I love to masturbate while looking at big tits. Can you help me out with some pics?

bigbreastsluvr

Literotica Guru
Wanted: Women with BIG BOOBS!. Can you help me out with pics?

Everytime I log on to Literotica, I search and search for all the ladies with big boobs on this site and then I start stroking my cock and eventually I end up cuming all over my hand, the computer keyboard, and the carpet. :nana: :D

I LOVE WOMEN WITH BIG BOOBS!!! Always have, always will.

What do you ladies think about me and others like me that masturbate while staring at your large breasts? I hope you don't mind.
You are my dream girls. :kiss:

Can you ladies help me out? I sure would like to see this thread develop into a huge photo library of all our busty, buxom literotica members. :D

Also by posting your pics, you will be helping your fellow male Literotica members live a longer life, free of prostate cancer. Medical studies have shown that frequent masturbation by men will reduce their chances of prostate cancer by 70% !!!

Last edited:
bigbreastsluvr said:
Everytime I log on to Literotica, I just can't seem to help my self. I search and search for all the ladies with big tits on this site ...

Can you ladies help me out? I sure would like to see this thread develop into a huge photo library of all our busty, buxom literotica members.

Well don't say I never help a person in need!

This is up on another thread already - but it will have to do until I get some more taken just for you!

Have fun ;)

Last edited:
LovelyOnes said:
Well don't say I never help a person in need!

This is up on another thread already - but it will have to do until I get some more taken just for you!

Have fun ;)

Thank you honey! You have very nice tits. Your husband/boyfriend is a VERY lucky guy. Can I see more?

Can anyone else help a fella out. Mr. Woody needs some stimulation. :D

Last edited:
So far only LovelyOnes and SeductiveDreams seem willing to lend a helping breast to a very horny fella.

Come on all you busty ladies. I know you're out there. Lets get all your pics in one location. Multiple pics from the same poster(s) are much appreciated too.

Mr. Woody needs some help here ladies. Anyone who is a d-cup or larger is invited to post here and display your assets.

Pretty Please with honey on it? You don't want me to get down on my knees and beg do you? :eek:

Hugs and kisses to all you well-endowed ladies. :kiss:

bigbreastsluvr said:
Pretty Please with honey on it? You don't want me to get down on my knees and beg do you?

Well these have baby oil....but honey is something I could work on....

Last edited:
I totally got screwed in that department :rolleyes: but my sister was blessed!

Check out her link in my signature! She is DD. :)

ETA: Looks like her account was deleted again. :rolleyes: She'll be pretty upset when she gets back from her trip. SORRY!

Well never let it be said that I didn't lend a hand...I hope this will help you to reach maximum potential!!! :rose: :rose:

Last edited:
may- said:
Fuck it. I liked your Got Large Nipples? thread so I might as well post here too..
attachment.php

Magnificent!!!

Last edited:
copperbutterfly said:
Well never let it be said that I didn't lend a hand...I hope this will help you to reach maximum potential!!! :rose: :rose:
attachment.php

WOOHOO!!!! :nana:

Things are definitely pointing in the right direction. .... hard to type with one hand only! Must concentrate. Maintain self-control.

Damn!!! Now I have to wipe off my keyboard. :eek: :)

Last edited:
bigbreastsluvr said:

Things are definitely pointing in the right direction. .... hard to type with one hand only! Must concentrate. Maintain self-control.

Control is so over rated - maybe this will help you lose it!

Last edited:
Juicymama said:
I totally got screwed in that department :rolleyes: but my sister was blessed!

Check out her link in my signature! She is DD. :)

ETA: Looks like her account was deleted again. :rolleyes: She'll be pretty upset when she gets back from her trip. SORRY!
Sometimes life just isn't fair and we get short changed. You definitely have a lovely set of coconuts ... just not supersized.
attachment.php

I'm sure however that you have other attributes that more than make up for it. I agree with you about your sister though... she has been blessed. I'm sure you're the sweeter one in the family though! :) :kiss:

bigbreastsluvr said:
Sometimes life just isn't fair and we get short changed. You definitely have a lovely set of coconuts ... just not supersized.
attachment.php

I'm sure however that you have other attributes that more than make up for it. I agree with you about your sister though... she has been blessed. I'm sure you're the sweeter one in the family though! :) :kiss:

I have to say that she is very sweet. :heart:

Thanks. :)

Our contribution

Our contribution for the cause.

Attachments

• IMG_2344a.jpg
    IMG_2344a.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 24,467
  • IMG_2350a.jpg
    IMG_2350a.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 20,254
bigbreastsluvr said:

Damn!!! Now I have to wipe off my keyboard. :eek: :)

I hope you have plenty of towels! Here's a very lacy look at the whole thing!

elizabeth22673 said:
well i definitely fit this category. hope you like
Elizabeth, you most certainly do. They are beautiful! They are so big!

I just wish the pic was larger.

copperbutterfly said:
I hope you have plenty of towels! Here's a very
attachment.php
at the whole thing!

Very nice... I love the nipple peaking out.

Last edited:
Back