Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for female writing partners. If you want a literate male writer send me a pm.

Here's a few thread ideas I started that I'm looking to get off the ground:


The Only Male Cheerleader - High School Senior transfers to a new school where he is the only male cheerleader.

Sorority Initiation - Girl has to find a geek and get him off on film to get into her sorority of choice.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - College game night gets wild when everyone cancels except the girl with three pre-frosh girls looking to party

Failing Cheerleaders - Some cheerleaders are failing a teacher's class and try to convince him to let them earn some extra credit.

An Unexpected Game of Truth or Dare - College student comes home to find step-sister and her friends playing truth or dare.

A Magic Ring - A man gets a ring that magically turns women on

Co-ed Floor - In the dorm's shared bathroom, a male co-ed is caught singing in the shower by a female co-ed

An Awkward Moment - He walks in on her failing to hide her self-pleasure.

The Cast Party - Based on something that happened to me, I doubt anyone would be interested, but that was one hell of a night. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
 
erotic blackmail / humiliation / power-play

I am looking for an intelligent, eloquent, deviously-minded female writer to join in an erotic adventure.

Premise:

A successful, confident young man receives an anonymous letter telling him to meet the sender somewhere. When he does, he is blackmailed with something very powerful - something that risks ruining his career. Who the blackmailer is, what she uses, and what she does, is entirely up to the female writer. The less I know in advance, the more dramatic it will be. Will he know her, or will she be a stranger? What is her hold on him? What are the risks to him?

What the theme is NOT:

I'm not interested in a typical, two-dimensional male-submissive/female-dominant story. Although domination, abuse, humiliation, etc are all very important to the story, I'm not interested in a spineless, weak male character desperate to please. While those things are, of course, very erotic, I'm as much interested in the power-relationsip, the scenario, the locations, etc.

Rather, the story will get its eroticism and realism from the gradual shift in power between a confident man and the unknown quantity of the blackmailer - who will soon be able to coerce the male character into the most depraved, humiliating, kinky acts she can possible thing of.

Any depraved, intelligent, ruthless lady writers out there who like the sound of this scenario... do get in touch :)
 
Some ideas for SRPs that I’d like to start.

1 “My daughter the prostitute”
Family guy goes to whore house and discovers his daughter working there. After the initial shock and arguing, they admit their mutual lust for each other and fuck like rabbits. Then dad visits daughter weekly. Requires one lady to join.

2 “Mom and daughter prostitute team”
Had this idea from a real life event from long ago. A friend was having lunch at a café and over heard what appeared to be a mom and daughter prostitute team comparing notes about their last “John”. Requires two ladies to join.

3 “Daughter swap”
Two swinging families swap daughters for the weekend. Requires another guy and two ladies.

4 Guy starts dating single mom, and finds that mom and daughter swing, and share. Requires two ladies.

5 Porn web site.
Unemployed programmer start porn web site from his small house and the university girls come to him in need of money.


Please write mediums sized posts with character and feeling (like I do).
I’ll add other ideas later.
Please PM if you are interested in any (or have other ideas).
 
I'm looking for a lady of lit to play a foreign exchange student from Europe. Looking to play a torment role where there customs and freedom with their bodies drive the fater, or brother, insane

I found this pic and though she might call someone in to help her with her pants as the first real tease

http://www.goodfon.com/wallpaper/350957.html
 
Well, this thread will probably unsticky-fied soon to make room for the 2013 version, but hey, why not?

I'm looking for a female writing partner to join me for a story.

The set-up is that a demon hunter inadvertently triggers a magical artifact that magically binds a succubus to him. Neither of them are happy about this situation, but no one seems to know how to dispel the binding, and if the succubus were to be slain or allowed to starve, the spell would simply choose another demon at random to be bound to him, and most likely, it would choose something far more unpleasant than a succubus.

So, they travel together, the demon hunter and his unwilling follower. The succubus tries to hamper him along the way, tempting and seducing him, and twisting the words of his commands. While she has to follow his orders, she doesn't have to follow what he meant by them. Inevitably, the demon hunter does have to "feed" the succubus on a regular basis, otherwise she will either starve, or lose control of herself and attack an innocent.

Eventually, between her trying to seduce and corrupt the demon hunter, and his efforts to show the succubus the positives of compassion and doing good deeds, they develop a grudging, but mutual respect for each other. It never quite develops into a romance, or even a friendship, but more of a friendly rivalry. Frenemies, if you will.

As for the setting, I wanted to get a little out-of-the-box here. I have two ideas for this. The first is a mix of dark fantasy and steampunk. Basically take your standard sword-and-sorcery fantasy setting, but have technology advance by a few centuries. Magic is still around and still powerful, but now technology is an equally powerful force though equally mysterious and unstable at times.

The second idea was a futuristic, cyberpunk setting, mixed with some dark fantasy. Tech cultists, cyborg demons, techromancers instead of necromancers, etc.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM to discuss details, or even change some details, if you'd like, and let me know.
Good grammar and spelling is always a plus.

Bump.
 
Looking for a female co-writer to play a strong dominant woman.

The premise here, is that the parents of my character, who just turned 18, got him drunk with the intention of getting him to sign his life away to somebody they intended to sell him to. Everything goes according to their plan, and my character now finds himself locked in a room. He hasn't been allowed to reread the contract that he's signed, but he's anything but happy to be in this predicament. He's young, and has a lot of fight.

What I'm looking for, is a woman who doesn't mind a combative start while she shows him that the life he's been sold into doesn't have to be all bad, and that she can teach him so many things, if he's just willing to learn.

If you are interested, or want to discuss anything about it at all, as it's entirely negotiable, send me a pm, and we'll get the ball rolling.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=42961286#post42961286
 
~Face Off~

A FBI agent who is single, older and only person in his life is his best friend, the FBI wants revenge on a guy who killed is partner that he got along with, so they do what they have to, to change body type, eyes, and face his best friend knows about the guy the FBI was after, but something happens and cannot stay away from his friend so he goes to her, and is scared at first since she he was wearing the face of the killer

~The Surrogate~

So my idea for this is the guys buddy is a sweet girl and his wife cannot give him children, my idea was for him to actually have sex with the best friend since he and his wife wants her as a sergeant. But both my character and her friend they actually begin to fall in love with each other. But his wife gets in a car accident and is killed, leaving a pregnant girl. They get closer and she helps him with his loss since his wife and himself were high school sweet hearts.

~ Secret Affair~

A Doctor/Nurse thread for something different, the doctor having a huge crush on his favorite nurse. One day when he can no longer stand it, he has her meet him in a room not used and he shows her just what she means to him.

~Flight To Paradise~

So I have this idea where my character is going to Japan to site see alone, and while on the plane she meets someone from there who was going home, and was thinking they hit it off instantly. But he asks her to work for him, be his personal assistant. What she doesn't know is he is in congress talking for his country hence why his English is so damn good. But the reason why he has no girlfriend is because of his body, he is horribly burned and when ever he has sex he doesn't takes his close off. But my character will be the first who sees what he hides. And love him any way.

~Never Forget ~

Was thinking that there is the lead boss in a family in New York city, and he is sick to death of his wife since she refuses to sleep with him. But he has a very good friend she maybe young but was intelligent and he trusts her. Though the man is in his 40's and does not look it, but due to the age difference he is reluctant to make advances on her and wants her as his mistress and maybe mother to his children some day, since he cannot divorce his wife due to being catholic he will have a family with his young friend.

~The Warden~

My idea is for a female who had just turned eighteen who was convicted of murdering her parents. Though she truly is very innocent, my idea is for the warden of the prison actually believes the girl and wants to help find the evidence to free her. But with there private conversations he has honestly fallen in love with her. They end up having a relationship behind closed doors. But when the Warden finds out she is pregnant with his child, he works that much harder to work on her face in time before the baby is born.

~Inner Pain~

An older gentlemen was in a house fire, eighty percent of his body burned. But while at the hospital his own private nurse is always there for him. She is young, beautiful and very kind. But once he is healed enough to go home, will his nurse ever see him again?

The Final Fantasy

Looking for someone to play either Seymour from final fantasy X or Auron from X. depending on who you pick it has a different story.

The Howling

A man in his thirties born a werewolf has a best friend who means the world to him, but she has no idea what he is. He makes sure to be away from his friend because a werewolf who mates with a human kills the human. But in the legend of werewolves there spoke of a human who the werewolf even in wolf form would never hurt. A woman who could be with the werewolf in either form and does not get hurt, someone immune to being bitten or scratched.

My idea is on the night of the full red moon is that of the mating moon, so even in human form during the day the guy is very horny. And can't take any more so he goes to his friends home, and he will end up mating with her. But while he makes love to her, he can smell the smell knowing that in his wolf form he would not hurt her. So after sex he will transform into the wolf form, to see if his friend trusts him but also hoping she would Accept him no matter what he is.

Pm if interested in any of them
 
Last edited:
Ladies of Lennox Is still casting for two key roles!

Sweet Pea: Older sister to Rocket and a headstrong leader. For this role I need one female to join a cast of Residents who will serve as both alluring seductresses and bad-ass Monster killers. This role is vital to the main plot, PM with questions!

Madame Gorski: Staff Member and benevolent opposition to the tyrannical Sir. She will have her choice of Residents at any time for "Sessions". I need a Bi or Les Switch or Domme to help keep the Residents happy and also assist with World Building for battle sequences. Also a vital role, checks and balances, PM with questions!

The IC has just started, don't miss out!
 
The Final Fantasy

Looking for someone to play either Seymour from final fantasy X or Auron from X. depending on who you pick it has a different story.

The Howling

A man in his thirties born a werewolf has a best friend who means the world to him, but she has no idea what he is. He makes sure to be away from his friend because a werewolf who mates with a human kills the human. But in the legend of werewolves there spoke of a human who the werewolf even in wolf form would never hurt. A woman who could be with the werewolf in either form and does not get hurt, someone immune to being bitten or scratched.

My idea is on the night of the full red moon is that of the mating moon, so even in human form during the day the guy is very horny. And can't take any more so he goes to his friends home, and he will end up mating with her. But while he makes love to her, he can smell the smell knowing that in his wolf form he would not hurt her. So after sex he will transform into the wolf form, to see if his friend trusts him but also hoping she would Accept him no matter what he is.

My Brother The Werewolf

Her brother went to a different country and a month later came back changed, his sister did not know what was going on. But her brother tells her about what he is and needs his sisters help. He needed her to chain him up and lock him up to protect people, but he also needed a mate and the only women he trusts is his younger sister of nineteen years of age and unfortunately when she becomes pregnant things are about to get more different. While she is pregnant the wolf all the wolf wants is to protect her, so he is no threat to his sister.
 
Last edited:
Story Idea:
A wealthy, powerful attorney spends his days working in an incredibly tough, cut-throat environment. At home he begins to take out his frustrations on his teenage daughter. At first he is simply punishing her for disobeying him, spanking her, but eventually the spankings become something more and soon he is no longer waiting for her to make a mistake. She becomes his release for all of the stress and setbacks in his professional life.

Need:
Female writer to play me teenage daughter. Must be okay with incest and non-consent.

Please PM me if you are interested in discussing the story in more detail.
 
I have an idea for a thread and was wondering if there are any takers :)

I would play as an eighteen year old, large breasted neighbor of yours, who has been in the back of your mind for a long time. You'd be older (maybe 25-36 years old) and would have had me in the back of your mind for a while now, though have restrained yourself up until now because of my religious background. But sooner or later, you crack and go through great lengths to have your way with me.

That's it in a nut shell, and I need a dominant male for this. We can work it out from there, so if you're interested please PM me!
 
G a n g s t e r//S q u a d

With the release of the upcoming Gangster movie starring Ryan Gosling (<3), Emma Stone, and Sean Penn, I've been looking to start up a rp based on a similar setting.

My character (female), would be stuck in a dangerous relationship with a local crime lord, whose notorious cruel ways have made even the cops wary and unwilling to deal with him.

My partner could play a cop wanting to take the gangster down or the gangster himself unless he wanted to think up another character to play.

I'm looking for someone literate and willing to put time and effort into this along with me. I value creativity, and appreciate it when my partner puts in as much as I do into the plot.

Please feel free to PM me if any of this interests you. Thanks!
 
I'm looking for female writing partners. If you want a literate male writer send me a pm.

Here's a few thread ideas I started that I'm looking to get off the ground:


The Only Male Cheerleader - High School Senior transfers to a new school where he is the only male cheerleader.

Sorority Initiation - Girl has to find a geek and get him off on film to get into her sorority of choice.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - College game night gets wild when everyone cancels except the girl with three pre-frosh girls looking to party

Failing Cheerleaders - Some cheerleaders are failing a teacher's class and try to convince him to let them earn some extra credit.

An Unexpected Game of Truth or Dare - College student comes home to find step-sister and her friends playing truth or dare.

A Magic Ring - A man gets a ring that magically turns women on

Co-ed Floor - In the dorm's shared bathroom, a male co-ed is caught singing in the shower by a female co-ed

An Awkward Moment - He walks in on her failing to hide her self-pleasure.

The Cast Party - Based on something that happened to me, I doubt anyone would be interested, but that was one hell of a night. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
 
Looking for a female collaborator for any of these --

1. Man in his mid-twenties helps his aunt out after her divorce by staying with her in her new house and they discover an attraction between them.

2. 28 year old man returns to his midwestern hometown after a successful run on Wall St. but less successful in love, because he could never quite get over his first love. His high school teacher with whom he had a tumultuous six month affair with before he left for college. They reunite at his ten year class reunion.

3. Devil incarnate (female) finds lovers in the big city and then takes their souls for being unworthy, she finds her match in a hyper-intelligent, Machiavellian political consultant.

4. A TV star who has always carried an "America's Sweetheart" wholesome image finds herself going through a transformation after her divorce and new hush hush but sexually adventurous relationship with a young staff writer.
 
physically fit 34 year old woman looking for a male RP partner.

after an apocalypse shatters the world. there are very few survivors left in the world. being seperated from my husband, who is my one true love, i and traveling trying to find him again. in minimal clothing, similar to lara croft gear (wouldnt want to get snagged on anything :) ), i go searching for a safe place to camp, as the sun is going down. and maybe a hot shower.

walking into what i thought was an abandoned buliding, i meet another survivor. also fit. he says he has supplies and a working pilot light to take hot showers, and i can have them for a price.

i love and adore my husband, still wearing my wedding ring, so i turn down his offer. but after months of no human contact, he doesnt like to take no for an answer.

to let you know about myself, im not a dainty little flower. im a very dom person, but i like to be controlled by an even more dom man. rough, hard, and dirty is how i roll. cursin, name calling, and dirty talk are all amazing.

i want a man who could take me so hard, that i forget about my true love thats waiting for me....
 
Still searching...

for a female writer to do a TEASE story with me. Could be a wife/ girl friend/ secretary/ student who discovers her gift of being a tease. Please PM me.
 
~Face Off~

A FBI agent who is single, older and only person in his life is his best friend, the FBI wants revenge on a guy who killed is partner that he got along with, so they do what they have to, to change body type, eyes, and face his best friend knows about the guy the FBI was after, but something happens and cannot stay away from his friend so he goes to her, and is scared at first since she he was wearing the face of the killer

~The Surrogate~

So my idea for this is the guys buddy is a sweet girl and his wife cannot give him children, my idea was for him to actually have sex with the best friend since he and his wife wants her as a sergeant. But both my character and her friend they actually begin to fall in love with each other. But his wife gets in a car accident and is killed, leaving a pregnant girl. They get closer and she helps him with his loss since his wife and himself were high school sweet hearts.

~ Secret Affair~

A Doctor/Nurse thread for something different, the doctor having a huge crush on his favorite nurse. One day when he can no longer stand it, he has her meet him in a room not used and he shows her just what she means to him.

~Flight To Paradise~

So I have this idea where my character is going to Japan to site see alone, and while on the plane she meets someone from there who was going home, and was thinking they hit it off instantly. But he asks her to work for him, be his personal assistant. What she doesn't know is he is in congress talking for his country hence why his English is so damn good. But the reason why he has no girlfriend is because of his body, he is horribly burned and when ever he has sex he doesn't takes his close off. But my character will be the first who sees what he hides. And love him any way.

~Never Forget ~

Was thinking that there is the lead boss in a family in New York city, and he is sick to death of his wife since she refuses to sleep with him. But he has a very good friend she maybe young but was intelligent and he trusts her. Though the man is in his 40's and does not look it, but due to the age difference he is reluctant to make advances on her and wants her as his mistress and maybe mother to his children some day, since he cannot divorce his wife due to being catholic he will have a family with his young friend.

~The Warden~

My idea is for a female who had just turned eighteen who was convicted of murdering her parents. Though she truly is very innocent, my idea is for the warden of the prison actually believes the girl and wants to help find the evidence to free her. But with there private conversations he has honestly fallen in love with her. They end up having a relationship behind closed doors. But when the Warden finds out she is pregnant with his child, he works that much harder to work on her face in time before the baby is born.

~Inner Pain~

An older gentlemen was in a house fire, eighty percent of his body burned. But while at the hospital his own private nurse is always there for him. She is young, beautiful and very kind. But once he is healed enough to go home, will his nurse ever see him again?

The Final Fantasy

Looking for someone to play either Seymour from final fantasy X or Auron from X. depending on who you pick it has a different story.

The Howling

A man in his thirties born a werewolf has a best friend who means the world to him, but she has no idea what he is. He makes sure to be away from his friend because a werewolf who mates with a human kills the human. But in the legend of werewolves there spoke of a human who the werewolf even in wolf form would never hurt. A woman who could be with the werewolf in either form and does not get hurt, someone immune to being bitten or scratched.

My idea is on the night of the full red moon is that of the mating moon, so even in human form during the day the guy is very horny. And can't take any more so he goes to his friends home, and he will end up mating with her. But while he makes love to her, he can smell the smell knowing that in his wolf form he would not hurt her. So after sex he will transform into the wolf form, to see if his friend trusts him but also hoping she would Accept him no matter what he is.

My Brother The Werewolf

Her brother went to a different country and a month later came back changed, his sister did not know what was going on. But her brother tells her about what he is and needs his sisters help. He needed her to chain him up and lock him up to protect people, but he also needed a mate and the only women he trusts is his younger sister of nineteen years of age and unfortunately when she becomes pregnant things are about to get more different. While she is pregnant the wolf all the wolf wants is to protect her, so he is no threat to his sister.

Criminal Master Minds

This is based off of the t.v show Criminal Minds looking for someone to play Hotch, Derek Morgan or Rossi.

Either one will do, a very young woman of twenty one years joins the team. She has studied human behavior and for someone her age she is unique since she knows many different languages. The man she works beside will be your character, and a romance will bloom from it.

Miami Criminals

Based off of CSI Miami looking for someone to play Horatio Kane he will end up being in a relationship with a much younger woman. He will have known her since she was about five years old he has seen her mature into a beautiful young woman. He will finally ask her out, course she will most likely get kidnapped

Pm if interested in any of them
 
Last edited:
Looking for a literate male writer for a thread revolving around a young private detective and the dangerous case(s) she's hired to investigate. The story will involve elements of romance as well as non-consent.
 
Looking for more rps. Im pretty flexible so if you have a role in mind we can discuss it and most likely do it. Hmu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top