Seducing the Teacher (closed)

Incubo28

Really Experienced
Joined
May 19, 2013
Posts
246
With a content smile on his face, Mr. Kléaden watched how the girl’s breasts moved in the rhythm of her breathing. The female student didn’t seem to realize the view she was giving him with her braless D cup tugged away in the tight blouse of her school uniform as she was too focused on the test in front of her. Personally he wasn’t completely sure why she tried this hard, he very much doubted she would succeed today as every other day she was too busy fooling around: talking, giggling and who knew what else.

As a teacher Mr. Kléaden knew better than to watch his students. He was happily married, although his sexlife perhaps was a bit too boring for most, but he couldn’t deny he very much enjoyed the sight of hot girls in school uniforms. He was twice her age… hell he had a daughter her age, and just to make matters worse that daughter was currently in the classroom as well… a few rows further to the back and dressed in the same school uniform.

Suddenly the girl looked up, directly at him. A warmth spread over his face, feeling caught, but the girl just smiled and went back to her test. Mr. Kléaden had never done anything with a student, other than in his fantasies. In his fantasies it was a student he fucked when he was with his wife. In his fantasies, one of them would get on her knees and suck him until he made a mess of her face… something he wouldn’t have to dare to bring up with his wife. In his fantasies he had done many dirty deeds that would get him fired and suspended from any university for the rest of his life if he ever made them real.

”Five more minutes” He warned the students, his throat dry. He adjusted the position of his cock under his desk, hoping the arousal would diminish before he had to get up. Slowly the last few minutes of the test went by. ”Alright, stop writing and hand the papers to the student in front of you.” By the look on her face he could already see she hadn’t finished the test. Too bad he couldn’t grade people based on their looks.
 
Erica very much noticed how her teacher couldn't keep his eyes from her breasts, a 'problem' most men had around her. She loved how men watched her and how they offered her gifts and favours in exchange for sexual benefits. This teacher had never done anything to deserve her sexual benefit, and that was mostly the reason she was about to fail his class. The other male teachers understood very well that there were great benefits to overlooking her mistakes.

Erica took the test papers from the students behind her and then handed them to Mr. Kléaden. She hadn't finished her own test, it just had been too difficult. Slowly she put her things in her backpack while she waited for the other students to leave, constantly offering the teacher a nice view of her cleavage.

When everyone was gone, she stood up and walked over to his desk.

- "Sir? I didn't do very well on this test... but perhaps we could come to some sort of agreement?"
 
Mr. Kléaden watched as the students, including his daughter, left the classroom. It was his last lesson so soon he too would go home, or perhaps he would work a bit longer here to get a start on grading these tests. His cock still hadn't found any rest, and as he watched the female students in their skirts leave the room, he only became harder.

Suddenly he became aware that Erica was still in the room, the student he had been admiring her cleavage. She walked over to him and said something. At first he thought his arousal was playing tricks on him... she couldn't have really made such an proposition, could she?

Part of him, mostly the part that was hidden in his pants and hard as a rock, wanted to say yes. Wanted to pin her down on his desk and make her earn what ever grade she wanted. But another part was very aware of why he had never acted on the feeling he had for those pretty, arousing, slutty students. It would mean trouble. If he got caught he would lose his job and his marriage.

So he shook his head. "No Erica... I don't think that is a very good idea."
 
Of course that was not the answer Erica wanted to hear, but she had more to offer him than just words. She brought her hands to her breasts and opened another button of her shirt, and then another. If there had been any doubt if she was wearing a bra, that doubt was completely gone now. She surely wasn't wearing any and she eyed her teacher with a grin.

- "I think it is. I have something you want and in return I just want a nice grade."

Softly she brushed her hand against the soft flesh of her breasts, while her teacher clearly was unable to look away from them.
 
Mr. Kléaden swallowed as he watched Erica's action. His cock had already been rock hard, but now it really seemed to burst through his trousers. "Erica... I am your teacher. We can't do this. Besides that, I am married."

He wasn't sure how long he would be able to refuse her, but he made a good attempt at trying.
 
Erica looked at the man who couldn't take his eyes away from her breasts as she kept stroking them. For a moment she thought of getting on her knees and changing her teacher's thoughts with her mouth, surely he wouldn't be able to resist her then.

But then she smirked and came up with an even better idea.

- "Alright Sir... I hope this stays between the two of us?"
 
"I don't know... It was a difficult test. Sadly my father doesn't give me the answers beforehand." Yasmin said to one of her classmates as she was talking in the hallway. It was not always easy to be the teacher's daughter, especially when her dad was seen as such a strict man.

It was a good thing her friends didn't seem to notice the way her father sometimes checked them out. Sometimes even she felt nervous around him, but she didn't believe he ever would act on possible feelings he had for his students. She was happy the week was done again and that she could enjoy the weekend now.
 
Erica grinned as she left the classroom and immediately noticed the person she had been hoping to see. The teacher might not want to play her game, but there were other ways to make him understand her rules.

With a large smile on her face she walked over to Yasmin.

- "Thank God that is all done, what a monster your dad is. But now we get to enjoy the weekend."

She said to the girl, while her eyes unnoticed went over the girl's body.

- "Want to celebrate our freedom by getting a drink somewhere?"
 
Yasmin turned her head towards Erica when the girl walked over to her. She didn't know the girl very well, they had occasionally talked about school and boys and stuff, but she wouldn't consider her a friend. But of course, a drink was always welcome.

"Sure, do you mind if we stop at my place first so I can change my clothes? I can't wait to get out of my uniform." She said with a smile. Yasmin knew that most guys considered Erica a slut and easy, but Yasmin didn't think she was much different. The only reason the guys at school often kept some distance was because of her dad.
 
Just in time Erica was able to prevent that she chuckled, the girl really was making things easy on her.

- "No problem at all. I live a bit too far away, else I would have done the same."

They went to the busstop and in the bus they both were lucky enough to find a seat to sit next to each other. Most guys around kept glancing in their direction, enjoying the long legs and offered cleavage. Erica still offered a nice view on her full breasts, although she had closed one button after leaving the teacher. It didn't seem Yasmin minded the attention either.

Not much later they arrived at the place where Yasmin lived with her parents. Erica was happy to see that Yasmin's mother wasn't around, that would have ruined her plans very much.
 
Yasmin too noticed the looks the boys gave and hoped tonight would be similar. Although then hopefully it wouldn't stay to just looking. She loved sex and male attention. She preferred a hard full cock over her toys and fingers and there were hardly any days that she went without an orgasm. Even at school she sometimes excused herself to enjoy her fingers, when her thoughts got the better of her.

"Do you want something to drink?" She asked Erica when they arrived at her place. She planned to give the girl something to drink while she went upstairs to change.
 
Erica shook her head, and rather than staying downstairs, she followed Yasmin to her room. It was the first time in this house so she did her best to get a feeling for the layout. It wasn't very big as it was paid for by a teacher's salary, but bigger than the room Erica had.

Yasmin seemed to hesitate for a moment, but then slowly stripped out of her uniform with her back towards Erica. Erica enjoyed the sight of her classmate in just a sexy bra and thong and slowly moved closer to her.

- "Damn, what a perfect ass you have. I am jealous at it."
 
It surprised Yasmin slightly when Erica followed her to her room, but didn't think much of it. A bit nervous she undressed herself from her uniform, of course she was no stranger to changing clothes in front of other girls, but this was a bit different.

When Erica commented on her ass, Yasmin turned around. "Jealous? You have nothing to be jealous about, other than our hair colour our bodies aren't that different. Although your breasts look better."

It was not uncommon for girls to discuss their looks, but it did feel a bit weird to stand in front of her classmate in just her lingerie, while doing so.
 
- "So you have been checking out my breasts, have you?"

Erica commented teasing and slowly opens one more button of her blouse, the same one she had opened earlier for the girl's father. She let Yasmin admire them for a little moment, while she clearly did the same to Yasmin's breasts. Then she reached for the girl's breasts, and gently stroked both over the soft fabrics of the bra as over the exposed flesh.

- "They do feel rather similar..."

If Erica was not mistaken, it seemed her new friend was rather conflicted between feeling embarrassed and aroused. Very amusing.
 
Yasmin hadn't meant her comment as sexual as Erica made it sound and she watched how the other girl opened one more button of her blouse. Of course Yasmin had already noticed the girl wasn't wearing a bra, but she hadn't expected to get this clear of a view on her breasts.

She blushed when Erica touched her breast and immediately her body responded to the gentle touch. She was very much getting the idea she was being seduced or played with, and she wasn't completely sure how she felt about that. She never had played with another girl, but she was getting curious about it. "What... are you doing?" She asked, surprised at how dry her voice sounded.
 
Erica smirked at the reaction the girl gave with her body and her voice, it was clear she was winning this little game. At least part one of it.

- "How long till your parents come home?"

She asked rather than answering the question Yasmin asked. While the girl answered, she again brought her hand to her bra, but this time to open and remove it. Gravity pulled them a little down, but they very much stayed a very appealing sight.
 
Something in Erica's question, made her pussy feel very aroused and Yasmin wished she had a better answer to give. "My mom won't be back till tomorrow morning, but my dad will return within the hour, I think." She didn't stop Erica when the girl opened her bra and removed it, leaving Yasmin in nothing more than her thong.

Her mind might not be sure about it all yet, but her body surrendered to the situation a lot easier. "Please be gentle with me... It is my first time with..." She whispered, slightly nervous but very aroused.
 
This was getting better and better. Not the fact that Yasmin hadn't been with another girl before, that part Erica had kind of expected already. But hearing the girl's mother wouldn't be back for the day was more than she had expected, leaving more possibilities open. She was also very happy the girl was already giving in, she had feared the fight might take longer. With a grin she looked at Yasmin.

- "Then we better get this party started. I already thought you were a very naughty and fun loving girl."

Without having to do much effort, she managed to push Yasmin onto her bed and sat down on top of her. Slowly she leaned in and accepted one of the girl's nipples in her mouth. Most likely Yasmin could feel the moisture of Erica's pussy on her bare stomach, as she had also 'forgotten' to wear any panties.
 
Yasmin blushed as Erica pushed her down onto her own bed. It was a nice two person bed, not that she often had a second person to sleep with, as most of her fun was out of the house. Her dad would never allow a guy to sleep over here. She didn't think he would have much problem with letting one of her female friends sleep over. He might like that idea a bit too much.

She gasped loudly when Erica took her nipple in her mouth and started to suck on it. It was clear the girl knew what she was doing and soft moans kept leaving her mouth under the attentions. She indeed could tell Erica wasn't wearing any panties and even felt a bit proud that she made her so wet.
 
Erica teasingly sucked on the hard nipple and it was a good thing they had the place all to themselves as Yasmin didn't seem to stop making sounds. After a while she let the nipple escape her lips and slowly licked her way down the first breast and up the second so that she could take the other nipple in her mouth.

- "You are a very bad girl... you need to be punished..."

Erica said after some time and stroked the girl's almost naked body with her hands.

- "Do you have something like ropes or belts? Don't worry, you can trust me."

She brought her fingers to her own pussy and dipped two of them in her juices. She indeed was soaking, not really because of Yasmin, but mostly because she knew the plans she had.
 
Yasmin blushed as Erica spoke. Who would have guessed she would end up in this situation with her and by the sounds of it Erica had a lot more naughty plans. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was craving some attention as she saw Erica touch her own. "I have some belts in my wardrobe." She said and wondered what would follow. The idea of being restrained to her bed was very arousing of course, as she indeed was a bad girl.
 
Erica opened the cabinet and after some looking around she found four small belts that would do very nicely. When she returned at the bed, she again took one of Yasmin's nipples in her mouth and teased her a bit further. She wanted the girl very wet and aroused.

- "Spread your arms above your head."

She instructed the girl and then restrained her arms to the headend of the bed. Before doing the same to her legs, she slowly stripped the soaking wet thong down Yasmin's legs.

- "Damn, I think you are even more wet than I am. Don't worry, I won't force my pussy onto your mouth. Not yet anyway. Open your mouth and spread your legs."

She grinned as she saw the girl obey her instructions and she pushed the wet thong into the girl's open mouth. Then she strapped the legs to the bed as well. With a smirk she watched the open pussy of the girl and the wetness there. With a finger she brushed through it, before licking her finger clean.

- "A beautiful naked slut. I will be right back, you just wait here."

She looked at Yasmin for a long moment and then left the room. She went back downstairs and entered the kitchen. From the fridge she took a bottle of pop and then she went to the living room. She turned on the television and switched channels until she found a nice porn channel. And while she enjoyed the drink and the program, she waited for her teacher to get home.
 
"Yasmin, are you home?" Mr. Kléaden called out when he arrived at his place about an hour later. He had done some work on grading the tests and hoped his daughter wasn't home yet so he could enjoy the privacy of his house. His wife wouldn't be around, so Yasmin was the only one he needed to keep in mind.

He hadn't gotten very far at grading. His mind constantly wandered to the earlier incident with Erica... her breasts... her offer... He knew he had done the right thing, but yet at the same time he wished he had enjoyed the girl. As he walked towards the living room, he heard very familiar sounds... the sounds of a porn.

"Yasmin?" he said as he pushed the door open, expecting to walk in on his daughter being naughty. The smirk that had formed on his lips disappeared as instead he saw Erica sitting on the couch. Her blouse completely unbuttoned, and her breasts very exposed. He could smell her arousal and immediately his cock hardened and pressed against the fabrics of his pants. "Erica...?"
 
As Erica heard her teacher get home, she didn't bother to cover herself up a bit more. Rather the opposite as she opened her blouse a bit further while she waited for him to find him. She studied him closely as he entered and the smirk on his face was easily readable. The man had expected to walk in on his daughter and clearly didn't feel guilty or angry about that. This time the bulge in his pants was not covered by his desk and the way he stared at her, surprised to find her in his house, prevented him from doing anything to hide his arousal.

- "Hi Sir. I was going to have a drink with Yasmin but she had to go for a while. She said I could wait here for her... I hope you don't mind."

Her eyes were way too playful for her words and she really made no attempt to turn off the movie or to cover herself up. On the screen a girl, not much older than Erica and Yasmin, was roughly being fucked by two guys.
 
It was hard for him to decide where to look. If he looked at her, his eyes immediately went to her breasts, and when he looked away from her, they went to the large screen where the girl was being fucked. It was very clear that Erica was noticing the bulge in his pants, so he decided to sit down on one of the chairs.

He was feeling warm and awkward with the situation and had no idea how he could find a solution to this. He figured it would be best if Yasmin came home so that Erica had a reason to end her misbehaving.
 
Back
Top