Incest with older sister

G

Guest

Guest
I like romantic stories of forbidden love between a younger brother and older sister. Stories of an attraction that can not be denied and that ends in intercourse by the siblings. A sister that is two years older and well developed but attracted to her younger brother. Possibly thrown together by fate and circumstances beyond thier control so that the siblings seek love together. Incest in the face of danger in an adventure story or the survival of a danger that throws the siblings into a joyous love. Incest with a slutty sister is exciting as she giving her sexual favors out and why not lef the brother taste the joy of her and they fall in love and she is redemded. Siblings ranging from teens to people in thier 40's appeals to this reader of incest fiction. Sisters with perfect breasts and nice nipples and slim builds, sometimes with large breasts in the C to D range and also women with B breasts that are a glory to the eye. Sometimes a sister does not realize her beauty. I love the sexual tension and teasing when a female wants her brother. The incest could include an older female cousin or the sisters friend (same age as the sister) under certain circumstances.

I was invovled with my older sister from being a teen until we were adults. We were from a normal family and our parents and siblings never suspected our incest. There were extraordinary circumstances that caused and lead to our incest. I see no harm in incest between consenting adults. My sister begged me to marry her several times and run away so we could be together. I would not wish my children to have incest as it is damaging and leads to problems. Mostly it is the girl that is injured in the long run by incest even when it is consenting. I suspect that incest is much more common than people think. I was aware as a teen and as an adult that incest between siblings is common as I observed the interaction between siblings. Being an incest survivor I knew what to look for. As a youth some my teen friends confused thier incest with thier sisters. I keep silent about my incest involvement.
 
older pretty sister

How about a story about a boy/guy winning tickets to the lastest boy band group. His older sister is a tease and jokes about being his girlfriend. He trades a ticket to his older sister in return for her sexual favors. All he is seeking is a chance to look at his sisters bare breasts and maybe feel her up. What he gets is the jackpot. Sis starts with a teasing strip tease and then poses nude for the lucky winner. As a finale sis gives the guy a visit to heaven. She will be having sex for a prearranged number of dates as his seceat girlfriend.
 
Sister love

A story about brother/sister incest should show a realistic view and develop the why. Why did this sister join in incest? Maybe it is older sister that has not dated or been able to find a boyfriend. Asked out by a popular guy and stood up she feels a fool and depressed. In her despair she decides to accept her brother as her lover to have a boyfriend, any boyfriend. The brother has had a crush on his sister and has thought about her in a sexual way for years. She is aware of the attention her brother has on her as a sexual being and was at first repulsed by the thought but he is the only boy lusting for her and she sees his lust as positive as time goes on. The sister enters incest in order to have what other girls have and is willing to have intercourse with her brother in order to obtain her goals. The sex influences thier relationship and changes them into lovers. They are sweep away with first love and she gets pregnant. Reality enters the picture and the couple are seperated by thier parents. The girl bears her brothers child, a healthly baby adopted by the parents before she returns home. what happens on her return home? Will she again offer her sexual favors to her brother and lover and what will the parents do to end this sexual relationship.
 
slutty sisters

How about a slutty sister that sells herself and her younger brother is the buyer. I love slutty sisters.
 
Sister visits young Marine and she gives him his wish

A older sister visits a young marine and knowing his sexual passion for her she gives him a time of love making before he goes to Afghanistan. How the couple falls in love while having the best sex of their lives.

The sister at first just wants to send her brother off to war with his fantasy fufilled but he fills her body with his seed and makes love to her rather than just fucking her. The girl has had a poor romantic past as men used her due to her beauty. But the brother loves his sister and is emontionally connected to her so that the intercourse touches her soul and she falls in love for the first time in her life. She is swept away by passion and wants to marry her brother and have his baby. The siblings marry in Las Vegas and she finds she is pregnant but the Marine is killed in action and all she has is her memories of her brother making love to her and her baby.
 
I like all these for stories

These would all make great sories.
 
Sis lover

A sister thinks her brother is dying when she over hears him talking about his cat having cancer and not long to live. The big sister knows that he has wanted her since they were teens. She wants to send him to heaven with the best and invites him over to dinner. Sis is the desert and slowly strips off her clothing and takes her brother into her mouth as a first course and then he enters her tight pussy. Sis discovers in the morning that her mercy fuck was a mistake but liked the sex so much she decides to continue the incestual relationship.
 
Mercenary money seeker sister

I want to read a story about a sister that sells herself to her brother because he is loaded and she trades her pussy for the life of her brother's mistress. A slut that is pretty and so hot and available at the right price!
 
Raped sister

I would like to read a story about a man that blackmails and forces his pretty older busty sister to give her sexual favors to him. Maybe he has something on her and then she must play the role of sex slave and do anything he wants!
 
Sister rape

A guy wants to rape a girl, his sister's roommate; and in the dark he mistakes his older sister for the intended victim. He rapes her and uses her like a little whore. In the early light of the morning he sees that he has violated his sister and committed incest. He leaves and later returns sorry and takes his sister to the hospital. She is not injured but has suffered the psycholgical trauma of rape. Feeling that no man wants her now; she offers herself to her younger brother not knowing he raped her. The couple fall in love and he does not see her as damaged goods. The girl gets pregnant and the couple have a child and are happy until he confesses that he was the rapist!
 
Re: Sister rape

Unregistered said:
A guy wants to rape a girl, his sister's roommate; and in the dark he mistakes his older sister for the intended victim. He rapes her and uses her like a little whore. In the early light of the morning he sees that he has violated his sister and committed incest. He leaves and later returns sorry and takes his sister to the hospital. She is not injured but has suffered the psycholgical trauma of rape. Feeling that no man wants her now; she offers herself to her younger brother not knowing he raped her. The couple fall in love and he does not see her as damaged goods. The girl gets pregnant and the couple have a child and are happy until he confesses that he was the rapist!


That just sounds stupid as shit.
 
reverse the situation

"She rapes her brother...
Her brother is one hot guy.
His sister though has trouble finding a decent boyfriend.
So she wants to seduce him, but he refuses as any (average) boy would. I think.
His girlfriend wants him to stay a virgin till they marry. They don't have sex. He's horny as hell but doesn't masturbate, has plenty of wet dreams, the works. (These guys still do exist, but are hard to find.)
His sister knows her brother is loaded with cum and doesn't get a good release once a while.
One night he's at home alone with her. She maneuvres him into a blackmail situation.
He has to undress but keeps his speedos.
She ties him to the bed, blindfolds him. She admires his gorgeous body and tries to excite him with her fingers, feathers, babyoil, etc.
He gets an erection, is ashamed. He struggles to get free. Useless. The teasing goes on for some time, he's wet with precum. He has to lick her pussy.
She finally grabs his hard cock and slides it in her. She rides him.
He cums quickly, and is forced to cum again and again.
The bitch sis taped the whole session on video!
He's in for more sick action. Or else...:eek:
 
Morman Incest

Morman incest based on the Kingston clan would be nice. A brother who is given several of his sisters and half-sisters to bed and wed. Incest for god has a ring to it.
 
Frontier Incest

A story about incest along the frontier would be nice. How about a youngman and his older sister and or sisters take sheep or cattle up for summer grazing in the high pastures. Alone all summer things start to happen as they are young adults alone. The sisters start to seek their brother's attention and you have a clash as several sisters try to out do each other for his interest.

It is hot and the girls start wearing less of the constricting clothing of the nineteenth century at the summer cabin. They walk around with a light blouse and skirt with no under garments and one very hot day one sister removes her top, saying it is just for comfort. The brother starts to have a sexual interest in two sisters and these sisters offer further and further sexual prizes for the man. The brother picks one sister for a trip up the mountain and she has not been in the contest but has been distaining of her brother all summer.

Alone the couple end up in bed together the first night as the girl is frightened by the open mountain area and animal nosies and makes love with her brother. They return and the brother takes his older sisters and a few youngers one as his harem. It all has a happy ending when he returns with the fattened cattle and pregnant sisters. The parents have wanted the girls to find a man but due to the isolation and lack of honest men the brother is the only viavle option.
 
how bout reality

a brother walks past his sisters room, her door slightly ajar. Looks in and finds his sister getting undressed for bed. The sight of her bending over to remover her pants causes him to get a raging hard-on. He strokes it through his pants as he gazes at her soon naked body.

She catches a glimpse of him in a mirror, and decides to really embarress him. She starts pinching her nipples and moaning whil slowly making her way out of his site line. He is so hard, now his pre-cum is staining his sweat pants! Suddenly, the door swings open and she plulls him into her room. Now in only a robe she insistes that since he's seen her naked, she must see him naked.

After much negotiating, he slowly strips to reveal his hard cock. The sister, instead of feeling revenge is amazed that she is getting wet! before long they are on the road to forbidden lust. which lastes to this day. As middle age adults, both married, they still fuck at least twice a month.
 
Should be an incest forum!

There should be an incest forum and one just for sibling sex!
 
Home alone

While their parents are away on a vacation two sblings are home alone. A brother and his older sister go to a dance at a college club. He has always been attracted to his sister and her friends think he is a hunk and do not know that he is her brother. The siblings go along with the joke and then go to a party with her friends. At the party is the the guy that has been annoying the sister's and the brother frightens him off and the sister kisses him. The couple are there at a party with the music and fun all around them and continue to kiss. They return home and make love all night long.

The couple become secret lovers and date onpenly at the girls college. When caught what happens? Is the couple broken up or will the parents understand the passion between a girl and boy that are siblings?
 
What's with all of the Unregistered Guests here? Are you all too shy to register a name? Or are you current "members" and too shy to admit you enjoy incest under your "known" name?
 
Remaining cloaked

I have noted for one that I shall remained cloaked.
 
Check out the Personals

in the personals section Biggdog has a sister/brother & mother/son thread.
 
Lucky man to have incest.

I was lucky and had incest with two girls. My older sister and our older cousin. It was like two wives that competed for my attention. Being a man I can say it was better than the stories written here. When people that love each other have ex it is a remarkable emontional experience. Consenting incest between adults is no concern except for the parties involved. I could have scored with several other cousins that displayed an interest in me. I have come to the conclusion that polygamy is a natural state of mankind.
 
I get grossed out at the stories of screwing with parents or grandparents. yuck!

But the stories of siblings, cousins, and aunts are a real turn on.

A good story would be sex with both cousin & aunt (mother/daughter pair) without the mother/daughter Lez fest. A good story would also be screwing sis and niece for another mother-daughter tag team without the mother/daughter Lez fest.

Anyway, I found a website of a real Aunt & Nephew pair. The Aunt is beautiful woman of about 40yrs that is really physicaly fit and I think she must be a fitness trainer.

http://www.pornopeople.com/aunt/

Check it out
 
Last edited:
Me too! Parents screwing kids is yuck!

You are 100% correct I don't read those yucky stories but sibling lovers or cousins are great! If someone is an adult an aunt or uncle sounds great but my aunts were all old bags so it was not for me. Having had my sister I understand that. No one is getting hurt. If a brother is older than it get's weird and I don't read it. Now my sis was older than me and I see that as a normal and natural thing and she was not hurt by our love laking or relationship. I think we were closer after we fucked.
 
Yuck ?

Yuck or not is so entirely personal.
We could fill messageboards with yuck and get a lot of people excited and at the same time a lot of people puking.
Please be tolerant, after all aren't these all fantasies ?:)
 
Back
Top