Want What You Can't Have (PM interest)

Polycoms

Really Experienced
Premise:
You are the most attractive girl in the office (having just joined from school/university) who was chased around the office for the first three months of your employment by the office stud, Joe Stewart. You are used to getting what you want and love to be wanted and lusted after by those around you. Joe has stopped chasing you over the last week and you want to know why.....

Joe Stewart:
Height: 6ft
Weight: 180lbs
Hair: Brown, Short
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Tanned as recently back from holiday

Personality/History:
Joe Stewart is the future of Atley Media, a large company with branches in Music, TV, Radio and Film. He joined 4 years ago after finishing university and has already been promoted 3 times. Joe finds himself running a department for the first time in his life with the TV Production division. Joe's team is responsible for making sure that everything goes smoothly around the production of Atley's new shows.

Reasonably well off, young, intelligent and quite attractive, Joe has always had success with women but, for from being a player, Joe prefers a monogamous relationship where he can commit to his partner. Joe had been single for three months, an relatively long time for him, when a new employee caught his attention. Blindingly gorgeous, Joe pulled out all the stops to try and win her over without success. Putting the rejection down to 'her being born a stuck up bitch' he began going out with a new girl, a medical student named Hallie, two weeks ago. He is really starting to get into the relationship and enjoys spending time with the beautiful Hallie whenever they can fit in around both of their jobs (Both work relatively long hours and Hallie has very inconsistent hours being a med student.) when a complication begins at work..............

My idea is that your character will be the new employee who is now chasing after Joe more and more riskily in the attempt to get what she cant have (the now taken Joe.) This interest in Joe only developed after you realized he was going out with somebody else who was also very attractive. The sexual tension between Joe/You will build up with your teasing until Joe decides to cheat on his girlfriend (something he has never done before.)

PM before posting please

I will try to post atleast once/day.

Krista

Krista stared at the mirror in front of her as she readied herself for work. Lifting her long, dirty blonde locks off her shoudlers to see how her hair would look up and off her neck. For the past few months, she had been working at the media firm and enjoying the attention of quite a few men that worked there, especially Joe. Joe had started hitting on her the first day she walked into the office.
She still remembered her first reaction to him. He was gorgeous, yet a constant filirt. Yeah, she knew the type. The type that thought all he had to do was shower her with a few words and compliments and she would be all his. Well, Krista knew the game.

All her life, she had gotten what she wanted. She knew that her body and looks were that of almost every man's dreams and she knew how to play it. But lately, something had gone wrong. Joe had almost stopped talking to her at all. He barely glanced her way as she walked by him. And for some reason, she missed it. There had been something about him that had attracted her.
Rumor around the office was that he had started dating someone and although he was a flirt, he was monogamous. This worried her a little. Joe should be hers and she was about ready to kick things up a notch.

Finally deciding on a hairstye that left her hair up off her neck with a few strands hanging down her back, she walked into the bedroom to choose just the right outfit.

She looked in the closet and choose a form fitting black sheath dress that came about mid thigh, accenting her perk breasts and tight ass and thighs. She knew her legs were her best feature and did her best to show them off.At 5'7", she only wore heels if men were taller than her, which Joe was. She choose a pair of black, strappy sandles that made her calfs tight.
She applied subtle makeup to her face, just enough to bring out the blue of her almond shaped eyes. Satisfied, she made her way tou the office.

Joe had already arrived by the time she did and she needed an excuse to go to his office. Finding one, she walked, no sauntered to his desk, coming around to where he sat. She leaned her hip against the desk, her thigh brushing his arm.

"Good Morning Boss, I was just looking over this schedule and it seems we may be a little off. What do you think?" she asked, leaning into him just a bit as she laid the folder on his desk.

Last edited:
Joe got up at the regular time despite having only gotten back from his new girlfriend's appartment two hours before his alarm was set to go off. I'm really starting to like that one. 8/10 for looks, a freak in bed and on top of all that she cooks a mean curry. Great start to a relationship, no doubt. He went through his morning routines mechanically, white shirt, dark suit, red tie. Isn't red meant to suggest power or something?

Despite his tiredness he still managed to get out of the door on time and, as usual, was the first one on his team into the office. He believed in setting an example for his employees in every aspect of their work; getting there first showed them that no matter how hard they worked, he would always work that much harder. Joe flopped down behind his desk, flipped on his computer and was just finishing up his competitor update when he heard somebody knock before entering his office.

Ahh, Krista He though, giving her an appraising look as she sauntered over to his side of the desk. As beautiful as ever and dressed even sexier than usual. It's always nice to have some eye candy around the office... He wasn't surprised when she came and lent up against his desk, brushing his arm with her toned thigh. Such a little tease that one. Too bad she was all talk. What a body.

"Good Morning Boss, I was just looking over this schedule and it seems we may be a little off. What do you think?" Krista started, presenting him with a folder. John ignored the press of her thigh as he took the folder off the desk and studied it intently for a few minutes. "Looks like you're right Krista. Joan could never make that flight connection. Go ahead and get her booked in direct - privately if you have to. That show is airing two days after the filming, we can't afford any delays." He said, turning in his seat towards his employee, brushing up against her even more than before. "Great spot by the way. Keep it up." He complimented, his gaze taking just a little longer than it should have done to reach her face.

Slowly, and meticulusly, she crossed her legs, bringing her breasts closer to him. "I also found this. It seems that the hotels are a little off also. I was thinking that maybe we should go down to the site and try to straighten things out." she looked at him, trying to get him to look at her for the beauty she was. She wanted him. Wanted him in a way she had never wanted before. Maybe it was the fact that he was turning her down??

She shifted a little, her skirt riding up a little more on her thigh, revealing that she was wearing stockings and not hose. "Have you ever thought of a deep, rich purple tie, it would really bring out your eyes?" she asked as she slowly leaned in, her finger sliding just under the knot, slowly dragging it towards her as she lifted herself off the desk. She slowly walked towards the door, glancing over her shoulder, "Just think about it." she suggested as she saunterd back to her desk.

Yes, she could have him she thought. It was just a matter of time.

Joe watched Krista crossing her long, shapely legs while she mentioned the hotel problem. Those things go on for ever... "Yea, sure. Lets go there after lunch. 2:00. Let them know we're coming." He replied, taking a look back down as Krista shifted around on his desk exposing a hint of soft flesh between her stockings and dress that Joe looked at for way too long. "Have you ever thought of a deep, rich purple tie, it would really bring out your eyes?" She teased, forcing his eyes up from her legs, catching a great view of perky tits before looking into her knowing eyes with his mouth slightly open, unable to respond as she glided off the desk.

Turning around and walking away seductively, Joe immediately locked his eyes onto Krista's tight calves as his gaze traveled slowly up to her firm little ass that stuck out beautifully in her sheath dress. "Just think about it." She called over her shoulder, clearly catching Joe's eyes on her rump before walking out the door. Fucking tease.

The rest of the day up until lunch went by as a bit of blur for Joe. He was always busy and today was no exception. Getting his lunch from the cafeteria, he detoured past Krista's on the way back to his office for a working lunch. "We're setting off for the hotel in 30 minutes. Meet me by my car after you've finished your lunch." He informed her before continuing on.

Being an executive and part of one of the biggest companies in the country had its advantages. A company car in the form of a M3 was definitely Joe's favorite. He was looking forward to the little break in his day as he headed down to the underground parking garage to meet Krista for their trip to the hotel. He was a bit early so stood by his car waiting for the beauty to arrive. "Shall we?" He asked rhetorically before jumping in the driver's side and starting off their 30 minute trip to the hotel.

Krista knew she was getting close. He at least seemed a littled interested. As the day progressed, she thought more and more about the whole "tie" thing.

At lunch, she went out and bought him a new one. One in a color that she knew would enhance those blue eyes of his.

As they drove to the hotel, she kept shifting in the seat, causing her skirt to raise just a little more. As they neared the hotel, she couldn't help but lay her hand on his thigh. "I have a present for you." she said as she reached into her bag and pulled out the tie. Slowly she leaned over and began to take off his old one. Her hands ran down his chest as she took the old one off and began retying the new on.

"Yes," she breathed against his neck,"That looks much better" Her hand settleing at the apex of his thighs.

Driving to the hotel, Joe couldn't help but notice that Krista's squirming had caused her skirt to rise up her legs showing off her fleshy thighs again. There was quite a lot of leg room in the passenger seat and his sexy employee had the seat as far back as it would go, accentuating her lovely long legs. Joe was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road as he kept stealing glances over at his passenger. Is she doing this on purpose just to wile me up? I wonder if she has heard I have a girlfriend now and is just doing this to get under my skin...

About half way through the trip Krista interrupted their work conversation by placing her hand on Joe's thigh and blurting out: "I have a present for you." Her hands were all over him as she replaced his tie with her new one and the stimulation coupled with the looks he had been getting of her legs for the last 15 minutes had Joe feeling quite aroused. I hope she doesn't notice... It'll only make her worse.
"Yes," she breathed against his neck,"That looks much better" Her hand going back down to his thigh, higher up this time. "umm... Krista?" The usually ice cool Joe almost stammered out, directing his gaze down to her hand on his thigh questioningly.

"Sorry, JOe. Am I doing something wrong? I just wanted to help you", she pleaded. She knew that it was working. He was thinking of her, not the new girl. She almosted laughed as she got out of the car.

Walking to the lounge, she made her way to the bar where the stars of the show were hanging out. She noticed the leading man, one of hollywoods hottest, looking at her as she walked in. She began to flirt with him as Joe made his way in. Afterall, he wasn't interested in her.

As she flirted, she explained the sitiuation and began to get rooms settled. Hwe wanted her to stay, but she was able to difuss the situation quickly. Her only goal that night was to get to Joe.

She had allowed the lead to run his hands under her skirt, knowing that Joe was looking. The thing was, Joe didn't know that he was as gay as they came. He had been her roomate all through college and had always helped her out. "Mike, give him the full gamit!"v she exclaimed as his hand grabbed her ass and lifted her.

Joe was relieved when they finally pulled up at the hotel. Krista had been relentless in her teasing the whole way and he was aching to be able to finally stand up and reposition his cock a bit more comfortably. That bitch could turn Elton John straight he was thinking as he watched her ass swaying invitingly on the way into the hotel.

Once they were inside, Krista couldn't help but flirt a bit with the lead actor before efficiently re-arranging the rooming situations with little help needed for Joe over the next couple of hours. It being just after 5.00 already, they decided to stay for a drink with the cast. It never hurts to re-enforce customer relations... Joe was talking to the director about what type of shows he saw himself doing in the future when he saw Krista with the actor from earlier. "She's a bit of a stunner, that one." The director commented. "Don't get me started."

Krista and the lead started getting a bit frisky, rubbing up against each other a bit before Joe watched the actor's hand reach down and lift up the back of her dress exposing the nicest ass he had ever seen in his life. Joe's conversation with the director was all but forgotten when 'Mr Famous' gave Krista's firm globe a squeeze, lifting her up in the air just a little bit. I go after her for MONTHS and all I get is constant teasing and the occasional feel of her legs. This guy meets her and 3 hours later she's all over him. Fucking fame whore. He thought to himself, unable to surpress a groan when he saw the dirty blonde's lithe leg wrap around the actor, pulling him towards her further. But what a body.... Louise is going to get the fucking of her life tonight, thats for sure.

Joe soon realized he was getting way too turned on in front of his clients, thankful they hadn't noticed he excused himself and went outside to get some air. He found a nice secluded corner in the hotel's garden, sat down and flipped out his phone to call his girlfriend. It's getting late already, lets make sure she doesn't make any plans. "Hi sexy!" His girlfriend answered almost immediately before starting to drone on about her day...

Krista looked at Mike with that little look. She knew exactly what she was doing and who she was doing it to. As they continued to dance, Mike kept playing with her dress, causing it to rise up more.

"How dare you! she exclaimed as she slapped him across the face. You seem to think I am that easy!" she kept bereting him as she turned and left the room.
She went and found solice in the balcany. Not even noticing that Joe was there, on the phone. She sank on the bench, her hands covering her eyes as she let the silent tears fall.

She sat there for a few...waiting to see if he came to her.

Joe was finishing up the conversation with his girlfriend, having arranged to go over to her appartment after he got back from work when a clearly distraught Krista came storming over before sitting down on the bench and... Is she crying? What could have happened.... "Sorry gorgeous, gotta go. He said, ending the conversation "Yea, I can't wait either." Joe couldn't help responding before hanging up.

Looking back down at Krista, now with her head bent over in her hands, Joe tried to cheer her up "Heeey, what's wrong?" He soothed quietly, waiting for a response that didn't come before going and sitting down next to his sexy employee. "It's OK, It's OK." He whispered as he reached his hand out and started stroking her back soothingly.

Joe waited for Krista to respond before continuing "You're safe here. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, clearly concerned for the welfare of one of his top employees. So bright and bubbly to this.... She seemed to be having a great time as well...

Last edited:
She knew he had seen her. Then, before she knew it, he was sitting next to her on the bench, his arm hesitantley coming arournd her shoulders and stroking her back lightly.

She leaned into him, her head resting on his shoulder as she wiped the tears from her eyes, and tried to hide the slight smile from her lips. Mike had done a good job. She was sure that Joe was convinced that she was upset about beign pawed at like some tramp.

"It's just that.... well, I don't want to upset the client, but I am not some plaything for him. WHy is it that men seem to think that all there is is this package they can see. I am so much more than that. Her hand came up and wrapped around his shoulder as she nuzzled into his neck. Her breath floating lightly against his neck and ear as she sank deeper into his arms. "I'm sorry Joe, I didn't mean to dmp my burden on you, maybe we should go?"

She slowly slide her hand down his chest as she began to move away from him. Her hand again on his thigh as she stood, turning her back to him.

Joe was glad that he could help soothe a clearly distraught Krista. He felt her lean into his shoulder, wiping her tears away while he continued to run his hand up and down her back.

Krista starting explaining what had happened with Mike, to an increasingly upset Joe "It's just that.... well, I don't want to upset the client, but I am not some plaything for him. WHy is it that men seem to think that all there is is this package they can see. I am so much more than that." she whimpered out, pressing her body into Joe, her hot breath against his neck as he felt her breasts press firmly into him Hardly any give at all... I'd love to squeeze those babies... NOT the time Joe, this is your employee, you've got a girlfriend and she is clearly vulnerable at the moment. FIX UP. "I'm so sorry Krista. We should have left after sorting out their rooming." Joe appologised, pulling her closer into him wrapping both of his arms around the beautiful young woman. "You ARE a bit of a tease Krista.... Maybe you should tone things down a bit if you aren't interested...You've got such a sexy body, you need to be careful. Not all men are respectful of your wishes." He whispered out hesitantly. She can't be that naive... Surely she knows her body has men running circles around her...

It wasn't long before Krista started to get up, slowly dragging her body across Joe's as she left the safety of his arms. "I'm sorry Joe, I didn't mean to dmp my burden on you, maybe we should go?" She said, squeezing his thigh again before turning to leave. "Yea, you're right. I'm meant to meet Hallie a bit later and I'd rather not keep her waiting." Joe agreed getting up and heading back to his car.

Once they were both seated and ready to go, Joe looked over at Krista asking "Do you need to go back to the office to get your car? I'm not sure if the garage is still open, its quite late..." Before putting the car into gear and setting off on the 30 minute journey back to the city.

Last edited:
Krista walked in front of him on the way back to the car, making sure he had a good view of her tight ass in the short skirt. They said their good byes to those still at the bar, avoiding Mike. Krista saw Mike out of the corner of her eye and winked, silently thanking him.

"Do you need to go back to the office to get your car? I'm not sure if the garage is still open, its quite late..."

"I guess just take me to the garage, maybe we will get lucky and I can still get to my car. If not, I can either call a cab or even walk to my condo, it isn't far from the office. Krista said as she adjusted her skirt just a bit, causing the top of her dress to drop just a little bit exposing more of her chest."I really appreciate you going with me tonight, Joe. I would have been a bit lost without you. But I think you may be right. I may need to tone down a little bit around Mike. I just....I just didn't realize that I had flirted that hard with him." she laid her hand on his thigh as she spoke to him, just lightly, barely a caress.

Slowly, she slide her hand across his leg and then back onto her own. "So is Louise your girlfriend? If so, she is a lucky woman." She let her hand come up to the small necklace she was wearing, letting the small diamond heart she wore slide back and forth around her neck, knowing that Joe's eyes would be drawn there.

"Office it is then." Joe said, speeding up eager to drop Krista off and get over to his girlfriend's apartment having been teased so spectacularly throughout the day.

"I really appreciate you going with me tonight, Joe. I would have been a bit lost without you. But I think you may be right. I may need to tone down a little bit around Mike. I just....I just didn't realize that I had flirted that hard with him." Krista said as she slowly dragged her hand over Joe's thigh. "Its OK Krista, everybody needs a shoulder to cry on every now and then. Even the strong ones." He sympathized, pretending to ignore her touch on his thigh and briefly looking over and smiling at the beauty next to him.

Mentioning his girlfriend seemed to only amplify Krista's teasing "So is Louise your girlfriend? If so, she is a lucky woman." she asked. Joe turned to look at Krista intending to respond when he noticed her idly playing with the nub of a necklace between her cleavage drawing his eyes down to the tops of her firm breasts which were now visible over her dress Wow, those things look like a whole load of fun

Joe's daydream was interrupted by the loud honk of a truck as he had started to drift into the parallel lane on the highway. Quickly turning back to the road and jerking the car back into place, the usually ice cool Joe managed to mutter out "Ummm, yea.... I guess she is." As he refused to look back over at the perfect body of his employee while he spoke "We've been going out for three weeks now, ever since I realized you weren't interested in anything more than flirting...." The last bit mumbled even quieter than the rest as he continued to look at the road, his focus still on the picture he had in his mind of the tops of Krista's firm tits.

So the rumors were true. Joe had started seeing someone. She had heard some hints of it around the office, but didn't think they were true, not the way he had been hitting on her.

But, as she thought about it, three weeks was ago was about the time he had stopped flirting so much with her. Oh, this could get real interesting real fast.

She continued toy with the necklace at her neck as she began to formulate a planof action. She was bound and determined now that she would have Joe all to herself. She had been so stupid not to see it before. He was a great catch, not to mention he was probably really good in bed, if what she had seen rising in his pants was any indication.

"Oh look, the garage appears to still be open. Look's like I can get my car after all. Again, I really appreciate this Joe." Krista said as they turned in.

The rest of their journey passed by in relative silence. Joe was slightly embarassed that he had almost had an accident from starting at Krista's tits and every time he looked over, she was just toying with her necklace seemingly deep in thought. She must have finally realized she is just a tease. Maybe she will tone it down now.... He hoped.

There was much less traffic driving back to the office at 8 than there was driving out and they made good time back. Joe was pleased to see the garage was still open and drove down into the underground car park, pulling up next to Krista's car. "Really great job today Krista." He commented, finally turning to look her in the eyes again. "I was very impressed with how efficiently you dealt with the clients at the hotel."

Joe raised an eyebrow when Krista didn't immediately get out of the car. "Umm, see you tomorrow?" He said, more of a question than a goodbye, his eyes travelling briefly back down to her cleavage before realizing what he was doing and adjusting his gaze.

Krista looked over at Joe as she turned toward him, her hand going slowly towards his shoulder. "Thanks for the compliment Joe, and.." she said leaning into him, her lips just a hairs breath from his as she kissed his cheek, "Thanks for a wonderful evening."

She turned away from him then, reaching for the door handle. "I'll see you in the morning." She opened the door and stepped out. She leaned down as she told him to have a great night with Louise, showing him more of her cleavage.

Getting to her car, she opened the door and got in. She sat there for a moment thinking about her next move, smiling all the way to her condo.

As she walked into her condo, she picked up the phone and called Mike, thanking him for his help. She filled him in a littel on her plan and asked him to just show up at the office the next day.

Joe jetted off as soon as Krista got out of the car. It was already quite late and his girlfriend had said she was starting a shift in 4 hours. He recapped the events of the day as he drove the short distance, his mind flickering back to the flashes of Krista he had gotten causing his ever-present erection to return. Those legs sitting on my desk...Shifting about in my car... and god, those perky little tits - I wish I was her necklace... Not to mention all the little touches she kept giving me. FUCK, this drive has never taken so long.

Joe actually made the trip quicker than usual, locking up his car and heading across the street to knock on his Louise's door not caring if any passers by saw the obvious bulge in his trousers. "Hi Ba..." His girlfriends greeting was interrupted with a bruising kiss as Joe grabbed her around the back, lifting her off the ground and grinding himself forcefully into her. Letting her down as they stumbled into the bedroom he looked at her deeply in the eyes "Oh god, I've been waiting for that all day." He managed to force out, still a bit short of breath.

Joe's forcefulness has clearly turned his girlfriend on as she stood in front of him, face flushed and obvious arousal in her eyes. "Aww, have you had a hard day at work baby?" she cooed, reaching her hand down to grasp at his throbbing erection before slinking down his body onto her knees. "Do you want me to suck your cock Joe?" She asked seductively, much more forward than usual as she began undoing him belt.
"I don't think that's going to cut it." Joe growled at her, lifting her up beneath the arms and turning her around before pushing her over the bed.

Louise turned her head around to see Joe approaching her, no question of what was on his mind as he lowered his trousers and boxer in one movement just enough to let his aching cock out and pressed into her from behind. "I'm going to fuck you baby." He whispered in his girlfriend's ear as he lent over her, flipping up her skirt and moving her lacey panties to the side. Louise just whimpered "Please...." she begged, as turned on as Joe was by the point.

Joe gripped his girlfriend's hips with both hands and thrust himself all the way in roughly eliciting a primal grunt from Louise. He then gave her the fucking of her young life, slamming in her relentlessly. Most of what came out of Louise's mouth was an incomprehensible babble with the occasional "fuck me..." whimpered out as he slammed her into the bed from behind over and over again. They came together with Joe hunched over, pressing Louise into the bed and trying to jam his large cock even further into her little pussy as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot seed into his willing girlfriend.

Both partners collapsed on the bed, Joe's cock still impaled in Louise's pussy as they struggled for breath. Finally rolling off his girlfriend, Joe just lay back on the bed breathing heavily "So hot..." Louise commented as she began to come to, looking over at Joe with that lovely 'just fucked' expression on her face before doing the same and just falling back on the bed exhausted.

They eventually composed themselves enough to shower and have a quick diner before Louise had to head to the hospital for a 24 hour shift. Giving Joe a firey kiss as he left she let him know that she was working the next three nights so they would have to wait until Friday to meet up again. "It's OK babe, I'll take you out to Casanova for that lasagna you like." He replied, still replaying the hot sex they had shared in his mind. That was the best sex we've ever had. This girl is definitely a keeper.

Joe passed out on his bed as soon as he got home, exhausted from the long day at work and the workout he had gotten from his girlfriend. His alarm came too early for his liking as he groaned and got out of bed. That girl is going to be the death of me He thought as he prepared for work, this day choosing a black suit, blue shirt and slightly lighter blue tie both of which he thought brought out his eyes. He got into work and settled in reading through his competitor reports as he did every morning before the rest of the staff arrived. I wonder what Krista is going to wear today. He couldn't help thinking as his employees started to arrive and he moved onto his last report before he could check his emails.

Krista spent a restless night, tossing and turning as erotic images of Joe filled her dreams. Dreams of the two of them fucking in every possible way. She dreamed of his mouth devouring her flesh, his teeth nipping at her skin. She dreamed of her hands caressing his body as her mouth engulfed his cock.

When her alarm went off, she only groaned as she awoke horny and unsatisfied. She should have taken him up on his offer months ago, now, all she could do is try and figure out away to get him to notice her again.

Krista climbed into the shower to begin her day. The hot water hitting her all ready sensative nipples caused her to moan in pleasure, causing her hands to begin to caress and pinch them. She fonddled her breasts as she adjusted her body so that the water would hit her directly on her taught, hard nipples. Slowly, she lowered one hand down her body, towards her aching lower lips.
Letting her fingers slide between her lips, she noticed how aching she really was. It had been almost a year since she had had a man between her legs and she was in desperate need. Of course, she had her toys she could play with, but it wasn't the same. It wasn't the same as having a hot, pulsating cock. Images of Joe began to flash through her mind as she slowly inserted a finger into her pussy. She began thrusting it in and out slowly, before inserting two, her thumb playing with her clit as she fingered herself to orgasm.
She leanded back against the shower wall as the spasms coursed through ther body, and gave herself a minute to catch her breath. Hopefully, this would take some of the edge off. She finished showering, stepping out of the shower and drying off.

Mike had suggested that she take a little of Joe's advice and dress a little more conservative, but in a sexy way. Since he was the one that had helped her with her new wardrobe, he told her exactly what to wear and how to fix her hair. She stood looking in the mirror at her reflection. Her hairs was pulled back on the sides, but left hanging down her back, so that when she leaned over, the ends of her hair would hover right at her nipples, causing the eyes to be drawn there. Mike had told her to wear her black skirt that came to right above her knees and the tight fitting pink sweater that accentuated her breasts. Since the neckline was high, it would be conservative by most standards, but risque because of how it fit her body like a glove. She finished the out fit off with her black 4" heels. Satisfied with the look, she made her way into the office.

She couldn't help but notice the stares she was getting, but wondered if Joe even noticed. He was in his office, reading the daily reports as she walked by. He didn't even seem to glance her way as she got to her desk.

As she began going through her emails, she noticed one from Mike and opened it.
Hey sweetheart,
First thing you need to do is go get that man a cup of coffee, take it to him and thank him again for a great night. With what your wearing, I am sure it will cause him to sweat a little. Don't linger or stay too long, walk away giving him a great view of that nice ass of yours. I'll be there around 10 and just follow my lead.

See ya soon

Krista couldn't help but smile as she closed the email and went to the small break room to get that cup of coffee. After working with Joe for three months, she had learned what he drank and how, even though it wasn't part of her job. She had always been interested, but apperently played hard to get a little to long. Now it was time to fix it.

He was still reading his emails when she walked in so his back was to her, not seeing her. She set the cup on his desk, and walked up behind hime. Her hands settled on his shoulders in a light caress. "I just wanted to say thank you again for last night, Joe. Her voice barely a whisper against his ear. "I'll let you get back to work now. She purred as her hands trailed back up his shoulders and she turned to to leave his office. She didn't look back, but thought she heard his chair turn as she made her way out and back to her desk.

Joe was absorbed in what was turning into a busy day's work. Atley Media wanted to start a new crime show and had only just told him that his department needed to come up with a logistical and financial plan for a cast of 37 by the end of the week. He was planning on having a team meeting about the task towards the end of the day and was frantically trying to put together an overview of what he wanted to achieve so that there would be no confusion within the team.

He was just thinking about getting up to get another coffee when he saw a pink sleeve jet out from behind him and set a cup down. "Wow, thanks." He said appreciatively, about to turn around to see who it was when he felt Krista's soft hands on his shoulder. "I just wanted to say thank you again for last night, Joe. Her soft voice teasing his ear as he felt as much as heard her whisper to him. He was about to tell her it was nothing and he would have done it for any of his employees when he felt the hands disengage and pull away. "I'll let you get back to work now As she went to leave the office.

Joe quickly swivelled his chair around, surprised at the encounter and a bit unsure of what to think. Maybe she has toned down the teasing.... He thought taking in her more conservative sweater as she went to leave. His gaze travelled slowly down her body taking in her tight little ass in what, for most people, would have been a conservative skirt. No hiding that ass though. That thing is fucking perfect. He couldn't help thinking as she exited the room, only catching a flash of her toned calves and extremely high heeled shoes.

Vincent went back to his preparation diligently, completely unaware of the time as he got into the 'zone' that made him so good at his job. The only niggling problem was that his mind seemed unable to expel the image of Krista and her perfect body walking away from him. Fuck man. This isn't healthy. You have a girlfriend who like with a sexy body and who LOVES to please you. Isn't that enough?

Mike showed up right on time. Dressed in a black, button down shirt and a pair of slacks, he was a vision of man candy for all to see. He walked straight over to Krista's desk, with a little pink bag in his hands that he set right on her desk in front of her.

Her head popped up from the report she was working on in surprise, and tried to hide the smile on her face.

"How's my girl?" he whispered as he lened down and kissed her cheek, "]"Keep that look of shock on your face, don't let him know your glad to see me. Oh, I bought you a gift. I know your going to love it and it is just your color. With luck you can put it to use in a few days. He stood back and told her to refuse his gift, he needed a reason to go see the boss.

Making a little of a show, Krista stood then, grabbing the bag and handing it back to him. "Thank you for the thought sir, but I can't accept this." She handed the bag to him as she stepped away from him and down the hall to the break room. She couldn't help but wonder what he was up to now.

Mike tried to hide his smile. She should have been an actress he thought as she watched her walk away from him. For four years they had been good friends and classmates. She was the only one who knew his secret and he was grateful to her for keeping it. She had always been his cover and know he was glad he could return the favor. If it was Joe she wanted, then he would do everything in his power to make it happen. He owed her that much.

Turning, Mikesaw Joe at his desk and walked straight into his office, not waiting for an invitation as he sat across from him and set his ankles up on the desk. "We need to talk. I want that woman. I want that woman in my bed and you need to help me. Tell me what I can do to get in her pants. I even bought her a gift and she refused it, never even looked at it. I am throwing a party tomorrow night at the hotel and she needs to be there. Can you make it happen?"
Mike watched the shock on Joe's face as Mike threw the bag towards him causing the contents to spill out on his dress. It was the sheerest lace bra and thong in a rich purple. Mike started laughing as he watched Joe.

"Either your fucking her or you want to. Which is it, because I try not to poach, especially if I work with the guy.

Joe pulled his head up from the presentation he was working on as the actor from yesterday Mike was it? came storming into his office uninvited "We need to talk." He demanded as he sat himself down in the chair across from Joe and slammed his feet rudely onto the desk, knocking the top sheet of paper onto the floor. Joe's full attention was now on the arrogant actor in front on him as he began listing off demands about the sexy Krista.

"I want that woman in my bed and you need to help me. Tell me what I can do to get in her pants. I even bought her a gift and she refused it, never even looked at it. I am throwing a party tomorrow night at the hotel and she needs to be there. Can you make it happen?" The man splattered out without giving the shocked Joe a chance to respond Nobody comes into my office like this.... especially not a fucking TV star. Joe was even further taken back when Mike threw the bag at him, a tiny little bra and pantie set falling out onto his lap. "Either your fucking her or you want to. Which is it, because I try not to poach, especially if I work with the guy." He added, laughing at Joe's reaction to the gift.

Taking a deep breath and glaring at the man who had so rudely interrupted his work with these deluded demands, Joe calmly picked up his phone and dialed security "Yes, I think I'll need two" He responded into the phone when they asked if they were needed in the office.

Placing the phone back down calmly on the reciever he then turned to Mike and scowled at him menacingly. "Look here. I don't know who you think you are, but it's not Brad Pitt. Your the star of a mid rated fucking TV show. I can get rid of you faster than you can say 'sliced bread.' and Atley will support me the whole way regardless of my reasoning. He paused, taking in Mike's shocked look Guess this isn't the way he thought this was going to go.... "Now, the last thing I am going to accept from you is harassment of my employees. Krista told you she wasn't interested yesterday, she clearly told you again today. Now I expect you to get out of this office and not bother her again. He finished as two burly security men walked into the office to escort Mike out. "See you tomorrow Mike. I hope your behavior has improved by then." He called out as the actor was led out of the building.

Well, that was an unwelcome break if I've ever had one Joe thought as his eyes drifted down onto the lingerie set still sitting on his lap. Picking up the sheer thong to put it back in the bag he was impressed by the feel. Wow, this is really soft. It'd be a shame to get rid of it. He thought as he placed both items in the bag. And I bet Krista would look AMAZING in it.

Finding out that his sexy employee was in the break room from some of the staff in the main office, he headed off to find her carrying the bag. Walking up behind the sexy blonde, he put a hand on her back before sitting down next to her. "Are you OK?" He asked, his hand drifting up to her partially exposed neck. "I'm really sorry he was able to get into the office like that. I've put him in his place." He soothed, unable to stop his eyes drifting down to her bulging breasts against what would have been a conservative shirt had it not been so tight. "I ummm.... Did keep the gift though. It looks expensive and I think it'd look great on you." He added, giving Krista a confident smile and handing over the bag that Mike had thrown at him.

Back