Had sex with a stranger because you were drunk?

LOL!

I grew up in the late sixties and seventies & into the eighties.

Hell, getting drunk or/and smoking the noble weed was de rigueur before screwing your brains out.

Hell, was going to happen unless one or the other couldn't handle their smoke or drank and passed out.

So ...Yes.:)
 
Only twice - once at University - I went to a friend's 21st, arrived an hour before the party started, drank most of a bottle of vermouth & ended up in a tiny single bed riding a guy who lived in the next flat to her! Once after a drunken post-divorce night out with the girls - guy had the biggest cock I have ever seen on real life - I remember nothing else about it!
 
Once after a drunken post-divorce night out with the girls - guy had the biggest cock I have ever seen on real life - I remember nothing else about it!

You're out celebrating getting rid of the biggest dick in your life, only to find the biggest cock in your life.

When one door closes....:D
 
"Had sex with a stranger because you were drunk?" - No
Had sex with strangers while drunk. - Yes - but not too drunk. I'm sure though we became best friends first :) - It was a lifestyle thing for a while years ago.
 
Both

Now that the distinction has clearly been made..

Because - yes

While - yes

Regretted the 'because' but the 'while' was never a problem :)
 
This is less of a question for me and more of a lifestyle choice.

:D
 
Now that the distinction has clearly been made..

Because - yes

While - yes

Regretted the 'because' but the 'while' was never a problem :)

The while just makes me more adventurous!!!

The because.... hmmmm don't remember! :D
 
Yep, plenty. Although it's a fine line between tipsy and drunk. You do NOT want to be drunk. An example....my brother was kitchen manager at a Hooter's in Florida. I used to hang out with he and the girls and guys at the restaurant all the time, and one night we all got completely wrecked. One of the Hooter's girls, quite lovely, decided to come back to my place (a shock to me, a nice, normal guy). And I don't remember anything else after walking through the front door. She woke up wearing my pants, nothing else, and I was completely naked. She was pretty happy with the events that transpired, but I remember absolutely none of it.

Fucking beer. I hate you a little.

:D
 
This didn't amount to full blown sex, but it had potential. Many years ago, on a warm summer night when I was 19, I was drinking at the beach side establishment where I waited tables The drinking age had just bumped up to 21, but, hey, it was fun to sneak some drinks from co-workers while dancing after work at the tiki bar when the band was playing.

I was on the dance floor, when this very good looking guy started dancing with me. It was getting late and I was a bit buzzed. We walked out to his car, which was a gorgeous, brand new, silver Corvette. I had changed into a turquoise tank top and a flowing summer skirt after work and the breeze off the ocean made my young boobs stand at attention even through my thin bra.

We started making out on the hood of his Corvette, with his hands wandering all over my body and sliding my skirt up. Just as things were about to heat up to another level, a couple of his buddies came out of the bar and tapped him on the shoulder. Turns out he was engaged, but the thrill of being out in the parking lot, hot, young and free, on top of his sports car is something I have never forgotten.
 
because of?

i never need an excuse.

Because of?..I was just feeling horny, wanting to be seduced into something different with someone different whom I probably not see again, (being seduced by a stranger is a fantastic turn-on).

You're right, men never need an excuse, just an opportunity.:rolleyes:
 
Yes, just the once though as I met my now husband when I was quite young.
It was pretty great, we fucked 3 times that night/morning, completely uninhibited because we both knew we wouldn't see each other again. I can't even remember what he looked like,, I can remember everything we did though ;)
 
Yes, just the once though as I met my now husband when I was quite young.
It was pretty great, we fucked 3 times that night/morning, completely uninhibited because we both knew we wouldn't see each other again. I can't even remember what he looked like,, I can remember everything we did though ;)

What a lucky guy :) Would you do it again?

Where do you usually go out?

HH
 
Yes.....Happened several times in my late teens/early twenties....Wasn't too smart of me to do, but it was kinda fun, from what I can remember....:D
 
Yes.....Happened several times in my late teens/early twenties....Wasn't too smart of me to do, but it was kinda fun, from what I can remember....:D

Same here, and you're right, it wasn't very smart..****, but not very intelligent on my part.:eek:
 
Back
Top