Not my Sister!

Mac slowly came back to the waking world. He heard Zoe waking up, and then headed down to his weapon room. He figured that she was just cleaning weapons. He picked himself up and then sat down, staring at the weapon he had forged. It was a thing of beauty. Much like Zoe.

He shook his head, then finally settled on his thoughts. He was falling for Zoe, there was no doubt about it. He just needed to deal with them, and maintain his current position. He sat up and stretched, then strapped the new weapon across his back.

He made his way down to his weapon room, deciding to take a hot bath to soothe his aching muscles. He smiled as he saw the door was closed. It appeared that Zoe was already done cleaning his private collection of weapons.

Mac quickly pulled his weapon off, then his shirt. He pulled his pants off as well, standing naked. He smiled, thinking he would enjoy the spaciousness of the tub. He had installed it, making it large enough to easily fit 4 people. He opened the door and walked to the tub, grabbing a towel along the way.

He had one foot in the tub before he looked down. He saw two hard nipples, then a face. He shook his head, wondering who it could be as he slid into the tub. Without warning, it clicked. Zoe was in the tub with him now! He looked again, and then just shrugged. The tub was big enough, and if she wanted to leave, she could.

He sat back and relaxed, happy to finally feel his muscles lose their soreness. He decided to get the confrontation over with and cleared his throat. He saw that it appeared to have no effect, so stood up and stood over her, before looking down at her.. He waited for her to look up before he would see what she did. He had his hand on her weapon, just in case.
 
Zoe was drifting lazily in the water. She was half asleep just alert enough to not sink fully into the water and drown. Her mind was playing tricks on her. She was recalling her first sexual experience. Well, the first one that was pleasurable for her. The man was dark and animalistic just like her. They would fight and fuck and fight and fuck over and over until they were sated and repeat the process over again. They were enemies her ridiculing him in some fashion and him needing to teach her a lesson. He had thought to scare her, but she had laughed and the fight had started. At first he held back but soon he learned to go full out. He never did best her. She rewarded his efforts with something she had been dying to know what it looked liked exactly, her first experience with the male genitalia had been in the dark. She found she liked the hard velvety softness of cock.

Zoe's other hand reached into the water and slid down her stomach stopping just on the lower part of her belly. In her mind the man changed formed and was taller, wider, bigger arms and she couldn't see his face. He was teasing her in their fight. He was just as good if not better than her and he kept knocking her down. Zoe felt a wetness between her thighs that had nothing to do with the water.

She sighed and blinked seeing the man in her day dream standing over her, but this time nude. She smiled thinking she was still dreaming and her hand reached up to stroke him, but her hand wouldn't move. It was still wrapped around her weapon which was under Jace's foot. That startled her. This wasn't a dream. She sat up and she tried to slam her hand up to get her weapon and beat Jace in the head, but the position wouldn't allow it. Instead she quickly covered herself up and glared at him.

"What the FUCK are you doing?"
 
Mac looked down at her. He shook his head, not smiling. He wanted to, but decided against it. "I should ask you what the fuck YOU are doing in MY private tub," he said. It was true that this was his private tub. He hadn't specifically given her permission, nor had he told her not to use it, but knew that he could easily remove her from it. Instead he took her weapon and tossed it away, leaving both of them unarmed.

He stood back over her, and then looked down, realizing he was hard, and his cock was level with her face. He took a step back and sat down next to her, still not touching her. He remembered his rule, and wouldn't breech it unless she asked him to or told him he could. Instead he fixed her with a gaze that he knew she could understand as telling her to stay where she was.

"Relax. It's fine to be in the tub. To formally make it okay, I'm giving you permission to use this tub, with or without me. Now then, we need to talk," he said. He knew that there were a few things that they did need to discuss, but he wasn't exactly sure how to breech the topic. Finally he just decided to come out with it. He also knew that it could completely change the dynamic in their relationship.

"First off, I find that I really do enjoy having you in my house, and keeping company with you. As such, I've already talked to my father, and he has granted you something that is not normal. You have been granted more freedoms. You don't have to be in my presence to be outside, although it would be better if you were, for my clan's sake. As such, you and I are equals in this house now, but the rule about killing yourself, or me, still stands. No harm will come to either of us. Now then, onto the important issue," he said without emotion.

He paused and steadied himself. He was going to get it over with and out there. He was tired of these feelings, and it was only day two of them! "I find you very attractive, and find that I have feelings for you. Given the chance, I would really enjoy courting you. However, I don't think you want that. I need to be honest with you though. If you don't want that, then just tell me plainly, and we will move on. If you do want that, then I need to know so that I can talk to my father about giving you your freedom fully," he said quietly. He knew she could hear him, but still kept his voice as quiet as normal.

"This might just be a chance for you to say yes, and then kill me later, but I'm done fearing for my life around you. I have feelings for you, and that's the truth. Whether or not anything develops is up to you," Mac finished, having finally decided to lay it all on the line.

He had spent the night tossing and turning, debating on doing this. He knew it was a huge risk, and could potentially get him killed, but he also knew that showing no fear might convince Zoe that he was in fact being honest with her. He was willing to take whatever she decided and deal with it like a true man. If she wanted to spin it and make herself weaker, then that was fine. He would deal with it and would act accordingly. He set his face, hiding his emotions easily, as he waited for Zoe to speak. His body remained poised though, always ready.

The animal in him was roaring, wanting to make her his mate. He knew that she had the same animalistic nature, and that only someone like him could truly be her equal, her mate. No more contests of strength, but an actual mate. He had had those issues with others of his clan, finally realizing he needed someone like himself, an animal. He just never thought it would be Zoe, a Diabolique Royal. He calmed the animal, feeling it pacing within his chest, as he waited for Zoe.
 
Zoe stared at him as he threw her words back at her and emphasize this was his tub. She glared at him as her response. He hadn't told her she couldn't use anything in this house. Just told her not to kill him or go outside without him. If he didn't want her to take a bath in his fancy tub than she wouldn't. Zoe pushed herself to her feet feeling the water slide up her frame and stop just above her navel. She would get out and leave if that's what he wanted. It was at this time that they both realized where his member was and she turned her head away to feign annoyance while her mind was whirring. She didn't know it came in that size. She was no virgin, but she hadn't taken many sexual quests and he was much larger than she thought was possible.

She felt the air change and she turned her head back as he moved and gave her a pointed stare. She sank back into the water for no other reason than it was chilly in the room after such a hot bath... and to cover herself from his view. Zoe almost retorted she didn't know she needed his permission to take a bath and then she realized she did. She bit her cheek in annoyance and barked out, "Then speak."

She mellowed out some as she was granted more freedoms which meant she could outside whenever she wanted. Jace still wanted her to only do so with him around, but she didn't have to. She looked past him and to the right staring at the small window in the upper decks that poured light into the room. She could see the heavens and if she wished could sit among them and listen to the world. Hell, she might go out tonight where his precious clan couldn't see her and she could be outside.

She rolled her eyes when he reminded her again not to kill herself or him. She had to suck in a breath when he confessed he found her appealing. Did he mean he was interested in her for her or in her body that he got a nice look at? He mentioned courting and Zoe tried to think about what she knew of the outside word. Didn't courting mean when one wanted to marry someone? No she had to be wrong. Why would he want to court her and so soon? She was so confused and yet ... no she would not entertain that thought.

Okay, maybe she will. Her freedom ... fully. "What do you mean giving me my freedom fully? Would I no longer be a slave to you if I allow this courting to happen? And what more freedoms could I gain?" She stared at him as he held her gaze.

"Diabolique mate for life; for eternity. No break up even if the other goes ill in the head and abuses the other. Both die together to end the illness. All children go to Diabolique. Before all that you must past the test to even see if you are worthy of mating to a Diabolique especially to a royal." Zoe forgot she was trying to keep that secret from him as her own wild ways got excited at the prospect. "The first is a test of strength. You will fight me and try to best me. Blood and maim could happen. The second is the test of wills. We go with no food or water into the mountainside and survive for 8 days on the land. The last is the test of family. You must endure my family and prove you are worthy. If done perfectly I will accept you and no other." Zoe slowly stood up and walked up to him until she was almost within arm's reach.

"I do not need my weapon to hurt you. If you agree you are under oath. If you take another into your arms I must kill you and her. If you fail in these tests I must kill you and your family. Every member from the babe to the oldest least they follow in your footsteps. So be very sure you want a Diabolique as your mate. We accept only the best. We are the best. And ruthhless. It's our pride."

She stepped forward ignoring the tingles of her nipples rubbing against his hard chest as she bit down sharply on his shoulder and stepped back again. "And that to us is only foreplay. It can get much worse than that in the heat. So again I ask you are you sure? If not back out now and we will speak of this no more. If yes, than let the trials begin." Zoe felt her heart pulsing, her blood rushing, her breasts rose and fell with every excited breath. Her animal side was practically roaring for him to accept the challenge. Never had another man thought he her equal enough to take her on. None could best her in a fight and that would fail the first test right there. Still she wanted this man to try. Oh by the heavens she didn't know why after 2 days, but she did.
 
Jace just nodded. He knew that custom demanded the death of his family if he failed. Yet somehow, he couldn't see himself failing. He didn't know if it was his feelings for Zoe, or what, but he planned to succeed. He looked at Zoe and then stood up, clearly hard.

He stepped out of the tub and then told her to follow him, before walking to the sparring room. He quickly removed all of the weapons, then his forge equipment, leaving them on the unpadded floor. He figured that she would explain fully what the first trial was about.

He sat down cross-legged, and then looked at her. "I agree to these trials, but first, you have to tell me if you want this, or you are just trying to humor or kill me. I want the answer to that question, then the rules for this trial. Once we have those established, we rule out the death of my family if I fail. I know from our dealings that my clan is in fact off limits to punishment of any king, even by royals, due to our trade agreements. Whatever punishment you decide for me if you'd rather kill me is fine. Are we agreed?" he asked.

He sat patiently, accepting his fate. He felt that this would just work. He didn't know how, but he would find a way to succeed, even if it meant going to extremes. He wanted Zoe now, and accepted that. It felt right, and that was all that mattered to him.
 
Zoe watched him with baited breath. She watched him emerge from the water and didn't miss the fact that he was as excited as she was. He motioned for her to follow and she stepped out of the water and went to the plush towel she had found. She wrapped it around her and tied it just over her breasts and followed him to another room. She watched him quietly as he air dried and she marveled at how his muscles moved under his skin. It was almost like he was like the mountain lion, graceful, strong, lithe.

He folded his form into a sitting position and she followed suit tucking her legs under her to hide her naked form. He was right. It was an alliance with his clan that her people would not harm his people unless provoked. She knew the custom couldn't be altered exactly. "I'm sorry. I cannot change this custom. It is the way that it is, but if you fail you can denounce your family line, so that only you can be killed. I did not give you that information or advice." It was obviously a loophole in the ritual.

"Do I take you for a mate?" Zoe paused. "You have bested me twice. Once when you held my sister and trapped me against a tree and another when you have surprised me and placed me upon this floor. No one has ever bested me without help from at least 4 or 5 and even then it was a heated battle. You are easy on the eyes and you seem just and fair. Know this as my mate we are equals and as me being royal in combat you will fight for my people, you will take commands ... from me. I lead my people do not know you to follow you in battle. You help lead in my place, but only in my stead. Other than that we are equal. I think you will do as my mate. Again we mate for life. This is never over. Only death will end this bond and if one of us dies the other never mates again. It is our way. I ask again are you sure you know what you are getting into?"

"For this fight we fight until the other gives either by being unable to fight anymore or stating that they give up. Neither will 'let' the other win. That is shameful. Blood may spill, someone may loose parts, it's a fight to dominate the other. To pin down so the other can't move or knocked out so the other can't fight. Everything and anything is used, but it's more ... customary and unspoken to use bare fists. Though in dire situations weapons have been pulled last minute. Anything goes."

Zoe stood up and tied the towel tighter around her. She smiled down at Jace and the smile was purely predatory, savage, and an undercurrent of sexual appeal. This was her element. This was fun and erotic for her. She arched a brow. "Ready?"
 
Jace smiled and then quickly rushed forward, pinning Zoe to the ground. He smiled down at her, and then stepped back, pulling her towel from her body. He threw it away, then stepped back, opening his arms. "Now I am ready. Custom in our clan for these trials is to be completely equal. Since you are fighting to become my mate, you must abide by my clan's rules as well. That means that if you gain a weapon, you must also provide me a weapon that is equal to yours," he said.

He quickly stepped forward, then behind her, enjoying this. She was they prey, and he was the predator, yet it was also the same for her. He grinned and then rushed her, pinning her to the ground again. He quickly lay on top of her, completely immobilizing her. He knew that she would never give up like this, so decided to wait it out. He smiled and got comfortable, knowing she couldn't dislodge him.

An idea crossed his mind that he wasn't sure of. It might work, but it would be risky for Jace if it didn't work correctly. If it went wrong, it would make Zoe very angry, and drag this out even more. Jace decided to risk it and moved his mouth be her ear.

"I know you aren't going to surrender. It's not in your nature. I have to win though, so we are just going to have to convince you I'm worthy of it," he said softly, before gently nipping her ear. He normally wouldn't do this, but wanted to try any way to make her see that he wanted to be her mate. He started gently trailing kisses from her ear to her shoulder, nibbling and sucking softly.
 
Zoe hated to admit how distracted she was. She was fighting, but it was like she was only half going at it. Jace had already pinned her to the ground ... twice and worse now she was pinned and couldn't move. What was happening to her? She had planned to totally get his ass for taking her towel from her.

She wiggled a bit, but found that when she did she could feel him. She found herself wiggling more just to wiggle than to actually fight. She did test him by trying to push him off with pure strength, but she already knew she was too strong. She would have to use her agility and her flexability to get out of this. Except now she didn't want to with is breath on her skin. She closed her eyes at the nice feelings sweeping through her.

"I will bite you if ..." her voice trailed off as he started kissing her and nibbling down her body. She groaned and bucked ineffectively. "What are you doing?" She hadn't felt anything like this. Before when she had been intimate it wasn't with this ... romantic stuff. It was usually wham bam and wham some more. This was ... different and just as good.
 
Jace smiled to himself as he heard her moaning softly. He started to gently suck along her shoulder and neck, wanting her to enjoy this, as well as maybe give in. He started to slide his hands along her sides, knowing that she couldn't lift his weight off, or even buck against him to throw him off. She was effectively trapped.

Jace smiled as a plan suddenly developed. He somehow propped himself up and rolled her onto her back under him. It was more dangerous, because she could free her arms at times, but knew it could be pay off hugely. He quickly trapped her again, then started to kiss along her neck, his hands roaming up to her breasts. He knew her arms were free and she could do damage, but decided to take the risk.

His hands started to knead her breasts, slowly squeezing them, listening to her and watching her body, trying to see if she liked what he was doing. His fingers found her nipples, squeezing slowly, tweaking them, tugging them. He wanted her to enjoy this even more than her giving in now.

His his involuntarily started to grind against hers. He felt himself slowly getting larger, feeling even better. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this good, and quickly started to lose himself in the pleasure. He wanted to win this challenge, but wanted Zoe to enjoy this even more now. He didn't know why, but wanted her to enjoy this even more.
 
Zoe moaned feeling his teeth on her. How did this happen? She was flipped onto her back and was under him and for some silly reason her legs had opened and he was pressed against her center. She could easily tightened her legs around him, squeeze until he felt the air whoosh from his diaphram, flip him, and beat him silly, but she was distracted by his hands. Oh dear god the man was a blacksmith and she should have known if he could mold a weapon he could easily mold her. His hands were callused giving them a rough edge that was just perfect to what she desired. She loved feeling the silky pads mixed with the rough, hard, edges of his palms biting into her skin and pulling on her nipples.

"Jace," she whispered. She wasn't sure if he could hear her; hell she barely recognized she said anything. She hadn't realized her hands were free either until one tangled in that glorious hair of his and she was pulling on it while the other was pressing him deeper into her.

With a little flexibility and using his own weight against him Zoe turned and now she was on top. She looked down upon him and for a split second she knew she could end this, but his cock flexed just at her thigh, the tip grazing her clit and she leaned forward and kissed him. Her mouth barely grazing and her tongue dancing with his. She rubbed her nipples against his hard chest and moaned deeper into his mouth.

"It's been so long, Jace. Please. Take me. Enter me."
 
Jace was suddenly on his back before he realized what had happened. He looked up at Zoe, then saw her pause for a minute. He realized why, when he felt his head rub against her clit, then nestle between her wet lips. She was excited by all of this! Jace quickly forgot about the whole contest and focused on her. He realized just how beautiful she was, as his hands started roaming her body again, stopping at her breasts finally as he squeezed and molded them gently.

The kiss took him by surprise, and he almost lost all will to fight. He was just about ready to give in from that one kiss. When she pulled back, he looked at her and was surprised at what she said. Without thinking, Jace rolled back on top of her and started to gently grind against her. The feel of her wetness against himself felt amazing. He looked down at her and kissed her softly, then stopped.

"Are you sure? I don't want this just because it's been so long. I want this because you want it for who it would be with. If you want this, then we end this challenge with me the victor, otherwise we keep going," he said, making sure he could hear her. He didn't want this to just be sex, but something more serious, and special for each of them.
 
Zoe had never felt anything like this before and she was no blushing bride. Something about this seemed right. Sure everything was romantic, but it still had that animalistic undertone she needed. Their touches though soft in nature still held that bite that made you throw your head back and cry out. Her nails dug into his shoulder and back and more than once she hid her loud groans by biting into his soft skin.

She was back on her back and Jace was trying to drive her insane by rubbing between her but not entering her. Her hands clamped on his and her nails dug into his skin as she lifted her hips to get the angle to have him slide into her. Than he stopped. She would have screamed if his words hadn't finally entered her brain. "No, I would not do this just because it has been a moment for me. I do this because it is you."

Zoe flipped once more so that she was on top of Jace again. This time there was no hesitation. She positioned herself so that he could enter her and she looked down keeping his eyes. "Agreed. You win this round," and she slid down his shaft. The first wave of panic hit Zoe when she realized the head of his cock was much thicker than she would have thought. The sting of pain was just becoming too much for her and she wasn't sure if she could take him. She tried to relax, but as she sunk another slow inch she knew just knew that this couldn't work.

Zoe was flipped back over and she stared with wild eyes up into Jace. She saw his lips move, but all she could think of was that he was going to tear her apart. She felt something sharp drive into her thigh, maybe his nails, and she stilled slightly getting the hint to relax and stop tightening up. She shook her head at the big man on top of her.

(sorry to godmode. I'll change it if you wish)
 
(it's okay, just don't do it very often, if at all)

Jace looked at Zoe as she agreed that he won this round. He suddenly felt warmth around his shaft as he watched Zoe sink down onto him. He could feel how tight she was. It felt like she was going to constrict him to the point of losing his manhood. He looked at her and could see the pain in her eyes, so quickly rolled over on top of her.

That didn't seem to help. She was still clenching up around him. He knew he was larger than most men, larger than most Diabolique as well. He groaned and then looked at her before kissing her. When she didn't respond, he quickly gripped her thighs, realizing his nails sank in a bit more than he intended.

"Zoe, sweetheart, please relax. The sooner you relax, the quicker this can become pleasurable," he said softly, kissing her again, feeling her respond to the kiss and relaxing. He moved his hand down to where they were finally joined, and found her little button. He started rubbing it and felt her constricting, and then relaxing completely as he slid fully into her. He realized he hadn't bottomed out on her like he had with the two women of his clan, and smiled. He finally understood that they were perfect for each other.

"Zoe, no woman has ever been able to handle me until you. No woman has been able to so completely get me, and be my equal, my mate, until you. This just shows that this feeling between us is right," he said, slowly starting to thrust in and out of her, groaning softly from the feeling. He wouldn't have thought that it would feel this right, but he was slowly losing himself to the moment.

He started thrusting into her a bit faster, using long, deep strokes. His hand never left her clit as he started trying to give her the same pleasure she was giving him. He kissed her passionately, his lips forcing hers to mold to his, as his tongue slid between her lips, meeting hers, before teasingly playing with it. His free hand stayed on her breasts, kneading each one in turn. Her nipples were getting the same attention, being rolled and pinched between his fingers. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as she could take.
 
(nods. duly noted.)

Zoe felt his hands touch her clit and she went wild. This was as good as when someone had put there mouth there. She had never felt such pleasure and she found herself opening up to Jace. He sunk in and she found herself rocking her hips against him for more friction. Her hands tightened around his neck and she pulled him closer and deeper.

His words sent her higher and she knew that she couldn't hold back. She bit her lip and felt herself getting tighter and tighter around him. Her body clenched and suddenly she was thrown in the air. Her head hit the floor and her nails dug deeply into Jace as her orgasm rocked him. Still he kept pumping in her. Just as quickly as she came she was hot and on fire again.

"Oh fuck, Jace. Please, don't stop. Fuck, me baby, yes," she wasn't sure what she was saying. The words spilled out of her mouth as she took up his pace and thrust her hips harder and faster. She loved this had needed this and didn't even know it. She pulled Jace down so she could kiss him putting everything she was feeling into it.
 
The kiss surprised Jace. It was full of passion, lust, and need. He groaned into her mouth as he started thrusting into her as fast and hard as he could. The way her hips were thrusting back at him, coupled with the wetness from her recent orgasm, felt amazing around him. He just kept up his rhythm, knowing that it would set him off, and let him join her in the feelings she was experiencing.

Jace's hands started squeezing Zoe's breasts harder, wanting to drive her over that edge again. He wanted to finish at the same time this time, and wanted to do whatever he needed to do to make it work. His fingers pinched and tickled her clit even more furiously, waiting to feel that clenching within her, as the tingling inside him already started to build.
 
It was too much. It felt too good. Zoe leaned forward and came again and this time it was massive. It was like the first one was the beginning; a prequel to just how good it could be with this man. Her body clenched up and then electricity burned through her veins and she was screaming to the heavens. She was sure she could be heard outside, but she didn't care at that moment as he kept pounding into her.

Zoe was sure she felt him cum inside her. His warm seed coating her insides. Just that action; just that thought had her having another mini orgasm and she moaned exhausted from the sensory overload. She laid spent on the ground. Her breasts rising and falling with every breath. Her hair was in tangles over her body and she flipped it over her shoulder as she stared at this man in awe. He had bested her in a fight without even fighting. He had gotten her to concede, something she didn't think would ever happen, without throwing a swing. She giggled.

Once she started she couldn't stop. It was too funny. How had this happen? Was it fate? She immediately stopped. Fate?! "You have passed the first test." She grinned. "Really, really well. I might add. We can go tomorrow to the land and survive. I suggest you eat and drink as much as possible without becoming ill. For 8 days it'll be us living off of the land. Hunting with only bare hands. Plus it is cold so shelter may just be the dead carcass of an animal." She laughed.

"It's too late to back out now."
 
Jace groaned as he felt her explode into a mind blowing orgasm. It immediately sent him over the edge, as he thrust deep inside her, filling her completely with his seed. He thrust sporadically as he emptied himself into her. He couldn't stop emptying himself. His own orgasm just kept going on and on, but it easily was the best feeling he had experienced.

He couldn't believe that everything had happened. He had passed the first test, without either of them getting injured. He had also been able to completely satisfy her sexually, and found the perfect mate for himself. It seemed like fate had decided who they belonged with, and fate had said that Jace and Zoe belonged together.

He started giggling when Zoe did. He looked down and smiled at her. "I won't need to eat any more than normal. I trust you, just as you trust me. We will survive, because we both want to survive and make it to the end," he said quietly. He stood up, then extended his hand, helping her up, before pulling her back into the tub, with fresh, hot water. He didn't know when the second task would start, so waited for her to explain as he relaxed, sinking into the hot water.
 
Zoe took his hand and let him guide her to the tub full of now hot water. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back similar to the position she was in that started this whole new turn of events. She was rethinking the last few weeks. Oh, how things had changed. She went from royal, to slave, to courted mate in such a short period of time.

Zoe sat straight up the water sloshing around her. Her eyes wide, her breathing quickening as she stared at Jace. "You are Jace yes? You don't have another name that starts with an M that you go by that you used more than or just as much as Jace right?"

Zoe knew her voice was starting to sound panicked. She had this dream, this vision. Everything was de ja vu'. She hadn't know the guy, but she had been through this. She stood up and stared down at Jace as she already knew the answer. "We are reincarnations. We were once ... rulers of my clan, but we were called ... a different name then." She was sure of him being her one true mate, but he wasn't Diabolique and giving him the Diabolique past was forbidden until he completed the quests. "You and I we ruled. We had children. We ... I ..." she turned and could feel the anger, hatred, and sorrow.

"We do this throughout the years. We find each other. We mate. And then you kill me or I kill you in the end. We never have a happy ending. We are drawn to eachother, but we devour each other. I know this. But it is too late. The quests are started. To end now would be to kill eachother." Zoe's eyes went wide. "My people are under war. We go to war and either you betray me or I you and that's why we kill eachother. I know this. I know this. I feel this. We must hurry with our quests so I can get home and warn them. I fear they do not know."

Zoe removed herself from the water. "Please we go out into the forests tonight."
 
Jace had had that feeling as well. He knew her too well, too quickly, to not feel like they had known each other in past lives. He grunted as he got out of the pond, and then decided something. "Save yourself the trouble," he said, quickly writing her release from freedom. He knew that the only way for them to break this cycle was to either change the outcome before it was supposed to happen, or finally reach that place of peace.

He also knew that by releasing her, she was released from the trial, as well as him. He knew enough about the bonding trial to know that if a slave and master started it, but the slave was freed before the trial was completed, the bonding trials stopped. It was due to the slave becoming a new person, a freed person.

He looked at her suddenly. "Be free, and save your people. Maybe this way, we can finally be happy. We can resist the urge to kill each other, or be with each other, or maybe, just maybe find that inner peace that we have been searching for all the lives we have shared together," he said quietly, his heart breaking, knowing this could very well be the end of it. He pulled on his pants then went to his room. He left his door open, his back to it. He was giving her the option to finally fulfill the promise she had made to kill him when she was finally free.

He slowly let his head fall into his hands, knowing that the cycle was either going to finally be broken, or fulfilled yet again, but now it was all dependent upon her.
 
Zoe couldn't believe what he had just done. She was so shocked she just stood there. Than the anger set in. She could feel her muscles bunching, her body shaking, her nails digging into the palms of her hands. She found a shirt, much too big to be hers, but it covered her adequately and stalked to the place she knew he would be at. Without thinking she walked into his line of vision and punched him straight in the eye.

"That's for trying to abandon me." She jumped on top of him sending him sprawling backwards as she landed on his chest. Her open palm connecting with his cheek. "That's for trying to get me to kill you. I vowed to kill you once free. If mated that vow can be overruled. Unmated than I must kill you. Which still leads us in the circle that we can't seem to get out of." Zoe growled loudly and struck him again.

"You and I. We will figure this out. We have the sense to recognize the signs this time so maybe, husband, we can finish with the ritual for this lifetime and save my people. Now. Get up. We leave now or so help me I will finish you and see you in another 20 years or however long it takes for you and I to meet again." Except Zoe still wanted to punch, strike, and claw him. She was still so angry at him.
 
Jace grimaced after being struck. He wasn't fully prepared for that. He looked up at her as she struck him again. He looked at her and smiled. "Good. Now then. We don't leave right now," he said. He pulled her down and kissed her passionately. Her brutal honesty had been refreshing, but also drove him wild.

He rolled on top of her and then kissed her again, letting the passion she had stirred up loose. He wasn't trying to stop the ritual now that they were both committed to it, but she had a way of driving him absolutely crazy with lust.

He looked down at her and started to kiss her neck, shoulders, and lips, as he also gently placed nibbles along her skin. He started grinding against her, showing her exactly what she did to him. If she said no, and that they needed to get on with the trial, he would. That didn't mean he'd be enthusiastic about it though.
 
Zoe was pulled from her perch and embraced by Jace. All anger was gone and replaced by a heat that only he could extinguish. She moaned and felt him push her to the floor as he rolled on top of her. Zoe splayed her legs wide letting him settle between them before she wrapped her legs around him pulling him close to her. She felt herself slicken with need and was ready for him to take her again, if he wanted.

He began kissing her all over again in a fashion that she was recognizing would always drive her insane with passion. She felt her nails dig into his back as she let herself go to him. She bit him, and kissed him back with a fury. She rubbed herself against his groin feeling him getting bigger and bigger which cause her to want him more and more.

He kept kissing and rubbing, but he wasn't giving her what she truly desired and that was his meaty cock in her tight folds. She angled her hips and was rewarded with the head of his cock sliding into her. She moaned and bit down on his shoulder as she tried to push him deeper. She was dying with want and needed his help to achieve her goal. "Please."
 
Jace groaned as he felt Zoe responding. Her kisses showed her passion, and a little bit of her fury with his actions. He embraced it and returned it as they rolled around on the floor. Finally, they were in the position they wanted to be in.

Jace could tell what Zoe wanted. He was already getting harder with desire, knowing that soon, he would be bigger than ever. He had been hard before, but this was wanton lust unleashed, and it was doing things to him that he had always wanted.

When Jace felt the head of his cock enter her tight channel, he groaned softly. As soon as he heard Zoe say please, he knew that they would break the cycle. Somehow, he had felt that they never were able to give up their dominance to each other. They had never said please to each other like she just said to him.

Without warning, Jace thrust all of his cock deep into her pussy, taking her and making her his. "As you wish, wife," he said huskily. The need was evident as he started thrusting in and out of her hard and fast, driving her to her peak, as well as himself. He could feel her intimate muscles grasping at him, wanting him deeper and all to herself. He groaned from the feeling, knowing that he had found his soul mate, and the woman he loved.
 
This was the type of fucking that was fast and hard. A type to get off, relieve that animal urge more than anything. She screamed feeling Jace enter her in one thrust taking what was his. Their bodies slapping together in a brutal fashion, a quickening pace meant for one thing and one thing only. To cum.

It wasn't long that her orgasm was upon her. Zoe didn't even try to hold back. She let go gripping Jace's cock deep inside her as she felt herself getting tighter and tighter around him. Her nails raked down his back and her hips rose higher and higher demanding her release.

Suddenly Zoe was flying and her orgasm rocked her. She clung to Jace kissing him with passion and love. For the centuries they were together and failed. For the centuries they will be together. For finding him and recognizing the signs to stop their destructive paths. For everything.

Zoe laid back breathing hard. Her eyes holding his as she stared at him. She giggled. "You called me wife."
 
Jace groaned as he felt Zoe cumming, her own orgasm driving him into his. He thrust into her as hard as he could, unleashing a torrent of cum, before thrusting into her with each subsequent string. He couldn't remember ever cumming as hard as he had just cum, and it felt amazing.

He looked down at Zoe, and then returned her kiss with all the love and passion he felt for her. He knew that they would somehow beat the odds, that they would in fact change their history and succeed where they had failed before.

When Zoe said that he had called her wife, he just chuckled. "Well, you did call me husband, so I had to make sure that you knew you were now my wife. We just have the formalities of these trials to go through, but I think we both know that it's going to work now, because we want it to, and will make it work. That itself binds us, makes us husband and wife," he said, stroking her cheek softly, and kissing her lovingly.
 
Back
Top