Telling Him the Truth

With his arms around Kali he had no way to cushion the landing on her bed. She seemed to absorb the hard landing pretty easily as Jared lowered his head to claim her soft lips again. The feeling of her near naked body against his own was arousing, almost breathtakining. Her firm breasts were crushed against his chest as he squeezed her tight. Jarevd used his tongue to tease her lower lip as their passionate kiss lingered. Their legs were intertwined and sliding against each other languidly, already moving to their own rythym.

Finally breaking the hot kiss, he kissed along her jawline, then down to the smooth curve of her neck. She would surely feel his warm breath as he made his way down to her collarbone. At the same time, he slid his left hand up and cupped her firm breast in his hand...
 
Last edited:
She felt the combination of his breath on her neck and his hand on her breast. It was driving her crazy. She dipped her head a little and kissed his ear and neck a little as she own hands ran up over his shoulders and down his back. She could feel each of his toned muscles as they flexed under her touch.
 
As their legs wrapped themselves together and their hands roamed over each others' exposed flesh, Jared closed in on Kali's breasts. They were everything he could have hoped for, firm and proud. With her breast cupped in his large hand, he worked his thumb up and over her nipple, feeling it grow taut. Soon after his lips grasped the little nub between them and suckled gently on it. His free hand lifted her other breast and Jared switched his tongue from one to the other a few times. Hearing her murmur of approval, he leaned back in and captured her nipple once again, sucking it in harder as his tongue lashed over it's prize.

Releasing her other breast, Jared's hand runs up and down her side, reaching the top of her rather scanty shorts. He rolled her over onto her side and felt the enticing curve of her ass as he kissed and licked her deep cleavage. Placing his top leg between hers, she opened up enough to allow his thigh to play against hers. Exploring the curves of Kali's body was arousing and his rising cock grew past the waistband of his shorts.
 
She felt his leg slip between hers and he relaxed her thighs enough for them to part and his leg slip into place. She arched her back some as she felt his mouth on her breasts. Her breathing was labored as the sexual build up continued. She knew sex with Jared would be like nothing else.
 
While their legs were entwined, Jared relished the feel of Kali's thighs rubbing against his. She had the legs of a dancer, strong and toned, but her skin was soft. Meanwhile he feasted on her firm breasts and taut nipples. He could not remember when he had held any tits that measured up. They stood up firm and high on her slender body, capped by nipples were just asking to be kissed. Which is precisely what he did before he started to suck them into his mouth. His hand would alternately squeeze and release them as his lips teased her nipple and his tongue traced circles around the hard nub. Her hand behind his head was holding his mouth and lips tight against her luscious globes. At the same time his free hand caressed her thighs and the sensuous curve of her hip. She felt so good!
 
His hands and mouth were doing things to her he hadn't ever dreamed of. He was making her feel things shed never felt before. With every kiss, every touch it confirmed what she had known all along, they belonged together. Her hands moved down over him. As she got to the waist of his shorts she pushed them down as they kissed her fingers moving down following this hip bones and upper thighs.
 
Jared felt her pulling his shorts down as he sucked and nibbled on Kali's nipples. His engorged cock was set free from the restraints of his gym shorts, and the head of it slapped his navel. She had pulled his shorts down to mid-thigh where his leg was intertwined with hers. He pulled his leg back and raised his hips to allow her to take them the rest of the way off. They were just in the way.

Meanwhile, he moved his lips to her other breast, giving it the same treatment he had given the other. Her nipple responded immediately as he teased it with his tongue. His hands roamed over her body, passing over the waistband of her shorts several times. He felt her smooth thighs and the curve of her hip, exploring her curves for the first time. He wanted her badly.
 
Kali couldn't get enough of him. She had wanted this for so long. The build up with driving her to the verge of madness. She let her hands run Down his naked body feeling every inch of him. She felt his body shake with the same need and want she was feeling. His mouth on her breast was a nice distraction. She kissed on his neck and moaned softly As her fingers wrapped around him and stroked him up and down.
 
Jared wanted her more than any woman he had ever been with. Kali's nubile body moved against him in such a sensuous manner. Her long legs were intertwined with his as he ravished her firm breasts. Her fingers stroked his engorged cock as she kissed his neck. She seemed to know every little erotic zone on his body before he even knew they were there. It felt like they were made for each other. First times were always a little clumsy with the girls he had been with before. Even Amy, and Amy was a good lover. But she was not as good as Kali.

While he feasted on her breasts, Jared's hands roamed over her body. He loved the feel of her skin as he explored her long toned legs. As he returned his hands to her waist, they grasped the waistband of her shorts...
 
Kali moaned against his mouth as they kissed and she felt his hands on her body. When his hands stopped at te waist of her shorts she lifted her hips slightly as he slid them Down her long legs. This was a long time coming. The chemistry between them was something indescribable. They were grabbing at eachother almost frantically as their exposed flesh pressed together.
 
Raising back beside her, Jared pulled her now naked body tight to his. Her arms were around his shoulders as their excited bodies came together. Jared slid his arms up and down her back as their lips pressed together in a heated kiss. He felt her pull one hand free and slid it between their bodies. Jared let his hands cup her firm but soft cheeks in his hands as he felt his rigid cock pressing against her abdomen. Every nerve in his body was alive with need for Kali.
 
She moaned again in pleasure as she knew what was going to come. With her free hand she let her fingers wrap around his ever growing cock. Her body trembled with need. "Jared, I need you.... Now. Please!" She begged him.
 
Jared lifted her thighs up to his waist as he lowered his throbbing cock to Kali's entrance. Slowly but surely he slid into her welcoming pussy. She was tight but also very wet, and he didn't stop until he felt the head of his cock bumping against her cervix. Fully into her now, he paused to enjoy the clenching walls of her snatch as they pulled him deeper into her womb. Finally he pulled back and the plunged back in, as a gasp escaped from Kali's throat. Their bodies found a rythym as they revelled in their passionate embrace. Jared leaned down to kiss her, muffling her moans of pleasure.
 
She cried out as he felt him fully inside her. Her hands dug into the sheets at her sides as their bodies worked as one. He felt perfect inside of her. Her hips lifted to meet each of his thrusts. His lips mets hers and she kissed him passionately. She held his face against hers as their breaths became heavier and heavier. The passion had build beyond belief.
 
Their intimately coupled bodies moved together naturally, with Kali raising her hips to meet each thrust of Jared's rigid cock. The walls of her snug pussy were clutching at his cock every time he pulled back, causing him to plunge hard until he bottomed out in her core. Each time he did, their bodies slapped together as he felt a tingling in his groin as his excitement built. He wished that the feeling could last forever but her warm snatch was milking him ever closer to cumming.
 
Kali could feel his body tensing more and more with each thrust. Go he felt amazing but her own body was showing signs of just how fabulous sex with Jared really was.. Knowing that she was close to climaxing she pulled him against her, their chests both heaving heavily as they pushed to the edge.
 
Desperately holding back from cumming, he knew that Kali was close. He wanted to feel her body shuddering beneath him when her orgasm hit. He'd love to cum with her and to feel the passion wash over them. She was gasping for air as his cock thrust into her erratically. His already turgid cock swelled even larger inside her tight wet pussy until he could hold back no longer.
 
She felt him going over the edge and that was all she needed. Her body tended around him as she climaxed. Calling out his name as she grabbed desperately at the sheet of the bed. It was the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced.
 
Jared pulled her tight to him as he erupted deep inside Kali's womb. He couldn't remember when he had ever felt himself cum with this kind of intensity. Her body tensed against his and her strong vaginal muscles convulsed around his deeply embedded cock. He heard Kali call his name as her body was overtaken by a powerful orgasm. Her passionate moaning helped to prolong his climax. As he slowly came down he kept her body pressed tightly to his. He could feel her heart pounding as he held her tight.

As he held her warm body in his arms, he thought about all that had happened between them over the course of the weekend. His life had been turned upside down but Kali had been by his side throughout the ordeal. He knew that he held something special in his arms.
 
When her breathing was finally under control she smiled at him, "wow.... Just, wow." He collapsed on the bed at her side holding her body against his still. She had never experienced anything like that before and she knew it was unlikely she ever would. She knew she never wanted to do without him again.
 
Kali and Jared had work the next day. He probably should go back to his apartment tonight so he could shower and dress in the morning. But he had no desire to do that. He had no interest in anything but the beautiful woman in his arms. She had her head on his shoulder as she traced her fingers across his chest. She had one leg over top of his and he had his fingers in her hair. He pulled her hair back away from her face and blew gently on her ear. Planting little kisses on her neck and jawline, he whispered to Kali "I don't want to leave you tonight".
 
It made Kali smile when he told we he didn't want to leave her. "You don't have to o anywhere . Stay with me tonight. I want you to stay with me." She curled against him and closed her eyes. Totally relaxed she listened to the steady beating of his heart.
 
Jared needed to hear that from her. Their day together had been almost too perfect. But at the end of the day, with Kali's naked body lying next to his, he wondered if they could hold onto this feeling. He was just getting out of a relationship with a woman who had cheated and lied. He wasn't in any mood to trust any woman. She had to be special if she was going to get close to him.

Kali was special. She had stood beside him in some of his darkest hours. She had told him the truth when she could have easily avoided his questions. She had held him when he was hurting. Kali had held him in her arms when he needed her most. How could he ever let her go?
 
She fell asleep to the sound of his breathing and didn't stir until the annoying beeping on her alarm clock telling her the dream was over and they had to face the outside world. She groaned as she opened her eyes and turned the beeping off . She looked at him as he tried to pretend he was sleeping still and it made her laugh. "If only we didn't need jobs." She sat up and went to the bathroom starting the shower, preparing for her work day.
 
Back
Top