Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just so cute in a kinda creepy desperate way that the guys come in here.....

Hi

Has anyone found a threeway video yet? mmf or ffm as I want to send to deployed hub. JuLee

When I was in school, I was too afraid to admit my interest. Now that I'm older, I think often about being with a woman. I want to lick her breasts and massage her ass. I want to finger her dripping slit while tounging her clit. I was her fingers in my pussy and her tongue in my mouth. You all have no idea how wet you make me.

Don't tempt me ladies..... I did bring my finger tip vibe to school today.....

I'll be honest, that one made me feel totally jealous of those two women haha. I'd love to have that kind of experience with another girl...

It is such an erotic and vulnerable experience to share your private moments with someone. It's such a turn on to see how I press my own buttons!

After playing with myself I sent the details to a lovely Lit lady ... It's the closest I've ever got to actually masturbating with a woman. She's not online at the moment but I hope she enjoys the surprise when she logs on next

Boyfriend is away for four days....Time to indulge I think.;)

These precious moments can be devine...

Gorgeous

Watching women make love is such a wonderful experience. it's sexy as hell and gets me off, but it's very beautiful as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back