Nervous Newbie

Sarah you are such a tease . But i love to be teased so it's a good thing . i'm going to repay you for your naughtiness with some of my own .. mmm .i hope you're having a great weekend

Tease? Moi? I think I need to be replayed...

If I were closer you wouldn't need that pesky self timer on your camera. Do you take pic requests? If so I would like a pic of you with your mouth full of me.:devil::p:p
I love a good pic request,.,

Hey sexy one, hope you are having a great day! :)

I am now.

I am more than just a devil, I am a randy devil. ;)

My favourite type...

So fucking sexy!!

Mwah Ta babe

Hmmm....I don't normally wear women's clothes, but I do have good legs, so I guess I could wear a French maid's outfit :D

Hmmmm maybe I should wear it do I can show you how cleaning should be done...

loving your pics Sarah so so very sexy .. cant wait to see more of you ...

Hope the latest ones help.

Good evening sexy sarah! I hope your early Christmas went well. And just to throw in my"randy" 2 cents on this post, I am confident that your hubby is very much in love and lust with you (as many of us are too). Raising 4 kids is more than a full time job to be sure, but you are still finding time to be together as a couple, and that speaks volumes. Its when couples lose sight of each other that things start to come apart. From the other side of the world here, ya'll are looking just fine! And you personally, well, i think i can sum up my thoughts by telling you that the first words to enter my mind when i see your pics are "DAMN, there's that hot Aussie again! And then, is anyone looking at me smiling and reaching for my.... ;) such a sweet effect you have! Lol! insides still tingeling)

Awwww thank you. I really needed to hear some sweet words right now

Good morning Sexy...

:kiss:

:kiss: happy lunchtime babe

wow such hot pics, mmn you must be soo wet taking them pics. mmmn my cock went soo hard and bounced to an erection......mmmn

thanks... ;)

Wait, what purple? All i saw was pink... ;) oh, and perfectly manicured nails. :)i

Last edited:
I still don't know if I like purple or not, but I sure do like the other colors I saw. :D

oh far out, wish I had a bigger screen, be almost life size. mwah babe, I could lick you all over

I got my screen wet licking it OH my and yes purple is fine, my wifes hair is purple but you would look good in or out of anything.

OH my word .. um .. what do i say ?? seriously.. i think my tongue hit the floor ..

how beautiful do you look .. amazing .. mouth watering , sexy ..

i love all your curves and all your suggestive poses .. wow ... YOU are worth the wait for sure ..

btw you owe me a new keyboard .. i think the drool broke mine :p .. damn you !! haha . .

xoxo

I love purple.

Oh perfect then. Like keeping you happy

wow such hot pics, mmn you must be soo wet taking them pics. mmmn my cock went soo hard and bounced to an erection......mmmn

thanks... ;)

Anytime that I can help let me know..

Great pics. :)

Mwah

Wait, what purple? All i saw was pink... ;) oh, and perfectly manicured nails. :)i

Freshly done nails. Love the way they look on intimate parts of my skin ;)

You take my breath away! Definitely starting a warming trend up here!:)

Well it is very hot here. I'm trying to share it.

I still don't know if I like purple or not, but I sure do like the other colors I saw. :D

Ohhhhh I do like sharing all my favourite colours

awesome lips!!!! slurp!!

Both sets ofips send you a kiss mwah

oh far out, wish I had a bigger screen, be almost life size. mwah babe, I could lick you all over

Come and get me babe.

I got my screen wet licking it OH my and yes purple is fine, my wifes hair is purple but you would look good in or out of anything.

Ohhhhh I'm jealous. Purple hair. Maybe we could make you a purple set?

OH my word .. um .. what do i say ?? seriously.. i think my tongue hit the floor ..

how beautiful do you look .. amazing .. mouth watering , sexy ..

i love all your curves and all your suggestive poses .. wow ... YOU are worth the wait for sure ..

btw you owe me a new keyboard .. i think the drool broke mine :p .. damn you !! haha . .

xoxo

I have a keyboard for you. It's behind my back, if you can wrestle it from me you can have it. Ps the best way to get it from me might just be distracting me. Can you think if a good way?

Purple's one of my favorite colors... seriously...

Destiny then...

Omg love this thread! You are stunning! Those perky tots and awesome nipples and you puffy lips just mouth watering!!!

And I happen to like the body behind the purple fabric ...destiny as well? or mere coincidence?

Maybe we should get together and have a philosophical discussion. I most likely won't wear panties though...

Omg love this thread! You are stunning! Those perky tots and awesome nipples and you puffy lips just mouth watering!!!

Thank you babe. Mwah.

You are doing an excellent job. :)
Let me know if I can do anything to make you happier.

Feeling a bit down this monday morning, so thought I'd cheer myself up by posting some pictures. Not the ones I had hoped to post but having computer and iPad issues and stuck on my phone so just posting some already uploaded to imgur.

Fingers crossed my iPad issues atleast get fixed cause I have hardly any Internet on my iPhone. Damn " no service" issues.

Ok. Hope you like purple...
TFYRL6q.jpg

S8tKTjp.jpg

94UEdtX.jpg

XUCbK7F.jpg

bSbt9il.jpg

Love purple.....

I have pics but haven't figured how to us via ipad

Feeling a bit down this monday morning, so thought I'd cheer myself up by posting some pictures. Not the ones I had hoped to post but having computer and iPad issues and stuck on my phone so just posting some already uploaded to imgur.

Fingers crossed my iPad issues atleast get fixed cause I have hardly any Internet on my iPhone. Damn " no service" issues.

TFYRL6q.jpg

S8tKTjp.jpg

94UEdtX.jpg

XUCbK7F.jpg

bSbt9il.jpg

As you were so nice and encouraging in my 'Suit' thread I though it only fair I check your's out too...and wow am I glad I did! What an amazing body you have, and such a pretty pussy. Awesome...subscribed :-D

TFYRL6q.jpg

S8tKTjp.jpg

94UEdtX.jpg

XUCbK7F.jpg

bSbt9il.jpg

You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing from your back files. Hope the tech issues are soon resolved.

Oh perfect then. Like keeping you happy

Anytime that I can help let me know..

Mwah

Freshly done nails. Love the way they look on intimate parts of my skin ;)

Well it is very hot here. I'm trying to share it.

Ohhhhh I do like sharing all my favourite colours

Both sets ofips send you a kiss mwah

Come and get me babe.

Ohhhhh I'm jealous. Purple hair. Maybe we could make you a purple set?

I have a keyboard for you. It's behind my back, if you can wrestle it from me you can have it. Ps the best way to get it from me might just be distracting me. Can you think if a good way?

Destiny then...

Oh yes a purple set I could use that:cool:

loved your latest pics .. love how your g is pulled tightly against your pussy .. bet it made you wet :)

shame your not closer .. im north oof the boarder

something so sexy about seeing a beautifully sexy woman pulling at her own panties. Pulling them up between her lips, pulling them to the side, and pulling them down. Damn, these pictures are amazing. They are so intense. They make me want to do many naughty things with you.

Back