Where were you all in 2014?

Nancy Pelosi visits border and says immigration reform unlikely
• More than 52,000 children have entered US since October
• House minority leader: 'moral responsibility to address this'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/28/pelosi-border-patrol-immigrant-children-reform

I'm sure you've been asked this before, more than once: Why the fuck are you so fucking stupid? The problem is the CURRENT situation. Not one that happened 3 months, 3 years, or 3 decades ago. It's not that hard to understand even for a mentally challenged twit such as yourself.

I'm sure you've been asked this before, more than once: Why the fuck are you so fucking stupid? The problem is the CURRENT situation. Not one that happened 3 months, 3 years, or 3 decades ago. It's not that hard to understand even for a mentally challenged twit such as yourself.

So many people here expose themselves as idiots by posting insults instead of coherent responses to comments they don't agree with. That's why it's so refreshing to have you on the board with us.
Witty, inciteful, clear thinking. Thanks for not being like so many of the other empty-headed progressives who inhabit the GB.

bbbbut...but...but...OBAMA!!!:mad:

So many people here expose themselves as idiots by posting insults instead of coherent responses to comments they don't agree with. That's why it's so refreshing to have you on the board with us.
Witty, inciteful, clear thinking. Thanks for not being like so many of the other empty-headed progressives who inhabit the GB.

The same thing has been said literally 100 times here and he's read at least half of them. Making an entirely new thread on a subject that's been exhaustingly covered already is only going to conjure ridicule from people who can see past the conservative spinning points.

I for one was working like hell to get Divorced and broke.

It worked...and for only a measly $150,000.00 US or so.

I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the news...

As a prominent pol. from San Francisco, Pelosi deserves a big part of the blame for the problem.

Because she's from San Francisco? You think San Francisco is on the Mexican border don't you? :D Don't you? :D:D

Because she's from San Francisco? You think San Francisco is on the Mexican border don't you? :D Don't you? :D:D

Since I live in Santa Clara County, where we recently booted Aaron Persky off the bench, I obviously know better. S F is about 500 miles north of the border. However, the city is one of the most fanatical sanctuary cities in the country.

Y’all have made the same Whataboutism claim, over and over, and refuse to respond to its refutation. Frustrated swearing is an appropriate response.

You fusty old fungus.

Last edited:

Y’all have made the same Whataboutism claim, over and over, and refuse to respond to it’s refutation. Frustrated swearing is an appropriate response.

You fusty old fungus.

Are there cars constantly passing below your bedroom windows, frequent car horn, firetrucks, police and people screaming?

Since I live in Santa Clara County, where we recently booted Aaron Persky off the bench, I obviously know better. S F is about 500 miles north of the border. However, the city is one of the most fanatical sanctuary cities in the country.

Good for San Francisco as long as the government can't get its act together on immigration and actually descends into inhumanity and evil.

Are there cars constantly passing below your bedroom windows, frequent car horn, firetrucks, police and people screaming?

You and other Trumpettes quite obviously are trying to move us in that direction--hate based racism and "memememe."

Can't wait for the second Tuesday in November.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/28/pelosi-border-patrol-immigrant-children-reform

More than 52,000 unaccompanied children, most from Central America, have been apprehended entering the US illegally since October. It has created what President Barack Obama called an “urgent humanitarian situation”.

While it's all bad, the greatest outrage right now is because Americans are taking children away from their families. That never happened as policy in the previous administration, it's horrible this administration is allowing it to happen

While it's all bad, the greatest outrage right now is because Americans are taking children away from their families. That never happened as policy in the previous administration, it's horrible this administration is allowing it to happen

You mean the law wasn't enforced, and now it is.

I think our board Trumpettes have a mind block against understanding that. They keep ignoring it. They keep wanting to go back to a "just pretend" past--before the Republicans controlled the administration and both houses of Congress.

You mean the law wasn't enforced, and now it is.

No, dimwit, the poster means that separating parents from children isn't in the law. It was a policy Trump put into effect in April 2018. We keep pointing that out, and you Trumpettes just . . . won't . . . admit . . . the truth. You have a screwup for a hero and it makes you a screwup too. Own it.

In 2014 I was working alongside many LEGAL Hispanics building bridges and infrastructures on state and federal roads. I was happy to do so because the money and benefits were good.

The legal immigrants I worked with were upset the illegal ones were not trying to become citizens as they had. I learned much about such persons and became lifelong friends with many.

As for Pelosi........not too many positives She needs detox. Srsly.

No, dimwit, the poster means that separating parents from children isn't in the law. It was a policy Trump put into effect in April 2018. We keep pointing that out, and you Trumpettes just . . . won't . . . admit . . . the truth. You have a screwup for a hero and it makes you a screwup too. Own it.

How about supporting that with some info, resources, etc. Coz if its a new policy, then why was it happening before, or when people get arrested in general?

How about supporting that with some info, resources, etc. Coz if its a new policy, then why was it happening before, or when people get arrested in general?

Good news. It's no longer the policy. The American people slapped down your disgusting hero and he flip-flopped (again). Who do you think you're kidding in pretending you don't know the background on this?

Own it indeed. They seem to have trouble with comprehending the highlighted part above.

Feinstein’s 2014 memo shows how Trump can block migrants

Back in 2014, when the surge of the unaccompanied alien children (UAC) and “family-units” was at a height, Senator Feinstein penned a private memo to then-President Barack Obama urging stronger border enforcement

The Immigration Reform Law Institute got a copy of the memo via FOIA, and it shows that Feinstein knows existing law allows the President to solve many border problems without action by Congress.

Feinstein showed how the President has the authority to set broad suspension-of-entry power in 8 USC §1182(f). The authority allows the President to do far more than he is doing now: Place all UACs in DHS detention facilities, drop the standards at those facilities to maximize occupancy, and limit UACs’ rights to appeal their removal orders.

Less emboldened now than she was back in 2014 (she does have a tough re-election coming up), if family separation is truly a concern for Feinstein, she and her supporters must revive her 2014 legal recommendations — and so help migrants and their own nations.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-2014-memo-shows-trump-save-central-america/

Back