Hitachi Magic Wand

The Wand

Your so right..that is why its a best seller. They make about 9 different attachments for the wand now. You really might want to try using one. They can be found at many sites across the net.
The 2.5 inch head massages @ 5,000 vibrations per min. on low and 6,000 vibrations per min. on high. You can get a 120 volt speed controller also at an electronics store.
The wand is around 60 dollars
Each attachement Varies from $13 to $18
120 v Speed controller around $30
The pleasure one will give you... Priceless
 
We use ours together quite often. We bought a gspot stimulator that also has a ridge for clitoral stimulation.

We like to use it both with the attachment (including double penetration with me and the vibe) and without the attachment while I either play with her, she plays with me or she uses it on her with me inside.

My wife uses it daily for multiple orgasms untill she can hardly stand up. Definately one of our favorite toys!
 
Checked out the Hitachi on Amazon.com Thought you guys would appreciate some of the reviews from "satisfied customers". I think I have the start of a good Christmas list for my wife. To hell with those scarves and golves.

1) Bought the Hitachi Magic wand for my wife when I had to go on an extended business trip when a friend of mine told me he bought one for his wife and she absolutely loved it. My wife was having so much fun with this thing I was feeling jealous from Hong Kong and I felt like a had some competition to come back too. Needless to say this trumps all other toys in the toy chest and now we get to enjoy it together :)

2) I am fine being single for the rest of my life with the Hitachi Magic Wand. No one...no other thing, will ever make someone feel this good. Or make them scream THAT much.
God Bless, Hitachi Magic Wand.

3) With a grin I centered the vibrating tool against my jean-clad crotch. Wow. The pleasurable sensations were acute and quickly traveled from navel to kneecaps. Thinking I should begin this sort of play at the lower setting I tried to turn the wand down. That's when I realized it was already on the lowest setting. It could only go higher. So I turned it up. That was quickly followed by a bone-rattling, chair-gripping, seeing stars climax. Wow. It was a good thing no one else was home at the time.
 
(In my darker fantasies, I imagine a tormentor teasing a helpless me with a Magic Wand and inducing orgasm after orgasm that I am unable to resist.

Prompted by this, my wife and I gave this a try all afternoon today. Amazing results. After the first few, we had to allow her a several minute recovery period before each new assault. It was glorious.

Towards the end, I inserted myself, and didn't move much at all, just used the Hitachi on my poor tied-down wife until she made me climax from her thrashing.

We'll have to take long afternoons off more often :)
 
We use ours together quite often. We bought a gspot stimulator that also has a ridge for clitoral stimulation.

We like to use it both with the attachment (including double penetration with me and the vibe) and without the attachment while I either play with her, she plays with me or she uses it on her with me inside.

My wife uses it daily for multiple orgasms untill she can hardly stand up. Definately one of our favorite toys!

Considering I masturbate almost daily....This could come in VERY handy! I need a new toy and all the attachments!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
While that is great advice, I was wondering more about the speeds since it is either lightning speed or sonic speed. I have heard or an attachment you can buy that slows it down, but wasn't sure if it was worth it. Thanks again I love a cheeky response.

Get the g-spot attachment Amazing!!!!!!

I can take a lot of pressure, so I love it, but try it around your thighs and outer labia before you head home.... Tease yourself more. HA! I'm one to talk. I just go for it. Such a hypocrite! ;)
 
Couldn't live without mine!

And trust me when I say, it takes a lot to get me off if I don't use the Beast.

First few times I could only use it through jeans, towels, because it was too intense. Now it's so easy to have beside me while I'm on the iPad with my fave stories at the ready :)

I haven't tried the attachments yet, instead I'll use a thick vibe Inside and use the MW for clit stim if I'm playing solo. My hubby isn't a fan but my lover just LOVES torturing me with it!

I want to check out the lighter-weight, non-cord one....would be the best of both worlds if it works just as well :)
 
Prompted by this, my wife and I gave this a try all afternoon today. Amazing results. After the first few, we had to allow her a several minute recovery period before each new assault. It was glorious.

Towards the end, I inserted myself, and didn't move much at all, just used the Hitachi on my poor tied-down wife until she made me climax from her thrashing.

We'll have to take long afternoons off more often :)

What a lucky wife. My husband bought the wand for me, and the variable speed control. I love it, has replaced all toys in my toy box.

But we have yet to use it in this manner. Ahh well, a girl can always dream.
 
I want to check out the lighter-weight, non-cord one....would be the best of both worlds if it works just as well :)

I have heard the corded has much more power! besides...I go thru enough batteries as it is!
 
I have heard the corded has much more power! besides...I go thru enough batteries as it is!

Yep, I've also heard the cordless doesn't compare power-wise. Most of them come with a charging base or cord (and if you're eating through batteries, you should definitely switch to rechargeables in your battery-powered toys...it's WAY cheaper and less frustrating!), but that also means when the battery poops out, the whole toy is garbage.

Corded doesn't necessarily mean powerful, though, either. Conair and similar companies make the wimpiest corded massagers ever; originally, I tried both a Conair Hitachi-style and a Wahl-style from like Walmart or a drugstore, and neither of them come anywhere close to the genuine toys power-wise. Hell, I have cheap battery-powered toys that are way stronger than those things.

So, the moral of the story for me is to do a ton of research and never waste my money on imitations of toys that women have been singing the praises of for many years.
 
Last year my wife wanted the Liberator Axis Hitachi for Christmas. It holds the Magic Wand in place for her to ride it doggy style. I don't know if this allows her more variation in pressure, but it is another way for her to enjoy her favorite toy...well, maybe second favorite toy!
 
Yep,
Corded doesn't necessarily mean powerful, though, either. Conair and similar companies make the wimpiest corded massagers ever; originally, I tried both a Conair Hitachi-style and a Wahl-style from like Walmart or a drugstore, and neither of them come anywhere close to the genuine toys power-wise. Hell, I have cheap battery-powered toys that are way stronger than those things.

So did I miss something along the way? Are you recommending or not recommending the Hitachi Magic Wand? Or are you just not recommending the Conair Hitachi "style" (read look alike) unit? Which "genuine toys" do you recommend? My wife has several battery operated items but I'm thinking about some new ones for Christmas and I was just about ready to order the Hitachi corded model till I read this. Suggestions please? We have bought some other toys that got thrown away because they turned out to be crap. I'll spend money for quality (I even toyed with the super big bucks for a Sybian), but hate to waste it on cheap junk. The thought of watching while she uses something that will indeed get her screaming and weak kneed (as one of the Amazon reviews for Hitachi implied) turns me on. One of the things that concernes me about the size if the Hitachi is that it would get in the way if I wanted to eat her at the same time while she's using it. This activity works out well with some of the small toys.
 
As with all well made items these days, when someone has a good product it gets copied. There is really only one Hitachi Magic Wand (HV-250R). It has a cord. It is made by Vibratex.
Most... but not all are copies. I own an online sextoy store. When you look for body massagers, 64 different ones show up..Most look like the Hitachi Magic Wand. I'm also pretty sure Vibratex only sells wholesale.
Hope this helps...
 
As with all well made items these days, when someone has a good product it gets copied. There is really only one Hitachi Magic Wand (HV-250R). It has a cord. It is made by Vibratex.
Most... but not all are copies. I own an online sextoy store. When you look for body massagers, 64 different ones show up..Most look like the Hitachi Magic Wand. I'm also pretty sure Vibratex only sells wholesale.
Hope this helps...

you own a toy store? Wow...that could come in handy! I agree though...there is only one Hitachi....so why settle for less? When I get mine...I want all the power the corded version has to deliver!
 
Sent you a PM..they are on sale..$49.99 save 33% ($25.00)with free shipping.I won't post a link..They are $67.00 plus shipping on my site. Hope you get one to enjoy...!;)
 
you own a toy store? Wow...that could come in handy! I agree though...there is only one Hitachi....so why settle for less? When I get mine...I want all the power the corded version has to deliver!

I agree, my wife and I have using the Hitachi for 15 years now - the current one for 10. We tried other knock offs, but they just aren't as good.

We've tried some of the various attachments, but she's a fan of just using it "vanilla." I am rather fond of the "come cup" attachment. :)
 
These massage out a sore neck, as well as other things..place the plain head under and behind your ball sack and see what happens...:D
 
Sent you a PM..they are on sale..$49.99 save 33% ($25.00)with free shipping.I won't post a link..They are $67.00 plus shipping on my site. Hope you get one to enjoy...!;)


OMG thank you! I have been wanting this for a long time and I just couldnt pass up the sale. I found the item and added the $10 g spot stimulator. My order qualified for free shipping...but before I finalized, I googled coupon codes for drugstore.com. WHAM a 15% discount for new customers....so I got the 2 parts for $51 total!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I cant wait for this to be delivered!
 
Every home needs one..! Out of respect for the collar...I do hope it gives you years of pleasure....! Miss Holly :)
 
I just may jump the UPS man tomorrow when he rings my bell! I cannot wait to try it out!

Please provide feedback on the results. I'm still looking for a good Christmas present beyond the usual scarves and ear rings. I noticed that H.H. Gregg had them listed in their online store. I'll have to see if they have them in the store stock at the mall just down the road.
 
Just wondering...

A few months ago I bought myself a Hitachi Magic Wand, anyone have any idea on how to not cum so quickly. Within minutes is has me screaming, it's practically an addiction : )

Lol,r u bragging or asking? ;)
Seriously though, i've never used one, but I find when my clit's 2 sensitive for my bullit if I don't have direct contact...like vibrating closer 2 my pubic mound...allows me 2 still enjoy. Maybe the same'll work 4 u.
 
Back
Top