Close to death (closed)

Eric was laying on the bed next to Bianca, and felt when she stirred. He sat up slowly and then looked at her. "How are you feeling?" he asked.
 
She smiled up at him. She hadn't felt so good in a long time. "I feel amazing. How about you? You said that if you had fresh blood it would help your wound heal. Did my blood help?" She was a little pale from the blood loss but it didn't bother her. She went back to worrying about her guest.
 
Eric smiled and then looked down. There was no more mark, and his full strength was back. "My full strength has returned, and there are no lingering issues from my wound. I'm sorry to have bitten you without your permission, as well as having bitten you at all. It was not my intention. Unfortunately, I lost control in the passion," he said, looking at his feet shamefully.
 
"I was going to try to get you to bite me today any way. I wanted you to heal. So what happens when someone gets bitten during sex? Am i going to turn into a vampire or something?" She was only joking about the last part she heard him say something about blood exchange and as far as she could remember that hadnt happened
 
Eric smiled and shook his head. "No, but what happens is that I become connected to you, and you me. We start being able to sense things about each other, and we always feel a slight compulsion to be next to each other," he said. Taking human blood normally didn't bring an attachment, but during intensely passionate, intimate moments, the taking of human blood brought with it a powerful attachment for both parties.
 
Eric shook his head. "No, it's not love, or a compulsion. Think about me for a minute," he said, and then thought about being happy. He looked at her and then said, "You felt that I was happy, didn't you? That's what it is. It lets us sense the other person's emotional climate. Nothing more," he said.
 
"Ok good because if i was obsessed then it would be alot less fun." She sat up. "So if im scared or pissed you know?"
 
"Generally, yes. You can block me, and I can block you, but usually that's only with an extremely large spike in emotion," Eric said, running his fingertips along her stomach.
 
Back
Top