One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, now, isseii. Photos like this don't help me at all. They make me want to give up my diet, break out the whipped cream and chocolate sauce, and drizzle and dollop it all over your body. Then I'd have to start licking. Pushing it all around with my tongue, sucking and swallowing. . . . You're damaging my resolve!

attachment.php

Oh...so whipped cream is bad? I'm sorry, I really thought you wanted this... It's ok. I'll just lick it off myself. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cream 5_Lit.jpg
    cream 5_Lit.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 400
  • cream 6_Lit-1.jpg
    cream 6_Lit-1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 387
  • Cream 7_Lit1.jpg
    Cream 7_Lit1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 408
  • Cream_Lit.jpg
    Cream_Lit.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 404
I'd have to be selfish here.. have you for my Starter, Main and dessert.

We'd be messy for quite a while and it definitely wouldn't just be whipped cream you were licking up if I was around... :devil: :rose:

oh and like Pondlife said... 'more please...' :)

Frighteningly so, and seemed to be getting longer with each message. We talk gud. My brain wasn't all that good to begin with, so we're fine there.

Mud is dirty. I need to go play in some, the textures would be interesting.

Yeah it is, lots of people just moved on I think. I suppose I need to post those again one of these days. Well, some of them. I'm not sure posting the others will ever be a good idea. Then again...I suppose I've posted stranger on a whim.

Convenient isn't it? It really does make for some interesting fantasies. A actually worked there at the time too, but no. :eek:

I'll try to remember to send it to you when I wake up. It's worth a giggle.

It was out of control, good though :)

Certainly going all out atm, liking those cream ones, lower lower ;)

Yeah not surprising but thought others would have filled the breach so to speak, you do excel at the strange ones :)

A?

When animals attack :D

I'd have to be selfish here.. have you for my Starter, Main and dessert :).

We'd be messy for quite a while and it definitely wouldn't just be whipped cream you were licking up if I was around... :devil: :rose:

oh and like Pondlife said... 'more please...' :)

I certainly hope not. I would much rather have yours. The thought of it alone is enough to make me lick my lips.

Soon. :kiss:

It was out of control, good though :)

Certainly going all out atm, liking those cream ones, lower lower ;)

Yeah not surprising but thought others would have filled the breach so to speak, you do excel at the strange ones :)

A?

When animals attack :D

It did, but we had to stop or we were going to break the internet. I think there's a maximum message length.

Good. Those do exist, you know I'll share. A video might have happened as well....I'm not positive about that one yet. Things happen when I wait to take the vid until I'm already way too excited.

man beast

When cold noses sniff!

Banana splits sweet Ed, banana splits are needed.
Or you could just split me really.
:kiss:

You can have my banana any time you like, Babe:devil::devil::kiss:
Feel free to let your imagination run riot and let me know how you get on :D:D

It did, but we had to stop or we were going to break the internet. I think there's a maximum message length.

Good. Those do exist, you know I'll share. A video might have happened as well....I'm not positive about that one yet. Things happen when I wait to take the vid until I'm already way too excited.

man beast

When cold noses sniff!

We could have eschewed the quoting lol

Awesome. *massive smile* That's understandable for sure. :D

Doh! Very complimentary term

They attack in strange ways ;)

Have to commend you on your discipline!

Lucky for me my exceptions to a diet are Crème brûlée, Dark Chocolate and sexy women with whipped cream on them...

Too right. I think the last should always be an exception, besides I'm sure there's ways to work the calories off

Not for long, if it all...you know how that works.

I might have fallen asleep at my desk last night. :eek:

True.

Not a keyboard print face moment?

Oh...so whipped cream is bad? I'm sorry, I really thought you wanted this... It's ok. I'll just lick it off myself. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good morning beautiful, I hope you had a good night. Also I would love to be the one to clean that whipped cream off...

I leave you alone for the day and look what happens! ;) I think I'd lick all that cream off and replace it with a different kind of cream. There's not a part of your body I wouldn't want to cover with it.

So I should just post pics of them now?
Really would make things a lot easier now that I think about it.
Maybe a bit more boring for me though.

The news says snow through Wednesday. I'm afraid to look outside and check so I'm waiting for you to give me updates. Thankfully I don't have anywhere to go today.

We don't want you to be bored.

There's a bit of sun poking through the clouds now, but I'm betting snow will be back this afternoon and into tomorrow.

Oh I know you could, it's perfect really. I need some sweet and romantic in the middle of my kink. :kiss:

I'll always be there to provide it for you. :kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

However... it's hard to be pure when I see whipped cream on you for me to lick off. :devil:

You can have my banana any time you like, Babe:devil:
Feel free to let your imagination run riot and let me know how you get on :D

It is, it is...and if you're not careful I will. ;)

I like to like you all over ... but i am still on a diet :cool::kiss:

Damn diets. More for everyone else then. :kiss:

We could have eschewed the quoting lol

Awesome. *massive smile* That's understandable for sure. :D

Doh! Very complimentary term

They attack in strange ways ;)

It probably would have been a good idea.

I'll have to see about uploading it somewhere so you can preview it.

Eh, it wasn't meant in a bad way at all. It was just awkward.

I might have yelped.
And jumped.
:eek:

Have to commend you on your discipline!

Lucky for me my exceptions to a diet are Crème brûlée, Dark Chocolate and sexy women with whipped cream on them...

I couldn't agree with your exceptions more. I've seen what you did, and it's far better than whipped cream. Could I interest you in a trade? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back