Sub Slut

missysub

Really Experienced
I am a naughty 23 year old slut who deserves to be punished for being such a cock whore. I want to be manhandled, clamps place on my nipples, your throbbing cock slammed down my throat. I want to serve a demanding Dom who takes care of His subs but knows when to take a firm hand and always puts His pleasure first. Use and abuse me and you will not be disappointed.

I will not respond to one sentence messages that only ask me "what's up?"

you heard her fellas, if you ask "whats up?" there better me more to it :) i for one would pm you missy but i doubt i'm experienced enough for your tastes :)

I am a naughty 23 year old slut who deserves to be punished for being such a cock whore. I want to be manhandled, clamps place on my nipples, your throbbing cock slammed down my throat. I want to serve a demanding Dom who takes care of His subs but knows when to take a firm hand and always puts His pleasure first. Use and abuse me and you will not be disappointed.

Pm sent!

Luck

Good post. I wish you a lot of luck. Sounds like you know what you want.

I've laid the ropes out on the bed. I've placed the vaseline on the nightstand. I've checked to be sure the batteries are strong in the vibrator. I've cleaned the buttplug with soap and hot water.

Are you ready to take what you deserve?

and

I've laid the ropes out on the bed. I've placed the vaseline on the nightstand. I've checked to be sure the batteries are strong in the vibrator. I've cleaned the buttplug with soap and hot water.

Are you ready to take what you deserve?

and then you get a call from your mum.....

Have you ever had your throat fucked hard and deep by a big fat cock? I mean so hard and deep it brings tears to your eyes...

OBEY me you filthy submissive CUNT !!!!!

Send me your MSN , Yahoo or Skype chat ID and I will add you so that we can privately chat about how I will use and abuse you.

Master M

curious

Hot post. I'm curious how the search has been going for you. Have you found anyone good? ^^

holiday bump

i just put clamps on my nipples and my pussy is soaking wet. do you think i should be allowed to cum?

Of course not, slut. Only sluts who obey get orgasms and then only when their Master feels the time is right. If you have to ask whether you deserve your orgasm, then you obviously don't deserve it.

Back