Female masturbation: best thing ever?

ThatOneBlindGuy

Literotica Guru
I know in the grand skeem of things it's pretty simple, but my biggest turn on is the simple act of female masturbation. Not only do I find it to be one of the hottest, sexiest things ever, but I also think there's a kind of beauty in it. That slow, sensual way a woman might begin, such that you may not even be aware it's happening until she gives herself away. That shuddering moan that might just mean the party has really begun... All of it is amazing. I also love knowing when a woman has reached that point when she either touches herself, or goes mad. Every single scenario and situation involving a female getting in touch with her body is what gets me going. Of course, this is all multiplied a thousand fold if it's done for me, or because of me in some way. In short, I really get off on a woman's pleasure.

I agree 100%, a woman pleasuring herself is a thing of beauty, though I am surprised you missed breast fondling in there. One hand down below the other massaging mounds of flesh and tweeking a hard nipple really adds to the overall view.

I learnt everything I needed to know from my first girlfriend when I was but a teenager, she told me to watch and learn. After that I only took a little guidance to get her motor running.

Nowadays I have the wife to watch and tease as she pleasures herself with fingers or toys.

Seeing a woman loose control all by herself is a thing of beauty.

Oh I didn't miss it exactly. A woman fondling her breasts is great for me if I'm close enough to feel it, but I must add that I am totally blind. My strongest impressions come from my other senses, so much as I'd like to watch, I cannot. Still, we are primarily in complete agreement.

In a word, YES!

In many words, I am lost for words.
I could not do it justice with words alone.

Oh I didn't miss it exactly. A woman fondling her breasts is great for me if I'm close enough to feel it, but I must add that I am totally blind. My strongest impressions come from my other senses, so much as I'd like to watch, I cannot. Still, we are primarily in complete agreement.

Pretty good spelling and curious as to how you know when someone responds? Or how you play and enjoy the video games as stated in your profile?

When they feel so horny and wet...touching themselves...their fingers exploring all over their bodies...hard nipples errect...hot juices flowing out...dripping down their legs and fingertips caressing that beautiful silky love hole and hitting the sensative spots...the moaning starting out slowly...deeper breathing and more intense moaning as an orgasm starts to cum...then touching more as the next orgasm cums...all holes filled..then the explosion of an intense erruption...feeling the whole body quiver...and for a moment touching the whole universe out of body...oh yes so very nice ;)

Glad there are so many likeminded folks out there. As for how I know someone responds, that's just a matter of turning on email notifications. And yes, there are many video games that can be enjoyed with sound alone. However, I don't wish to stray far from the topic, as it's such a wonderful one.

Glad there are so many likeminded folks out there. As for how I know someone responds, that's just a matter of turning on email notifications. And yes, there are many video games that can be enjoyed with sound alone. However, I don't wish to stray far from the topic, as it's such a wonderful one.

Fair enough and good luck, but being female I can assure you that a hard cock up my bum is the best thing ever!

When they feel so horny and wet...touching themselves...their fingers exploring all over their bodies...hard nipples errect...hot juices flowing out...dripping down their legs and fingertips caressing that beautiful silky love hole and hitting the sensative spots...the moaning starting out slowly...deeper breathing and more intense moaning as an orgasm starts to cum...then touching more as the next orgasm cums...all holes filled..then the explosion of an intense erruption...feeling the whole body quiver...and for a moment touching the whole universe out of body...oh yes so very nice ;)

Oh yes, all those things. I could've gone that far with my description too, but I'm still learning what kind of propriety I should observe here.

Watching women pleasuring themselves (and it being all about their pleasure) is definitely one of the most beautiful things in the world.

I happily admit that I love to masturbate. I think I'm getting good at it, too.

OneBlindGuy, I am glad you enjoy the aural eroticism of listening to women masturbate and climax. I was wondering, do you prefer if the woman is very talkative, as in describing what she is doing as she does it , or, is it more the sighs, moans, and breathing that turn you on?

OneBlindGuy, I am glad you enjoy the aural eroticism of listening to women masturbate and climax. I was wondering, do you prefer if the woman is very talkative, as in describing what she is doing as she does it , or, is it more the sighs, moans, and breathing that turn you on?

I admit I love knowing what a girl is doing, but I can totally let my imagination run wild too as long as she gives me some sexy moans. I'll be turned on regardless.

Well someone has to do it so here goes, I find female masturbation with just her fingers on her clit boring. However, if a toy is involved for penetration (not just buzzing the clit) and the lady really pounds her pussy, then I find that quite enjoyable.

Back