The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already written. I'm just trying to fix it. It's kind of a mess.

This is channel 9 dungeonwatch. The heroine is still desperately waiting to be rescued out of a dungeon turned into a mess, so she can in turn rescue her rescuer. Stay tuned, folks!

Psst, don't tell her, but I'm paid to distract Molly by that evil husband. Now she'll laugh instead of correct and he has more time for his evil plots. This is engineered for everyone knows Molly can't write mess at all. :rose: She's successfully fishing for compliments rigt now :D

Maybe...

Hey, the next chapter of Cloak of Lies is already out. I just submitted it two days ago.

System works pretty well when it's not being bombarded by a ton of contest entries :D

I may have to go read that when I find a little time ;):rose:

This is channel 9 dungeonwatch. The heroine is still desperately waiting to be rescued out of a dungeon turned into a mess, so she can in turn rescue her rescuer. Stay tuned, folks!

Psst, don't tell her, but I'm paid to distract Molly by that evil husband. Now she'll laugh instead of correct and he has more time for his evil plots. This is engineered for everyone knows Molly can't write mess at all. :rose: She's successfully fishing for compliments rigt now :D

Tarakin, you're adorable.

System works pretty well when it's not being bombarded by a ton of contest entries :D

I may have to go read that when I find a little time ;):rose:

I just submitted chapter 11, so you're going to need more than just a little time.

Couldn't you just have Princess make a large salad ;)

Uh, well, I had her pick the lettuce and judging by the mess she left in the garden, I don't think I want her in my kitchen.

Besides, this salad has a hot bacon dressing on it. I haven't turned her loose on the stove unsupervised yet.

Uh, well, I had her pick the lettuce and judging by the mess she left in the garden, I don't think I want her in my kitchen.

Besides, this salad has a hot bacon dressing on it. I haven't turned her loose on the stove unsupervised yet.

Probably a good idea. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen by myself until I reached the seventh grade. Even then I was still inclined to burn the vegetables I didn't want to eat . . . :eek:

Probably a good idea. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen by myself until I reached the seventh grade. Even then I was still inclined to burn the vegetables I didn't want to eat . . . :eek:

By 5th grade, I has fixing around half the meals that our family was eating. By 7th grade, it was my job alone to keep the troops fed.

Have you ever had hot bacon dressing?

By 5th grade, I has fixing around half the meals that our family was eating. By 7th grade, it was my job alone to keep the troops fed.

Have you ever had hot bacon dressing?

Made it a couple of times. I consider it a winter dish, to be honest, especially over raw spinach! Yum.

Made it a couple of times. I consider it a winter dish, to be honest, especially over raw spinach! Yum.

You're so wrong! It's a spring dish. You serve the dressing over fresh spring greens with green onions right out of the garden and a side of sliced tomatoes.

Being outdoors.

For the past half hour I've been sitting here watching one of the most amazing things.

There's a pair of robins outside my gazebo. They're teaching their young fledgelings to hunt. The younsters are noisy critters. The parents, as we all know, hunt by sound. They listen for the earthworms to move in the dirt under the lawn and then quickly pull them from the ground.

The little ones follow the parents across the grass, cheeping and chirping and hollering for more while the parents try to hear what's going on in the mud. The mother finally got frustrated enough to fly to another area, leaving the father to contend with two screeching chicks. She came back with a mouthful of fat, juicy worms and the screeching started in earnest. Daddy looks so much like any father, flustered and overwhelmed.

Now the chicks have hidden themselves in the flowerbed and both parents are in a panic to find them. LOL. It's an absolute riot. What a racket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back