Interested in Exchanging Wife Sharing Experiences

JohnnieErotic

Experienced
Interested in discussing topic with hetero guys who enjoy sharing their wives and whose wives are currently fucking other men. No picture exchange.

Last edited:
Interested in discussing topic with guys who enjoy sharing their wives and whose wives are currently fucking other men. No picture exchange.

I recently went to a swingers club. My partner just happily went with another group, she said i should find someone single just for the night.

Ended up finding this Sri Lankan Asian woman in her 40's and boy was she submissive. Found these women from the Asian / Indian subcontinent are VERY open to rough sex. Maybe its because they are not treated so well in society in there own countries? Not sure.. But it was the best sex i have ever had. She really allowed me to face fuck her and even anal sex... Her skin tone was quite dark, loved every min of it..

Nice

Very hot. Thanks for sharing. Did your wife also have similar enjoyable evening?

My wife is fucking a couple of old friends she has known for years but unfortunately they are only in our area a few times a year for business. I really get off on hearing the details afterwards. Hoping we can find someone local soon for a regular thing where I could also participate or at least watch. Want it to be someone intelligent and kind like the current two are.

I limit my own extra-marital activity to erotic chat although if I ever met the right person, make take it to physical level. We've involved strangers in the past, but are now really looking for longer term steady situations with someone trusted, thus no STD worries, danger, etc.

My wife and I have dipped our toes in the waters recently. We started with an MMF that was pretty freakin' hot - he fucked her, then I fucked her, then I came in her mouth while he ate her pussy, and much, much more. Damn, that was fun!

Now she fantasizes about doing it again - possibly as the center of attention for three of four guys. Mmmm mmmm! ;)

Very hot. Thanks for sharing. Did your wife also have similar enjoyable evening?

My wife is fucking a couple of old friends she has known for years but unfortunately they are only in our area a few times a year for business. I really get off on hearing the details afterwards. Hoping we can find someone local soon for a regular thing where I could also participate or at least watch. Want it to be someone intelligent and kind like the current two are.

I limit my own extra-marital activity to erotic chat although if I ever met the right person, make take it to physical level. We've involved strangers in the past, but are now really looking for longer term steady situations with someone trusted, thus no STD worries, danger, etc.

We actually call the Indian woman back to out place often now... She has BDSM kinks so me and my partner really use her as our slave. Its all kinky stuff.
She has a husband that DOESNT know about her activity, and she has 2 children who are in high school.

Back