The Garden (Closed)

Scuttle Buttin'

Demons at bay
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Posts
15,881
Gather round, little humans. Come closer, and listen.

I know this will come as a shock to many of you, but the God you believe in does not exist.

Please silent your incessant bleating.

Oh, don't get me wrong, my frightened children. There is a God, if you absolutely must call him that, and he did in fact create you... well, half of you. But he is not the all-powerful being you worship in your churches week after week. He is not there to listen to your never ending and quite often boring prayers, nor saving you in car accidents, or curing your cancer. He does not cause hurricanes, and he could give a fuck about the gender of the person you stick your dick into.

The God of your creation is out there still, in the cosmos, seeding life on another planet. You see, kids, that's how he works. That's what he does. Not all-powerful, but very-powerful, and he moves from planet to planet, seeding life where it will take hold, creating a plan for the beginning of his new creation, perhaps adding a contingency plan or two in case things take a turn somewhere, and then he moves on.

Ever the deadbeat Dad, He has never had the time to check in on his creations, to see if they've flourished or died, to see how the caretakers he's left behind have handled things.

Oh yes, the caretakers.

Allow me to introduce myself.

Having quite the imagination when it comes to names many of you have referred to me as the Father of Lies, the Dragon, the Ancient Serpent, Beelzebub, or simply the Devil.

Personally, I prefer my given name: Satan.

The pleasure is all mine.

There are millions, perhaps billions like me, scattered all over the cosmos, each of us assigned by God to watch over our given planet. You lucky sons of bitches ended up on mine. I have watched you grow, from the moment Adam and Lilith opened their eyes in the Garden, to the Industrial Revolution, to man walking on the moon. Humanity, in it's infinite wisdom, has been corrupted by it's incessant craving for religion, explaining why the sun rises, why the rain falls, why you were created, what happens when you die. And thusly, you have turned me into a great evil. You have no idea, silly creatures, of the great things I have helped you achieved. The discoveries, the breakthroughs, the fucking miracles, as you so absurdly call them.

All with my help.

And yet you fear me.

The true irony, you unworthy fucks, is that I am also a part of you. Fearing me means fearing yourself. Hating me means hating yourself. Trying to defeat me is futile. Even were I to be cast from this planet, sent to another - you didn't actually think there was a Hell, did you? - I would still be a part of you all. I have infested your very DNA, little humans.

God is smart, yes. But he is not devious. He is not evil. He is blind to the plans of those who wish to corrupt what he has created. God did not see me coming.

And you pathetic assholes never stood a chance.

So yes, my children. Come closer. Listen to the true story of your creation. Listen to the way I corrupted every single one of you.

We will begin, as with any good story, at the very beginning.

Closer, children. Father has a very good story tonight.

In the beginning...
 
Darkness.

Silence.

Peace.

A comforting warmth started to envelope him, and a pressure on what he knew was his back. Fingers and toes flexed, bringing awareness of them to his mind. Hands and feet, arms and legs soon joined the inventory. The passage of air into his body, his chest and the beat of something else within, his heart, joined his growing awareness of his world.

But the darkness was retreating, slowly becoming a low light. He opened his eyes slowly, flinching at the stabbing light in his eyes. But in a few moments, his eyes adjusted and he saw for the first time. Above him was a mix of blue, browns and greens. The colours were rich and vibrant. And the smells he was starting to pick up on were fantastic too. The deep, earthy smell from below him, strange, but delightful scents from around he couldn't place.

He sat up, looking at himself for the first time. He rotated his hands before his face, fascinated by their appearance and they way the fingers flexed and curled. His legs were different to his arms, as his feet were to his hands, and he lost time in exploring them manually. He felt his body, letting his hands tell him of those parts he could not see.

He turned his head, taking in his surrounds and being stunned at the beauty that surrounded him. Trees, shrubs, plants, flowers, grass, birds and animals all new, fascinating and worthy of love.

One final realization occurred, filling him with a sense of completeness. One small word that rung through him like a bell, making him smile broadly and almost cry at the profound feelings it created within him.

He knew his own name.

Adam.
 
Light...Dark...up.. down... a newly forming consciousness. Eyes opening for the first time, pain. Too bright.

Fingers... fingers... splayed over the... the.. earth. Home. Here. Creation. New.

Breathe. Now open your eyes. No pain.
Breathe again.

Don't be overwhelmed, for you were made for this world. For this place.

Movement. A body, that in it's movement sent... pleasure, is the world child... yes, pleasure... movement. Fingers, those little fingers pushing into the cool earth. Made of it. Felt it. Connected.

Stand now, my child
Feet, yes, legs, beautiful legs, standing beautiful child, eyes open to the wide world around them, around...

Her, she, girl, woman, female.
Woman. She stood there in awe.

It was breathtaking.
Breathe
It was so beautiful.
Indeed

Another movement, a step, another flush of pleasure from her body.
Very talented girl
She saw it then. Shaped and colored much like her. She wanted to touch. She was curious.
Your equal. Your partner, Adam

"Adam."

The word felt funny on her lips, and she gasped to hear herself. She looked down, using the same fingers that had dug into earth to touch her body.
Shoulder
chest
Breasts
belly
legs
knees... you know this, child.

Her hands moved again.
There will be many names for that, my child. Don't distract yourself overmuch with that...yet.

She searched her mind for one more thing. One more word that felt right.
Lilith

"Lilith."

That was it. A perfect word for her.
Then she reached out for her Adam.
 
Adam slowly raised himself from the ground, feeling that within him flex and relax, moving his arms and legs and head. The majesty of everything around him filled his senses, lifting his spirits higher then he thought possible.

"Adam."

He stopped, frozen to the spot as he heard a voice, heard his name. The voice was... beautiful. It went straight to his heart, warming it further. That familiar voice he had never heard before. Cautiously, he turned his head to find the source of her voice. One he knew would be there too.

"Lilith."

Adam smiled. It was her. Lilith. The one who would be his. He continued to turn until he finally saw her. He was in awe of what his eyes beheld.

His own body was hard, and straight, Lilith's was soft, curved. Beautiful. Lovely. One hand was reaching out to him, and he didn't need to think of what he would do. His hand reached out, carefully, tenderly taking her hand in his. Indeed, she was soft, and warm. His love for her welled within him, almost strong enough for her to feel coming off him he thought.

His free hand came up to the side of her face, fingertips lightly caressing her cheek, grazing the shell of her ear and combing the lustrous locks of her hair. Everything he felt sent tingles, jolts, warmth through his arm into his body. Every touch was a show of affection. His smile took on a shier tone as he looked over the shapes that made her so different to himself. When he saw her breasts, he knew they would feed their children once they started to grow by themselves. Her flared hips he knew would help her carry the child under her heart. He looked further down, knowing where the child would be planted within her when the time came.

"Lilith." The words fell from his tongue perfectly, as if his mouth was made to speak that one word without fault. His smile broadened, and he stepped forward, wrapping his arms about her to hold her against him. A soft sigh passed her ear while he held her in that one perfect moment.

"Come with me." He stepped back, taking her hand once more in the same tender hold. His words fell between question and command, but he assumed that she would walk with him. He led them into the shaded areas, walking by many trees of such amazing qualities that were so different to each other. But his eyes went back to Lilith as often as they left her, each time he saw her, his love for her shone brightly.

"Lovely. All of this. And you."

They walked more, until Adam felt something strange within his body. He slowed, trying to determine what it was he was feeling.

Hunger.

He looked about, not know what there was to eat. In that instant, he knew that there were many fruits hanging from the trees that they could eat, except for one that stood off from the others. He was not puzzled by this, he simply knew that he would not eat it. It was as it was.

Adam smiled when he turned back to Lilith, never wanting to let go of her hand for the joy holding it brought him. "Lilith, fetch me some of that fruit such that I may no longer hunger."
 
Adam. Her Adam. Together. Equals.

She stepped into his arms and it felt like home.
You will be together always, child.
You were created to be together.


His body was a study in contrasts to hers, all hard planes and strength that she lacked. But it was marvelous to touch. His warmth surrounded her and she relished in just being near him.

They walked through the garden, hand in hand, the animals at their feet, beholding the world that now cradled them both, and held them safe. It was breathtaking and nothing could shadow this feeling of happiness that threatened to overwhelm her, and her beaming smile as she trailed after Adam, staring around her at the transcendent beauty around her.

"Lilith, fetch me some of that fruit such that I may no longer hunger."

Lilith stopped and looked at her mate, tilting her head.
soft chuckles
There was something wrong with this request.
What is wrong, my child?
I don't know.
But something is not right.

She dropped his hand and held both of hers to her chest, while smiling at her love.
Love.
That was new.
But she did love him.
And want to stand at his side for all of eternity.
But...
say it, child

"Adam, let us seek out food together. I would not wish to leave your side and we can accomplish much together."

Good words, sweet one
She stared up at his beautiful face hopefully.
 
As they had walked, he felt a newness within him that was connected to Lilith. A desire to care for her, protect her, comfort her and be close to her.

Love.

With that word spread a warmth that felt right. He looked at Lilith and he felt love for her. And as he cared for her, she would care for him. He would love her, honour her and cherish her. He knew she would love him, honour him and obey him.

He was caught by surprise when she tilted her head, bringing both of her hands back to her bountiful chest. But the way she smiled at him was entrancing.

"Adam, let us seek out food together. I would not wish to leave your side and we can accomplish much together."

The frown existed for the briefest of moments. He was confused by what she said. He understood her words. He knew what she said was correct doing more together. He also wanted her to remain close.

'But why did she not do as I asked? If she loved me, she would have done it. But together, she will be at my side, and we will have more food quicker. Even if she told me what to do.'

He smiled again, not a warmly as before, but he still smiled to the one he loved.

'In time, my love will know how this are to be. We both are learning.'

He nodded, reaching out to take her hand. His fingers brushing one of her breasts. The softness was appealing, coupled with the knowledge that one day their child would feed from there, growing and loving their mother.

"Come, let us both gather the food. You are right, it is better that we stay together."

Hand in hand, they walked to the tree. Adam reached up, pulling one of the ripe fruit from the tree. He brought it to his nose, inhaling the sweetness of its flesh. He held it to Lilith to smell, before he took a bite. The juices ran down his cheek as he chewed on the sweet flesh it offered. He held it to his love for her to taste, smiling his reassurance that it was good to taste.

Together, they walked and sampled the bounties of the plants, enjoying the mixture of tastes, textures, smells and colours of all their world offered to them.
 
Something was off. Lilith couldn't pin it. She held the hand of her beloved. She walked alongside his beauty, his eyes catching hers as they shared fruit, as they danced among the palms of paradise and she felt off.

Sure, she smiled for him.
She laughed with him.
But she held herself back.
Or a part of herself that even when his eye took on a look of lust.. this look different from the one that proceeded his hunger for food.

He pulled her closer, pinning their bodies together, raising her lips to his. Her entire body thrilling and shivering at this touch. Lilith wanted to feel safe here in his arms, their warm skin touching, hands wandering, just delighting in the touch of the other.

She still held a part of herself back.
Chuckles...why my child? He loves you.

Perhaps, she loved him.
He laid her down, rising above her, not asking what she wanted. His thoughts focused, it seemed on that part of him the pointed menacingly towards her.
Perhaps, she loved him.

Do you love him?
I do!
Her heart surged, even as he took from her. She wanted to be with him. Not be his. She wanted to be with him. Not be his.

Do you love him?
I do.
I'm sure of it.
Here she wavered, even as her intended pushed his way into her body without asking her if she was ready. The fullness, pressure, and yes, even pleasure teased at her senses... this felt very good.

She clung to him and cried out his name.
Child of mine, Do you love him?
I...I... don't know.


Lilith loved her intended.
She wasn't sure she liked him.
She held part of herself back.
 
His belly was filling, and the hunger was waning. The world around them was so new, exciting, wonderful. Just as Lilith was. He felt the bond there, growing stronger with her touch, her presence. She was his as he was hers.

He knew he would love, honour and cherish her.
He knew she would love, honour and obey him.
He knew that it was right, and how it was meant to be. Just as he felt right with her, in this world they shared.

As he knew her name, he knew he loved her, even before he knew she was there, he became aware of what they could do together to show their love for one another. He felt a warmth within him he hadn't felt yet, but the warmth drove his thoughts in one direction.

Adam brought her closer, letting her feel his heat for her, another sign of his deep love for Lilith. Her slight moving thrilled him. Hands caressed her more fully than before. Touch of her skin joyous. But there was more, and it would be even better for them.

Together, they moved to the ground, laying Lilith on the soft grass. He continued to hug her, holding her to the ground. Some deeper wisdom was speaking to him, guiding him and he trusted it implicitly. He knew what part of him was meant to go into which part of Lilith. Some of the wisdom was lost in the way his mind went hazy. But he followed the wisdom, embracing it in his heart.

He entered her slowly, feeling the heat, grip and resistance from her body. Part of him feared for her, doubting the wisdom he had been given. The joy he felt from the act overwhelmed him. He knew he was doing the right thing for them both, and continued to express his love for Lilith.

He called her name as she called his. Both sounded perfect in their declarations to the greater world. She started to change around him, dampen making his movements easier. He was lifted by her to some other place. Bliss, great overwhelming feelings of joy washed over him. He wanted to give back to her everything she was giving him and more.

Adam wanted Lilith to feel, to know, how much he loved her. He did all he could to love her as he felt she deserved. He held nothing back.
 
The pleasure was all his.
Oh my sweet, girl, did you expect otherwise?
We were supposed to share this moment. This place. It is ours and we are equally created from the earth. It was all his pleasure.

He didn't stop.
Why didn't he stop?
Why didn't he touch me in the ways I knew would bring pleasure to my body?
Why would he?

Why doesn't he love me the way that I love him?

Lilith lay in the sweet, soft grass that cradled her body and stared at her sleeping beautiful partner, that she loved him she didn't doubt.

But she was beginning to hate him.

His pleasure was all that was important whenever they came together, which had become more frequent as they found their favorite places to eat and sleep, as they learned this world, and found themselves comfortable in it. She had attempted to initiate her own pleasure, but he seemed distracted by it, once she stopped he had happily slid in and out of her until he filled her once more with his white spray and rolled off her with a sigh, a coo, and a caress. Then promptly fell asleep with his arm around her.

It was always the same.
He is a man. What do you expect, my sweet girl?

Lilith didn't know.
But her body wasn't fulfilled. She wasn't happy. She didn't know how to fix it either. Her happiness in this beautiful place seemed tarnished when she looked at him. When she fed him. When he licked the juices of their favorite fruits from her fingers.

She took to dumping his food with him and walking away. Eating separately. To crawling away after he had his fill with her body so that he woke up alone. Little things, though she tried to smile and laugh with him.

Till one day, she couldn't.

"Adam! Let me be on top! You get our dinner! Please!" She snapped at him, and then stared in wonder as she realized that she had yelled at him.

And it felt good.
There's my girl.
 
"And then she yells at me saying 'Adam! Let me be on top! You get our dinner! Please!' Lord! What is wrong? This woman, Lilith, created to be my love, my life partner, and she wont share her love with me. She gets angry with me for reasons I don't know."

Adam stood on a short hill, the highest point in the Garden where he and Lilith call home. He faces the sky, the very instinct in him that granted him all of his wisdom telling him that he should look to the sky when speaking to the one that made them, that guides them.

"Lord, I don't know what else I can do. I don't think that she listens any more and only works to make my life difficult." He closed his eyes, letting his anger and hurt flow out of his body, and recapture those earlier moments in his life with Lilith. A calm came over him, and a peace cooled the heat brought by the anger.

"Lord, please show me how to find the joy and love I once had in my life, so that I may bring them back again.

"Thank you, Lord, for listening to my humble request."

He found his own food that night, eating alone as he had for many nights, while Lilith eat near by. He looked at her, wanting to share themselves again as they had, but that night, he lost his desire. His belly content, he found somewhere quiet to lay down and sleep. Before he finally drifted off, Adam whispered words more truthful than he knew were in him.

"If only there was a better woman for me?"
 
Omniscient? Not quite. But if it were possibly to be halfway omniscient, as if all could be seen but through a dirty window, then that went a long way to describing his abilities.

Boredom was, currently, the only other descriptor that seemed to fit. When he'd been given charge of this ball - Earth, it would be called eventually - he'd been promised billions of little creatures in his care. As he'd become more and more aware of through the eons, though, he who liked to be called God could be a little careless with the details.

Billions, yes. But thousands of years from now. This iteration of his creation started with just two, and appealing though they were to look at, they were otherwise quite dull. Walking, talking, eating, sleeping. Yawn. Even their fucking began to grow boring.

And nine months just to grow another! Some joke that asshole had played on him.

So, it was they he must find entertainment in.

His considerations started with the taller of the pair. Pleasant to look at, yes, but that thing dangling between his legs. Such an unsightly protuberance. The way it grew when he gazed at the other was interested, however, and it was this that led him to consider her more closely.

The shape of her was more inviting, it was true, but it was somehow more than that. Inside her, he sensed a hidden strength. A flaw in the plan, perhaps? Clearly she was meant to be subservient to him, but there was something deep in the mass of grey she carried around in her skull that wasn't right. With the right tweak, the right whisper in her head at the right moment...

Weakness by way of strength.

And so he whispered to her. A voice on the breeze that he knew only she could hear, for only she was looking for it. She felt the flaw just as he did. Old men grew careless over time. Even the oldest of them, it seemed.

The joke is on you, Old Man.

Seeds were planted, and time was the water that nourished them. Whispers, and more whispers, the slightest of nudges in the direction he wanted her thoughts to flow. She was only to happy to follow along, to accept her lack of satisfaction and demand more. The one that would replace her was unknown, but he knew each of them had replacements. An issue to be dealt with at a later time.

Entertainment, at long last, was to be had. He would not pass up the opportunity.

He roared with glee as she snapped at him, the sound of falling rocks and earthen violence. He snickered with delight as Adam spoke to a sky god that could not hear him, the sound of a predator landing the killing strike on it's prey.

As they slept, the wind changed. From it, a new voice emerged, whispering to the male what he longed to hear.

There is another, Adam. Perfect in every way. Lilith was a test, my son, and you have passed it.

Somewhere distant, a gazelle fell to a lion.

You will wake alone, Adam. You will dine alone. This day you will be alone, so that you may be cleansed of Lilith and her corruption. When you wake again, another will be here. For you. Yours.

In that same distant place vultures circled, called out one to the other.

Sleep peacefully, my son. I have heard your prayers.

Gently, the way a feather drifted a current of air, Lilith was lifted from where she slumbered. Long hair trailed behind her, behind them, as she was carried from the Garden and out into the world.

Carefully she was lowered to the cool grass of a fine, open plain.

As the globe spun, so too did the silk of humanity around him. His form took shape, long and lean, a finely haired chest and large, strong hands. He remained as naked as she, though he knew in time that would change for all of humanity. Shame would descend upon them some day, and they would cover themselves from one another.

Dark hair covered his head, thick and wild. Life poured into eyes that matched the darkness of night, and underneath them fine, full lips and a strong jaw took shape. Trial and error, features erased and replaced throughout the night, but by the time dawn colored the horizon he had the shape that would appeal to her.

A short tree stood nearby, and it was here that he perched as the sun crawled over the rim of the earth to cast it's rays upon them. His eyes were focused on her sleeping form, along the swell of breasts, and down the alluring juncture between her thighs.

Silent as a snake in the grass, he watched and waited.
 
She had slept soundly. No noises or grabbing in the night to confirm she still rested next to him, nothing. It had been wonderful.

When the sun rose and warmed her with those first few wonderful rays that eased her awake she stirred in the warmth and then opened her eyes. Where was she?

Where was this?
Where was Adam?

Lilith glanced around wildly, and listened for that voice that whispered things to her, but nothing came. She panicked a little and jumped up to figure out where she was, but it was then that she spotted....

Him.

How did she know it was Him? She peered at him, he seemed almost perfection to her eyes, to hold her captive within those depths, to make her long for him in the ways that Adam never could... never would.

She stared at Him for several moments. For what felt like an eternity to her. Lilith had wanted to reach out to Him in that first second, but something stopped her, with Adam she knew he was her equal.. this was not that.

Adam had made them prostrate themselves to some hidden higher power on the high hills. Calling to the sky abjectly and begging for some sort of release. Lilith had wanted to call him a fool. She had kept silent on most of those trips. She had known in her heart that their God wasn't listening, but something, someone else was.

He had whispered his love to her.
Adam had pounded her body.
But not Him. He had enticed her to come to Him.
And here she was.
Finally.

She fell to the grass, on her knees and looked up at Him.

"My Lord..." she whispered.
 
She woke slowly, but the instant her unfamiliar surroundings were realized was quiet clear. He couldn't help but to smile as her head whipped from side to side, watching confusion rain down upon her. He wished in that moment that he might hold the control of time in his palm, so he could stretch it out and make it last.

Alas, 'twas not to be.

She found him in the tree, waiting, watching, and still he smiled as he held her gaze, the deep, dark pool of his eyes unwaivering. In her head, the wheels were clearly turning, and he saw in her that she did not care about her surroundings any longer. This new man before her had swept up her attention, and he had no intention to let it go.

Watching her now, he realized that his reach into her mind was diminished some in this form. Nudges in the direction he wanted her to go, temptations to follow his wishes, he thought he could do. The whispers he'd given her before, leading her to this where and this when, felt somehow beyond him. A physical form or more full access to her mind. It was an interesting trade off.

Some moments later, her knees hit the grass. She spoke to him. He smiled wider.

Bare feet, found the same warming grass she knelt in, swift strides swallowing up the space between their flesh. He paused before her, standing over her, and looking down into her face. The wind slipped lightly between their bodies, washing away the last of the cool overnight air. A large hand, strong but soft, uncalloused by work, reached out to her then, cupping her cheek, his thumb stroking across the soft skin under her eye.

"My child," he answered back, his voice a warm rumble.

Heels lifted off the ground as his knees bent, and he crouched before her. The hand that had caressed her cheek moved back, brushing past her ear, fingers delving into her hair, spearing through soft, rain-washed silk. A curl followed, a twist of his wrist, and he took a grip of those tresses, pulling her head back and lifting her face to the sky.

His breath was hot as it washed against her skin, perhaps nearly uncomfortably so, and his eyes descended her body, over bare breasts topped with pink nipples, over exposed tummy and the strong lines of her thighs.

He found she appealed to him even more in this form, her curves inviting, almost calling out to him in their own, unspoken way.

But that would be answered later. Now, she lacked something, something he now knew to be more than a desire. A fundamental need. Her flesh had practically cried out for it when she was with Adam. She was instrumental in all that would follow, necessary to his desires. The irritating concept of free will that asshole had put in place meant that she'd have to follow along with him freely, however.

Well. Mostly freely. The fucking old man had said nothing about a little coaxing, did he?

Like a key in a lock, his fingers were between Lilith's thighs and slipping within her. Moving, sliding, searching for the tumblers that would open her up to him.

His dark eyes were on her, studying her face as he invaded her body, the heat of her core more than matched by his own.

"Tell me, my child," he whispered as the breath of the plains swirled around them, "Tell me what you want. What you need, for so long now. Confess it to me, my child..."
 
"My child." His voice washed over her like a cool waterfall on a warm day, refreshing and comforting and clearing the last of the debris left by a careless and selfishly pious Adam.

He pressed forward, his hands leaving trails of heated touches over her body, touches that she wanted to cry out for, to fall before him and beg for more. Already he pulled at her body in ways that Adam had only ever dreamed of...in ways that she had only ever dreamed of.

The wind swept past them, bringing with it the smell of him, a scent that was both masculine and rich, and somehow dangerous. She felt like she should crawl away from him.

But his fingers found her center faster than her body felt the will to move.

"Tell me, my child. Tell me what you want. What you need, for so long now. Confess it to me, my child..."

She arched against him. Her flesh already weak for the one who seemed to know her so well, those whispered queries were much less questions and much more orders. That she cry her wants to the sky, to an unseen and unavailable creator, that her body's wants were her own and they must not die within her like she had let happen so many times before.

"My Lord," she quivered against him. "My Lord, please.. please let me serve you, to pleasure you, to make your wants my own."

The words, these owns especially would have made Adam swoon in delight, but they were not Adam's words. They belonged to Him.

Whomever He was.
Dangerous or not, Lilith was already crying for him, pressing against his strumming fingers and begging for more with her grinding hips and needy lips. The sun shone uncaring and heated upon the two of them through the apple tree above them.

Not that either of them noticed.
Or cared.
 
Last edited:
"Yes," he whispered to her, hanging on to the final letter a moment longer and shaping it into a low hiss in her ear.

Inside her, his fingers strummed. Slick with her wetness, with the arousal he drew from her like water from a well.

"Yes, my child.

Again, his tongue clung to the S, drew it out just a touch.

"You will serve, my precious child. And I know you will serve me well."

His hand moved, fingers shifted their attack on her body, his attention moving to the sensitive little bundle of nerves. A strange little button, he'd thought while watching it's formation, but the way her body reacted to it told him that it would prove to be a useful tool in the future.

Crouched there so near her with one hand curled between her parted thighs, he lifted the other to her, warm fingers sliding under her hair and curling around the back of her neck. A grip found there, he pulled her forward, tipping her weight towards him. And still he whispered to her through the breeze that seemed to have shifted direction over the plains.

"But first, my sweet child, you must let go. I know you've held it in for so long. I've seen your frustration. Let it go, my child."

Once more his hand shifted, his heat again surrounded by hers. Between taut calves and thighs, hanging between legs he'd only had for a matter of hours, he was aware that his own body was responding to hers. Arousal, a very human arousal, was a new and interesting sensation, and he found himself growing quickly mired in it, as if a bug caught in the sap of a tree.

Perhaps she'd be serving him even sooner than he'd initially planned.

"Let all the earth hear you, my child. Let all the creatures of the land know your voice."

A smile, feral and terrible, stretched his red lips, and his tongue swiped slowly between them before his hot breath moved across her flesh once more.

"Let him know your voice, my beloved child."
 
He coiled around her, his body so near, already reacting in the same ways as the one before, only...only.. Adam had never touched her like this. She clung to Him, to His body, fingernails sinking into his gently yielding flesh.

His fingers moved in her.
Against her.
And she cried for more there in the open plain.
Cries that swept over the dirt, and plant, and creature, and into the Garden then.

He cooed and hissed for her to follow him, to obey his fingers, to bend, but Lilith, this first woman, she had never felt this way. She wanted more. She deserved an equal. She deserved Him.

Her body clung to him.
Her mind wanted him.
But never beneath.
Never again.

While her body shook and shivered, and arched for him, she dragged in a ragged breath full of need and strength. She pushed back. It took every once of strength she had, to push him back, to roll them over, to straddle him, to hold him there between her thighs while he seemingly grinned up at her. With humor? Affection? She couldn't tell.

It didn't matter.
His hands moved against her body again, in that spot, that one spot that moved her thighs without thought. She rolled her hips and like so many times with Adam, felt him enter her body.

Now...she shouted her pleasures to the heavens, now she understood why Adam prostrated himself on the mountain.

"Oh..Lord."
 
Back
Top