Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

Emma was too shocked at the words of Sue to react to her friend taking her feet. "You mean she was a dyke? Do you think she... me?" She took another sip from her wine. Normally she wasn't so negative of lesbians, but the idea of losing a year so some woman could get in her pants...
 
"I don't honestly know if that is what she was after with you or not but I know for sure she is a lesbian. Hope you don't mind the massage it might help relax you after what you've been through." Sue was sure that Mrs. Mineau was after Emma's body but didn't want to confirm that fact when she was trying to get into Emma's panties herself.
 
"No, it feels nice... Which is strange since normally I am very ticklish" Emma said. If Sue raised her leg any higher she would be able to glance under her skirt, but Emma didn't think about that and instead finished her glass of wine. She blushed when she realized that she had finished her glass while Sue had only taken one sip of her own glass. "I must have been thirsty..." Emma chuckled
 
Sue takes a second sip of wine then repositions her chair so she can place Emma's legs across her lap, "Here go ahead and have some of mine I had a big glass before you got here," she lies. She proceeds from Emma's feet up her calves trying to go higher and higher, "Fuck girl, you have the sexiest legs I've seen in my life!" Without thinking she picks up one of Emma's feet and gives it a soft kiss.
 
Last edited:
Emma giggled at the kiss to her feet, clearly not catching on that her friend is planning on seducing her. "I see you are still as silly as when we were younger." She chuckles, but likes the compliment about her legs nonetheless. As Sue holds her leg like this, she can somewhat glance at the panties Emma is wearing under her skirt.
 
Sue can feel her own panties getting moist as she spots the crotch of Emma's bright white undies."I always did like playing silly games." She sucks a big toe into her mouth and then giggles and her massage becomes more purposal as they talk and talk Sue is trying to decide if the wine is having an affect yet.
 
Emma was very surprised at the action, but figures it is just one of those silly games. It is rather weird, but since Sue was so kind to have her stay here, Emma doesn't plan to cause trouble. Sue's glass is also emptied by Emma soon, and the girl is clearly giggling more and more. "Don't you want to massage my shoulders instead?" she offers so Sue will stop her games with her feet.
 
"Sure, I'd love to rub your shoulders. I bet they are knotted." Gently Sue puts Emma's feet on the floor and walks behind the girl who she is sure is at least tipsy. She begins rubbing platonically but her strokes become bolder still platonic but barely so, "This would feel better if you take off your top after all you'll still have a bra on."
 
Emma's face became very red and she let her hand reach for the glass, before realizing it was empty already. "Ehm... well... actually..." She said nervously, as she wasn't wearing a bra under her college uniform. "I don't really like wearing one..." She explained
 
Sue audibly licked her lips and hope Emma didn't notice, "It's up to you. seeing your chest won't bother me any," she whispered softly into Emma's ear her tongue touching the lobe for a mili-second. It was the understatement of the year .
She continued her massage.
 
Emma gave it little thought but partly because of the wine, didn't see any harm in it. Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse and removed the thing, indeed wearing nothing underneath. She wasn't too nervous about Sue's presence... nor about the fact they were sitting close to a window and that anyone walking by could see her sitting like that.
 
Sue gasped when Emma's breasts appearred, "How the fuck could John cheat on you, your breasts are perfect handfuls!"She resumed her massage travelling lower on the fron side, "oh honey sorry if I embarressed you but I have this uncanny urge to say what I am thinking."
 
Emma giggled at the compliment of her friend. "I think he would like your breasts better..." Her nipples were completely hard, and it was't that cold. "Can I have any more wine?" She then asked as the bottle still seemed full enough.
 
Sue took off her top, "My goodness it is warm in here," using one of the oldest lines in that oft talked about but never seen book as she discarded it. "Sure you can have all you wish," filling Emma's cup to the brim.
Quickly she steps behind Emma again and gets very quickly bolder her ands rubbing the top swell of Emma's breasts almost to the nipples, "This is nice hanging out with you and I know you'll make me happy staying here," Sue purrs.
 
Last edited:
A soft moan escaped Emma when Sue touched her breasts. "They are very sensitive..." She said softly, her face somewhat red. She was indeed feeling warm so couldn't blame Sue for taking off her top too. "I wish my breasts were as big as yours..." She took her wine glass again but Sue had filled the glass so high that some wine poured over the edge.

As she brought the glass to her lips, a drip of the cold wine fell down on her breast. It caused a shiver and more wine left the glass and onto her breasts.
 
"Don't worry about your boobies they are a perfect handful," Sue says sliding her hands down to cup Emma's breasts to prove her point just as the younger girl picks up the glass splashing wine on the exposed area of her breasts.
"Oops looks like I filled it too full," she giggles. "Let me take care of that for you," in a flash she swings into action and licks the wine from Emma's breasts.
 
Again a moan escaped the blushing Emma. Part of her knew this wasn't normal, but the wine and embarrassment were making it too hard to focus on that. Quickly she took a big sip of the wine, not saying anything about the action of Sue. There was a wet spot forming in her white panties. And Sue would have a hard time missing the expression of lust on Emma's face. But it was Emma's body that was aroused, not the girl's mind.
 
"Mmm..tastes wonderful...so beautiful," Sue moans continueing to kiss and lick Emma's breasts even after the wine is gone. As she licks off the wine Sue removes her own bra and then rests her hand on Emma's upper thigh. "We can stay here and drink and chat or we can go to the bedroom and be more comfortable and maybe you can try on the nighties. Your choice." Sue was confident that whichever Emma chose things would work out.
 
Emma was squirming on her chair but still made no comment on what Sue was doing, the wine had clouded her judgment that much already, but when Sue asked her question, Emma still picked the innocent option. "Let's drink a bit more and chat a bit further... It has been so long..." The truth was that she was a bit ashamed of her wetness and what Sue would think of it.
 
Sue looked into Emma's eyes as she answered, "Sure sweetie," running a hand through Emma's hair and planting a very quick kiss on Emma's lips. Thengiggling there is another drop of wine, I'll get it." She sucks Emma's nipple into her mouth as her hand travels under Emma's skirt ever so slightly.
 
"Oh god..." Emma moaned loudly as her friend sucked her nipple into her mouth. She didn't complain about it, she didn't push Sue away and her panties only get more wet at it. Her mind was too much buzzing to form an opinion on all of this, but her body clearly enjoyed it.
 
Last edited:
"mmmm. Your tits are so perfect, mine are too big ," Sue purred flipping up Emmma's skirt reveling her panties but she couldn't see down there anyway as she was too busy sucking and nibbling on Emma's tits. But, her hand soon slid up to the crotch of the undies barely touching but enough to tell Emma was as wet as she was.
 
"Not at all..." Emma managed to say before her moans made it impossible to speak. In her drunken lust she started to rub her body against Sue's hand. "Wha... what are you doing..." She softly asked but too far gone to really care about what was happening.
 
"check for yourself, these won't easily fit into your hand!" Sue whispers placing Emma's hand on her tit. Feeling Emma's body react to her touch Sue rub the silken crotch of the panties just a bit harder and faster then answering the question, "Making you mine," she giggles trying to make a joke out of it even though she is 100% serious.
 
Last edited:
Emma explored Sue's breasts, softly stroking them and rubbing her nipples. "John liked the sounds I make when he hurt my sensitive nipples... pinching them... biting hard on them..." She told her friend. There wasn't really a point for the comment, but it seemed the right thing to say now they were checking out each other's tits
 
Back
Top