Father Offering Daughter's Services

jaF0

Watcher
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Posts
35,753
Been bouncing around in my head.

Daughter just turns 18. Following what's he's been doing with his wife, guy offers his daughter to business partners and clients. Doesn't do anything with her directly, but supervises her wardrobe and helps her get dressed, takes her to the client, maybe undresses her if the client wishes.

Sometimes he watches, but not always.

Maybe the wife/mother even comes along sometimes.
 
Perhaps he's having financial trouble, and his daughter insists on doing it to close deals. She secretly loves it. The clients eventually want to see father/daughter incest, and they do it.
 
Hello again, all. :) One year ago, today, this thread surfaced at Lit. It intrigues me! Would it be considered "incest" (category placement) if the father had an active role in the dressing/undressing, supervising/watching, etc? Would the father end out being a minor role, and fetish perhaps being the underlying theme?

I'd love to hear other people's take on this one! :)
 
Okay, but you have to go first and tell me how 12/20/2011 is one year, to the day, from 1/20/2013 first.
 
Oops. lol Two years ago today... (Obviously after I pin-pointed the 01/20 I didn't pay closer attention to getting to 2012.) :eek:

Still, I think it's a good idea!
 
Damn, was it really two and a half years ago? I just got reminded of this idea from another thread and came looking to see if I had posted this.

Oh well.

Would it be considered "incest" (category placement) if the father had an active role in the dressing/undressing, supervising/watching, etc?
I don't know, since he wouldn't actually be doing anything with her.
 
Would it be considered "incest" (category placement) if the father had an active role in the dressing/undressing, supervising/watching, etc? Would the father end out being a minor role, and fetish perhaps being the underlying theme?

I'd love to hear other people's take on this one! :)

I once saw a clip from the Howard Stern Show, where a guy was waxing the asshole of his own daughter. He explained, this happens very often, because the daughter doesn't want to spent her money on a professional waxing. He said, he doesn't get aroused. But the daughter said, they don't go any further, there is no incest ...

well, I think, if your daughter lays in front of you, spreading her buttcheeks, awaiting your touching hands ... I would go further - at least if the chick was as hot as in the clip.

I found the link again:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn...aughter-s-ass_sexy?search_algo=2#.UXxkf8ruwZs
 
Back
Top