to do in Amsterdam than reading the Journal....I've heard it's the no.1 place for taking naked pictures of yourself

I've been to Amsterdam. It's true...very true. It's also a great place to have sex in public!

Just lovely my dear. So good to see you starting a thread again.

really?
never heard of that...
but i will mind when i go there next time...

You know, that second picture is good, but I can see why you rejected it -- the reflection in the first picture is perfectly placed. The second one is just sloppy. Get with it.:rolleyes:

Oooh, I like being called a fine gentleman.

Bearing in mind I once called LeChatNoir s gentleman :rolleyes::D

Great pics, you have lovely skin. :)

Thanks

Welcome back, lovely. :rose:
'sup meddlesome :)

You know, that second picture is good, but I can see why you rejected it -- the reflection in the first picture is perfectly placed. The second one is just sloppy. Get with it.:rolleyes:

I'm not sharing more now because I'm worried about your harsh criticism :rolleyes:, everyone else is missing out because of you.

Back