The Cheating Thread

Married for 21 years, actively cheating for the last 5. Have had two long-term partners and three short-term (and some have overlapped). Not cheating for the extra sex, cheating for other emotional reasons--which makes it harder since most men are just out to get laid, but I'm fortunate that I have found a good guy who gets it. Simply put: the marriage is over and I'm not willing to officially end it.

Yet.

Update: I filed for divorce about 6 weeks ago. I guess I'm the rare one who wasn't cheating because I just couldn't get laid at home, on the contrary I could've gotten some cock every night of the week but I just didn't want it. From HIM, I should add.

I know for a fact that I did the right thing by filing for D. I'm looking forward to living an authentic life. Sneaking around and screwing others and just generally having this secret life that your Spouse knows nothing about is no way to conduct a marriage.

Cheating Thread

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Is cheating on your spouse something that gets anyone other than me exited?

Yes, I would say most definately. I think its the chase, the eventual conquest and most of all the lust involved that is the exctement. My wife and I both have had affairs. She had only 1 as far as I know, and I have had 2. A lot of our fore play is telling each other stories of our affairs

---

I've been married since 1976 and have cheated several times.
Always felt bad about it after it happened and swore it would be the last time...
it wasn't. Am I a sex addict, it wouldn't be surprising but I've been this same way
ever since I had my first orgasm. I just enjoy the sexual contact, woman, man it doesn't make any difference to me. I crave the intimate contact that's shared between two people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Married fetish?

Has anyone else found them selves turned on by the thought or actually having sex with someone that was already married? A kind of naughty fetish to have what is someone else's spouse. Maybe you have had the opposit and wanted to be taken by someone else so knowing it was wrong to have sex with our your spouse knowing.

I have slept with a few married women and loved the taboo of it. doing the things they dont get at home. or knowing they will see him later him not knowing she had just fucked someone else.

Has anyone else found them selves turned on by the thought or actually having sex with someone that was already married? A kind of naughty fetish to have what is someone else's spouse. Maybe you have had the opposit and wanted to be taken by someone else so knowing it was wrong to have sex with our your spouse knowing.

Married people are just as attractive (or unattractive) as un-married people. It's fine to be attracted to married people and fantasize about having all manner of no-no sex with them. I love the little game of "Does she?" I have with myself while people watching women anywhere: mall, beach, restaurants, church. It works very well with married women, especially those with kids in tow. Does she shave her pussy? Does she really like sucking cock? Does she like to swallow? Does she mess around behind her husband's back when he's at work? Does she invite guys over for an afternoon gang bang?

All great harmless fun as long as you don't do something that will get you arrested or divorced. There's an old song from the '50's dealing with "Standing on the Corner Watching all the Girls Go By" that says, "Brother you can't arrest a guy for what he's thinking." The thing is though, messing around with married women, especially if you're also married, can cause a lot of hurt for a lot of people. Been there done that, no fun. Enjoy your thoughts and fantasies about the married women but keep your dick in your own pants unless you're prepared for the financial and emotional costs of divorce or long term marriage counseling.

Married people are just as attractive (or unattractive) as un-married people. It's fine to be attracted to married people and fantasize about having all manner of no-no sex with them. I love the little game of "Does she?" I have with myself while people watching women anywhere: mall, beach, restaurants, church. It works very well with married women, especially those with kids in tow. Does she shave her pussy? Does she really like sucking cock? Does she like to swallow? Does she mess around behind her husband's back when he's at work? Does she invite guys over for an afternoon gang bang?

All great harmless fun as long as you don't do something that will get you arrested or divorced. There's an old song from the '50's dealing with "Standing on the Corner Watching all the Girls Go By" that says, "Brother you can't arrest a guy for what he's thinking." The thing is though, messing around with married women, especially if you're also married, can cause a lot of hurt for a lot of people. Been there done that, no fun. Enjoy your thoughts and fantasies about the married women but keep your dick in your own pants unless you're prepared for the financial and emotional costs of divorce or long term marriage counseling.

I'm along the lines of harmless flirting and like you said playing the "I wonder" game.

Enjoy your thoughts and fantasies about the married women but keep your dick in your own pants unless you're prepared for the financial and emotional costs of divorce or long term marriage counseling.

And what if you're there already? If you live in a no-fault divorce state it doesn't matter one whit if you play around before you split up.
Personally a partner that withdrawals or withholds physical intimacy is just as selfish as one that seeks it elsewhere.

I have had sex with a married guy 2 times it was hotolder then me i wanted him so bad seeing them kiss each time i wanted him more one day it happen he lead over and kissed me and it went on but i got pregnant so didnt end to well but i have a handson 4 year old son now and he dont see him at all but i have no regrets.

And what if you're there already? If you live in a no-fault divorce state it doesn't matter one whit if you play around before you split up.

Not so fast there. I live in a no-fault divorce state, and adultery is a felony here.

I shamelessly cheated with just about every SO I ever had up until I got a taste of my own medicine. ;)

Cheating and in general sleeping with people other than your partner is very exciting, and results in very passionate sex. I'm in an open relationship with a girl who feels the same, so there can't be any "cheating" per se, but I have cheated on a previous girlfriend.

It was one of those situations where the attraction was so strong that it was just always bound to happen, even though both of us were in relationships. I had numerous steamy hot fuck sessions with the girl, and we stopped seeing one another only when she moved together with her boyfriend, and could no longer have gotten away with being full of another guy's cum. My girlfriend never found out, but we broke up for unrelated reasons soon after.

id have to agree with amofiga 100 %

Could not agree more...no matter how attractive and nice the woman/girl is, let it be, not worthit, emotioanl stress is too much to handle, not to mention the reputation!!!

Old enough to remember the song and young enough to still play the game!

I have been married for 21 years and have not cheated, but in the right situation with the right temptation I am not sure that i could stand true.

I have been married for 21 years and have not cheated, but in the right situation with the right temptation I am not sure that i could stand true.

Have to agree with you. I was married for about 5 years when my wife and I were at a party. My wife was in another room and I was talking to the host's married neighbours. The husband went to get a beer and said he would grab me one. When he left his wife offered me a drink of hers, I said no I can wait. She held my chin put the bottle to my mouth and started pouring. I took a drink just as my wife came in, asking what the hell is going on. She left the room before I could explain. I was going after her when the neighbor's wife grabbed my arm, put my hand against the front of her jeans and slid it up her tummy until it reached her breast, while she said, "if a woman cannot keep her man there is another woman that will!"
I left to go after my wife, but honestly to this day I still think of her. We have run across each other at parties a couple of time over the last ten years and she always has given me that whenever your ready look with teasing touches and verbal flirts. She is still married but through the grapevine I understand they are very open and men are a game to her. Maybe one day I will find out if she is just playing with me.

I've cheated once. My boyfriend was no longer satisfying me in ANY aspect, and I easily rationalized doing it. I hooked up with an old fuck buddy from back home (I was in college at this point, about an hour away). I broke up with my bf the next day. I didn't do it because I felt guilty. I did it because I couldn't stand to even look at my boyfriend anymore.

He was a pot head. I was supporting him financially at this point because he couldn't keep a job. He let himself go and was very overweight (he said, "Why keep up with myself? I already have the hot girlfriend. I don't need to impress anyone, right?") What a keeper!

My husband is 9 out of 10. He's almost perfect except his sexual ability. (Skills, equipment, mentality and etc). And. I happened to have very high sex drive for women. What does sexually frustrated woman do?? If I can be happy in that department then I'll get it somewhere else. :) and it seems like a lot of men are attracted to married women.

My husband is 9 out of 10. He's almost perfect except his sexual ability. (Skills, equipment, mentality and etc). And. I happened to have very high sex drive for women. What does sexually frustrated woman do?? If I can be happy in that department then I'll get it somewhere else. :) and it seems like a lot of men are attracted to married women.

Something about a married woman that drives me wild... Especially if she is still fuc fucking him too.

Yes. I cheated on my husband. Not proud of it though.

I do not think it is something to be proud of although somes egos may think it is. If it is done, there is usually remorse, but there seems also to be some pleasure in it,or some cases a need to satisfy that part (may be the only part) that is missing in the marriage. (see sweetkelly's post above)

Never cheated. No good at covering my tracks/keeping stories straight. I got a divorce, in fact, because I wanted to have sex with more women but didn't want to cheat. That's just me though, not casting any stones.

Back