The Frontiers of Love

Jagged

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Posts
3,659
Hi looking for a special lady for this new romance/sex thread. As you can read below they have a past and the future is what we are writing though I would like for whoever plays "Amanda" to write a similar begining and give input about "Rick" and the past. Please if you don't want to commit yet please pm me and drop me a note and ask questions. When of the best threads I did was similar to this so I would love to have plenty of romance sex and good interaction. Thanks for taking the time.....enjoy the writings.


Rick and Amanda....(just working names)


I met Amanda half way through college. You talk about making a connection well it was more like being hit by a titlewave of love. She was my soul mate and that first night at the bar I knew it. We were living togather in a week. Shared a love for wilderness and each other. We were like gypsies for the next few years. Hiking, fishing, hunting, sailing and traveling everywhere. From Rockey mountains to Alaska where we watched bears fish. Amanda's "teddy bears" as I remember. All over North America, Africa, and even Australia. The memories of things we did and saw could never be equaled by even a thousand photobooks.

We would take long periods off from college either to adventure or to work in wildreness stores. We lost track of how many we worked at over the years. Have a basket full of name tags. We had other jobs too though like working at a horse ranch or bring supplies to the Everest base camps, caretakers for log cabins, and just about anything else that was unconventional.

The only steady thing in our lives besides each other was that old blue suburban. Had over 100,000 miles on it and was rebuilt by us and friends over the years a half-a-dozen times. Once by a farmer as part of our payment for us taking in the harvest.

Tattooed wild free spirits. When we both turned 30 things changed. We always figured on settling down around then and buying a farm or something but another opportunity presented itself.

Mr. Winter a self made millionare who owned a chain of wildrness stores offered us jobs. This time it was different though. This was a career thing. Marketing executives which meant management and desk jobs. We agreed laughing how we sold out and how it would never last. Sure we always knew what sold, but this wasn't our thing. Expected for it to last 6 months at most. We went to the Manhattan main offices wearing flannels, jeans and hiking boots...........things changed though. We were just supposed to stay for alittle while make money and move on like ususal. That was the plan....


That was 5 years ago and well we have changed...and that joy we shared is a memory. Didn't happen all at once, but it happen eventually. We started wearing suits. Didn't use the truck ever and bought a SUV more fitting the yuppies who we worked with and soon hung out with....

Climbing equipment we would have spent a summer playing with in the past went untouched and we settled for just reading the evaluation. A good friend we spent a week with search for a lost child in the woods, and spent a weekend drinking with in celebration of finding the child came into town. We spent only one night with him over dinner. The only reason we had ever thought of settling down was to have kids. Now we seldom even touch each other in bed. Passionate nights were replaced by a good night's sleep.


I looked around our apartment the other day. Couldn't imagen us even having one 10 years ago....Used to have native American art on the walls now lastest art from the gallaries. Led Zeppelin wasn't on the stero any more, but whatever the new trend was that week from Europe. We had a fridge full of food I couldn't believe we ate and we were friends with people we couldn't stand.



That brings us up to now. When she got home we talked for the first time in a long time. Yelled, screamed, cried and just talked. We stayed up the whole night talking. This wasn't us...couldn't be but could we go back?

We got the truck out of the garadge and our gear out of storage. We gave notice at our jobs, and ended the lease on the apartment. If this didn't work we probably wouldn't be together any more....sigh

We have to find ourselves and our love again. There is a empty piece of wildreness between NY and Canada. It is something we need to explore.

I love her so but I want to feel it again like the living thing it once was when it started. Cleaning out my office I found a picture of her from when we first went hiking. Her barefoot showing her tattoos, jean shorts, tee and hair braided. She was blowing me a kiss and on the back was written 'My love forever Rick'. I took it from the frame and slipped it in my jean pocket. This just had to work.....:rose: Open to new ideas and reworking things....
 
Last edited:
Amanda

OOC: Jagged, I will write up an intro and post soon. :rose:
 
Amanda

It always took forever to find a damn parking spot in this city. After circling the block for a ½ hour I finally found one. I grabbed my purse, and stepped out of the SUV. As I made my way down the sidewalk I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a storefront window. Many times I couldn't recognize the woman that I had become. I was dressed it a modest knee-length black skirt, a red blouse, a black blazer, and black heels. I looked very much the career woman. That thought made me laugh out loud, drawing strange looks from the passerby’s on the sidewalk. My once long, beautiful, auburn hair was cut into a trendy bob. I sighed at my imaged, not at all heartened by it.

I made my way into our building. Rick and I lived in an old factory building that had been renovated into very hip loft apartments. I unlocked the door, stepped in and immediately kicked off those dreadful heelsWhat I wouldn’t give to trade those back in for my old hiking boots I thought.

“Rick, I’m home. Did you get dinner started?” I yelled. I walked into the living room and stopped dead in my tracks. Rick was standing with his back turned to me, gazing out the window.

“Rick? Rick!,” I called.

When he turned around I knew something was wrong. He looked different, like something in him had changed. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but there was some thing familiar in this change.

Amanda, How did we wind up here? In this place?”

I was flabbergasted. I had no idea how to respond at first. But I did what everyone does when someone you care about seems unhappy. You try to talk them through it. I reminded him of how we got here, the decisions we had made. That we had started to want all these things around us, the cushy jobs, the nice cars, and the trendy apartment. This only seemed to agitate him. Before I knew it we were yelling and screaming at each other. And I was defending our lifestyle, defending where we were today, defending the roles we had been playing, a role that I detested.

“I don’t know why I am even arguing with you. Do you really think I want this? This doesn’t feed my soul. I hate having to have the “right” look, wear the “right” clothes, speak the “right” way. I hate pretending that I am a woman that I am not. I thought this was what you wanted.”

Rick just looked at me, and shook his head. For the first time, in a very long time, I saw the man that I had fallen in love with.

We talked for hours, and I realized so many things. The truth was, we had grown into different people. And we didn’t love the people we had become. By that I mean we didn’t love our selves, and we no longer were in-love with each other. We had become strangers to each other. Two people who were simply sharing the same living space. There was no longer any passion, any fire between us. In fact, this fight, this argument was the first time in about 3 years we had felt emotions with each other.

Rick was right. We had something precious once upon a time. We had something that many only ever get to dream about. And God I wanted to feel that again. I wanted again to be exhilarated by being at his side. I hoped I could desire and want again. I needed to feel alive again. Feel alive as we drove, hiked, made love.

When Rick suggested we go, just pack up everything, and try to get back to that place I was scared. What if it doesn’t work? What if I put myself out there, and we learn that there is no going back. We will have thrown it all away on a love that has lived its day?

Rick saw my hesitation. “Please,” he whispers, taking my hand in his.

I bit my lip and nodded.

The rest had been easy. And here I am now. I’ve pulled out my old faded Levi’s jeans, the one’s that I packed all over Thailand in. As I slipped them on I was a little depressed to feel them tight around the waist. Now being in my 30s, having settled into a desk job, I had gotten a little thick around the middle. Now don’t get me wrong, I was fit, could still turn heads with the best of them, but I no longer had the lean tight body of a 20 year old.

I grabbed my old gauze shirt that I picked up in India, and felt comforted by the feel of cotton on my skin. Then the wool socks, and hiking boots came on. Off came the diamond earrings, the gold necklace, even my 1-carat diamond wedding band.

I looked in the mirror and caught a glimpse of the woman I once had been. I sighed, grabbed my pack off the floor, and stepped into the living room.

Rick turned and looked me up and down. My stomach tightened. I guess I still wanted to please him. Still wanted him to think I was beautiful.

A smile crept across his face, and his eyes lit up, as if he had just encountered an old friend.

“I’m ready.” I said feeling anticipation of adventure that I once knew so well.
 
Last edited:
Rick

The one thing I can say about the city is that you can find or sell almost anything. Truly New York city is the ultimate market place. The apartment took no time to clear out, and a rental company said they would have people in the place by the end of the month. We of coarse kept a large amount of personal items and ferried them to the Suburban. Amanda took it to get serviced one of the days and had new tires put on it but otherwise it was still holding together alright.

I wish I could have said the same for my body. Amanda still looked great, but well I was not the hard body I was when I first met. We hadn't been on a real hike in a couple of years. I had just went to the gym with the guys in the office. Just the same though I was able to wear my old clothes. The t-shirt was an old brown army issue I had bought at the Army/Navy store we both worked at by our college. The jeans were from our trip to Alaska when I lost my gear mountian climbing. I also managed to get hurt. At the hospital some old nurse told Amanda only family could visit. We weren't married yet so Amanda pushed her way in and made it very clear that visiting hours didn't apply. Woke up to find her in her sleeping bag on the floor next to me me in the room. The boots laced up all the way and were made of buckskins. Light weight but strong they were perfect for hunting. They were a gift from a native American Sheriff. Still all this felt better then any suit I ever wore while in the city. All the clothes I had bought since we came to the city went to a grateful goodwill.


I had tried to hide the many tattoos I had picked up over the years and around the world. Tribal ones from New Zealand covered alot of my body done the old fashion way. She had held my hand the whole time. Others brought back memories from special places and times. The only one I had that I got for Amanda was a small red heart over mine on my chest. I wanted to fill in her name, but Amanda giggled and just said, "what ya going to tell your next wife." She was the best. Any life path that let me forget it wasn't the right one. I put on my stetson cowboy hat and walked out to face to world anew.

With the furniture out of the apartment and just some boxes around things were more back to the spartan lifestyle we were used to before we took our jobs. We camped out in the living room with sleeping bags laying on the floor. For the first time in a long time laughter could be heard within the walls of the apartment. Mostly it came from going over the pile of old pictures. We had only framed and hung a handful to impress people. Ones like the pictures from one of our three trips to Everest or how we worked as Rangers in the Congo protecting the mountian gorillas. I had to smile at that one. Both of us were dirty carrying Ak-47s in khaki uniforms and black berets. Amanda could even make that look sexy I thought to myself.

Amanda was packing a box and saw me looking at the picture and with an inquaring gaze she asked, "what are you smiling at Ranger?"

"Nothing beautiful just well only you could make a thankless, impossible, low paying job paradise. It was a good thing and those were good times."

She reached out her hand and gently squeezed mine softly. "We will have them again honey."

That was pretty much how things went for the week or so we prepared to depart the city. We both seemed to be feeling better and treating each other better. Not like we didn't care about each other before, but well there was a closeness that always seemed like a living breathing thing was coming back.

When we had breakfast together our normal healthy trail cerial we sat next to each other and held hands. Sure we were married but we actually started flirting again with each other. Monday I left flowers on her desk for her when she came to clear out her office. She came to me after and gave me a full on passionate kiss on the lips not carrying what the whole office thought. We weren't back but we were healing.


Mr. Winter called us into his office once he heard we were leavving. Once he saw us both come in wearing what we wore when he found us he didn't make to much of an effort to get us to remain on staff. He said he would increase our pay and time off but it was all for not and he knew it. He was pleasant and helpful on settling things with him as far as the jobs were concern. He wished us well and told us as we left that day if we ever wanted to come back he would make room for us at his company.

That night we finished loading our vehicle and had it gased up and ready to go on our journey. After I got back with the Thai take out I saw Amanda had layed out quilt on the floor and had rootbeers in a bucket of ice. She was laying on the floor feet up in the air looking over a map.

"Hey babe what is up? That the quilt we got in Virginia?"

"Hey you....oh nothing just came up with a destination for our journey. Yeah it is we got it at that road side place remember?"

I was unpacking the food and placing it on the floor and nodded. "Yeah remember the place. Got fried chicken to if I remember right."

She giggled, "you think with your stomach you know that or your"......... she just started giggling again. It was good to hear.

She brought the map over and as we sat and ate she showed me how she traced out a more rural path through New York State ending in a small town near the American Canadian border. She went on to say, "the whole route is like through forests and farm land. No coffee places and no skyline. The town at the end has maybe a hundred year round residents. Talked to a realtor up there by the way and a farm has been up for sale for awhile. It has a house a barn a few other buildings and is on something like 250 arces of land. Old couple died and the son is pretty much just looking ot unload the place. He doesn't want to leave the City. Ah well getting ahead of myself we can figure that out...."

"Closer to the time," I interupted.

"Something like that she nodded eating with chop sticks. This was a nice enough place and all. Not for us though. You know we bought it for that big old marble tub in the bathroom so we could take baths together, but I swear we only did that a few times."

We finished eating and just cuddled up next to each other. It felt so good to be with her again. You work come home, order take out, and spend weekends with "friends" the years went by and we forgot what was important. I softly kissed her neck silently thinking....I love you Amanda.
 
Last edited:
Amanda

It is amazing how quickly I felt free. As Rick and I began to rid ourselves of all the clutter we had acquired, I felt my old self, my true self begin to emerge. Each morning Rick and I woke up, and together cut the bonds that were holding us to this place. As I woke up this morning and greeted the day, it occurred to me that this was it. We were done, our things were gone, there was no job to go to, we had said goodbye to the few who mattered to us. We were leaving this place today, for good.

I looked over at Rick still dozing next to me. He looked so relaxed, at such peace. I felt assured that this was the right thing to do. I wiggled my body closer to his, delighting in the warmth his body gave off. The sleeping bag was tucked snuggly under his arm, his upper body exposed to me. I reached out and traced my finger across the tattoo on his arm. My hand moved up his arm to his shoulder. God I loved his shoulder. The muscles were so round and so strong, rising then dipping down to his neck. My fingers traced the concave and stopped at the base of his neck. I lifted my hand and with the back of it rubbed his cheek. His face felt rough and scratchy from the stubble that was beginning to grow in. The feel of it on my hand made my stomach tighten. I hadn’t realized that it had been so long since I had reached out and touched him, and I hadn’t realized how much I had missed it. I leaned in and pressed my cheek against his. I turned my head and kissed him lightly. His eyes fluttered open, and a smile graced his face.

“Good morning sexy,” I said losing myself in his eyes.

“Mornin”, he replied.

“Ready for this?” I asked.

“I have never been more ready for anything.” He said, his voice full of confidence.

“Well come on then lazy bum! Let’s get a move on it” I said laughing. I squeezed his side, and giggled as he started. Rick has always been super ticklish.

“I get the shower first,” he said jumping from the sleeping bag and making a b-line to the bathroom.

“The hell you do,” I yelled, jumping out of the sleeping bag and chasing him into the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom, he was already standing under the nice hot stream of water, an ear-to-ear grin on his face.

“I do believe there is room for two in here,” I said, stepping in. As I stepped in he pulled me close, and I felt is body against mine, as the hot water streamed over us.

As we soaped each other up I remembered how the cabin we had in Alaska had such a small water heater it could only provide enough hot water for one shower. So Rick and I showered together every morning. We would cling to each other under the hot water, neither one of us wanting to have to step from the hot stream of water even for a second. Pressed together we would quickly wash our bodies, and then our hair. Soon the water would grow tepid just as we finished. And Rick, he would gallantly step out of the shower and it’s comforting steam and bravely grab our towels. Always truly the gentleman he would jump back in as I turned off the water and wrap my towel around my body.

“Amanda?” Rick’s voice brought me back to the present. “All done?”

I nodded, and as if reading my mind, he jumped from the shower and quickly appeared again with a towel in his hand for me. I shut off the water, and stepped into the towel he held open.
We dressed quickly, both of us eager to begin our journey. We packed up our sleeping bags, rolled up our therma-rests, and packed up our backpacks. Soon we were standing at the door ready.

“I’ll bring the truck around baby, you lock up okay?” Rick said, handing me the house key, and bending down to scoop up our bags.

I watched him stride down the hall and out the door, and couldn’t help but laugh at how happy he seemed. I turned and surveyed the now vacant apartment before me. There wasn’t a trace of Rick and I left in here, and surprisingly I felt no compulsion to leave our mark. The morning sun was pouring in through the huge factory windows, spraying everything with golden light. It really was a nice apartment, and it’ll make some couple very happy. That couple just wasn’t us. I took a deep breath and turned my back on our time spent here. With no regrets I stepped through the threshold. I closed the door behind me with a sense of purpose, and locked the door.

As I entered onto the sidewalk I heard the beep of a horn. When I looked up, Rick was sitting in the truck waiting for me. He waved and smiled. I quickly took the house key, stuffed it in the envelope addressed to our now former landlord, and dropped it into the mail bin. Rick pulled up beside me, and I hopped into the truck.

God it had been so long since I had been in here, and the smell of vinyl brought the memory of countless road trips to mind. There was the trip out to Yellowstone where we backpacked the park for 2 weeks, the trip to the Telluride Blues festival where we saw John Lee Hooker play, and the trip we took up the Pacific highway. I felt that old sense of adventure descend upon me, and couldn’t wait to feel the road flying beneath us.

I slid across the bucket seat so I was at Rick’s side. Lord, it felt so natural to be here. I threw my arms around his neck.

“Oh baby, I am so excited,” I said looking into his eyes. I pressed my lips to his. Our lips parted and soon our tongues were searching out each other’s mouth. I felt warmth spread through my body and my desire begin to stir. Oh I wanted to have him, right now, right here. And then the sound of blaring horns and loud cussing reminded us where we were. We both broke out in laughter.

“We better get going babes, before someone comes banging on the window,” Rick said still laughing.

I glanced down, at his lap, and saw his arousal showing through his jeans. It was enough to know that he wanted it to.

“And so the adventure begins,” I said, fastening my belt, as the truck pulled away from the curb.

Soon the city was just a distant image that we could only see in our rearview mirror.
 
Our last morning in the apartment started pleasant enough. I awoke to feeling Amanda's gentle touch and warm body next to mine. She was a joy to wake up to and like the old African proverb the sun was up so we were running. The shower was warm and wet and brought back memories. Alaska was the first to come to mind since we did it all the time, but there was that time in Texas on the ranch. We had been stuck with water containers set on a high tree to drip down on us to get a shower. Cold water but we warmed it with passion.

After the shower one of the few together in this apartment I smiled as Amanda put her legs up one at a time drying them on the counter. She saw me looking.

"What babe?"

"Your beautiful is all. I know I haven't told you that enough, but I never stopped thinking about it. Sorry for not letting you know that enough."

She looked at me for a few minutes and smiled and nodded. "Ah...apolpgy excepted hun."

"You do realize when we left that bar together in college together we have been together every since." That though made me smile. Most couples talked about needing time apart, but we just found things to do together. Sure we took our space but for the most part we fed of each other...the love and closeness. He words breaking in brought me back to reality.

She giggled thinking about what he just said, "yeah I remember it is a special memory Rick. At the time though I was thinking that morning when we woke up that you thought I was a total slut, but something in me told me this wasn't the end."

"I know the feeling babe. I watched you for a hour before you woke up praying that it wasn't the end of things. Oh and I would have kept it going even if you were just a slut." I smiled and that got a wet towel thrown at me....but in the end we were both laughing and hugging. Things that had been absent in our rescent past.

We both dressed in our typical outdoor gear and took care of the last few items we had in the apartment. I went downstairs and threw it all in the truck. I brought it around to the front, but first I made a stop at the corner deli. Two egg and cheese sandwich, two large coffees, and two chocolate donuts. It was part of our morning routine. Not the most healthiest but it had become part of our morning routine.

As I drove around the block for what would probably be the last time I looked up at the building. It wasn't a bad place but it would have been better if we had just visited. We hadn't been happy there and it wasn't a good place to raise a family. Last time Amanda and I had talked about children we had agreed that having children wasn't the right thing to do this time in our career. God we had become different people.

I pulled around front and saw Amanda mailing the envolope with the key in the mail box out front. I couldn't remember the name of the Spanish explorer bit upon his arrival to the new world he burned his ships so there was no heading back. So hence his operation had to work with no chance of retreat. This is what we had done. At least in my mind it had to work.

When Amanda climbed in the truck a rush of memories came back to me all at once. The summer we worked on the farm where we would fill the truck up with food and other items on our weekly supply runs. The farmers a nice couple a few years older then us both came from a long line of farmers. We had helped out around the farm, brought in a crop and even provided some adult conversation around the kitchen table. They had had six kids and by the end of harvest time it was uncle Rick and aunt Amanda. It was a good time in our lives. We had a standing invitation with them to come for Christmas that we never took advantage of beyond exchanging cards. There was also the trip up the coast of Maine through to Canada where we fished, whale watched, and hiked in the woulds. We also used it to navigate the tight streets of New Orleans which we had had a fabulous time. I smiled thinking about the two days we just spent in the hotel together.



“Oh baby, I am so excited,” I said looking into his eyes. I pressed my lips to his. Our lips parted and soon our tongues were searching out each other’s mouth. I felt warmth spread through my body and my desire begin to stir. Oh I wanted to have him, right now, right here. And then the sound of blaring horns and loud cussing reminded us where we were. We both broke out in laughter.



Amanda's lips felt good and it was nice to feel the passion again. I don't ever think the love was gone, but the heat seemed to have been bled out. The feelings and what was stirring down below told me at least we were on the road back to that part of our lives. I caressed her warm candy apple red cheek before putting the car in gear. She felt the heat too...


We only made two stops on the way out of the city. Made sure our mail would all be going to the mailbox place and we were paid up for the year. The second stop was more moving. When we first arrived in the city years ago Amanda and I met a bunch of firefighters at a bar not far from where their companie's station. We soon had been invited to teach some members about climbing and rope use for rescues. For awhile we were regulars going for meals and hanging out with the guys and girls of Ladder #24 FDNY. We were there for the good times and the bad and felt like we were part of the team.

It was very emotional saying goodbye to all of them. Every guy at the house wanted to give Amanda "the climbing goddess" a hug before we left. After going through a mixture of emotions and getting a few more t-shirt we were on the road again.

As we drove Amanda held a photo of us with the company infront of the firehouse not long before 9-11 occured. She sighed softly.

"What honey?"

"I miss those four guys. They were all good men. Then we lost touch with the rest. We can't do that with those who are important to us in our lives."

We both seemed to sense the same thing and reached out at the same time. We held hands an action that meant more then any words could express.



We drove on for the rest of the day over the bridge and made out way into New York State proper watching the skyline of the city disappear in our review mirror and the air grow fresher. Summer had not not yet come to an end and the trees were filled beautiful green leaves. This was where we thrived not among the stone and steel. I could never understand how man tried to surpass nature. A mall would never be more thrilling then a forest. Cities worked for some people it would seem, but nobody in this truck was included in that group.


The drive was wonderful in its own little way. We held hands most of the time and with a classic rock station on the radio we just sat back and enjoyed it all. It wasn't long until we reached a good stopping part later that evening. It was starting to get dark and we found a motel and dinner not far from the entrance to the highway.

We parked the truck and got a room then head over to the dinner which didn't look like it had changed much from 1952 which was the year it was established according to the neon sigh on the roof.

A teen age girl in jeans, a diner tee, and a white apron smiled as we entered.

"Here for dinner folks. " to which we nodded. Seemlessly she guided us to a table by the window and sat us down with menues. She soon was back with waters and sat down at the counter.

"Take your time. " She smiled at us, "I am here until midnight."

The food was like that of a million other familiar but different diners around the country. The place had only a few other customers so we both relaxed sitting across from each other and smiled.


Amanda looked up from her menu and giggled, "this reminds me of that place in Michagen. We were all alone until the night shift of the factory came in for lunch. There was like two hundred people in there......" She trailed off remembering the moment.

"I remember we just took ours to go and ate in the truck. Did something else in the truck that night too if I remember."

Amanda blushed and giggled noticing the waitress smiling and looking at the floor.

"Rick! Behave of you will be sleeping in the truck tonight just without me..."a shift but playful kick under the table drove the point home.

"Okay but it was your idea." We both laughted and ordered dinner.

Our waitress who told us her name was Lucy when she took our ordered yelled out, " two steak dinners and two large glasses of coke."

She walked off into the kitchen but soon came out again balancing rolls, our drinks, and salads for us before going around with coffee to the rest of the customers.


I ate a few bites of the fresh green salad took a sip of my drink before looking across at Amanada.

"So what are you thinking honey? I know the wheels are always turning. If....if it is divorce you want I understand and everything. You don't have to wait until the end of the trip. Just I love you so much and I hope it can be like it was before things started getting complicated. I mean I really love you and that is something I didn't say enough either. I want us to be back on track. You don't feel the same way...tell me."



I waited for a response just seeing the crazy girl from college who rappelled down the side of a building on a dare, and thought of nothing of showing up at an economics class in a bikini top, jeans and sandles. I had to know that she wanted to fix things and not just want a change in her life......
 
Amanda

As Rick and I drove from the city, as we separated ourselves from the life we had been living, I felt that I was slowly approaching my old self. And with Rick at my side, I felt more confident that we could get back what we had lost. Before I knew it Rick was pulling up to a highway motel and dner. I had been so caught up in my own thoughts I hadn’t realize how late it had gotten.

“Where are we hun?” I asked. Rick opened his mouth to answer but I cut him off.

“Never mind, it doesn’t matter. I’m with you, that’s all I care about,” I said, planting a kiss on his parted lip. I slid across the bench seat, opened the door, and jumped out.

“Come on slow-spoke,” I said with a laugh, as Rick gathered up his things.

We went into the motel and checked-in. The place certainly wasn’t the Ritz, but it was all we needed, a bed, a toilet, and a shower. We brought our packs in from the truck, but we both agreed to grab a bite to eat at the diner before settling in for the night.

As we sat waiting for the waitress to take our order I remembered how much I loved places like this. You looked around and you saw simple, honest folk. People who worked hard, lived hard, and were who they were. There was little pretense to be found here. You could walk into any highway diner across the country and yeah, the clothes might change, the winter hats were replaced by cowboy hats, but the people were the same at heart.

I was reminded of the time we stopped off to eat at that diner in Michigan, and I said as much. Rick, such a guy he was, brought up the fun we had in the truck that night. And in front of the waitress! Poor girl, I swear she blushed a deep shade of purple. Or was that me? Too funny!

Well I quieted him with a swift kick under the table, and the threat of no more such romps in the truck. That quieted him, but I couldn’t help noticed the knowing glint in his eye, and the way his eyes quickly traced the course of my body.

I have to admit, this felt good. God I had missed this, the flirting, the banter, and the attention. Our salads came, and I felt Rick turn serious across the table. He was struggling to say something, so I put my fork down to give him my full attention.

"So what are you thinking honey? I know the wheels are always turning. If....if it is divorce you want I understand and everything. You don't have to wait until the end of the trip. Just I love you so much and I hope it can be like it was before things started getting complicated. I mean I really love you and that is something I didn't say enough either. I want us to be back on track. You don't feel the same way...tell me."

For a second I felt as if the ground had dropped from beneath me. I tried to respond, but couldn’t form words, I was so overwhelmed with emotion.

“Oh God Rick,” I whispered, reaching across the table and taking his hand in mind. I held his hand in mine for a few seconds, caressing the palm of his hand with my fingers.

“Never, ever think that. Ever! I don’t want a divorce. I can’t even fathom abandoning what we had, I truly believe babe, that we have a chance, that we can get it back. If I didn’t believe it, if I didn’t think that, if I didn’t want that…I wouldn’t be here. I swear that to you.” Tears began to well up in my eyes. I felt sick that I had caused him to doubt my love, my commitment.

“I’m so sorry Rick. I am so, so sorry. I should have never let us get to a point where you questioned my feelings. Please forgive me. Please!” I knew my voice wasn’t steady, and I could feel myself on the verge of sobbing.

“I love you. Oh god I love you Rick, more than anything in this world. I know that beyond a doubt. We lost the passion, we lost the “in-love” part, but I know you are the only one. I’ve always known that.” I couldn’t stop them; the tears ran down my cheeks.
“SSHH, SSSHH, Amanda” Rick said squeezing my hand. “Don’t cry baby, please don’t cry.”

The waitress had appeared at our booth with two steaming hot plates. She cleared her throat, not wanting to intrude further on our conversation. I regretfully withdrew my hand from Rick’s to wipe the tears off my face.

“Here ya go folks, two steak dinners. Give me a holler if ya need anythin’ else, okay.” She said, smiling down on us.

“Will do,” Rick said, smiling up at her, before turning his attention back to me.

“Amanda, it’s okay. I just needed to know. I wanted to make sure. I didn’t mean to upset you…that’s the last thing I wanted,” he stammered.

“I know babe, I know, and the truth is we need to talk about these things. We’ve got to reassure ourselves. And we’ll get there right? That’s what we are doing this for.” I said looking into his eyes. I was relived to see him smiling.

“Yup, that’s right.” Rick said, emotion beginning to brim in his eyes.

“Well let’s eat then, our steaks are getting cold. And we’ve the rest of our lives to reassure ourselves.” I leaned over the table and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

“Your right, your right. Let’s eat” Rick said.

We ate our meal in relative silence, but it wasn’t an awkward silence. It was a comfortable quiet shared by two people who could relax in the assurance that they were loved. I felt elated. He loves me, still. Occasionally I would glance at him, and see him smiling over at me.

“Are you ready sweets?” Rick asked.

“Yup, all done. Lets call it a night.” I said, throwing a few dollars down on the table as a tip for the waitress. Rick grabbed the check from the table and we headed to the register. We paid and left the restaurant arm in arm.

We entered the motel room and started to prepare for bed. I slipped on one of Rick’s old business shirts, these were my favorite night gown. I looked down and laughed to see the tails handing almost to my knees. When I looked up Rick was standing in front of me in his boxers, which were his favorite sleeping attire. Just then a car pulled into the parking lot of the motel, it’s headlights shinning into our room, country music blaring from the radio.

“Care to dance, ma’am?” Rick asked.

“Are you serious?” I asked laughing.

“Why of course I am little miss,” Rick said in his best Texas accent. “Ya'll know I wouldn’t joke about such a serious thing as the two-step.”

“Oh of course not, my apologizes cowboy,” I said stifling my giggle, as I step into his arms. Rick whisked me around the room. I couldn’t believe he still remembered how to two-step. We learned how to do this while on that ranch in Texas. The only thing to do on Friday and Saturday nights was to drive into town, and dance the night away at the local saloon. When we first arrived Rick couldn’t dance to save his life. He had two left feet really. But Rick, he wasn’t going to let that stop him. He dragged me out on the dance floor every night until he was a two-steppin’ fool. Pretty soon all the girls were eyeing him, just hopping he would ask them to dance. Some of the more courageous girls even approached him on more than one occasion and asked to join him on the dance floor. Oh to see him blush at their invitations, but he was always a gentleman, and never said no to a lady. It was times like that when I knew I had a keeper.
Whoever had been driving the truck turned off the engine and cut the lights. And there I was standing in the dark, crushed up against Rick. He had me in his arms and the closeness of him made me feel weak in the knees. I was glad he was holding me tight; for I was afraid I would just crumple.

“What are you waiting for cowboy, kiss me,” I whispered, hungering to feel his lips against mine.
 
Dinner at the diner went well enough considering I made Amanda cry and all, Which was not my intention I thought as we headed across towards the motel. I had my arm around her and her's was around me it was a cute thing you only saw with couples. She didn't want a divorce and that was a good thing. I knew it wasn't going to go back to the way was before though. I thought it could be better. Love we always had, but making a relationship work had suffered a bit in the last few years.

Once we got back to the room we got ready for bed. God she looked so cute in my shirts, and always ended up in them. The first night we spent together I woke up with her next to me and wearing my high school football jersey as a night gown. During our backpacking trip in Europe it was my oversized Union Jack tee we bought in London. On Everest it was one of my flannels and everything else too. That thought made me smile and Amanda looked over.

"What are you smiling about," she asked in a matter of fact way. I told her and we both had a laugh. "Well I like having you close honey." She came over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Love ya," she whispered in my ear.

I replied, "I know sweat heart." Which got me a punch in the arm.

Then outside country music began to flood into our room. We danced giggled and held each other tight. She had to be thinking about our trip to Texas. God she really did love me....

“What are you waiting for cowboy, kiss me,” I whispered, hungering to feel his lips against mine.

This was one of the times when a kiss felt like destiny. The moment and the timing were just right. Our mouths met with longing that had not been felt in a long time. Sure we had kissed like a couple does as merely part of the greeting ritual, but this was a real kiss. Hard close and warm us holding each other tight. After a long while and several failed attempts to stop kissing the music faided away. Most likely the drive got his room moved his truck and parked and was beding down for the night. My thoughts soon returned to Amanda though. This reminded me of of our first night and how we kissed under the stars on the quad near the main fountain. I caressed her hair and looked in her eyes.


"You know that first night in college, after the bar closed?"

She laughed, "yeah they kicked us out at 2:30 am and we walked back to campus. You kissed me when I stopped at the fountain." She smiled and squeezed my hand.

"You know after that kiss I knew I was going to marry you...honey I know we have had a rough few years, but I want us to grow old together. Have a life together. In the city we were just well living together. It was okay but not us and well I want to take back all the bad things I did over the years. All the missed dinners, 'the I'm to tires,' the 'of coarse I love you why do I need to say it' times. The miscarriage and how I wasn't there for you when you were in the hospital. The late nights out drinking after. Everything" It was my time to break down emotionally.

I went down to my knees hands moving down her body and pulling her so close to me. Tears uncontrolled dripped down my cheaks.

"I am so sorry for not loving you like you deserve. For such a long time I thought you deserved better then me. I walked into that apartment so many times thinking you wouldn't be there anymore. The night we had the agruement. I didn't see your note saying you would be late. I thought you were supposed to be home. I walked around the place like my world was over until I saw it."

I felt her gentle touch on my head caressing as she listened tears in her eyes. Early in our move to the city Amanda had gotten pregnant. She had been off the pill and we were never ones to plan anything. At the time we were over joyed. Even started planning a nursery. About three months into the pregnancy though we lost the baby. The ER doctor said nobody was to blame and it sometimes just happen. I was at a meeting and Amanda was alone for two hours after hearing the news.

I can't pick any one thing that made us grow apart, but that experience should have told us something. We never talked about kids after that and we for the weeks following we never talked. It only got worse with time.

This would be different this time though. Something came over me and I stood up and lifted up Amanda and craddled her and walked to the bed. I set her down and pulled off my shorts. I layed down next to her pulling the covers over our warm bodies.

My body against her's so close I could not help but be arosed. Sex would have been nice but I just wanted her close to me that night.

"I remember when we slept like this every night. The one weekend you went home to your parents to tell them about me I could hardly sleep without you, " I whispered in her ear as I caressed her arm.

"It will be better this time honey. We know we love each other and that is a good way to start again. I love you Mandy."
 
Amanda

As we stood the there kissing in the dark I felt like I had been touched by magic. The world around us receded and there was just Rick and I and the feeling that we could achieve a sense of oneness. As we parted our kiss, the sweetness of Rick lingered on my lips. As the magic fog lifted from my mind I became aware of Rick’s voice laden with emotion, and he dropped to his knees in front of me. He held himself close to me, his head resting against my belly, his hands gripping my sides.

I was shocked to hear him cry for the child we lost and for not being there for me when it had happened. The truth was I had needed him then, needed him more than any other time in my life. And he wasn’t there. He kept so far away from me, and I was bewildered by his withdrawal. At first I thought he just needed time, time to mourn on his own. I figured once he had healed we could pick up where we had left off. We could try to have another child. The problem was he never did come around. Rick just grew more and more distant.

Then I was alone with only myself to count on. I grieved for our child on my own. I picked up the pieces of our dreams and did what any other woman in my position would do; I went on. I worked hard, and I made friends, people I felt I could count on. Now the truth is I never developed a real intimacy or real closeness with any of them. They could never replace Rick and what we had. They did however help numb the void that he left behind.

At first, I was afraid that Rick hated me, hated that I couldn’t give him his child, and I feared he blamed me for the miscarriage. I was hurt and scared to reach out to him. And then my fear turned to anger. Eventually though, I put it behind us, I forgave Rick in my heart, and I forgave myself.

As Rick cried into my belly it struck me that he had never mourned the loss of our child, and that he needed to grieve for him. I knew that pain and loneliness first-hand.

“SSHH, SSHH, baby, it’s alright,” I said trying to console the man I loved. He seemed at times like just a boy, the college kid I fell in love with. Any ill will that I had unknowingly felt melted away.
Rick stood and scooped me off my feet and laid me gently on the bed. I watched as he pulled off his boxers and crawled into bed next to me. As we wiggled closer together I opened my arms to him and he slid right next to me. With each passing day I found that my desire to be with him intimately was growing by leaps and bounds. But looking into his eyes I could see that tonight he didn’t need the electric touch of his lover, he needed instead the caring caress of his wife. So we snuggled together, pressing our bodies close for warmth. I lightly ran my fingers through his hair until I heard his breathing soft and even, indicating he was slumbering. I laid awake for a longtime, tracing the winding path of our lives, which had led us here. I marveled at the mystery of it all, and soon drifted off to sleep myself.

I woke to the morning sun shining bright golden rays through the dingy motel windows. I heard Rick signing to himself in the shower, “Oh what a beautiful morning…oh what a beautiful day, I’ve got this wonderful feeling, everything’s going my way,” His voice was almost, but not quite drowned out by the sound of the water falling from the shower head. I couldn’t help but giggled as I heard him, a smile graced my face as I remembered the first time I had heard him singing in the shower.

“What are you smiling about sexy?” Rick said, standing in the doorway, a towel tucked around his waist.

“Oh just thinking how glad I am that we are doing this. I feel more alive than I have in years.”

“I know what you mean,” Rick replied.

All of a sudden I felt antsy to get going, to get our new lives started. I felt we had already wasted enough time and I didn’t want to waste another minute. I stood up from bed and walked to the bathroom door.

“No hoggin’ the bathroom buddy-boy,” I said squeezing Rick’s side. I giggled as he jumped. His side is the only place that the man is ticklish, and lord knows it took me forever to figure it out. For the first two years of our relationship I delighted in exploring every inch of his body, trying to find the one spot that would make him squirm. The few times I had tried his side he stayed stone-faced, convincingly unmoved by my fingers playful touch. And them one evening when he was tired and his guard was done, I squeezed his side with affection. He squealed like a girl! I was surprised, but then thrilled that I had found his ticklish spot. I have used it to my advantage ever since.

Rick squirmed away from the tickle of my touch and I stepped into the bathroom.

“This girl’s gotta pretty herself up ya know,” I said as I drew my nightshirt over my head and threw it across the room at him. I walked, no, let’s be honest, I strutted to the shower, making sure to exaggerate the swing of my hips. I turned on the water and then threw a look over my shoulder at Rick before stepping in the shower. I was pleased to see that the soft curves and folds of my body entranced Rick’s eyes. He was still appreciatively staring at me as I slid the shower curtain closed.
Once I had showered and packed up my few things I walked outside of our room and joined Rick on the bench he was sitting on.

“Wanna get some breakfast at the diner sweetie?” he asked as I snuggled up against him.

“Nah, I was thinking we could just stop at the Dunkin Donuts on the way out of town.”

Rick raised an eyebrow at me, as breakfast was one of my favorite meals of the day and I rarely passed up the chance to eat a hearty meal at daybreak.

“I’m just excited to get on the road,” I said giving him a little peck on the cheek. Rick smiled down into my eyes and my heart melted.

“Me too sweets, lets get going then,” Rick said standing up. He grabbed my bag and swung it over his shoulder. Then he held out his hand to me, and I put my hand in his. He pulled me to my feet, and we were on our way.

So there we were, packed into the suburban, hot coffees in our laps and a ½ dozen chocolate glazed donuts on the seat between us.
 
Another day getting back to love....

It was a good nights rest with Amanda so close to me in bed. That had been the routine for a long time. Though winters we covered up but whenever we had said sleep together we meant it like that. The first time we spent together in college started at the bar and moved back to my place (her roomate at the time was a lighr sleep who often came home early.) We talked for half the night and then made love for the first time. That next day we woke up craddled together like we had been last night. She didn't want me to think she was a slut and I wanted to let her know that she was special. We reached an agreement. The love we shared was different.

The days were not for dreaming and as ususal we were on the move. I packed up, and had hit the shower first. Amanda didn't miss to show off that sex body of hers I never grew tired looking at ever. I always felt so lucky to be with her and she was so beautiful. Strutting to the shower looking hot without really trying. She also didn't miss the opportunity to tickle me....That was something the she never missed. Ever since she found out that one day cuddling on the couch. She was merciless once she knew about itand that week was filled with laughter. Mine and hers...

Soon Amanda was out and in the truck with me we picked up D&D that morning but while Amanda was in the shower I did take the moment out of her site to surprise her with a random act of kindness. That had once been the norm between us but in the past few years they were reduced down to calling to say who would be late.

Amanda soon found the surpise though when she moved jacket off the floor of the passenger side. On the floor were two plastic containers. Each contained a hot breakfast of eggs, toast, bacon, and a container of OJ. Along with the breakfast was a fury little teddy bear wearing blue surgical scrubs witht he local hospital's name on it.

She opened the container and the smell off a warm delicious country breakfast filled up the truck. She playfully punched me with her free hand.

"You Jerk you got breakfast before you even asked me...oh and who is the fury creature?"

I smiled back happly that I could still surpriser her sometimes.

"Well I think he smelled the food and slipped into the truck while I was loading the stuff up." She smiled brightly in that way she only could. I gave her a perk on the cheek and went back to driving.

"The local hospital is raising money for a helicopter pad for rescues and traumas. I gave the lady $50 for the cause. She said the largest so far today so I think I may guilted a few truckers into giving a few buck more."

She smiled looking back at the little diner. "Good."

We had always given to good causes and lived basically because of it. One time we had saved enough in a coffee can to buy a new truck. On the way there we saw the local animal shelter had been wrecked in a storms. We looked at each other and just nodded. We took enough for insurance, gas, and repairs and gave the rest to a greatful shelter manager. It seemed we made a habit of it. Local fire company needed a new engine we found a way to give. Child with cancer stuffed animals found their way to the hospital and the parents found babysitter for their other kids. We never had much money, but I always liked to think it was for the right reasons.

We drove for a bit and then pulled over for 10 minutes so we could switch seats so I could eat while Amanda drove. She had changed to flip flops for the long hall. I was happy to dig into breakfast and the donuts. After many long years on the road we worked things out pretty well. She had already found a place for the bear on the corner of the dashboard.

The thoughts of the past made me realize something I hadn't thought about in years.

"Amanda honey, You ever wish you had stayed with Tad?"

She gave me a look that put me at easy in the fact that it was questioning.

"Why would you ever think that babe? I dated him I loved you from the begining." She reached out and caressed my fave and then read my mind.

"He made a lot of money but I never loved him like I love you...He doesn't care about anything you and I care about and never made me smile like you did."

She smiled playfully and looked back to road, "besides you had a car back then." She looked over and jsut laughed. I was soon laughing hard too.

I polished off breakfast and a few donuts as well as we travelled on down the road. This wasn't the most direct route but we didn't to it for speed but the scenary. More then a few times we stopped to take pictures and just hold hands and walk around. So it wasn't any surprise that we handn't driven very far by 6:00pm that night.

The day had been good though and we had really talked and got along for a change. We pulled into a small town around 6:30pm and soon found a place to stay thanks to a local Sheriff's deputy. It was a motel which also owned a bunch of small pond side cabins which all hadn't be closed yet. The old couple that ran the place with their kids were more then happy to let us use one. Once they found out we were married. That gave us something to giggle about on the short drive to the water side cabin.


It was small, but well taken care off with a wood burning stove. I unloaded the truck while Amanda started the fire in the stove. It wasn't a bad little place and we both sat down and cuddled.

Amanda glanced over at me as we lay on the couch watching the fire jump about in the stove.

"We are not that old and this is way to early. What to go out and find some trouble and maybe dinner?" Amanda declared after awhile.

"I am on board with that let's get cleaned up and we will go out and see what this town has to offer I am sure it is better the Manhattan." He both laughed and went to get ready.

We washed and dress in fresh clothes and in the small room we kept stealing glances at each other. She slipped on her black undies with her back to me and I kept watching I saw her smile in the mirror and went back to shaving.

We were ready soon enough with me in new boots, blue jeans, and flannel. Amanda had done her hair which she seemed to be growing long again and makeup. She had on a pair leather sandles, jeans and a tie die top. She was putting on her lipstick in the mirror and looked over at me....

"What honey? Something out of place?"

"No just haven't told your look beautiful tonight. I so happy to have you as my wife. "

"Oh your beautiful too honey."

We headed out holding hands and wondered through the town. We got sandwiches and rootbeers at one place and then walked down the main street looking around some of the shops and pretty homes. Amanda and I looked through a few windows and decided to maybe stay until late tomorrow morning at least.

We continued on and soon found the local hang out; an ice cream parlor that made its own home made ice cream. In fact the dairy was in back of the the building with cows grazing in the field. Most of the locals were hanging out at the pinic tables in front of the place so we joined in with the fun. We got ice cream and sat down but it didn't take long for us to start a mess. We fed each other and that led to pushing cones of ice cream in the other's face. Soon we were covered and laughing at each other. We turned around to see everyone on looking at us.

We walked away laughing and cleaning each other off. We still knew how to have fun regardless of what anyone else thought. I put my arm around her as we walks and she did the same. We head back along the road towards our lodging for the night. It was a nice night to be out walking together and it was alot fun. Something we had missed out on as of late. Before making the turn to walk down the dirty road to our cabin we stopped to look across the street.

There was typical truck stop with gas pumps and greasy spoon. Next to that there was bait and tackle place and next to that there was a place called Route 69 written in red neon.

We both looked at each other. Alittle surprised considering the old couple across the road, but hey even the nicest little towns have these places.

It seemed to have happen to come out at the same time, "you want to go?" We both laughed and walked across the road and through the parking lot which was half empty.

We hadn't done this kind of things in years and I was alittle nervous as we got to the door. I stopped and looked over at Amanda.

"You know your the tops babe. I mean this is just fun."

She put her hand on mine. "Hey you can look around all you want you just come home to eat okay? Have enough cash?" I smiled and we went into the place.

Like I had suspected the place was half dead. In New York state like many others if the girls were nude there was no alcohol allowed. Also another observation I found to be true was that if there are few patrons you will get plenty of girls hustling for your dollars.

We sat down by the stage which came out in the middle of the room with a pole at the end. There was a sexy blond who looked to be in her 30's with an obvious boob job in black thighboots and a thong doing her best show her stuff. She swung from the pole with blond hair flying throw the air. She came over to us probably because we were the only ones near the stage crawling doing her best cat imitation. I smiled but glanced the other way looking for a waitress. Before I knew it she was hanging over the stage smiling at me....

"Hi I am Cheyenne lover. This your girlfriend or wife?"

"Ah my wife you look lovely tonight.." Not the whole truth she was pretty but has some miles on her an looked like anyone else tired and bored at her job.

She smiled and glanced over at Amanda then back over at me with a smile and swung her leg down and put it down on her table and tugged her garter away from her leg.

"It is a slow night guys would love to give you both a private dance. When I am done I will come over.....think about it." She blew a kiss at both of us and climbed back up on the stage after we both slipped her a few dollars. She did her sexy dance in front bending over and thursting out every sexy part of her body infont us before strutting back behind the beads that were in the archway seperating the stage from the backstage area.

I looked over at Amanda. "What do you think?"

"Maybe let's see who else is on tonight."

So we sat back and a waitress in a french maid's alfit and in fishnets and sneakers came over and took our drink orders. She walked off a moment later. A choice between a bottle of water or coke wasn't hard to make.

The next girl to come out was a very pretty and all natural. She had some curves a fake tan, but was very pretty with long brown hair and sporting a red bikini which she was spilling out of and clear platforms covering her painted toes. The sexy look was topped off by a black cowboy hat. She came out to an old AeroSmith track shaking it for all her worth and moving like it was second nature. She made her way to the pole and swung on it like a gymnist before sliding down and moving on all fours shaking her long brown hair. She turned to face the other side of the room and we saw her back. Tatooed above her butt wasIvy wrapped in vines.

I turned and looked at Amanda and she smiled looking back at me nodding.

"She is pretty and at least seems to want to be working tonight."

"Yeah she is pretty and well. I think we could have fun with her. I am sure she could use the cash tonight. Let's talk to her then see about some lapdances? She has lovely eyes."

"Oh your pathetic I think her eyes were like D cup it think. We can talk to her and see what to do next." I smirked back at her...

"Oh you have no fun at it at all I know. Just like the last time." By that time Ivy had made her way over to us and was shaking her ass to get our attention.

She leaned over and smiled at us and in a soft voice said, " hey you can fight over at how much you want to pay me later." She smiled and kept dancing and winked.
 
Amanda

Ivy had made her way to the end of the stage that Rick and I were sitting at. I had to admit, that she was gorgeous. I found myself up on my feet and walking over to where she was dancing on the stage. I threw a look over my shoulder at Rick before leaning against the stage and focusing all my attention on the lovely woman in front on me.

“Hi,” she said, squatting down in front of me, her legs wide open, showing me the delicate folds of skin between her legs. My eyes followed her soft thigh, and paused a moment at her intimates. But then I looked up to find myself staring into her amber colored eyes.

“Hi Ivy, I’m Amanda and we were wondering if you would honor us with a dance later.” I asked reaching out and tucking a lose hair behind her ear, and under the brim of her cowboy hat.
Ivy leaned in close to me, and licked up the side of my neck until her lips were pressed close to my ear.

“Is that your boyfriend over there,” she asked, nodding in the direction of Rick, “he’s cute.”

“That’s my husband Rick,” I said raising my hand and showing my wedding band. Ivy took my hand and placed in on her breast.

“Go ahead love, squeeze,” I brought my other hand up and placed it on her other breast. As I touched her I knew her breasts were all natural, they were soft, and pliable, exactly how you dream breasts should feel. It was all I could do to stop myself from leaning in and tracing my tongue against the soft flesh of her areole.

Ad then I felt a pair of hands reaching up my shirt and I realized that Ivy was reaching up to explore me. She leaned in closer and I inhaled the scent of her. She smelled faintly of tangerines, and I instantly imagined licking up her nectar.

The few men who had been lounging in their seats had come up to the stage, requiring Ivy’s attention. She kissed me on the neck before separating herself from me.

“I’ll be sure to join you and Rick later.” she said. I watched her as she crawled to one of the gentlemen, and she winked at me over her shoulder.

“It looks like you ladies had a nice chat?” Rick said smirking at me when I joined him again at the table. “And lord knows I’d like to watch the two of you chat some more.” He said under his breath.

I couldn’t help but laugh and give him a playful punch in the arm.
We watched in awe of Ivy as she finished her dance on stage. She was curvy, and sexy and had this smile that just lit up her face. She was a joy to watch, and you could tell she was the type of woman who really enjoyed life, enjoyed everything she did. And that was the biggest turn on of all.

Once her dance was over Ivy disappeared behind the beaded curtain. Rick and I watched as the other dancers came out, and many of them were very good looking, but I thought they paled in comparison to Ivy. I glanced over at Rick and saw him looking at me, a big smile on his lips. Just then I felt hot breathe and warm lips on my neck.

“Hey, guys, are you ready for that dance now?” I looked around and saw Ivy standing behind me. Ivy walked over, in all her naked glory and sat down on Rick’s lap, while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Rick’s eyes however were plastered to her very ample chest.

“Oh my, girl, your husband is so cute!” she said to me. I laughed as Rick blushed at the attention that he was receiving.

“Not only is he cute, he is a God in bed!” I said and Rick’s mouth dropped open. Now it was Ivy’s turn to laugh at his sudden shyness.

Ivy got up off Rick’s lap and turned her back to him. Slowly she began to writhe in time with the music. She was stealing sly glances over her shoulder at Rick, who was just lapping up the attention. He was so cute, and so animated. I just adored seeing him like this. Suddenly Ivy bent at the waist, and Rick’s eyes focused in on her curvaceous ass, and her exposed pussy. As she wiggled for Rick, she was smiling at me, and gave me a quick wink. Then she was standing straight up again, and turned to Rick. She placed her arms behind his head and pulled his head between her tits. She pressed and then rubbed them on his face. I giggled uncontrollably because Rick looked as if he had just seen heaven itself.

Ivy then pushed Rick back against his seat, and strutted over to me. Rick was still a little dazed and confused but an even wider smile spread across his face as Ivy began to dance for me.
Ivy is moving every thing she has in time with the music, and I imagine her not standing in front of me in this club, but lying on the bed below me. I am certain she would move the same way if I was delicately licking between her legs. As if reading my mind lowers her fingers between her legs. I watched mesmerized as she first strokes herself and then dips her fingers into those soft folds of skin. She withdraws her fingers and reaches out and presses them to my lips. I feel her wetness on my lips and I open my mouth and lightly lick and then suck her musky, sweet juice from her fingers.

Ivy leaned in and touched her mouth to mine, our tongues intermingling with her finger, both of us tasting her essence. As Ivy pulled away from our kiss I sighed my desire. I felt her hands pushing up my shirt exposing my breasts to her and anyone else that glanced our way. Her fingers searched and found my nipples and began to pull on them. I gasped in surprise and Ivy giggled, as she parted from our kiss.

“HHMM, you like that Amanda?” she asked, her voice thick with arousal. I nodded. She then slid down my body, and placed her mouth to my exposed breath. She licked and then sucked hard on my nipple. When she moved to shower the other breast with attention I whimpered my enjoyment.

Meanwhile I reached out and squeezed her plump breasts with my hands. I loved the weight of them in my hands. Ivy then slid down further, kneeling between my legs.
“Ivy?” I questioned.

She just smiled at me with those dancing Amber eyes before pressing her mouth to the crotch of my jeans. She exhaled and her warm breath consumed my pussy. I moaned softly and raised my hips up. She did it again, beckoning me to grind against her.

“Oh Ivy, Stop! You are such a tease!” I pleaded with her. She laughed and threw a wink at Rick who was watching all of this very intently. I laughed out loud when I saw his face, and the familiar aroused glaze in his eyes.

“Well Amanda, Rick, my boss is motioning me over. I’m probably going to reprimanded for being to “friendly” with the patrons,” she said with a giggle. “Enjoy the rest of the show.”
Rick handed her some money and her jaw dropped.

“I tell you what, come see me before you leave, and I’ll boy both of you a drink,” she said blowing us a kiss before sauntering off.

“Wow!” Rick said when she left.

“Wow, what?” I asked batting my eyelashes trying to play coy.

“Wow that was hot” he said leaning over and kissing me on the cheek. My body surged with arousal, between the closeness of Ivy and Rick, I wasn’t sure how much more of this I could stand.
We watched some other dancers for a while, but soon made our way to the bar, where Ivy was. True to her word she bought us both a drink. We chatted with her and out that she was planning to move to the city, so Rick and I gave her the name and number of our landlady, and let her know that it was a great loft apartment. It would be just perfect for her and her girlfriends. By the time Rick and I left, we had another friend in this world.

“So sexy, did you have a good night?” Rick asked throwing his arm around me, as we turned and started walking back to our place.

“I had a wonderful night cowboy. And ya know…that Ivy, LORD could she kiss. She is probably one of the best kissers I’ve ever locked lips with ”

I giggled when Rick stopped dead in his track.

“What? Better than me?” he asked in his “let’s pretend I’m wounded” voice.

“It is possible,” I said shrugging. “But I tell you what, why don’t you give me your best kiss, right now. Then I can let you know for sure.”

“Why Miss Amanda are you propositioning me?” he asked.

“Well, in all fairness, I need to do the proper research before I can give a truthful testimony….” I didn’t even finish my sentence before Rick had pulled me close and pressed his lips against mine.

Oh and what a kiss! I felt my desire for him, wash over my body, and I felt weak in the knees. I was glad she was holding me close. He began to break from our kiss, and I pulled him back to me. We stood there standing in the street, making out like a couple of high school kids. I finally pulled away for fear of what we might end up doing, right there in public.

“Well?” Rick questioned.

“You won, hands down. You have always known how to make me weak in the knees.” I said looking into his eyes. I wanted him to know I meant it. He was always the one. He nodded and hugged me tight.

“Alright, and since I’m now so weak in the knees…turn around.” I said before jumping on his back for a piggyback ride.

“Much better. Come on giddy up. We are homeward bound”

Rick neighed loudly, and began to gallop and skip down the road. We laughed the whole way home.
 
The evening was a pleasant one and going to a strip club was no different then going out to dinner for another couple. We were never normal though and I loved that about Amanda I thought as I looked over at her and Ivy drinking a toast. Many couples spend time feeling each other out which almost amounts to an interview process. Even though Amanda and I had connected so quickly and well we still went through that period.

As I watched her giggle and flirt with this lovely girl named Ivy I recalled the first time Amanda found out that I went to The Queen of Hearts a local strip club near campus. All the girls were local and a number of them looked like Ivy. Mostly girls trying to a make a few extra bucks rather then work at the factory down the road. It was a regular hang out for me where I tossed back a few cold ones with friends with the game on and a sometimes made a few extra dollars working the door or unloading the liqueur delivery. Food wasn't bad either now that I think about it.

Amanda always trusted me but when she found the flier for the place advertising their big game day party. Thought she was going to rip my head off....instead she asked what time were we going. I was taken aback but we had alot of fun there that night. She really enjoyed the whole sexy scene. Girls hanging off of gold poles and climbing all over you was normally something at that at best most women would tolerate. My wife then girlfriend I found out wasn't most types. She even bought a lapdance for my birthday that year.
The Queen of Hearts like most places we made friends and foudn work. Some nights I would tend bar while Amanda would serve drinks in jeans and a bikini top. One night a guy she knew decided to be fresh and grab her breast. Before I could even get over the bar she practically broke his arm. The bouncers throw him out hard. When we found out a half of the girls were single parents so we began to babysit for them most nights The kids had fun and we had a alot of fun too. I guess then I knew Amanda loved kids. When we moved on many were sad to see us go but they kept in touch through the various mailbox places. For years we got Christmas cards written with carons but plenty of love. The brushing of Amanda's and across my crouch brought me back to earth.

She smiled and head outside and what a kiss it was and playful strip home planning horsey. We stopped at the door and smiled at each other holding each other close. I was arosed and she smiled as he hands wondered. She looked up at Rick into my face.

"Mmmm......so did Ivy do this or did your boring old wife."

I playfully replied, "oh my old wife." Which promptly got me hit and kissed. This kiss continued and we held each other only closer.

When our tongues parted and we took a breath looking in each other's eyes.

"I missed this part so much Amanda. I love you...let's make love tonight we haven't really done that in a long time."

"God yes Rick come on let's go to bed."

We went into our room slamming the door behind us and almost immediately began pulling off each other's clothing. Shirts over over heads pausing only briefly but not waviering in intensity boots came off then jeans and underwear. My hard cock ran along her thigh feeling her warm flesh as our bodies interwined. Lips were all over each other kissing softly and passionately. I grabbed her closer feeling her breasts against my chest as I ran my fingures through her hair desiring her so much I needed her right at that moment.

I reached around behind her grabbing her thighs and lifted her up and pushing my cock inside her warm wet wanton pussy. I shuddered and had to think it had been months since I had been with her this way. I rocked in and out of her moist pussy as she held on to me arms warpped around my neck holding on best she could and still thursting. The rhythmic thursting continued powerfully pushing in and out of her with passion only that could be shared by a loving couple. After while my arms began to tire and with out a word I continued on as we had been until I moved us to the bed. I set her down on the edge of the bed still inside her and began going harder pushing myself off the floor as I thurst my hips.

I knew Amanda had had at least two oragasms because when ever I was on top and she did she would drag her nails down my back. I knew she did that at least a few times while she had her arms and legs wrapped around me as I pounded on top of her soft warm wonderful body. The smells of sex and perfume were intoxicating. I orgasmed and a weeks worth of sperm flooded inside her warm wet pussy. I loved it feeling my body tense up on top of her then release my love juice. After that I gave a few more good solid thurst until some of the firmness came out of my cock. I slowly pulled it out of her pussy and let out a long relaxed sigh.

I collapsed on the bed next to her sweaty with my cock covered with her pussy juice. I loved it and had missed her so much in this most intimate of ways. Sex with your wife is just the best in that you have a familiar loving closeness that no number of one nightstands can replace.

I rolled over and blew her a kiss. Se crawled up along sided me and let out a sigh.

"MMM......that was nice honey. Could we do that again? There is some other fun stuff sweety, "she said as she caressed my chest.

"I think we can do that honey."

Without another word we moved closer and slipped into 69 position with her on top. He soft lips soon slipped over my cock as her hand warped around jerking and sucking at the same time. I was at heaven and only made me more eager to lick, kiss, and suck on her clit and pussy lips. I pampered her loving little kitty in every way possible and judging by her moans she seemed to appreciate my efforts. She had me moaning as well too as she licked me from head to balls and then just sucked away until I was rock solid again and beyond.

She took the initiative and moved around on top of me and slide down on my cock and began to rock back and for on top of me smiling and running her hands down my chest before stopping at my shoulders and began thursting her hips. I pushed up to meet her thursts and loved it. We looked in each others the whole time loving the passion in each other's eyes sharing french kisses throughout until Amanda enjoyed a a bunch more orgasms and I came once again inside her deeply.

We stopped for while and just caressing and holding each other for awhile. We kissed and made love yet again in the early morning hours. We then showered together washing each other in a soft and loving manner leaving love bites on each other. When we came out we saw the bed was a total mess. Pillows were on the floor along with sweaty messy sheets, matress war off center and a few other things were in shambles. We looked at each other and still laughed then almost at the same time said....

"we still got it."

Amanda smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Ah honey mind getting the sleeping bags from the truck. Those would be better and drier for tonight. An remind me to leave some extra cash for the made tomorrow."

"Right babe on my way." I think only pulled on my boots and walked out naked to the truck hearing Amanda hoot and holler the whole time. I even thought I saw a flash from her window. I came back and we put down the bags and cuddle up next to each other close like a pair of wolves. Some time before drifting off I realized we hadn't used condoms like we did in the past. I didn't think on it much as I fell asleep holding my wife.

The next morning began with the light pearing through the open blinds of the cabin windows. I woke to find Amanda looking at me and we kissed softly and for the second time we said something at the same time......

"I love you honey." This time though it had more powerful feeling.
 
Bumped

This is one of my favorite threads here at Lit and I felt the need to at least bring it out of the depths. I have tried to write another one with a similar start, but I don't have any takers yet. This was a special one for me and it ended when my cowriter had to take time out to deal with her real real life divorce. I lost touch with her and I hope she is happy and well. Wish I had an email. I hope you all enjoyed what you did read though as much as I enjoyed writing it. Real love is something to wonderful not to give a second chance too. A lot of people just like to write about sex right away. Me I like building a story around my erotica. Thanks for reading...hope you liked it.
 
Back
Top