Guys Getting Waxed

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Posts
3,468
My fiance wants me smooth and shaving takes too much effort. But guys those that get waxed, how bad is it? Meaning how painful is it? The main place I want to get waxed is back, chest, and ass crack.
 
My fiance wants me smooth and shaving takes too much effort. But guys those that get waxed, how bad is it? Meaning how painful is it? The main place I want to get waxed is back, chest, and ass crack.

I get my pubic area and ass waxed regularly. There is some pain, especially the first time, but it is not intolerable unless you are a millennial snowflake, which you don't appear to be. Take 2 ibuprofen a half hour before your appointment and just tough it out.
 
Go to see someone who knows what they are doing. A waxing place, not a place that does a bit of everything.

There's a big difference in pain level and results between people who aare expert, and those who just know the theory.
 
Getting waxed....

I used to get my pubic area, cock and balls as well as my crack and ass waxed regularly. I loved the results and being able to be smooth for a couple weeks without any maintenance was great too ;)

My problem was with ingrown hairs as the hair started to grow back. I understand because I am older and have gray hair, that that was likely the problem since gray hair is more brittle than younger or normal color hair, some of the gray hairs tend to break off at the skin line as I got waxed instead of actually being pulled out and it was those that would grow back and cause the in-growns, which I didn't like...so I'm back to simply shaving those areas smooth while I shower, same results but a little more upkeep ;)

As for waxing pain, I didn't think it was any big deal...sort of like pulling off a bandaid. I recommend waxing to anyone who enjoys a smooth look and feel, you should try it at least a time or two with an experienced esthetician at a waxing salon or boutique...they are used to doing males and you'll be happier with the results :)
 
I shave down there, but yet to have the, er, ahem, balls, to do wax. Hats off to those who have!
 
where or how to find

Where or how do I find the right place to get waxed. I am embarrassed just to go into any old salon , let alone ask any salon person. How do you know they do full service dick balls and ass crack? Is this rather expensive?
 
Back
Top