After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

"I'm not sure, sir," I say, still keeping my eyes downcast. "I've just always been very unsure of myself in sexual situations. . . And I'm not sure how to feel about this. . ." I bite my lip, from fear of disappointing you.
 
"Is that you always assumed this sort of behaviour was, well, degrading? That when you read about women behaving like this, they are referred to as sluts or cunts? And now you discover you have enjoyed having me bind your tits, and insert toys into your asshole, and whip you - and you suspect you might be one of these sluts? Why would that be something to be worried by?"
 
I shrug. "I don't know, sir, it just is all very new to me. . . I've never even read the stories like the ones you just described. . . The roughest it's ever gotten was a spanking. . . And that was a long time ago. . ." I'm blushing, and I add, "I'm not even sure how to react. . ."
 
"Alison, you have been very good. I've been so impressed with you today. You didn't allow yourself to be distracted. And you will be rewarded. I have one last question before your reward. Look at yourself in the mirror inside my cupboard – and tell me if you find the image of yourself, bound and used, attractive."
 
I hesitantly look in the mirror, and almost softly gasp at how. . . sexy this was. Sure, my tits were angry red, and they would hurt for a few days, my cunt red, swollen, and dripping with excitement. I do a turn and see the angry welts left behind by your belt. I nod. "I find myself extremely attractive right now, sir," I admit. I gently touch the glass bulb that was in my ass still.
 
"I'm so glad, Alison. Because you look so beautiful. You should embrace the beauty these experiences can reveal. Now, for your reward. Come over and choose a toy from my box – my secretary will use it on you. Would you like that?"
 
"Yes, sir," I admit, and I come over and look over the dildos and vibes that you have, before selecting on a 9 inch long by 3 inch wide vibe. I show you which one and wait for further instructions.
 
I take the vibrator you have selected and hand it to my secretary. We're both surprised. For someone so seemingly demure, you have selected something very big. You must know it will not only be played across your body, but it will be inserted into your cunt. You must, I assume, have experience with larger cocks.

I gesture you to the sofa, and sit next to you. I part your legs, and my secretary kneels between them. As I start to reach over and pinch and pull your nipples, she turns on the vibrator and runs it tenderly up and down your swollen lips.

"Now, Alison. You have been pliant, and as part of your reward you may ask me three questions."
 
I shiver and moan as you play with my tits and she runs the vibe up and down my sex. Only three? I thought. I think about it for a moment and ask, "How did you learn about this?"
 
"I always had an interest in the kind of sex most people shun," I say, glad you have asked me. "I used to fulfil it only by looking at websites. I'd watch videos of women being used and abused and read stories. I'd wank my cock while I did so and cum so much harder than I would when having vanilla sex. My secretary changed things for me. I'd asked her to print a letter from my desktop when I was out of the office. I returned to find her at my desk, looking through my internet history – at pages and pages of sites about sex."

I look down and see she has now parted your lips with the vibrator, and is rubbing it across your swollen clitoris.

"She didn't judge me. She told me her lifestyle was based around dominating young women. She had a number of partners, and though she did not want me to join in, she invited me to some of her sessions to watch. From that she had the idea that we might find some way to experiment together. From years as a domme – she may not look it, but she is in her 50s – she has a keen eye for potential recruits to this programme. You are only our fourth in several years, and we have never misjudged whether we have the right person. She told me you would be perfect from the moment she met you.

"Now, Alison, please put your hand on my cock. I want you to wank me."
 
"Yes, sir," I reply, my hand going over and stroking your cock. "Are there other people in the company who do this as well, or are you two and the other three women you've. . ." I cast my brain around for the right word, "controlled the only ones?" I was curious to see how far this goes. I'm moaning loudly now, feeling great.
 
"It is only the two of us and our students - we don't control them, certainly not now. The do occasionally return to us for advice or for additional stimulation, but in each case they are not subject to us, not the way you still are, and will be for some time."

My secretary has now thrust the length of the vibrator into your cunt and has begun to fuck you hard with it. My grip on your nipples is hard and rough now …
 
I'm squirming in pleasure and I manage to ask my final question; "How. . . long will. . I be. . . subject?" I'm moaning even louder now, and stroking you firmly and quickly.
 
"Until you have done everything we want, Alison."

My secretary pulls the vibrator from almost all the way from your cunt before you can cum. I stand and do not even need to stroke myself: your stroking of me, and the sight of you, sweating and distressed, with your bound tits, and that huge vibrator dangling from your sex, is enough. I simply point my cock at you and let my cum shower your hard and swollen breasts.
 
I gasp and moan as you shower my breasts in your cum, feeling it warm and sticky trail all over them, almost cooling them down. I'm squirming even more now; I want to cum so bad now, and I look up at you. "May I please cum, sir?" I ask.
 
I stand over you, my cock barely diminishing. I will need to cum again after you have gone. You have excited me more than any other student.

"If I had wanted you to cum, Alison, I would have let you. You will cum when I choose. Now, please get dressed. Do not clean up my cum, do not remove the rubber bands or your butt plug. Your butt plug is to be worn at all times when you are not in the office. You may remove the rubber bands when you are get home, but I want you to practise wearing them this week. I don't know how you came to work today, but I want you to go home on public transport. I want people to see how obscene you look - how unnatural your tits are, how uncomfortable you feel. I want them to smell my cum and my secretary's on you, and see your dress sticking to your body. When you get home, you should treat yourself gently - please bathe carefully, and use body lotions. I want you to recover well from this.

"I will be emailing you during the week Alison - you should expect me to contact you at any time. Our next session will be out of the office and it will be different in tone.

"Thank you for your time. The company is grateful for your contribution. You may leave now."
 
I nod and carefully dress again before going back to work. I clock out at my usual time and go home on the subway, like I always do. I imagine everyone staring at me, and I just bury my head in my book.

Upon arriving home, I go upstairs and run the bath before removing my dress and carefully removing the rubber bands, wincing and gasping as I do so, my knees getting weak as I remove the final ones. I hold onto the sink for a few minutes, gasping and regaining strength, before slipping into the bathtub, where I pamper myself for the first time in a long time.

For the rest of the night, I lay in bed, getting used to the plug inside of me, wrapped up in a bathrobe and just relax from the excitement of the day.
 
I see the email, and I respond quickly.

"Sir-

My journey home was rather uneventful, and I'm sure I was looked at, it felt like everyone's eyes were on me, and I just buried my head in my book and read.

-Alison."

I hit send and I blush as I open the picture, but quickly close out of it.
 
The next email is sent partway through the working day

Alison,
Please go to the bathroom. Please take your phone. I want you to call my number, then masturbate to orgasm while I listen. I want you to photograph your cunt after you have cum, and to send me the photograph. If you wish, you may visit my office to pick a toy to take to the bathroom.
A
 
I blush furiously, and head to your office. I absolutely hated using fingers. I retrieved the same vibe that was used on me before, your secretary smiling at me knowingly.

I then rush to the bathroom, the vibe hidden under the little jacket I had worn today, my face warm. Ducking into the women's bathroom, I dash into the handicap stall, set the toilet seat down, and set up my phone so it won't fall. It's on silent now, so it doesn't vibrate off the sanitary napkin dispenser. I dial your number and as you pick up, I slowly insert the vibe into my cunt and I start off slow, getting used to it again, before fucking myself hard and fast with it, the vibrations set up on high. I can tell you're enjoying this, and I wonder if your secretary could hear it too. When I get closer to orgasm, I start rubbing my engorged clit until I cum hard, screaming in pleasure.

Once finished, I notice you have hung up. I take my phone, snap a picture of my pussy, the vibe in there lazily coming out of my pussy, and send it to you. I then clean off the toy and return it to your office before fleeing back to work.
 
I listen to the phone call alone in my office. I hear the vibrator buzzing, and your breathing getting heavier and more laboured. I picture it sliding in and and out of you, pulling your lips as you withdraw it. I wonder if you are touching your breasts while you fuck yourself.

Again, I withdraw my cock from my trousers and pull it firmly. I hear the unmistakable sound of your orgasm - were there other women in the bathroom? Did anyone hear you? I have not cum before you return the toy hurriedly, dashing off before it is possible to decide whether or not to force you to make me cum. I choose to save myself; instead I look at the picture you have taken, the beautiful picture, which I forward to my secretary and post to a couple of websites.

My secretary emails me back, and I forward her reply to you: "She is a perfect cunt. She gave me such pleasure when she was between my legs."

That night, as midnight approaches, I send you an email:

"Dear Alison,
Please come to my house immediately. Dress in a manner you think will please me. By the way, please look at the URLs attached. You will see I have exposed your cunt. As you will see, the comments are appreciative.
A"
 
I look at the URLs you sent me, and my cheeks instantly flare up. I'm angry, but also somewhat rather pleased.

I quickly dress in a simple, strapless red dress that comes down to mid thigh. I don't wear this dress to work, simply because after wearing it for a while, it starts to fall down. I am not wearing a bra or panties, and I throw my hair up in a ponytail, mainly for ease. My butt plug is still in my ass, and the rubber bands around my breasts. Thinking I look decent, I take the subway, get off at the appropriate stop, and walk about three blocks to your house. Hesitantly, I go up the steps and knock on the door, shivering slightly in the night air.
 
I answer the door. I am dressed only in a bathrobe, my cock already hard in anticipation of you, and I make no effort to conceal my erection - it protrudes from the folds of my robe as I open the door. I see you, and am pleased with what I see. The dress would say "fuck me" at any time, but it is obvious from the shape of your breasts that you have bound them to visit me. You look perfect: I am sure any men who have seen you on your way home have gone home to fuck or to masturbate.

"Come in Alison," I say, holding the door open, and gesturing you towards my living room. You walk ahead of me and I admire your ass, which I know is filled, into the room.

"Please remove your dress, then sit down next to me, here on the sofa."
 
I come in and gently take off my dress at your request and sit down next to you on the sofa with a soft, "Yes, sir." I shift, still not used to sitting with the plug in my ass.
 
Back
Top