New faces, come say hello....

Good Morning

I just wanted to say good morning.
I am new to this forum i like getting to know new and exciting wonderful people.
I am not a troll LOL
I'm just a curious eager submissive eager to learn from others hoping to expand my mind.
Knowledge is power.
Hopefully by talking with other's and reading i can learn more.
I am relatively new to bdsm and i am facintaed to explore my mind as well as my body.
I am ready and willing to learn whatever you wonderful people are willing to teach.
I long to please and make Master Happy.
If I could ask one thing I think I would probably ask other fellow submissives out there if there is something specifically that you like to surprise your master with or do you have to basically stick to his guidance and his Direction?

I know each Dom and sub relationship has its own set of rules and guidelines.
As does my relationship with my Master.
I will admit however I sometimes like to be defiant lol. I think if I didn't like punishment so much so I probably would listen more LOL.
That being said I will admit the last time I was punished I very much did deserve the punishment that was delt out to me.
For it did bring me to tears and did leave bruises on my ass but I did learn my lesson from that.

I guess I'm just curious if other submissives are in sub role 24/7 or if it's only just a small part of their life like role play.?
 
Hello. my wife are very new to this and would like any suggestions the best way to introduce this into the bedroom
 
Hello everyone. I’m new to Lit. I use to read the stories quite a bit, but that was long ago. I didn’t become a member then either. I just wanted to say hi to all. I am already pretty well hooked!
 
Hello, I am mike, I am recently divorced and am looking for someone who enjoys her mind being teased as much as her body ...
if you want to talk, it’d definitely make my day… or maybe year.
 
Hi, I'll throw my name into this hat as well. I joined this site within the last 24 hours or so. I am a straight submissive guy (could probably tell that from the username, I'm thinking). I am interested in chatting with others about bdsm. I am particularly interested in being dominated in an online setting, but I am also quite interested in just sharing thoughts and experiences with any.
 
Hello one and all! I'm new here, so I figured I'd pop in and introduce myself.

I'm 23 years old, engaged to an awesome guy, and I'm not sure where I land on the whole dominant/submissive thing. I'm probably a switch technically, as is my fiance, but I'm here to get an outside perspective on it, because right now, the only perspective I have is my fiance and myself, and we're hardly experts on the subject. We're just enthusiastic hobbyists. And ideally I can make some new friends in the process. I always try to be friendly outside of the bedroom, so feel free to send me a message and say hi.

I don't know how much I'll be active on the boards. I can be pretty shy if I don't think I have anything to add.
 
welcome all of you new faces... hope you find what you are looking for. Post, read, ask, get comfy, read the stickies at the top in order to not get crosswise with the mods.

Hope your holidays are bright and full of kink. :devil:
 
I thought I'd posted in this thread a few months ago, but if I did I can't find it. So I'll assume I imagined it, and apologize if this is a repeat.

I'm KC Winter. I used to be on Literotica years ago under a different name, and had a number of books published under that name. Then the career tanked, and life stuff happened, and I hadn't written anything erotic in a few years.

Back when I was on here before, I hung out here in the BDSM section because I wanted to learn. I knew I was submissive, but didn't know a lot about it, and didn't seem to have luck meeting anyone I trusted enough to explore with.

Since I stopped posting under the old name, I've gotten married, realized I'm polyamorous and started dating other people with my husband's blessing, and now have two partners in addition to Hubby. Both of the other guys are my Doms, and I'm still figuring out how that all works since it's only been a few months. But it's a fun learning curve!

I started writing erotic fiction again because of a challenge from the longer-term of my Doms, and I've posted a couple of stories so far under this name. I'm looking forward to hanging out here again.
 
New to literotica

Hi all long time lurker, just registered. 49 and standing pretty tall in the mid-west.

Just looking for some good erotic literature and maybe some conversations if I can ever get the chat to work for me.

Very interested in BDSM and kind of a switch, but more submisive. Total submissive with guys. Switch with women.
 
Last edited:
Hi! Not new to lit (as the other user a couple above me stated) but pretty new to the forum. Done a bit of lurking here and there
 
Greetings,
I've apparently lost my old login information. So starting a fresh. Not necessarily a bad thing. I was around 10+ years ago, and have lurked since then. I'm a 30 something lifestyle submissive who had been waiting for the right person to come along.
I had put myself and my interests on the back burner for so long I'm surprised all the bits and bobs still work! All kidding aside, I'm no troll, but I probably won't add much either. I've no novel insights into anything. Just working on figuring "me" out again.
Thanks and have a great day.
~ is under a collar of consideration until 10/06/2018. Yes, Sir, I want this.
 
Hello, I'm Michael, 33, and still relatively new to the kinkier/less traditional side of my sexuality. On the one hand I'd love to take part in the BDSM scene, but on the other hand I have crippling social maladies that make it difficult to leave my house, let alone meet new people. Maybe one day, though. :)
 
Hello, I'm Michael, 33, and still relatively new to the kinkier/less traditional side of my sexuality. On the one hand I'd love to take part in the BDSM scene, but on the other hand I have crippling social maladies that make it difficult to leave my house, let alone meet new people. Maybe one day, though. :)

Welcome Michael, hope you can find a comfortable place to hang out here. Those pesky social maladies can't get you here ! And hey, we're all crippled to some degree and this is an easy place to pretend we're not :rolleyes:

I read your story about poor Michelle...er, Mitchel. Nice work. You have good skills, IMO.

PS: That one up there in the picture with the banana in her mouth...some say she's pretty weird... I didn't say that... but be careful anyway :D
 
Non-binary, grey-asexual, panromantic, genderneutral/queer. Formerly polyamorous. I'm a collared submissive in a monogamous 24/7 D/s relationship with my fiance-Dominant, who I live with. I also model, write, edit, game and have a myriad of want-to-start and past hobbies that I'd like to get in to that I can't currently.
 
Hello, I'm Galea.

Hello everyone. I have been a long time lurker. I signed up to contribute stories, finally! I've been writing up a storm and ready to finally edit and post them for you all to enjoy.

I am a 30's dominant/switch female, straight, single and currently residing in the US.

Would you believe I self-identified as a submissive, until my reflections upon my past relationships and today made me realized I had been a Dom all along and in denial?

Biggest question on my mind is "now what?".
 
22, Male

New and curious about BDSM stuff and other related fetishes. I'm quiet and don't mess with forum stuff often, but interested to talk and read about things.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to all the new and new-names... I hope that you feel comfortable enough to enjoy all that Lit has to offer.
 
Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster! Hoping to get some stories posted really soon.

I'm a 31 year old bi female from the UK. I've been interested in BDSM for many years, though have only explored it personally for the past couple. Finding out more & more about myself as I do.
I'm completely socially awkward & riddled with anxiety in 'real life' so am happy to find somewhere I can talk.
 
Hey I new at this site. I’m a 19 year old female my fantasy is to be forcefully breed and to have a daddy dom
 
Hi there, new here and still figuring out how everything works.

Joined lit to share my story about exploring the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
 
Yep....

Hi there, new here and still figuring out how everything works.

Joined lit to share my story about exploring the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.

Its all here; just watch for the threads that deal with the subject matter you want, and subscribe to them under "Thread Tools."
 
Back
Top