In Harms Way (closed)

Annabelle trembled as she knelt between the legs of Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin, her eyes fixed on his brass belt buckle. She felt like she was at the very top of an emotional rollercoaster as she expressed her desires to him; she wanted to reach out, to touch him, but she was unsure as to his reaction. Without moving her head, she tried to sneak a glance up to try to read his eyes, but she couldn’t see past the starched khaki shirt he still wore.

Then his fingers found the bottom of her chin and she met his eyes, then just as quickly she broke the contact and let them fall back down. When he spoke he did so with the dark commanding voice, which she just realized made her so weak. She squirmed slightly at his feet as he said “How will you please me Lieutenant?” Before she could answer he continued, his voice sending shivers through her. “Will you please me with your mind my sweet little jg?”

‘My mind?’ she thought, ‘what does he mean.’ Her confusion must have been obvious because he seemed to brush his own question off and pose a second query. “Or perhaps with your gorgeous young body?” The last comment made her stop. She knew what all of this had been about, but now it was finally on the table. She knew that without a doubt she would do whatever she could to please him. Her inhibitions had been left with what remained of her uniform, piled on the black and white tile. In the back of her mind she formed the word that described what she would do for him. Whore.

“Yes Master Chief,” replied, the tremble in her voice distinctly evident. “With my body.”

Her eyes flickered back and she saw him smile. His thumb ran across her lips as he held her, making her wait on his words. Finally, he let the smile drop and his dark voice came again, echoing in the confines of the gekan. “Show me Lieutenant. Show me how you will please me!”

Annabelle froze, the moment of truth on her. She had to do as he asked, she had to please him. With trembling hands she fumbled for the brass slide of his belt. After opening ht belt, she pressed her head against his crotch, feeling the presence of his arousal against her cheek. She breathed in, smelling him. She felt his thumb brush against her cheek and she raised her head looking at him.

Capturing his thumb with her mouth she gently sucked in, her eyes still focused on his face. Her hands were now working at his trousers; unfastening the clip and buttons, pulling down his zipper. Her tongue ran across the nail of his thumb, as she pushed the fly open, pushing down his underwear and freeing his cock. Releasing his thumb from between her lips, she broke eye contact with him, and studied his phallus. The she cautiously flicked her tongue across the top of the engorged purple head, tasting the small clear drops that welled out of the slit.
 
Master Chief O’Halerin posed his scandalous question to his sweet little jg as Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen knelt naked before him as if she were some Japanese concubine welcoming her Lord and Master home. The gorgeous little redhead hardly looked the part of a modern confident female Naval officer. Her stunning green eyes seemed incapable of meeting the Master chief’s intense ice blue eyes, though as he gazed down on the shy adorable beauty their burned and unholy fire in those now smoldering blue eyes. O’Halerin saw the momentary confusion in those stunningly express emerald green eyes as if Annabelle could not connive of how she could please him with her “mind”. All in good time he smiled to himself before giving his little jg a much simpler choice.

“Yes Master Chief,.............With my body.”

Wither the little tremble in Annabelle’s voice was form fear or anticipation her could not tell yet at his command to show him. Master Chief O’Halerin saw a new and bolder miss Annabelle Jensen began to emerge form the shy little flower that now knelt before him. As always his sweet little jg hesitated before committing her self to the task at hand with her whole body and soul. A little coquettish smile pulled at the corners of her mouth as Annabelle captured his thumb with her mouth when he had slid it across the sensual bow of her lips. The shy little redheaded beauty gently sucked in, her eyes still focused on his face. Her hands were now working at his trousers; eager to please him.


Master Chief O’Halerin fingers curled into the girl’s tawny copper hair as she boldly explored the ridged length of his erection. She cautiously flicked her tongue across the top of the engorged purple head, tasting the small clear drops that welled out of the slit. Her sweet lips “O”ed so sensually and the Master Chief slowly pressed her head down feeding his shy little beauty an inch of his cock at a time until the velvet head nudged the back of her throat. He knew that Annabelle’s sexual encounters had been few and that she had only admitted to being fucked once. Yet as his cock filled her mouth the Master Chief waited to see just how bold and daring his little jg would be. The one thing he did know was that she would deep throat him one way or another before he would let her up. For the moment he was content to simply let his fingers, entwined in her shimmering copper main to guide his shy kitten.
 
Annabelle gently took the head of his cock into her mouth, her lips wrapping along the shaft and then back against the head. She could smell him; his odor pungent but not unpleasant; that of a man after a long day. Her tongue continued to work along the slit, tasting him. As her tongue swirled along the head, she felt his fingers find purchase in her hair. She looked up, her emerald green eyes wide in surprise, as she felt him slowly apply pressure to the back of her head.

The pressure was not unpleasant and while he was firm he didn’t force her mouth down hard on his cock. She felt his cock bump against her throat, the tickle of her gag reflex beginning. Tears began to form in her eyes as he pushed a bit past. She closed her eyes, concentrating on overcoming the unpleasant sensation. Then she was past, her eyes again rolled up, searching for his approval.
She realized that she only had half of him In her mouth. The significance of this was made clear to her as his hand drew back from her head allowing her mouth to slide up his cock and she gasped for air. She started to reach up, to grab the base of his cock with her hand. He gave her a curt shake of his head, ‘NO’ and started to push her mouth back down his cock.

Again he slowly pushed her down, her mouth filling with his cock. She tried to keep her tongue working around his shaft, until she felt the slick head of his cock bump against the back of her throat, and she had to wrinkle up her nose to avoid gagging. This time he pushed a bit harder, and she found herself placing her hands on either of his thighs as she felt her throat constrict around the head of his cock. She coughed, the vibrations reverberating against his penis and again he leased her, letting her draw her mouth back up and off of his cock.

Again she panted; the tip of his phallus only inches from her mouth; a silvery strand of her saliva connected the tip to her lip. This time when he pushed her head down his thick shaft, she used her arms to push herself up, trying to tip her head back enough to let him slide in deeper. This time he didn’t pause as he pushed past her stopping point, impaling her mouth with is cock. Her breathing was coming very fast as she tried to inhale through her nose. She could no longer see his face, and as her breath quickened she began to moan deep in her throat against his cock.
 
Since the first time he had seen Lt. Jg Annabelle Jensen at base ADMIN with her firry tawny copper hair up in that tight little bun and those stunningly beautiful emerald green eyes dulled with a look of superiority, Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin had wanted to se her like she was now. She was born to be naked and on her knees before a man, before HIM! Her shimmering tawny copper hair free and framing her angelic face like a firry halo, those stunningly beautiful and expressive emerald green eyes sparkling, alive, adoringly gazing up into his own ice blue eyes, begging for, longing for, His approval and acceptance of her.

The Master Chief gazed down into those sweet innocent emerald eyes, a hint of his approval them, for the way that Annabelle’s soft ripe lips sensually were “ O” ed around the girth of his shaft. The way it slid into the sweet warmth of her mouth, the glistening shaft as his little jg pulled back. He loved the shy way in which her little pink tongue licked and caressed him the shy little way that she suckled him and yet he wanted more from the innocent and naïve little Naval Officer.

His fingers laced into her silken copper tresses he compelled his little puppet to take him deep into her throat. He guided her and silently taught young Miss Annabelle Jensen the finer points of how to give a proper Blow Job. Over and over he taught his eager little puppet how to take more and more of him before giving his little jg a chance to catch her breath. Again she panted; the tip of his phallus only inches from her mouth; Annabelle looked so adorable; a silvery strand of her saliva connected the tip to her lip. Then again her tawny copper head was compelled down the length of his shaft,. This time he tilted her head so that she could take more of him into her chaste mouth and throat. Finally Annabelle’s little button nose was press to the wiry hair of the Master Chief’s groin.

The time for training and instruction was over. It was now time for his little jg to truly perform for him to please him with her sweet little mouth. Master Chief O’Halerin began to fuck her sweet innocent face for real. He used Annabelle’s mouth as if it were her tight little cunt, his balls slapped her chin with each powerful thrust. Finally his fingers curled tightly into her tawny copper mane, as he held her tight to his groin. O’Halerin’s cock jumped the girl’s sweet little mouth and delightfully tight throat it pulsed and throbbed as the first gush of his scalding white hot cum spurted filling Annabelle’s throat.
 
Annabelle tried to swallow as the Master Chiefs cock pressed into her throat. This time he didn’t stop as he slid himself deeper into her mouth. She tried to continue using her tongue, but she was soon consumed with trying to take his cock in down her throat. She pulled back and after gasping for air around his cock head, she let him guide her back down.

This time she went all the way. As his hand pushed fervently against the back of her head, she felt his fingers curling her hair into his fist. Then it was in her mouth, the Master Chiefs cock planted firmly in her throat. Realizing this she began to choke, before catching herself and trying to regulate her breathing through her nose. She could smell him now, her nose buried in his groin; she drank in the manly odor as she tried to accustom her self to his mouth.

The he started; the fist wrapped in her hair twisted tight as he pulled her mouth forward onto his cock. At the same time he pulled his cock out of her mouth, about halfway, the spongy head still bouncing against the back of her throat. Thrusting back in, she gagged hard and felt her nose hit his stomach again. He continued to assault her mouth, his cock repeatedly sliding in and out of her throat; his heavy testicles bumping against her chin.

Then he pulled her in tight, her nose again held against his groin. The hair that went from his belly button to his pubis brushed inside her nose. Again, she swallowed, hard, finding relief from the cock impaling her throat. She felt the head jerk inside her as he started to cum. She flailed slightly as the hot fluid ejaculated down her mouth, the Master Chief holding her in hard against his body. She whimpered, the vibration of the sound only seeming to make him cum harder.

Then he released her head completely and she slid her mouth back and off of his cock. His cock twitched again and she felt a dollop of semen hit her on the face. She sat back, trying to catch her breath; she knew tears were streaming down her face; but she also knew they were not tears of sorrow. She flicked her tongue breaking a small strand of semen and spit which connected her to him.

Still gasping for breath, she realized that she just had let him use her for his pleasure and with no care for her. ‘God,’ she thought ‘What kind of whore did that make her?’ She looked up at him, still trying to draw air into her lungs and when she met his eyes she understood. He had just fucked her mouth; hard; rough; used her and she had loved it.

Suddenly she felt weariness fall over her body. She felt her fall into depravity all over herself. The still throbbing burn of her ass, the tightness in her stomach from clenching before he struck her, and the pressure against her throat from where he had pushed his engorged cock in and out of her mouth. Still she had to ask, so as she met his icy blue eyes she said softly. “Did you like it Master Chief?’
 
What a needy little thing his little redheaded jg was. She had just given him a fantastic Blow Job his growls and grunts of pleasure should have told her that she had pleased him. The way his fingers had fisted into her tawny copper mane and held her sweetly suckling mouth to him should have left no doubt in her young mind that she had been more than just pleasing that she had been Fucking Fantastic!!! Yet sweet shy Annabelle softly asked,

“Did you like it Master Chief?’


He smiled approvingly down into the doubting little beauty’s softly shimmering emerald green eyes.

“ Yes Lieutenant I Liked……………………………….”

The Master Chief’s voice trailed off and the light of his approval faded from his soft blue eyes that darkened and were now once icy blue. His finger collected the dollop of semen had hit her face and had clung to the corner of her sweet little pouty mouth.

“What is this Lt. Jensen?”

He held his finger up before her startled green eyes, the shimmering dollop of cum loudly proclaiming her failure to carry out her assigned task. She had almost succeeded, she had seen the approval in his eyes and now this yet another failure to please him.

“What shall we do about THIS …….”

Is accusing finger smeared the drop of cum across Annabelle’s full ripe lips.

“Such waist can not go unpunished.”

Again it was the Voice of the Master Chief, the disciplinarian, the voice of unquestioned authority that he used so effortlessly.

“Lt. j g Jensen lay down spread your legs and masturbates till I tell you to stop.”
 
The change in the Master Chief was so sudden that Annabelle for a second wondered how this other man had appeared before her. The approval flashing in those blue eyes, which she had so desired, swiftly transformed into disappointment. She felt her stomach drop as his finger touched a spot on her lip, and she felt him smear the warm sticky fluid across her lips. She didn’t register the words, until his voice went back to the harsh commanding tone that she couldn’t wait to hear.

“Such waste can not go unpunished.” Her tongue traced the spot where his finger traced her lips and she tasted the dollop of his cum, realizing the morsel she had missed. She felt the tears start to well again at the corner of her eyes as he continued his command nonnegotiable. “Lt. j g Jensen lay down spread your legs and masturbates till I tell you to stop.”

Slowly she slid to the floor in front of the Master Chief. Her ass still burned and the pain flared as her bottom hit the cold tiled floor. “Ouch!” she said almost gasped out loud, but she only mouthed the word. Raising her eyes she saw him still sitting on the ledge, watching her. She looked away, as she leaned back on her right hand, shifting so that her pussy was exposed. She focused on a simple Japnaese landscape.

She slowly extended the index finger on her left hand and slid it into her pussy. Slowly she slid the digit in and out of her vagina; her labia hiding the finger, the letting it appear as she pulled it out. She bit her lip to keep from emitting a sound as she slowly slid a second finger in line with the first. She wished it was his cock, but she was being punished. Her tongue slid out of her mouth to touch the spot where the drop of cum had betrayed her.

Still focusing on the print, she shifted lying back against the cold black and white tile. Now she had a third finger opening her soaked and needy pussy. Swallowing a moan, she continued diddle her pussy, opening it up slightly for his viewing pleasure. She still faced the print on the all, trying to focus on it so that she didn’t cum.
 
That moment of approval, of acceptance, was so sweet and yet so brief for Lt. Jg Annabelle Jensen. She had pleased him, truly pleased him. Annabelle had seen it in his striking blue eyes and then again despite her best efforts she had failed her Master Chief. His thumb had smeared the evidence of that failure across the sensual bow of her moist ripe lips. The tip of the little redheaded jg’s tongue seductively slid across the bow of her lips and Annabelle could taste her failure.

Again it was the unquestioned voice of authority that had pronounced her sentence. Annabelle’s stunning tear shimmering green eyes met the Master Chief’s ice blue eyes. Like a Good little jg Miss Jensen slowly slid to the floor in front of the Master Chief. Raising her stunningly beautiful emerald eyes to him Annabelle could only hold his gaze for a moment before she had to look away, as she leaned back on her right hand, shifting so that her pussy was exposed to his view. For the third time that day Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen lay naked before Master Chief Aviation Mate O’Halerin as she slowly extended the index finger on her left hand and slid it into her pussy. It was not long before his little jg was working two fingers deep within her hungry little tight cunt; she bit her lip to stifle the moans. Gasps and sighs of her dark wanton pleasure. The Master Chief watched as Annabelle’s head lulled from side to side, her tawny copper hair framing the girl’s angelic face like a firry halo, and yet Annabelle stunning emerald green eyes seemed fixed on a simple print of a Japanese landscape. The dark sweet musky fragrance of her arousal was intoxicating. O’Halerin Smiled as his sweet little redheaded jg had a third finger opening her soaked and needy pussy. At the first caress of that finger the hapless beauty swallowed a moan, and continued diddle her pussy, opening it up slightly for his viewing pleasure. She still faced the print on the wall, trying to focus on it so that she didn’t cum. So the print was her anchor her safe haven to keep her from failing again.

“Lieutenant you want to cum don’t you. You want to feel your sweet sticky cunt juice bathing your fingers sliding down your inner thighs as you scream your orgasm so all will know what a little slut you are. ISN’T THAT RIGHT LIEUTENANT!!!!”

He was kneeling by the girl, his lips just a breath away from her little shell like ear.

“Pinch and pull your nipples to keep yourself from Coming LIEUTENANT!”

The Master Chief’s hot moist breath made the stray wisps of hair at the nape of her neck dance with each word he spoke.

“If you Cum Miss Jensen I’ll fuck that tight little ass of yours!”

His lips brushed Annabelle’s ear lob as he whispered.

“CUM BITCH!”
 
Last edited:
Annabelle continued to focus on the Japanese landscape as she worked her pussy with her fingers. She heard him stand and then felt him kneel down next to her, his scent in her nostrils. She couldn’t help it and glanced over with her eyes, looking for his cock, wanting to know if she was exciting him; still she didn’t turn her head, she didn’t want to loose the focus of the small print. His voice came to her ear, softly at first but then crescendo
.
“Lieutenant you want to cum don’t you. You want to feel your sweet sticky cunt juice bathing your fingers sliding down your inner thighs as you scream your orgasm so all will know what a little slut you are. ISN’T THAT RIGHT LIEUTENANT!!!!”

As he called her a slut, she had to bit her lip hard as she continued to assault her own cunt with her fingers. She felt her own cream drip down along her fingers and into the palm of her hand as she fucked in and out of herself. His scent, the aftershave, the cigar, and the smell of his cum all drove her towards the orgasm that she resisted.

“Pinch and pull your nipples to keep yourself from Coming LIEUTENANT!” She obeyed, her free hand sliding up her body to tweak the nipple on her left breast. She wished he would do it, she couldn’t pinch herself as hard as she craved, but she still tried, pulling and pinching the nub while her fingers plowed through her own cunt. Reaching across her chest she rolled the nipple on her right breast. Her eyes still focused on the picture.

She felt his breath again on the back of her neck, blowing the uncontrolled “If you Cum Miss Jensen I’ll fuck that tight little ass of yours!” A shiver ran through her as she relished realized how bad she wanted him to do that. She remembered back to the marine who had fumbled around in her bedroom, his cock probing her tight hole until he finally pushed the head of his cock past her tiny ring. She had never had anything hurt so badly, yet feel so good. She knew then she was a slut and the humiliation of the act made her cum so hard. Then his breath reappeared at her ear, this time his voice a soft whisper, yet contained that commanding edge.

“CUM BITCH!

This time she turned her head to face him, her lips only inches from his as she fucked herself. The orgasm was dwelling in her stomach and sent a jolt from her cunt all the way up through her body. She pushed forward, finding his mouth with hers a she let herself cum, the cream from her pussy gushing over her hand. She knew that he was going to completely use her for his own pleasure and that pressed her over the edge, her eyes closed as she kissed him; before drawing back enough to mummer to him. “Yes Master Chief.”
 
“CUM BITCH!”

Annabelle turned her stunning emerald eyes to his critical ice blue eyes to see if her Master Chief was pleased with her. Those smoldering emerald eyes smiled up into the Master Chief’s as his sweet adorable little redheaded jg did exactly as he had commanded her. Lt. jg Annabelle Jensen fucked herself all the harder as she came for him. The sweet dewy nectar of her arousal gushing over her dainty fingers as she leaned forward to kiss her Master with all the need and dark desire that her self-denial had enkindled in her.


“ You came Lieutenant and now I am going to fuck that tight little ass of yours.”

Her lips brushed his as Annabelle simply answered

“Yes Master Chief.”

O’Halerin smiled down into her smoldering green eyes.

“What ever am I going to do with you Miss Jensen………OH yes fuck that tight little Navy ass of yours!”

He knew that this stunning beauty was almost incapable of refusing to obey and order and her own arousal made it unlikely she would balk now.

“Get up bend over the stoop and spread your legs.”


The Master Chief waited till Annabelle had assumed the humiliating and degrading position on all fours with her ass high in the air waiting for him to make good on his promise. O’Halerin gave that tight little ass a resounding slap and he laughed as the firm flesh jiggled so seductively. He stepped between the young jg’s thighs the tip of his cock slid along the length of her hot sopping cunt as he described to her in great detail exactly what he was going to do to her. He spread the firm cheeks of her ass with his thumbs then spat on her little dark star.

“I am going to fuck you now Missy! And by the time I am through with you,you are going to beg me to fuck your ass till you cum!”

The Master Chief pressed the tip of his cock to that tight little ring and Annabelle soon realized he was no teenaged boy but a man and a very well endowed man at that.
 
Last edited:
Annabelle felt her orgasm overtake her as she pressed her lips against his. She moaned into his lips as the orgasm sent shudders through her body. She continued to taste him as her cunt spasmed around her fingers. The words he then spoke sent another wave through her body. “You came Lieutenant and now I am going to fuck that tight little ass of yours.”

She almost orgasmed again, her body releasing her nectar as she felt her body react to his words. She wanted this; she wanted to be debased as far as he could take her. She leaned back the kiss still wet on her lips and met his eyes. His voice, now soft and sensual echoed in her ears. “What ever am I going to do with you Miss Jensen………OH yes fuck that tight little Navy ass of yours!”

He had said it again, and she felt her body respond as she continued to meet his eyes with hers. She felt her body tremble as she dropped her eyes, and noticed him stroking his cock, which again was ramrod straight. He was going to put that cock in her ass and she tensed a bit as she looked at the engorged head, almost as big as the “o” that she made with her index finger and thumb.

“Get up bend over the stoop and spread your legs.” He barked, still stroking his shaft, his thumb caressing the spot where the head met the shaft. Sliding her left foot under her, she quickly rotated to her hands and knees. She felt him watch her as she crawled to the position he had indicated. Her hands were on the edge of the ledge and her knees still on the tiled section of the floor. She felt the grooves in the tiles begin to mark her knees as she sat in position.

She trembled, knowing she was giving herself to him, letting him use her for his pleasure. The idea sent waves of excitement through her. His hand came down on her ass, a burning flash went through her body, and she dropped her head slightly as she felt him come up behind her.

She felt her pussy tremble as he slowly slid the head of his cock along her. A soft moan came from her lips as she felt the one thing she craved against the sensitive skin of her sex. When he moved his cock away she almost signed in frustration, but the feel of his fingers parting the cheeks of her ass quelled it. She heard and felt him spit and her asshole twitched subconsciously. She felt her whole body tremble as she tried to mentally prepare herself for his cock. His voice barely registered as he spoke, the words ringing in her ears. “I am going to fuck you now Missy! And by the time I am through with you,you are going to beg me to fuck your ass till you cum!”

The she felt the head of his cock press against her asshole. Her body tensed as he continued to push against her. She felt his cock slide down and along her pussy before he pulled back and pushed again. She cried out softly as she felt the pressure of his cock head force her asshole open. It burned, making her wince and she tried harder to open herself up. He still pushed, slow and steady, his cock forcing her asshole open to accept his cock.

Then he was in, she felt herself clench back on the intruding shaft. God it hurt, but it also was the most intense sexual feeling she had ever had. She felt tears begin to run down her cheeks as he continued to fill her ass. She wanted to look back, see if he was happy with her, but she couldn’t look at him. He continued to push, impaling her, his cock stretching her asshole open.

She felt an orgasm begin to tear through her as the combination of the pain, the humiliation, and her dark desires being fulfilled edged her forward. She felt herself clench against his shaft, which was throbbing in her bottom. “Oh God… Oh Master Chief” She moaned, “oh fuck me...”
 
Master Chief O’Halerin smiled as Annabelle assumed the position he had commanded, with her tight little ass high in the air. The Master Chief’s hands slowly ran up the inside of her thighs a fleeting caress for her burning little cunt before he lets his finger tips trail over the seductive curve of her nearly virgin ass. O’Halerin hands encircle her trim little waist and his body molded to hers the stray hairs at the nape of her neck dancing with each breath he takes his teeth grazing the hapless beauty’s ear lobe as he crudely describes how he is going to take her, fuck her ass red and make his sweet little jg beg for more.

Annabelle was panting and gasping with a dark anticipation, the fragrance of the girl’s intoxicating sweet musky arousal filled both of their nostrils even as the Master Chief pressed the very tip of his cock passed that tight little ring to POP inside of her tight little ass. She whimpered with the pain that laced trough her impaled ass. O’Halerin stilled for a moment, damn but she was tight! Then he pressed forward a little more before easing back. Soon he had established his pattern of conquest. A little thrust forward, then back only to thrust once more claiming Lt. jg Jensen’s tight little ass and inch at a time, incredible pain mingled with unimagined pleasure. With each thrust Annabelle’s little ass seemed to clinch down on him as if she was trying to draw him further into her tight ass. One last thrust and the little redheaded jg gasped.

“Oh God… Oh Master Chief”

That sensual gasped became a shuttering moaned plea,

“oh fuck me...”


“As you wish Lieutenant.”

Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin was as good as his words and he fucked the young jg hard and fast. He knew she was close to her own orgasm but it was not her pleasure he was interested in at the moment that would come later if she was a Good Girl . He pounded into her each thrust ending with her fully impaled on his cock and his balls slapping Annabelle’s hot, puffy, labia.

“You may not cum without permission Miss Jensen!”

The Master Chief growled at her through clenched teeth. O’Halerin pounded ruthlessly into the stunning young beauty for fifteen minutes before he shot his hot scalding cum deep in to her hot little ass. Then as his cum was dribbling don her legs he softly whispered,

“Cum bitch!”
 
She whimpered as he filled her, the burning feeding her wantonness. Still he paused, his cock feeling so big in her ass, she could feel the throb of it as he let her adjust to the intrusion. She wanted to scream, but bit back her fear, her humiliation and her pain. He leaned forward, his lips brushing against her ear. She felt his cock pushing deeper into her ass, and then he whispered in her ear. “As you wish Lieutenant.”

She wanted to turn around, to see his face, but instead she braced herself, waiting for the assault he was planning on her ass. Her hands grasped, but found nothing to hold onto, as he drew back his hands coming to rest on her hips. His hands pressed in on her body as she felt his cock pull back. She shuddered as he withdrew, her ass tightening on his cock. She waited, expecting some kind of signal from him, but instead he thrust back in. She hissed in pain as his cock pushed through the tightness of her ass, embedding himself again deep inside of her.
“Uggh,” she grunted and before she could catch her breath he was again pulling back out. Then he began a rhythm, his cock forcing her open on each forward stroke, leaving her empty on each backstroke. She shifted under him, moaning incoherent words. Time became a blur as he fucked her, and to her own surprise she felt an orgasm begin to well up inside of her.

He must have sensed it; his voice came through the open room. “You may not cum without permission Miss Jensen!” She endured his cock, her pussy dripping down her thighs; yet she tried to quell the impending climax, biting her lip and still grasping for some imaginary handhold. Then she felt him begin to ejaculate into her.

His cum shot up inside of her ass, as she continued to push back her own orgasm. It was hot, and she slid further forward, her breasts sliding across the polished wood floor. His cock continued to twitch in her ass. He was fully buried inside of her, his cock pushing her forward, pushing her body further across the floor.

Again his voice echoed in the small chamber. “Cum bitch!”

His command let her orgasm spread throughout her body. Her ass clamped down on his slowly softening cock, trapping it. She lay against the wooden floor, her body heaving as she felt him slowly soften in her ass. Tears entered her eyes as she realized that she had just let the Master Chief use her, and she had loved it; now craved it. She felt him withdraw, the muscles in her ass still showing the gape from his intrusion to him.

She slowly rolled over, her eyes still glazed, but beginning to focus. The need to debase herself further feeding her. She felt his cum drip from her, onto the tiled floor as she slid across the balck and white squares. His cock was still dripping his semen onto the floor even as he the blood left him leaving him limp. She slipped between his legs, his double up body looming over her as he caught his breath.

Her tongue flicked out, catching a drop of cum before it hit the floor. Her eyes looking up to him, need pushing through the tears as her gaze met his. She whispered, silent sobs choking off her words. “Thank… You…” Then sniffling in she finished, “Master Chief”
 
Annabelle was as tight as a virgin, and the master chief was slowly beginning to believe his little jg had had only the two lovers she had told him about. One baby blue marine when she was a young teenager, and her lesbian fling during the summer deployment of her third year at the Academy. O’Halerin was brought back to the present as Annabelle groaned,

“Uggh,”

As he sank balls deep in to her tight ass, his balls slapping the girl’s hot wet pussy as his hands slid up her torso so he could cupped her breasts and torture her nipples. He did not make love to her but used her as if she were a cheap Hotel Street whore even forbidding his little Lieutenant to cum until he had taken his pleasure from her body. then and only then did he let her find her own release as he slipped from her as he ordered her to Cum Bitch.

Master Chief O’Halerin was pleased as the gorgeous little redhead slipped between his legs, her little pink tongue flicked out, catching a drop of cum before it hit the floor. Those stunning emerald green eyes adoringly gazing up to him, need pushing through the tears as her gaze met his. She whispered, silent sobs choking off her words.

“Thank… You…”

Then sniffling in she finished,

“Master Chief”

“Clean the tiles with your tongue Miss Jensen and then bath yourself.”

Again it was the Master Chief giving very clear and concise orders to his jg. He waited until the till floor was shipshape and Bristol Bright the last bit of his cum and her sweet honey nectar had been licked from the floor. Then Annabelle was led to a bathroom with and open shower head.

“Bath Lieutenant and I think by now you showed know what I desire of you.”
He took a seat and as Miss Annabelle Jensen began to bath for his amusement The Master Chief reached for two smooth marble balls which he began to roll in his right hand. At Annabelle’s first gasp of pleasure he stopped her.

“Come her Miss Jensen I want to push these Benji Balls in that tight little cunt of yours…. Then you may begin again Lieutenant.”
 
Annabelle knelt between his legs, staring at his cock, which still glistened with his drying cum. Even though she was looking for his approval he stared down at her, his eyes displaying no evidence of his satisfaction instead he simply said. “Clean the tiles with your tongue Miss Jensen and then bath yourself.”

She felt stunned, his curt directions caused her stomach to drop. She had just let him use her, fuck her in the ass for his own enjoyment and he gave her no response, no sign of approval. She stared up at him for a moment. Wanting to know how much more debasement she would have to endure from him, yet knowing deep down that she couldn’t wait to find out.

She started to lean up, to take his cock in her mouth, but remembered he had said nothing of himself, just the floor. Slowly she leaned forward, transferring her body to her hands and knees. She came upon the first globule of cum, milky white against one of the black tile squares. She felt his eyes on her, running across her back and down her ass and thighs. She knew she was still open, the muscles of her anus still spasmming, from the intense fuck he had just administered to her. She imagined his eyes glued to this part of her anatomy as she slurped up the dollop of cum, before licking the floor.

It felt like an eternity as the Master Chief again and again pointed out an area on the floor for her to run her tongue across. It had taken her several attempts before she realized that his cum continued to slide out of her body, leaving new puddles for her to clean up. From that point on she tried to clench her self shut, her asshole still burned from the experience of the rough fuck, and she felt a constant blush of shame over her face as she again and again pressed her tongue against the floor. Finally, it was over, his curt nod told her that she had accomplished her task correctly.

As she stood, in the entryway, he turned and headed deeper into the house, only the look his eyes let through told her to follow. Trailing behind him, he entered a large bathroom and flicked a switch, turning on the fluorescent lights and casting a pale, pleasant glow around the room. However the bathroom was sparsely furnished; there were no adornments on the walls and the commode, sink and shower were very basic. The entire room was tiled, a stark white, and there was no curtain or even bar to hold a curtain over the walk in shower.
Turning to her he again directed. “Bath Lieutenant and I think by now you showed know what I desire of you.”

She stood there, comprehension coming over her. Tossing the only towel on top of the seat to the commode, he took a set and let slide by him towards the shower. She reached in and turned both handles on about halfway, trying to quickly adjust the water temperature before he could dictate it. She found no cloths, or sponges, instead just a single bottle of body soap. She faced him, watching his face as she spread her legs apart and quickly began to finger her cunt. The water cascaded from her head and down her body as she masturbated in front of him.

She pressed her fingers in deep the palm of her hand cupping her sex and brushing up against her clit. She didn’t know where she was going to find another orgasm at, the hard cums she had already experienced that evening had drained her; yet when she looked at his face, she knew he desired her to bring another orgasm over her body. So she fucked herself hard, trying to bring herself to a climax. She never noticed his right hand slowly rotating the smooth balls one on top of each other.

Annabelle had closed her eyes, letting the orgasm begin to work its way through her tired body. His hand took her wrist, just as the first wave of the orgasm began to well up inside of her. Her eyes opened in surprise as he pulled her hand away, her fingers sliding out of her sodden cunt. His blue eyes stared into her green ones as he explained. “Come her Miss Jensen I want to push these Benji Balls in that tight little cunt of yours…. Then you may begin again Lieutenant.”

She looked at him blankly, not understanding what he was requesting of her. He tugged at her wrist slightly as she stumbled out of the shower. Then she saw his hands, the marbles about the size of a shooter were played out in his palm. She realized that he wanted to put them into her. She raised her leg up so that it sat between his legs on the commode, barely brushing up against his exposed cock. His fingers deftly opened her labia and slid the balls up into her pussy.

He followed up by pressing them in deep, all four of his fingers spread open her vagina as he pushed the marbles into her. She felt her muscles involuntarily grasp at the intrusions, sucking them into her, and she gave a quiet cry. Withdrawing his fingers he wiped them on her ass, and then prodded her thigh; pushing her to reenter the shower.
 
Master chief O’Halerin saw the adoring look in his little jg’s eyes as she knelt between his legs her plump ripe lips glistening with his cum. Those soft emerald eyes desperately seeking his approval as she slowly dropped to her hands and knees to lick the tile floor clean of his cum she had let escaped her newly fucked little ass. Annabelle blushed bright scarlet for having let the Master Chief use her like a two bit Hotel Street whore. Yet even as she stood the petite redheaded beauty drew herself to her full height and pleaded with those stunningly beautiful eyes for some sign that she had pleased Her Master Chief.

His face was unreadable as issued his next command and turning on his hell he led the naked beauty to the open shower. The girl’s blush only deepened as she found no cloths, or sponges to bathed herself with, instead just a single bottle of body soap. Annabelle faced her Master Chief knowing well what was expected, no demanded of her. Watching his face as she spread her legs apart and quickly began to finger her cunt. The water cascaded from her head and down her gorgeous young supple body as she masturbated once more for him. O’Halerin smiled to himself as his little jg plunged four fingers into her greedy little cunt. He waited until Annabelle was lost in her building orgasm, before he drew her from the shower to shove the Bengi Balls up in to her now creamy slick cunt denying her the orgasm she so longed for. He loved the shocked look on her sweet face as he forced this newest degradation and humiliation of this sexy little Annapolis graduate. Annabelle raised her leg up so that it sat between his legs on the commode. The hapless beauty blushed deeply as his fingers deftly opened her labia and slid the balls up into her pussy. The Master Chief pressing balls in deep, all four of his fingers spread open her vagina as he pushed the marbles into her. She felt her muscles involuntarily grasp at the intrusions, sucking them into her, and she gave a quiet cry. Withdrawing his fingers he wiped them on her ass, and then prodded her thigh; pushing her to reenter the shower.

“Now Lieutenant show me what a whore you can be.”

The Master chief picked up a camcorder from the floor to catch every lewd detail of his latest command for Lieutenant jg Annabelle Jensen. He wanted to keep a clear visual record of each new degradation. A little insurance incase this sweet little beauty might ever think of rebelling.

When Annabelle was once again lost in her efforts to please him and to grasp another soul searing orgasm O’Halerin grasp the string that connected the balls and as Annabelle came he pulled the balls from her spazeming cunt.
 
“Now Lieutenant show me what a whore you can be.”

Annabelle began to rub herself, trying to recapture the orgasm that had been taken away by the Master Chiefs new perversion for her. As she adjusted her body she felt the balls move inside of her, rolling against each other, and she was afraid to insert any of her digits for fear of pushing them further up inside of her. So instead she rubbed at her clit, stimulating the little nub with her fingers.

Reaching behind herself, she hesitantly pushed one of her fingers against her still stinging asshole. The digit found resistance, before sliding past the little ring of muscle and sliding deep into her bottom. She shivered as the intrusion pushed her further toward her release; each tiny movement of her body moving the balls inside of her body.

Slowly she forced the orgasm to build again. Staring down at the tiles that made up the floor of the shower, she continued to manipulate her clit, while at the same time pushing and pulling her index finger in and out of her butt. The motion of her fingers, furiously working on her clit made the balls jiggle against each other, and she oddly wondered if they could be heard, clicking together inside of her body.

Suddenly the orgasm hit her; she had inadvertently found the trigger sending a spasm through her body. The Master Chief must have been watching her carefully; able to foresee her cum before she knew it was rushing over her. He pulled tightly on the strings which were snaked between the lips of her labia. Her cunt tightened up on the balls, forcing him to pull harder as she felt the little orbs press together and open her vaginal canal before popping free and gravity taking them straight down with an audible click as they bounced against each other.

Annabelle had her eyes open now, as she felt her knees tremble with the wave that over came her. She slowly looked up meeting his eyes, her chest heaving. She fought to keep herself upright as the remnants of the orgasm slowly faded again; she had lost count of how many times she had cum so far that night, but knew that there were more to come. Slowly, she leaned forward, her face slowly coming close to his. She wasn’t sure which she would get, a slap or a kiss, but at this point she craved either.
 
Oh how those sweet emerald green eyes went wide as Annabelle’s orgasm hit her. The sweet little jg was left trembling with her finger still impaling her tight little ass and her cheeks flushed scarlet as she struggled to stand on her trembling legs. She slowly looked up meeting his eyes, her chest heaving and leaned forward, her face slowly coming close to his, her eyes pleading for some sign of recognition that she had pleased him.

Master Chief O’Halerin let his adorable little jg fall into his arms, her forehead resting on his broad chest. Then his fingers were in the girl’s curling into her tawny copper tresses. He snapped her head back arching her body to his, his eyes met Annabelle’s and she saw a wild crazed look in them of lust and something darker, more primal, no more primitive. It was if he was the hunter and she was his pry. The Master chief did not give Lieutenant jg Annabelle Jensen time to think about what she had seen in those cold feral blue eyes as his lips crushed to hers. His kiss was savage demanding as he pushed her back through the shower and against the tile wall. Water was cascading down over them as He lifted Annabelle’s leg and thrust his cock deep within her hot little cunt. Her back now pressed to the tiles. His thrusts lifting her to her tip toes as he fucked her. Then his hands were grasping her ass lifting her and now her own weight impaled her on his cock. With her legs now warped around him the Master Chief stretched Annabelle’s hands above her head forcing the redheaded beauty to grip him with her legs . He was making her into the two bit Hotel Street whore that he demanded her to be.

Master chief O’Halerin fucked his little redheaded jg hard and fast. He controlled his own pleasure until the hapless little beauty was whimpering with the orgasms he had wrung from her gorgeous young body. Then he came deep within her fertile young womb filling her with his white hoot cum filling her with his seed. Then he slipped from her sweet hot tight cunt spun Annabelle around and then with her breasts mashed to the wall he gave her tight little ass a rounding slap, Spread the firm cheeks of her ass and thrust into her ass with a vengeance as he continued for fuck her. He fucked his sweet little innocent jg in the ass till she came for him. Then as he pulled from her ass O’Halerin let her slide down the tile wall to her knees.

“ Crawl over here Miss Jensen and suck my cock like a good little whore deep throat me so I can cum in your mouth baby.”
 
Annabelle shuddered in relief when she felt his lips brush against hers; though the moment was brief, before his kiss turned rough, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth. At the same time he rose, his momentum carrying her body back against the grey tiles of the shower. His hands grabbed under her thighs heting her body up, the friction between the wall and her body, as he pressed her into it carrying her weight.

She felt his hand slide down, and guide his cock towards her aching pussy. His initial thrust drove into her, his now fully erect cock savagely the walls of her vagina open as it slid, lubricated by her own secretions and bumped hard inside of her. She barely noticed his hand had returned to help support her as his cock withdrew, so only the head was seated in her. He paused for just a second, or was it an eternity, time had seemed to stop before he thrust in again.

Then he truly began to assault her pussy, his cock pistoning in and out. She fought to breath as his mouth continued to press against hers. Breathing, in and out her nose, she sucked in on his tongue relishing the rough display of affection he was providing for her. She felt herself slip against the tiled wall and wrapped her legs around his waist in an effort to help him sustain her weight. He made no effort to stop, to allow her to adjust to a more comfortable position, instead, she knew, was using her for his own pleasure.

His hands slipped, one at a time to grasp her buttocks, as he continued to fuck her. Then she felt him thrust in, deeper it seemed, and his cock quivered in her soaking cunt as he held for a moment. The he came, filling her pussy up with his cum. Her arms wrapped around him, still kissing him before he withdrew completely and let her legs fall down so her feet met the tiled floor.

Then, silently he grabbed her by the upper arm and turned her around. Even as she stumbled, trying to cross her left leg with her right, she felt him again against her. One of his hands went between her legs, splaying her open, while the other landed firmly on her ass; she yelped in surprise, but before she could even digest the impact of his slap, his hand was fumbling wish his cock, pressing the head against her asshole.

She managed to withhold the squeal of pain she felt as his cock pushed past the weary muscles of her bottom. She let out a breath, thankful that their combined fluids had provided him with enough lubrication to not cause her any damage. The hand that had opened her legs, reached around and pulled her lower body away from the wall slightly and she leaned against the tile, feeling the rough line of grout dig a line into her face.

He allowed for no adjustment, no allowing the tight muscles of her ass time to let him enter. Instead he pushed, and this time she couldn’t help but gasp as he continued to burrow into her tight ass. His hand slid up groping at her tits, pressing one nipple against the tile wall and extracting another gasp of pain as he completely filled her bottom. Then he paused, letting his cock harden again inside the tight passage; the throb of his heart pulsated as his cock grew.

Annabelle grasped at the tile, searching for a hand hold in preparation for the onslaught she knew was about to come. Her fingers pressed against the ridges of the tile as he started to pull his cock back out. “Please,” she whispered, thought not sure if she was begging for him to take it easy on her or to fill her back up. She hadn’t finished the word when his forward thrust pushed her harder against the shower wall. She screamed this time, his cock again stretching her open, her body not sure how to respond to the intrusion.

She felt her head lighten as he bottomed out. Her asshole was again burning as he ass fucked her against the wall. His finger found her nipple, which was pinned against the wall and squeezed it, inviting another involuntary scream from her. Again, even though he wasn’t impeding it, she began to gasp for breath. Yet somewhere she felt an orgasm begin to well up in her. In her mind she wondered what her parents, her friends, even her old boyfriend would think, seeing her getting used like a whore. The thought helped elevate the orgasm, as she screamed again, though this time not from the pain of his cock stretching her ass, or the fingers that pulled and pinched her nipples, but in sexual release. As she came she again felt her asshole clamp down on his cock as if trying to keep it from escape.

As her body trembled, he quickly withdrew, releasing both her nipple and disengaging his cock from her spasming asshole at the same time. She felt her legs tremble, giving out this time as she slid to the floor of the shower. She ended on her knees, her breasts pressed against the floor, her ass high in the air. Aware of the cum oozing from her used pussy, she sensed him before he ordered. “ Crawl over here Miss Jensen and suck my cock like a good little whore deep throat me so I can cum in your mouth baby.”

She slowly pushed her body up, so she was on upright on her knees, she turned and crawled across the tiled floor, each square pushing a line into her knees, until she reached the Master Chief. She paused, staring at the shaft, red from its invasion of both her cunt and her ass. She studied it for a moment, her eyes taking in the big swollen head, and long veiny shaft, and then her eyes flickered up to meet the Master Chiefs. His eyes flickered with the fluorescent light and his almost in perceptible nod made her shift her glance back to his cock.

As she reached up to grasp the shaft, his hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm above her head. Quickly she understood and without any more hesitation took the head of his cock in her mouth. As she swirled her tongue around the head, she felt a tug at her arm, and raised the other one up so the Master Chief could hold them together above her head; his one large hand encompassing both of her thin wrists.

As she sucked in she tried not to think of where his cock had just been. There was a different sensation sucking his cock this time, and this act made her feel more of a whore than any other things he had made her do; she loved it. Slowly, she slid her mouth all the way down his shaft until the head of his cock bumped against the back of her throat, with several inches still left out of her mouth.

Pulling her mouth back she concentrated on licking the slit on the head. She felt his eyes on her; looking down as she made a show of tonguing the slick spongy flesh. She wanted to look up, to see those icy blue eyes, but instead she concentrated on the task at hand. She was a bit concerned that he wouldn’t cum again, having already given her several loads of his cum.

Still she continued, working his cock deeper into her mouth, letting the shaft push down in to her throat. She breathed quick breaths as she brought her head back far enough to get air around his cock, before pushing back down. Finally, she felt her lips press against his groin, his entire cock filling her mouth. Now she let her eyes look up, searching for his.
 
Master Chief O’Halerin took Lt jg Annabelle Jensen as if she were a two bit whore. He knew that this stunning little redhead was for all practical purposes a virgin. True she had a lover when she was a teenager and had a fleeting Lesbian affair her third summer at the Academy. Despite that she was an innocent her sweet little body tight as if she had never been with a man before. He smiled at the thought that she may have been saving herself for Mr. Right after her fumbling attempts at love.

The Master Chief Looked down on his newly fucked little jg, his cum dripping from her creamy little cunt and her ravaged ass as she lay there on the shower’s tiled floor the powerful jets of water beating down on her aroused and ravaged body. He watched as this gorgeous young beauty crawled to him on her hands and keens, struggled to rise up to comply with his latest orders. Annabelle paused, staring at his shaft, red from its invasion of both her cunt and her ass. Her eyes searching his out as she sought some reassurance that she was pleasing him that she was his Good Little Girl. The young jg blushed scarlet as she hesitation a moment longer before she took the head of his cock in her mouth. O’Halerin could see that Annabelle was desperately trying not to think of where his cock had just been. He thought that she might rebel at this latest degradation but like the good little sailor she was Lieutenant jg Jensen carried out her orders with zeal that truly please The Master Chief. Her little tawny copper head furiously bobbed up and down the length of his cock. Miss Jensen seemed to remember everything that had pleased him earlier, working his cock deeper into her mouth, letting the shaft push down in to her tight rippling throat. She breathed quick breaths as she brought her head back far enough to get air around his cock, before pushing back down. Finally, she felt her lips press against his groin, his entire cock filling her mouth. O’Halerin smiled his approval down into her wide pleading emerald eyes and then suddenly pulled his cock from her mouth. The first gush of cum hit Annabelle squarely in the face. The next covered her throat and breast and then her hair. Exhausted and spent she slid to the floor of the shower covered with her Master Chief’s cum even as it dripped out of her cunt and ass.

“You pleased me Miss Jensen Now wash up as you entertain me.”

O’Halerin stepped from the shower and took a towel and began drying himself before settling down on the commode again. He gave the girl a look that told her to get a move on as she lay there panting on the shower floor. He idly wonder how much more this proud young jg could take. He smiled to himself for after her performance he would send her to make some modifications on some vantage WAVE uniform.

“Lieutenant you do Know how to sew don’t you?”

He could almost see her now in the blue wool formfitting uniform with its crisp white blouse, black Mitty tie and a skirt shortened to ride six inches above her knees.

“Lieutenant!”

There was a hard edge to the Master Chief’s voice as Annabelle struggled to get to her feet.
 
Last edited:
Just as she filled her throat with his cock, she felt him wrap her hair in his hands. She steadied herself, preparing for him to take charge and force his cock deeper in her mouth. Instead, she felt it quiver and he pulled his hips back, his cock sliding out of her mouth. Confused, she looked up just as his ejaculate landed on her upper lip.

His cum slid over her lips, down across her mouth and onto her chin. As she, looked up at him in, her green eyes wide with surprise, another spurt of semen hit her in her throat quickly followed by a third which landed on her left breast and quick slid down over her nipple and landed on the bathroom floor. As the cum oozed across her lips she flicked at it with her tongue; she was not sure if it was the need to taste him or just to remove the odd sensation as her senses still dulled from the rough sex she had just endured. Again she searched her lips with her tongue the taste of him registering in her brain as she dropped from her knees to the floor of the shower.

“You pleased me Miss Jensen Now wash up as you entertain me.” His voice came to her as she lay splayed on the wet tile. She tried to make her exhausted body respond, but it betrayed her. The combination of pain and a tinge of humiliation comingled with exhaustion as she managed to close her legs, now obvious of the display she was giving to him. “Up Lieutenant,” his voice came again, “get your ass up off of the deck.”

“Yes…” she stammered, now forcing herself to sit up. She felt used, and felt more ashamed about the fact that she had enjoyed the acts of depravity he had directed of her. She realized that she had never said no, never even thought about disobeying him. While she had never done anything like this before, she felt a innate attraction to the Master Chief and the way he treated her. The idea was more shameful than even the sexual activities she had just participated in.
His voice brought her back to focus as she heard him sharply say “Lieutenant!” She let her eyes focus on him again, sitting on the commode. Her eyes roamed his muscular nude torso, trailing along contour of him. For being at least twice her age, he was gorgeous she thought. As her eyes returned upwards he repeated. “I asked you, do you know how to sew!”

She began to rise, his question had caught her off balance, and she replied. “Yes Master Chief, I can sew.” Without thinking she started to explain, “I learned in 4-H. I was a state fair winner for three years for...” His eyes stopped her and she realized he didn’t care about her ability, just whether she could accomplish his instructions or not. Her voice trailed off as she regained her feet, directly below the water from the shower head.
 
Master Chief O’Halerin had pushed his little jg, degraded her, and humiliated her form the moment they had met at Base ADMIN and yet here she was curled like a lost little girl naked on his shower’s tiled floor spent exhausted and happily covered with his cum. Yet he was demanding still more of her.

“You pleased me Miss Jensen Now wash up as you entertain me.”

Her soft emerald eyes fluttered open and Annabelle saw his approval shining down on her from his warm blue eyes. Yet as she lay there hardly able to move his next words carried that familiar note of command. That note that seemed to resonate with a need, a craving deep with in her young soul.

“Up Lieutenant, get your ass up off of the deck.”

”Yes”

Came his little jg’s reply. How adorable she was as Annabelle struggled with all her might to claw her way to a sitting position. Her gorgeous young body shimmering in the pale light of the shower as the water beat down on her. She seemed loss at his next question her fatigued mind apparently struggling to comprehend what he was asking. Those stunning emerald green eyes returned upwards he repeated.

“I asked you, do you know how to sew!”

“Yes Master Chief, I can sew.”

Annabelle’s fatigued mind latched on to the fact that he wanted to know if she could sew and she excitedly continued her eyes searched his looking for his approval that she had in fact pleased him with her answer.


“I learned in 4-H. I was a state fair winner for three years for...”


Yet when he gave her a look of restrained exasperation her litany of her prowess with a needle and thread came to an abrupt halt as his little jg blushed a deep scarlet as she rose to her feet once more debase herself as she entertained her Master Chief.

The bolder she was in her performance the more O’Halerin let his pleasure with Annabelle shine in his eyes. It was as if he were throwing a bone to a starving dog. He wondered just how far this young Navy Lieutenant would go for a fleeting smile of approval from his eyes. That question was soon answered.

Finally LT. jg Annabelle Jensen was allowed some time to herself some time to complete her sewing project of the dated blue wool formfitting uniform with its crisp white blouse, black Mitty tie and a skirt that she need to shortened to ride six inches above her knees. It had been made quite clear to Annabelle that she was not to come to him until her orders had been completed.

When Annabelle did come to him Her Master Chief was sitting on a couch in a Japanese kimono, yet even in this casual oriental dress he was still every inch The Master Chief. O’Halerin needed no uniform to declare who and what he was.
 
Annabelle lay on the floor of the shower, as the Master Chief gave her an approving smile of her last performance. The torrent of water splashed on her and an audible plink echoed through the tiled chamber as it struck the standing water that had gathered on the floor. She felt a rush of satisfaction flow through her, knowing that she had met his expectations; even for the short term. Then he stood, her eyes taking in his nude body, again admiring his muscular frame, his innate bearing, and finally his cock, which swung easily between his legs.

He spoke, “you’ll find everything you need in the first door on your left. When you have completed your task, you may sleep. The iron and board are in the closet, the uniform for tomorrow is your dress blues.” He gave her his sharp ‘I’m in command’ look and finished. “Oh, but I need you to make a few modifications.”

She ducked back under the shower, this time letting the water soak her sore body. When she pulled back and wiped her face he was gone. She reached for the towel that hung next to the shower, and stumbled through the bathroom into the hallway. Entering the prescribed door, she saw a small Spartan room; her belongings placed on the boot camp style rack which was the main focus point in the chamber.

For the next four hours she manually hemmed the skirt of her dress blue uniform. Instructions had been left on her single pillow. Her fingers hurt from trying to push the small needle of the sewing kit, found next to the note, through the thick wool of uniform. When she finished she located the iron and board, exactly where he had told her to look. When she finally finished assembling her uniform, she fell into uncomfortable bed, and slept.

Her alarm rang at 0500. The final instructions were to be inspection ready at 0700. She lay in her bed, pain in her body reminding her of the debasement she had endured, and she admitted to herself, she knew she wanted more of. The alarm went off again, and this time she skipped pressing the snooze button, instead sat upright before returning to the shower where he had had her cum again and again.

At precisely 0700 she stood in the tiled vestibule at attention. She had been in the entrance to the house for about ten minutes, continually listening for any audible sounds of his rising. As the big hand of the clock on the wall continued to rotate, she felt herself grow more and more aroused. The things he had done to her the night before vivid memories, and only served to fuel her desire for the Master Chief.
 
Like a good little jg Annabelle at precisely 0700 stood in the tiled vestibule at attention in her scandalously short skirt and uniform that clung to her supple young body, clearly highlighting all her feminine charms. Master Chief O’Halerin let his adorable little jg wait till she slowly began to relax her braced stance at attention and left her alone with her memories of what she had done and allowed to be done to her yesterday by a complete stranger. He left her there to anticipate what he would do to her today. Then at 07:15 the outer door opened and there was her Master Chief in freshly starched Khakis. Her sweet emerald green eyes searched his cold blue grey eyes to see if she had pleased him.

Even the greenest boot in the Corps knows how to stand to attention Master Chief O’Halerin!”

He was not alone, and she had embarrassed her Master Chief in front of a Marine Corps NCO and that mocking voice was defiantly that of a woman.

“Lieutenant you will come to attention as they taught you at the Academy.”

O’Halerin looked forward to Annabelle coming to the exaggerated position of attention as her firm young breasts would be thrust out and up as they strain most deliciously against the uniform that was at least a half size to small for her.

“Gunnery Sergeant McGuire this is Lt jg Annabelle Jensen.”

“ A pretty little thing but does she have stamina Master Chief?”

As she spoke Gunnery Sergeant Margaret McGuire stepped out from behind Master Chief O’Halerin. Maggie McGuire was perhaps a year or two older than Annabelle at the most and yet the woman had a bearing and force of presence that rivaled Annabelle’s Master Chief’s. Her eyes were a cold apprising hazel flecked with gold. Her auburn hair was cut short in a pixie cut and her spotless Marine Corps Khakis complemented her womanly figure.

O’Halerin give her to me for the morning and I’ll have her whipped into shape by noon.”

“OK McGuire you’re on”

He then turned to his adorable little jg.

“You will obey Gunnery Sergeant McGuire’s orders as if they were my own. Any breach of the chain of command or disrespect to the Gunnery Sergeant will be a personal insult to not only to the Navy but to me as well Lieutenant!”


“Carry on Gunnery Sergeant McGuire.”


O’Halerin and McGuire exchanged salutes as a Military courtesy. He then spun on his heel leaving his jg in Gunnery Sergeant McGuire hands.

So Miss Jensen, do you spread your legs only for the boys?


Maggie smiled into the girl’s wide emerald eyes.

Well Not to day honey……..Strip!

Gunnery Sergeant McGuire had the same command presence as the Master Chief and apparently the same appetite for this sweet young jg gorgeous young body as well.
 
Annabelle fidgeted as she waited for the arrival of her Master Chief. Her eyes continued to flit between the door and the ornate lantern clock located to its left. She knew he was purposely making her wait and wondered if he was observing her in some fashion as she tried to maintain her at attention posture. The clocks big hand crept first past the Roman numeral I, then II before inching towards the III.

She began to slightly flex her knees, keeping the circulation in her body, and just as she shuffled her feet slightly she heard the door open. Glancing up she saw him enter the room, his uniform immaculate and sharp. Quickly she brushed the knuckle of both thumbs against the seam in her own trousers, and rose up, almost locking her knees. She saw his eyes dart down, drawn by the almost imperceptible movement, before they drew back up, locking her gaze. She saw a flicker of disapproval in them, and she found herself holding her breath.

“Even the greenest boot in the Corps knows how to stand to attention Master Chief O’Halerin!” a husky yet feminine voice came from behind him. The Master Chief strode forward his posture rigid as Annabelle’s eyes followed his movements. Without glancing over his shoulder he said in a low, but forceful tone.
“Lieutenant you will come to attention as they taught you at the Academy.”

The message was crystal clear, as Annabelle locked her knees, her shoulders rotating back until she stood ramrod straight in front of him. Even with her eyes focused straight ahead she saw his own gaze travel along her body, and she her body betray her. No matter how cold his gaze was, she could still read the approval in his eyes as he took in her body.

She mentally braced herself, expected some form of punishment for the perceived in discretion, but instead of a slap the Master Chief turned slightly towards the open doorway and called “Gunnery Sergeant McGuire this is Lt jg Annabelle Jensen.”

As he spoke Annabelle’s eyes followed his gaze back to the doorway. The woman crossing the threshold was striking. She was tall and trim; smartly dressed in the Marine Corps “C” uniform. Instead of the bun, like Annabelle wore, the woman’s auburn hair was cut in a short pixie cut and framed her face. Annabelle’s eyes went from the woman’s pretty, yet stern face and followed the contour of her body past the green knee length skirt to the muscular calves the stemmed to the spit shined black pumps the woman wore.

“A pretty little thing but does she have stamina Master Chief?” the woman asked, speaking directly to the Master Chief as she circled behind Annabelle. Annabelle could smell the scent of her perfume; a light fragrance, which was so far the only non-military thing about her. Annabelle felt the back of the woman’s hand brush against her back as she moved behind her. In response to the woman’s touch Annabelle became conscious of her reaction to the woman as she felt the familiar tingle in her pussy.

“O’Halerin give her to me for the morning and I’ll have her whipped into shape by noon,” the Gunny continued, in her husky voice, which while was directed at the Master Chief, Annabelle knew had been spoken into her ear for a reason.

As the Marine finished her inspection and returned to by the Master Chief, Annabelle heard him acquiesce to the Gunny’s request, “OK McGuire you’re on” Just hearing his words sent a shiver of excitement through Annabelle as the earlier sensation of need escalated. As O’Halerin approached her she couldn’t help but let her eyes wander to the man who had opened up her eyes to her sexuality. Their eyes locked as he stepped in front of her, a twinkle in those cold blue eyes.

“You will obey Gunnery Sergeant McGuire’s orders as if they were my own. Any breach of the chain of command or disrespect to the Gunnery Sergeant will be a personal insult to not only to the Navy but to me as well Lieutenant!” He barked, and Annabelle felt her knees buckle slightly. She could barely contain herself as she wondered what new secrets the Gunnery Sergeant would open up to her.
“Yes, Master Chief,” she acknowledged his instructions in a tone barely louder than a whisper. His almost imperceptible nod indicated approval and he whirled around, striding to the door. As he passed the other woman, she heard his voice, clear and distinct.

“Carry on Gunnery Sergeant McGuire.”

Annabelle felt her stomach drop; already recalling the hand that had slid across her back from shoulder to shoulder, she felt the craving she had experienced the night before as the Master Chiefs toy. The idea of the woman, who was now closing the space between them, was a new high. As the Gunny made an exaggerated stop directly in front of her Annabelle noticed that the two were almost exactly the same height. The Marines eyes locked on her own and Annabelle and as they met Annabelle felt herself drawn into those hazel orbs.

“So Miss Jensen, do you spread your legs only for the boys?” The question came almost in a whisper as Annabelle felt the other woman’s hand on her own, adjusting Annabelle’s wrist so that her thumb was pressed along the outside seam of her dress trousers. Annabelle was taken aback by the touch, firm yet not imposing; a gentle reminder of the proper position. Trying to formulate an answer, she felt the hand leave hers and the Gunnery Sergeant moved in over her left shoulder, and in her ear hissed. “Well Not to day honey……..Strip!”

Instinctively Annabelle’s hands were drawn to the bottom button holding her the jacket to her uniform closed. As her fingers worked the buttons from bottom to top she was aware of the Marine circling her. As she reached the top button she felt the Gunny’s hands on the back of her jacket, as it was tugged off of her shoulders. Returning to the position of attentions, Annabelle was about to begin to unbutton the crisp white shirt, when the other woman’s right hand reached under her arm and cupped her right breast, her fingers reaching as she found then gently tweaked Annabelle’s nipple.
“The slacks next… Ma’am,” came the instructions as the hand slid back and then came to rest on the small of Annabelle’s back. Annabelle complied, releasing the small pearl button she had been just about to slip through the button hole and instead began to work the belt and clasps to the blue slacks she had pressed out that morning.

The Marine continued to stay out of her line of vison, but the hand pressing the silk of the blouse to her back remained in place. Annabelle opened the trousers and without thinking began to bring up her left foot to remove the shoe. She felt the woman behind her move, the hand being pulled from her back; then felt thumbs slide in on either side of her hips, hooking both the trouser material and the black panties she wore underneath. Maggie’s voice came again from behind her, “I didn’t say anything about the shoes.”

Annabelle felt the Marine pull both articles of clothing down, to just above her knees exposing her. She turned her head to the left, trying to see the Gunnery Sergeant, but before she could see the woman, she heard a loud smack, instantly feeling the burning of the slap against her ass. “Eyes front Lieutenant!” echoed in her ear.
 
Back
Top