How big was Literotica "back in the day"?

cherise97camaro

Literotica Guru
I've been on Literotica for a few years. Lately I've run into a lot of people while doing group Skype calls, and I hear these stories about how Literotica used to be so much bigger. It still seems pretty awesome to me, but what did I miss? What was different, and what do you think caused the change? Is it just the general overall trend of people to migrate from forums to other venues like 4chan and reddit, or to more visual venues like Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter? Or is it that there are just so many different possibilities now that naturally all have a smaller audience than previously?

I'd love to hear about it!

I've been on Literotica for a few years. Lately I've run into a lot of people while doing group Skype calls, and I hear these stories about how Literotica used to be so much bigger. It still seems pretty awesome to me, but what did I miss? What was different, and what do you think caused the change? Is it just the general overall trend of people to migrate from forums to other venues like 4chan and reddit, or to more visual venues like Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter? Or is it that there are just so many different possibilities now that naturally all have a smaller audience than previously?

I'd love to hear about it!
I would have to say a little of all the above. Especially the video part of it. I have been on lit for over 20 years but there are always great people and I made some good friends as well.

I can't speak for Literotica

But another site I am on is about half the size it once was.
I guess that there are more possibilities now and not everyone wants to read or chat.
Tumblr now has most ingredients to get someone going.

If you look at the birthdays as they come up it seems we are an older generation site.

But another site I am on is about half the size it once was.
I guess that there are more possibilities now and not everyone wants to read or chat.
Tumblr now has most ingredients to get someone going.

If you look at the birthdays as they come up it seems we are an older generation site.

Tumblr is awesome enough but overwhelming. And the Tumblr app is so heavy on your phone, it rarely loads new content for me on mine.

To me it always seems so much harder to find exactly what your looking for in all of those other options. On Lit its just very straight forward.

Back