Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
JenniferMidnight said:
Welshman
sensitive....yes...but I can't say I have ever been brought to orgasm 'purely' by my nipples being touched...

(in your message I see 2 small white boxes with red 'x's inside them - what do they mean? Is my computer not reading something you inserted?)



Stories
Only Whisper
Love Those Traffic Jams
Presence (poem ~ for sorts)

I have gotten feedback from women where they tell me they can climax from nipple stimulation alone. Usually this would mean licking and sucking. In one of my stories, a woman cums from that alone, and cums the next two times from the narrator eating her pussy.
 
nipple stimulation

yes. boxlicker....you are quite right...I have a girlfriend that easily cums when special attention is paid to her nipples...
 
JenniferMidnight said:
Welshman
sensitive....yes...but I can't say I have ever been brought to orgasm 'purely' by my nipples being touched...

(in your message I see 2 small white boxes with red 'x's inside them - what do they mean? Is my computer not reading something you inserted?)

Keep trying with those nipples:kiss:

Any one else not see the picture? I see her:heart:
 
Re: nipple stimulation

JenniferMidnight said:
yes. boxlicker....you are quite right...I have a girlfriend that easily cums when special attention is paid to her nipples...

Doesn't it do it for you when your girlfriend reciprocates for you?:D
 
what are those little white boxes and red 'x's?????

well....welshman...I can't say "I" had anything to do with it....~smile~ :kiss:
 
"yes bbr ~ they are all mine " --Jennifer

Jennifer, please just call me, ''BB!''
Or, better yet, call me from underneath the sheets and tell me how tasty my cock is...:devil:
I am a dirty pervert, aren't I?
A 'dirty pervert,' with a darned, tasty cock, though...(or so I've been told!):D
 
Ohhhh, jennifer....

The things I would like to do to your body...
Jennifer, dear, we might start with you doing a slow strip-tease in front of me, swaying and bumping and grinding to a sultry jazz beat.
Then, when you're fully naked, like I am now (I'm in FL and it's 80 degrees out,) I'd have you bend over the back of the couch and spread your legs. With your ass and dripping pussy exposed like that, I'd dip a finger or three into your honey pot and my thumb up your bum! With my other hand I'd grab onto your nipples and tweak them like a radio dial--twisting and pulling on them until your pussy got even sloppier...! Grabbing onto a tube of lube and pulling my hand from your crotch I'd lube up my fingers and spread an ounce or two into your anus! Then I'd ram my hard cock all the way into your soggy cunt, making you cum in the process. Pulling my erection from your twat I'd then shove it up your asshole, which will have been spread, wide-open by three of my fingers. It will go in, all the way, on the first thrust! I'd let your li'l brown eye close around my swollen cock and start to massage your clitoris. Applying ever-increasing pressure on your little love button, soon it would feel raw to the touch--The slightest touch would send electric shocks of pain/pleasure into your nervous system from the abuse to your clit.
Then I'd pull out of your asshole, completely, leaving your rectum feeling uncomfortably empty!
More to cummm....:p
 
geeeeeeeeeeeeez BB - did you pass out cigarettes to everyone on the thread??? (whoops! I don't smoke)
 
For me, the perfect nipple would be like a raspberry at the bottom of a champagne glass, as I love bosoms that are small, rounded, firm--able to fit in a champagne glass--with their nipples sitting up straight, like an A student in the front row of a classroom with hand upraised, eager to be acknowledged by the teacher. I love the idea of letting my tongue circle around and around the curves of the bosom, like a wet finger circling around a crystal champagne glass, getting it vibrating, down into its stem, like a woman feeling surges of energy down the hot wire inside of her that runs from nipple to clit. The nipple would stand out against the breast, in its dark pinkness, like one of those supplmental erasers added to the top of a #2 natural wood pencil. The aureole would be as large as the face of a man's wristwatch, as I would want it to invite the tip of the tongue to circle around it, as slowly as a second hand around a clock face. In truth, my ideal color varies, as I love to see all shades of nipples, against all shades of skin. It's the sensitivity of the nipple--and the firmness of the bosom--that matters.
 
Sappholovers...you struck a cord with " I love the idea of letting my tongue circle around and around the curves of the bosom, like a wet finger circling around a crystal champagne glass, getting it vibrating, down into its stem, like a woman feeling surges of energy down the hot wire inside of her that runs from nipple to clit."

I used to love wetting my finger in the drops of wine left on the bottom of the glass and touching the rim so delicately to hear the crystal vibrate and sing. I'm smiling at how accurately your words describe the feeling running through a woman's body when that connection is made.
 
JenniferMidnight said:
Sappholovers...you struck a cord with " I love the idea of letting my tongue circle around and around the curves of the bosom, like a wet finger circling around a crystal champagne glass, getting it vibrating, down into its stem, like a woman feeling surges of energy down the hot wire inside of her that runs from nipple to clit."

I used to love wetting my finger in the drops of wine left on the bottom of the glass and touching the rim so delicately to hear the crystal vibrate and sing. I'm smiling at how accurately your words describe the feeling running through a woman's body when that connection is made.

Mmm... I haven't had time to read each post just yet, but I love the sound of this one...;)
I can relate a bit to that feeling. Even being a man, the sensation of having a woman lick my nipples, grabbing them with her teeth, sucking... is like a direct connection to the tip of my cock... if it wasn't hard to start with, it definitely will be. And if it was already, it seems to just get harder, throbbing in anticipation.

For me, I love the sight of a woman's nipples, erect, wanting beneath her blouse... so inviting...:kiss: :kiss:
 
the connection

~smiling~ so glad you could join us here M.O.S.

...yes, I suppose that connection is also there for men...sometimes an 'overlooked' sensual part of the body don't you think?
 
Thank you for the warm welcome, Jennifer.
I just finished reading "Only Whisper".
My first reaction was, wow.
I loved the story, loved the description of incredibly hot, lustful sex... moving along now, to traffic jams...:kiss:
 
Re: happy reading...

JenniferMidnight said:
mmmm thank you! :kiss:

Do you also write?
I haven't had anything published on Lit. I've written a few short stories. My two favorites were lost in a crash( hard drive;) )
Actually, 3, now that I think of it.
Another one or two that I didn't think were all that good, but some people have said they liked that i posted on various threads.
Maybe some day when I get time...:rolleyes:
 
Love Those Traffic Jams

~smiling~ :kiss: So glad you enjoyed the stories M.O.S.
(now waiting for yours!!!) :p
 
Perhaps You'll be tempted to display yours Jennifer?:p
 
Like these
tittyboing.jpg
 
will you marry me??

OMG M.O.S.
just read the story you sent...if you welcomed me home from work like that....well... (she's a lucky lady :kiss:)

BIG SMILE ~thanks for sharing that~

...and yes...do make it into a story....uh huh...yup....I think so!
 
Welcome Back!

Welshman! Thanks for dropping by....and colouring up the thread ~grin~ Yes, I checked out the link - thanks!

I think you saved the best to post on this thread! very erotic :kiss:
More?
 
Re: will you marry me??

JenniferMidnight said:
OMG M.O.S.
just read the story you sent...if you welcomed me home from work like that....well... (she's a lucky lady :kiss:)

BIG SMILE ~thanks for sharing that~

...and yes...do make it into a story....uh huh...yup....I think so!
Thank you... I'll have to give that some thought... I still like the whisper idea, myself...;)
:kiss: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top