Watching or being watched?

tw63

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Posts
206
I'm not sure if I want be watched but sure seem to think about being caught alot. I keep wanting to catch others so can watch.

What do you want? What do you want to watch or be watched doing?

Getting caught stroking myself is my go to finisher when I'm masturbating. Works every time. Yet I really want to watch others, always looking into houses and hoping...
 
being watched is the best. I cum so much more when someone is watching
 
Being watched. Oh, yes.

jilling-for-one.jpg
 
i have received oral and handies while one of her friends are in the backseat watching and naturally I am driving.
 
I def prefer watching! I was watched once and it made me so f'n nervous it made for a fucked up night. And not in a good way! Though that was years ago and I am a different man so who knows, for the purpose of this board I will say watching!

KC
 
I like to watch and be watched....

I have been watched several times by a guy. he wanted to watch me with his mom. She wanted to be watched, too.
 
I like to watch. Lend a hand from time to time. :kiss:

Sweet, from one who likes to be watched, I just say yummmmm.

I love to watch also, but will admit that I get an extra thrill from being watched by somebody who enjoys the view.
 
Both

I get turned on either way, but I've watched way more than being watched. It's just a matter of opportunity. I've harbored a fantasy since my youth to be watched masturbating to climax but it's that matter of never had an opportunity.
 
Relating

I get turned on either way, but I've watched way more than being watched. It's just a matter of opportunity. I've harbored a fantasy since my youth to be watched masturbating to climax but it's that matter of never had an opportunity.

I can relate to this. I seem to have awakened long burried memories of wanting to be caught. Lately I really seem to want to be watched.
 
I like both it just matters what mood I am in and if I am performing alone or with a woman while someone else is watching us.
 
I love to watch her. Taking pics and video. She loves me watching. She has been watched by a few others a couple of times. We enjoy looking at the pics and videos later. She likes to see herself in action.
 
Of course would love to watch, however....

big fantasy to be stroking and caught. As i try to stop and cover up she encourages me to continue
 
Of course would love to watch, however....

big fantasy to be stroking and caught. As i try to stop and cover up she encourages me to continue

Yes. This is appealing more and more to me.
 
I want to watch. A young stud with a huge cock pushing my wife's ass into our mattress.
 
NO QUESTION! I LOVE being watched and even photographed! Always been an avid exhibitionist!

Fortunately for me, my husband was was a voyeur and enjoyed it as much as I did being watched! :D I still love being watched. :D
 
Back
Top