Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bump for Emmy and Sassy...mostly because I love the thought of bumping with them..over and over and over!!! :devil::devil::devil:

OK, my paranoid self is kicking in
and this silence has me really worried
but hoping for all the best for both of you

:rose: :heart: :rose:

Happy Valentines Everyone. After a month, I had hoped to hear from Emmy and have something for you. *sigh* My only guess is that she is still over seas with her Mom. I am sorry that there has been nothing to report. :(

I hope you all can have a great Valentines day. You huge group of loving people!!!:heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose:

Happy Valentines Everyone. After a month, I had hoped to hear from Emmy and have something for you. *sigh* My only guess is that she is still over seas with her Mom. I am sorry that there has been nothing to report. :(

I hope you all can have a great Valentines day. You huge group of loving people!!!:heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose:

thanks Sassy, have a happy valentines day your self.

Thanks Sassy for dropping by with that update.

Missing you both.

Hope she is all OK and I hope that you are doing well!!! :rose::rose::kiss:

How are you doing, Sassy?

Thanks Sassy!!

I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!!:rose::kiss::heart:

thanks Sassy, have a happy valentines day your self.

Thanks Sassy for dropping by with that update.

Missing you both.

Hope she is all OK and I hope that you are doing well!!! :rose::rose::kiss:

How are you doing, Sassy?

Thanks Sassy!!

I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!!:rose::kiss::heart:

Thank you Gentlemen. I am doing better. Day by day. I am learning to forgive myself for those i've hurt, and others for hurting me. I am trying to learn to love myself and to find strength again and it truly is about taking baby steps and understanding that it wont happen over night. But today just seemed like a good day to come tell everyone how much they are missed. :kiss:

Thank you Gentlemen. I am doing better. Day by day. I am learning to forgive myself for those i've hurt, and others for hurting me. I am trying to learn to love myself and to find strength again and it truly is about taking baby steps and understanding that it wont happen over night. But today just seemed like a good day to come tell everyone how much they are missed. :kiss:

tough work sassy, glad to hear it's going well.

Sassy, I don't come around often, and when I am here I don't check around much. I'm sorry to hear you are going through some things. You've always been so nice and wonderful! :Hugs:

tough work sassy, glad to hear it's going well.
Thank you Crash. :kiss:
Sassy, I don't come around often, and when I am here I don't check around much. I'm sorry to hear you are going through some things. You've always been so nice and wonderful! :Hugs:

This is the first time I've posted in a month myself. But it is always good to see you Imp. You are a sweetheart as well. I think as Litsters we have all gone through some shit on here. Some just deal with it better than others, and I got pretty weak and didn't deal with the lies and bullshit as well as I used to, so I had to step away. I'll be back to my fighting self though. I'm a strong person. I just got weak. ;)

:rose:

This is the first time I've posted in a month myself. But it is always good to see you Imp. You are a sweetheart as well. I think as Litsters we have all gone through some shit on here. Some just deal with it better than others, and I got pretty weak and didn't deal with the lies and bullshit as well as I used to, so I had to step away. I'll be back to my fighting self though. I'm a strong person. I just got weak. ;)

:rose:[/QUOTE]

The good thing about Lit is that you can come and go as you please :). Glad to see you are starting to feel more like yourself though!

Thank you Crash. :kiss:

:rose:

Have a great Valentine's Day, Sassy, I hope it is nice and sweet as your are! Keep up the good work, in the end it is always worth it.

Hope you had a good day as well. Its good to hear from you again

Hope you had a good day as well. Its good to hear from you again

::cattail:thank you sweetness. We didn't foo stunning l anything spiritual. I think we'll go out for some kind of dessert or something next week when things have died down and are not so commercialized. It is very good to see you and I hope your evening was awesome. ⚘⚘
So I appreciate you all letting me chat a little bit here today. I'm sorry that I did not have any updates for you. Definitely missing our sweet little Emmy. And I hope that her stress and pains will lessen and she can come say hi to everybody soon. Your love and support is appreciated far more than words could express. I hope you all understand that.♥⚘😁😍💋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back