Hey, Donald! She's back! Warren: I am part Native American

You're the one alleging it. Warren said, "my mother’s family was part Native American." She did not claim that she herself is.

I keep wanting to put you on my ignore list, but you're so entertainingly stupid that I can't bring myself to do it.

I keep wanting to put you on my ignore list, but you're so entertainingly stupid that I can't bring myself to do it.
Any claim a person makes about their birth is hearsay, because nobody can remember their birth. It's true of Warren, true of Obama and true of Jesus Christ.

Adam had a particularly wild claim about his birth. Maybe he even believed it. But he wasn't a witness in any reliable way.

Warren is only telling us what she heard from others, just like Adam.

Any claim a person makes about their birth is hearsay, because nobody can remember their birth. It's true of Warren, true of Obama and true of Jesus Christ.

Adam had a particularly wild claim about his birth. Maybe he even believed it. But he wasn't a witness in any reliable way.

Warren is only telling us what she heard from others, just like Adam.

. . .and then, eventually, you grow into a sentient adult are able to look around and notice that you don't have any Indian cousins.

If you're going to be a pedant- how do you know that she was ever told any of those things? As far as we know she made them up out of whole cloth from her own imagination. You weren't there when she was allegedly told these lies about her Indian Heritage. As far as I know there's no contemporaneous evidence that she was ever told this. Are there family Bibles that exist that claim this with notes written in the margin? Are there any 8 mm family home movies of her being told this? Any evidence at all that she was told any such thing?

Sgt Spidey level stupid.

Why does it effect her electability? We quite literally elected the liar in chief.

It's you who have been lying. The entirety of your meme that Trump colluded with the Russians, etc, has been thoroughly discredited, you along with it.

It's you who have been lying. The entirety of your meme that Trump colluded with the Russians, etc, has been thoroughly discredited, you along with it.

So you honestly think that's the only lie the liar in chief has told?

That's some pretty serious desperation you've got going on there.

If you like your doctor, you can keep him!
These are shovel-ready jobs!
Fucking Trump!!!

warrenmeme.jpg

I stay away from the political threads, but this woman is some piece of work. Let's recap:

1. Her ancestry has been extensively researched by genealogists who've found not one drop of native blood in her.

2. She said she believed she had native ancestry because an aunt commented on "what high cheekbones" one of their ancestors had. For real--that's her proof. Talk about racist stereotyping! Everyone with high cheekbones is American Indian?

3. During her career, she repeatedly claimed Native American heritage as documented in records of the University of Pennsylvania, Harvard, and the Association of American Law Schools.

4. She claimed her parents had to secretly elope because of her father's family's anti-Indian hostility. That was a complete fabrication and her parents married openly in a traditional ceremony near their homes. Her mother was listed as white on her death certificate.

Warren is the worst kind of hypocrite, engaging in racial stereotypes, making up a history of family discrimination to play victim and gain sympathy, and lying in employment records to earn opportunities set aside for others who were truly disadvantaged.

She's as part Native American as I am part Ewok.

That's too rich. A woman is caught, "red-handed," in a lie and pointing the lie out is "smearing" her (I guess that is a reference to white-washing.). Instead of wondering why she will not, cannot, put this issue to rest, by all means attack those whom are pointing out the obvious.

Now, you too, are guilty of "smearing" a woman. Shame on you! She gets to self-identify as whatever makes her comfortable (and awards her a nice salary).

It's not about smearing a woman - although it works much more easily on women than it does on men as we've seen. It's about caring about a non scandal when we've had men elected who have said and done far worse, lied more often about more scandalous things. It's about differing standards. We just elected the liar in chief who lies about as often as he breathes. But we're supposed to get all in an outrage about Elizabeth Warren's ancestry? No.

Not even close.

But it will be used - or attempted to be used - as some political outrage machine to try to throw dirt and discredit her. Regardless of what has come before her and how little it actually means in the scheme of things.

It's just more faux poutrage.

Tromp singles her out so she must be dangerous to him. Why? Because to Tromp, any threat must be attacked; he attacks her; thus he sees her as a threat, QED.

We might want to ignore Tromp's hand-waving and blathering and inquire WHY he perceives her as a threat. What does he fear? Why must she be destroyed? What does she have on him?

Tromp singles her out so she must be dangerous to him. Why? Because to Tromp, any threat must be attacked; he attacks her; thus he sees her as a threat, QED.

We might want to ignore Tromp's hand-waving and blathering and inquire WHY he perceives her as a threat. What does he fear? Why must she be destroyed? What does she have on him?

Why does this matter to Warren's claim of Native American ancestry? What Trump believes, or does, or says, has no effect on that at all.

OTOH, whether Warren is or isn't Native American DOES have an effect on it.

Then ask yourself this; if Trump's "lies" mean he's unfit to be the Prez, then how do Warren's "lies' make her fit for the same job?

(BTW, your misogynistic discrimination is showing.)

Warren has been mentioned as a possible Dem. candidate for pres. in 2020. The incumbent sees her as a potential opponent; call her a threat if you want. She probably says worse about him.

I think I'll start calling myself a Polynesian. I've always sort of envied those guys, fishing and loafing at the beach all day while they ogle the hot topless wahines. It seems I have a right to adopt any ethnicity I want, and that sounds like a fun one to be. :rolleyes:

I stay away from the political threads, but this woman is some piece of work. Let's recap:

1. Her ancestry has been extensively researched by genealogists who've found not one drop of native blood in her.

2. She said she believed she had native ancestry because an aunt commented on "what high cheekbones" one of their ancestors had. For real--that's her proof. Talk about racist stereotyping! Everyone with high cheekbones is American Indian?

3. During her career, she repeatedly claimed Native American heritage as documented in records of the University of Pennsylvania, Harvard, and the Association of American Law Schools.

4. She claimed her parents had to secretly elope because of her father's family's anti-Indian hostility. That was a complete fabrication and her parents married openly in a traditional ceremony near their homes. Her mother was listed as white on her death certificate.

Warren is the worst kind of hypocrite, engaging in racial stereotypes, making up a history of family discrimination to play victim and gain sympathy, and lying in employment records to earn opportunities set aside for others who were truly disadvantaged.

She's as part Native American as I am part Ewok.
What crap you spew. So she plays a victim AND earns opportunities? Not in the real world.

Warren has been mentioned as a possible Dem. candidate for pres. in 2020. The incumbent sees her as a potential opponent; call her a threat if you want. She probably says worse about him.

I think I'll start calling myself a Polynesian. I've always sort of envied those guys, fishing and loafing at the beach all day while they ogle the hot topless wahines. It seems I have a right to adopt any ethnicity I want, and that sounds like a fun one to be. :rolleyes:

My name is K-Pax.

My name is K-Pax.

That's too rich. A woman is caught, "red-handed," in a lie and pointing the lie out is "smearing" her (I guess that is a reference to white-washing.). Instead of wondering why she will not, cannot, put this issue to rest, by all means attack those whom are pointing out the obvious.

Now, you too, are guilty of "smearing" a woman. Shame on you! She gets to self-identify as whatever makes her comfortable (and awards her a nice salary).

Who's in charge here? You or K-Pax? Nevermind me - I'm just playing w/my user functions.

It's getting a little hot in here. I have something important to do - like pleasure myself. Have fun kids.

So it's okay for a white woman to lie and cheat and thereby steal academic and employment opportunities from real women of color?
Sounds about white to me, you fuckin sexist racist bigot.

You're all over me because you think that I'm a white dude pretending to be Mexican and someone's sock puppet. Hypocrite much, you fat loudmouthed, liberal white CUNT???
You a CUNT. Pure and simple.
You need to be gangbanged and put in your place, CUNT.

You know what? To be honest, it's bitchy, bossy, loud-mouthed, hypocritical, racist, liberal women like you who got Trump elected.

:rolleyes:

Please provide a credible citation that her telling a family story got her a job, stole any academic opportunities or aided her in her academic career.

You sure are an angry fellow. Have you tried xanax or valium? :)

Back