Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

maybe i am like Pinocchio....want me to tell you some lies?

Aw hunny, be original... a man telling a woman lies? So over-done. ;) A woman can enjoy being fucked, but hates to be fucked over.

Well finally another 306 person... lol
i have looked through 30 pages to find a saskatchewanian woman.. lol

Seriously Saskatchewan?? There must be some of us hiding on lit.
You'd think this place would be full of people out in the middle of nowhere with nothing better to go than read kinky stories! Or am I the only one??

29/F/306
Wow a second 306 woman ... and i only had to go through 31 pages... lol

46 M 905 Caledon area. always looking, good listener too LOL, younger ladies welcome too, basically looking for a woman in the toronto area.

Last edited:
Women... Check this out!

Starting in late November, I will be working in the 905 (Hamilton) area and would enjoy meeting fellow Litsters.

You want a nice evening with a true gentleman? A great time with someone you can talk about anything and everything? Pleasant, cultivated, charming....

Highly recommanded.

About the rest, I will let you find out by yourself, but if you let this pass...your loss!

Wink!

You want a nice evening with a true gentleman? A great time with someone you can talk about anything and everything? Pleasant, cultivated, charming....

Highly recommanded.

About the rest, I will let you find out by yourself, but if you let this pass...your loss!

Wink!

You are very sweet and a true treasure. If only I was in Montreal. I'm afraid those local men don't know what they are missing.

:kiss:

Highly recommanded.

Wink!

Well, now, this is nice to see!

I think that's a fib lol.

And no, Porkwarrior, not really. It was just nice.

Of course, one never knows what the future holds, eh?

Haa haa, so you are just a fuck buddy voyeur?
Aw hun, sometimes it's fun to watch, but you have to stop being a wallflower to enjoy the REAL fun. :devil:

Haa haa, so you are just a fuck buddy voyeur?
Aw hun, sometimes it's fun to watch, but you have to stop being a wallflower to enjoy the REAL fun. :devil:

I've never been called a 'wallflower' before, but I've heard there are perks to being one :D

Back