Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

29mwbif BBW w sexy freckles. 903 area code. Looking for someone to chat with/txt/daytime and latenight. Discreet only plz. Open minded scorpio here. Try me..... u might like how I taste...

Not likely that any litsters are anywhere near my area code. But we could still be within earshot on messenger. 52 male married and horny for acquaintance, friendship, adventure and anything that is in your mind. Looking for female friends - let's fantasize and share it together. Feel free to message if you are interested.

Last edited:
Married 40 in the Ohio 937 area code. Just looking for phone chat or yahoo. Hit me up if interested.

Looking for a naturist....

713/281--55 MWM nudist, in shape, chat about anything with anybody. Flirting is required. Looking for a 40-55- yo female who is into nudity as well. Unhappy in your marriage, me too. Have some fun and need to be discreet.

Last edited:
looking in wisconsin

im a married man in a sexless marriage has been for about 10 years wife had a complete hysterectomy and has no interest my area code is 715 and im around eau claire and interested in finding a woman who is not satisfied with her sex life and is interested in no strings attached sex i am disease free i havent had sex with any one but my wife and i cant stand it anymore. im 52 years old. i definately like to give oral.

Last edited:
Well im in fremont IN dont know the code here and then dont know what code i will be in next as im a truck driver and im all over the place

I love freckles and the sound of a British voice. I also love reading and would like to compare books. It appears your PMs are disabled, so mail me at bubbatxman at yahoo.com , or PM me your contact info.

Married middle-aged male working in Metro Detroit. Willing to perform oral sex w/ NSA

Professional Male 40, 203 and 860 area codes looking for someone to have some fun chats with via email or IM, and take things from there...

818/626 - 33/M/SoCal - married, but looking for online or real fun with married women! Laid back, friendly, no pressure for anything. Would like to get to know each other first and take it from there.

205/256 50/mwm/AL Love to chat or more with curvy, amorous ladies. Enjoy having my graymatter stimulated as well as my genitals.

35 mwm in 214/972/903

same as all the rest of 'em, nothing happening at home, looking to chat to start and see what happens.

weekends in Massachusetts

ac 978 53 M looking for online cam or chat either Yahoo or SKype. same ID as here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back