Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1

I was laying in bed naked under the blankets, when herMaster entered the bedroom. He tossed the blankets aside and straddled me. After teasing me with kisses and wondering hands, he entered me from behind and fucked me with long deep strokes. His hands held me down as he lowered his weight on top of me, making me grind on his cock until we both came.

Round 2

When herMaster came home from the store he found me on the bed posting pictures on Lit. He was stripping out of his clothes as I showed him what pics I took. Next thing I knew he was pushing me back onto the bed, pulling my pants down. He teased me with his cock before entering me. My pussy was wet and welcoming as he continued to thrust hard and deep. After my first orgasm, he lifted my legs over his shoulders and continued fucking me hard. I came again on his cock. With my legs wrapped tight around him, we moved in sync as he sucked my nipples. I came as his seed filled me.

When herMaster came home from the store he found me on the bed posting pictures on Lit. He was stripping out of his clothes as I showed him what pics I took. Next thing I knew he was pushing me back onto the bed, pulling my pants down. He teased me with his cock before entering me. My pussy was wet and welcoming as he continued to thrust hard and deep. After my first orgasm, he lifted my legs over his shoulders and continued fucking me hard. I came again on his cock. With my legs wrapped tight around him, we moved in sync as he sucked my nipples. I came as his seed filled me.

That is so fucking hot!

When I got home from work...

HerMaster and I shared the last brownie. He then smacked my ass and told me to get upstairs. He put the kids down for a nap before I got home. Once in our bedroom, we shared in a passionate kiss as he undressed us both. He had me get on the bed, legs spread so he could eat my pussy. With his expert tongue, I was cumming in no time. I then sucked his cock before he fucked me. We came hard together with my legs over his shoulders as I bucked. He filled my pussy.

PS as I type this he's fingering my pussy

Once he was done fingering me...

HerMaster had me lick his fingers clean. Then I was told to get on all fours. I was soaked and ready, he entered me in one thrust. He grabbed my hands and used them to pull my body back to him as he fucked me hard. We both came together for the second time. He collapsed on top of me after his cock finished cumming deep in me. We almost feel off the bed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back