Feeling Chatty

My Sunday could be better, but what can you do besides smile and hope it gets better?

Hmmm...and interesting question. Perhaps you could share one thing that we don't already know about you to get the conversation going...

For me, I've only attended one gaming convention, and that was years ago. Would love to go back sometime...

Hmmm...and interesting question. Perhaps you could share one thing that we don't already know about you to get the conversation going...

For me, I've only attended one gaming convention, and that was years ago. Would love to go back sometime...

See I like the idea of video games. I'm jealous rat they seem to have more original stories and better writing than done movies but I suck at playing them. lol

One thing people don't know about me... I hate text speak. There are a lot of things I can forgive but I love the written word far too much to bastardize it with text speak. It's an instant turn off and I rarely reply back people who use it.

See I like the idea of video games. I'm jealous rat they seem to have more original stories and better writing than done movies but I suck at playing them. lol

One thing people don't know about me... I hate text speak. There are a lot of things I can forgive but I love the written word far too much to bastardize it with text speak. It's an instant turn off and I rarely reply back people who use it.

Thank you. I'm not the only one who absolutely hates "u", "ur" and any sort of numbers replacing words.

Well, playing video games does have some skills you pick up along the way. It's whether or not you can recall them at a particular moment...lol

As for text speak, if you're doing this on a computer with a keyboard, there's no excuse. And, there's auto correct as well to fill in words as well... :p

I'm sitting here clapping at your response to how geeky you are. A smart, sexy, well read woman who loves sex and comics/fantasy is a rare find. You my fair lady are a unicorn.

I'm sitting here clapping at your response to how geeky you are. A smart, sexy, well read woman who loves sex and comics/fantasy is a rare find. You my fair lady are a unicorn.

lol Well thank you. But I sure you I have no horn. Just a nice soft body. ;)

Boring... too much work. I'm just going to stop and start doing things here on Lit. it's more fun. Hope Monday is good for you!

I must say I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and I'll always be one, it's a fun family show for any age and it's very imaginative, and the fact that's it's made on a fraction of the budget of slicker Hollywood shows really makes me proud :)

i'm a huge fan of his last 2 companions Amy's long legs mmmmmm and the new girl is sexy as hell but I have to say have loved Dr Who since Jon Pertwee was the doctor

I've recently realized that I'm the only person on the planet that hasn't actually seen Doctor Who.

Feel free to ridicule.

Karen Gillan was a ginger goddess that's for sure. I've loved it since I was a small child. I don't remember Jon first time round but I've seen all the surviving episodes and got the DVDs as well :)

I've loved them all and I think the Daleks are brill and the angels terrify me.

I always loved the Cybermen and of course the Daleks and the angels were quite eerie, and yes Karen Gillan is a long legged ginger sexbomb, my favourite dr was Tom Baker

It's seems a bit odd, but my first post on this site is in response to all the geek talk, lol. I have visited here off and on for several years, always browsing. But I am definitely a geek, and love geek girls. In fact, at a party the other night, the highlight was discussing marvel movies, and excitement over anchorman 2, and debating Ryan Reynolds place in comic movies.
If you would like to have some of those conversations, and perhaps segue into pondering the sexual habits of popular comic figures, I would be quite happy to participate.

How exactly did my thread get jacked by doctor who fans? :(

I clearly should have stayed on to of this last night. So I'll ask with respect to your chosen fandom, I don't get it. I don't watch it. I'm not going to watch it. So if we could avoid discussing it it would be appreciated as I am definitely not feeling chatty about it. lol

Back