Sunbathing - closed

Biting my lip, bringing my legs up around Frank as high as I could my hands reaching down I managed to reach and grab his ass and I felt him go even deeper inside me.

I screamed telling him not to stop as uncontrollably I came all over his cock my arms wrapping tight around him as I squirmed and panted. His continuous moving in and out of me only serving to prolong my orgasm.
 
Frank

She was into it completely. She just let go and orgasmed totally, and I could feel the pulses of her involuntary contractions.

I hadnt cum yet. I was holding back awaiting her, but she beat me to it.

But I stopped and rolled to the side taking her with me, so she was on top riding me cowgirl style.

Looking into her eyes i asked if that was a good cum. Knowing the answer, she just bent down and let her nipples tickle my chest as she again kissed me, and let her tongue explore my mouth.

Over at our house, while she was dressing, Joyce told me what she had told her, that Cliff had never given her a vaginal orgasm, so I felt like a hero but I was just doing what I liked to do.

Again I told her I loved her, and I was ready to give her another - and another- and all night long if she wanted me to.
 
I put my hands on Franks chest, pushing myself back up so I was sitting atop of him. He felt so good inside of me as I ground against him. Sliding against the shape of his body. I started to lift myself up, lifting until only the head was still inside me and then I pushed myself back down moaning as Frank filled me.

Again and again I did this, quicker and quicker until I was bounce on him. Leaning back I reached back and my hands found his knees and I used them to brace myself as once more as I pushed down I started to grind back and forth over him.

Eventually he slipped from me and I shuddered as suddenly I felt empty. My heart racing as I sat up and reached down, slipping my hand around him I felt him hard and wet from being inside me and I quickly moved, turning around and sliding down him until I was sitting almost above his face. I laid down across him bringing his hard wet cock back against his tummy and flicked my tongue out at it. Tasting myself on him as I let the head slip into my mouth for the first time.
 
Frank

I'd never had a woman do this with me. She swung around facing my feet, and pushed herself back so her pussy was right in my face.

then I felt her flick her tongue around my cock, and as i started to again lick her pussy, she took me completely into her mouth.

Id heard this was called a 69, and i have seen it on the computer on porn channels, but Id never done this with my own wife.

But here I was with a woman id never been with before willingly doing this with me and pleasuring me and taking my cock wet with her juices and mine into her mouth.

And I was licking the cream pie I might have left in her pussy if I had cum, and it wasnt ,long before i stopped and announced "I'M CUMMING!"

She quietly said "Dont shout. The kids might hear!"
 
Last edited:
I quickly shushed him and slapped playfully at his leg to shush him before my mouth went back over him just as he started to cum. I licked and sucked as Frank moaned behind me, taking one hand and stroking him slow and hard letting his cum slip from my mouth back down over his cock and over my hand as I stroked him over and over until the last of his cum had slipped from his cock and I felt his body jerk at every stroke of my hand.
 
Frank

I came and came, in her mouth and all over her face. Joyce had blown me but never let me cum in her mouth so this was something new, but I had seen it on porn.

Now it was happenning with me, but not with some whore or actress. This was a woman I knew and liked, and since this afternoon i had fallen in love with.

I wouldnt let her go. i licked her pussy and with the dim bedside lamp on, there was enough light to see her asshole.

I reached up and spread her cheeks with my thumbs, and licked her there. It was something i had thouight about and wanted to do, but never dared to try with Joyce for fear it would gross her out. But with what Jayne had done, I knew it was OK.

The idea of breaking up two marriages and two families had never occurred to me, but right then I knew that if it happenned, i had found the woman of my wildest dreams and i would never willingly let her go.

Whatever Joyce wanted to do was OK as long as i got to be with Jayne.
 
I felt his hands and a few seconds later his tongue and I pushed back against him. Feeling his tongue all over me, pushing inside of me and very soon I was grinding myself back.

I felt his tongue move andd I held my breathe, no one had ever licked me there before and I groaned and grabbed hold of his legs as I felt his tongue, felt his hands holding me open as I lay there panting and shaking as I felt my juices dripping from me as he continued teasing me with his tongue.
 
Frank

I had just cum, but with the excitement of doing something new with a woman with whom doing anything was new, I was again firm as I moved up behind her, and pointed my cock at her now very wet ass.

Rubbing it up against her, first it was at her anus and then her pussy and then at her anus again. I gave it a slight push and just the tip was in her.

She didnt pull away nor scream out for me to find the right hole as Joyce had done more than once, so I pushed again and it slid in a bit farther.

I had no idea whether this was something new to Jayne, but it was to me, and I had read so much about anal sex but never done it. Maybe the analingus was the key, but her tight asshole was a delight as I pushed it in all the way'

She gave out a slight yelp, but she pushed back at me, and even more than before, I knew I had found the love of my life.

Afterward, and completely spent, we laid therer face to face and talked about it and I told her so.

She told me that Cliff has an out of town business committment next week. He had planned to take her with him, but we both decided we would send Joyce with him instead, and we would live together while they were gone.

And that would enable her to take care of her kids instead of sending them off to camp or to her parents.

Of course that would leave me with ours, but we could work that out.
 
Laying there on the bed, panting and shaking, my ass suddenly felt so empty as Frank pulled out. At first I was still and we talked about the week that was coming up.

"You just need to sort something out with your kids" I said with a smile as I finally moved rolling and getting up from the bed my legs heavy and shaking as I walked around the bed not taking my eyes off of Frank as he lay there naked and still breathing a little heavy.

"I need to take a shower, if you want anything, just help yourself" I told him as I walked across the room turning the lights on in the bathroom and turning the water on.
 
Frank

I heard the shower running.

I was as I said, completely spent but I knew I needed one too, so I crawled out of the bed, and entered the bathroom. Behind the shower door I could see the silouette of the girl I had fallen in love with, and I opened the door and stepped in with her.

She looked at me, and we were in each others arms kissing until she took a washcloth and started bathing me, carefully wiping soap over my genitalia, and then washing it all clean.

I in turn did the same for her, with my finger in her ass and asking if I had hurt her although she hadnt complained. She told me it was her first time, and I told her it was mine too, and I loved it and loved her for it.

We talked about the plans for the kids. I suggested that since they had planned to both be gone and their house would be vacant, why not just move them in over here while they would be gone, and the kids could have a sleepover several nights in a row,

Too bad their son and my oldest daughter werent old enough yet to sleep together and make love the way we intend to do, but from now on were all one big family.

It gave me an idea in the back of my head, but I didnt tell her yet.
 
Last edited:
"Thats not a bad idea" I told Frank as dressed in a bathrobe I sat on the end of the bed. I smiled as I looked at him as he walked over and sat down next to me. "I thought this would feel so much more weirder then it actually does" I said to him as I put my hand on his towel covered leg.
 
Frank

I was sio moved by the whole session, i couldnt resist. I tried but I couldnt stop from telling her I totally loved her and wanted to live with her.

She looked at me and didnt say anything, but we again kissed and then laid back on the bed, I ran my hand under the robe and played with her bare breasts and told her if we had to i would run away with her.

Again she didnt say anything, but I added "If Cliff and Joyce feel the same way about each other, and somehow I think they do, I want for all four of us to hold hands and all marry each other."

"Of course it wont be a legal marriage, but it will be a spiritual love marriage and in our minds and hearts, thats what we want it to be."

She pulled me over on top of her and we fucked again and I knew she loved me too, hopefully enough to make it happen.
 
Last edited:
Laying there afterwards, Frank had pulled out and had cum all over my body and we had both laughed as I looked down and told him I needed to shower again.

I did quickly and as I walked back out I started thinking of what Cliff and Joyce were doing. "Drink?" I said blinking out of my thoughts as I saw Frank.
 
Frank

She was looking pensive, and I said "Penny for your thoughts"

Jayne told me she was wondering what Joyce and Cliff weere doing right now.

I told her that I hadnt given them the slightest thought as I made love to her.

She smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

We went into the kitchen and she poured us each a glass of wine. With our eyes locked together, we clinked glasses and I said "to my wife", and she quietly said "to my husband."

After a sip, we kissed again, and tasted each other's tongue in our mouths, with the trace of wine on each.
 
I smiled after I kissed Frank, "Its just this is all new to me" I said taking a second sip from the glass as I held it in my lap with both hands.

"So do you want to stay here the night? I dont know what Joyce plans for Cliff or when I will see him again."
 
Frank

"Yes, Iwant to stay all night and every night with you but i dont have a car here and i do need to get to work and so does Cliff. Maybe I ought to just call a cab but I dont want to just arrive over there. Maybe we ought to call them.":

Then suddenly we heard a small voice in the hallway. It was their son, saying "Mommy, what is Uncle Frank doing over here without any clothes on?"

And we both knew we had to come up with some explaination for the kids in both halves of our now combined family.
 
I gasped as I heard him putting down the wine "Oh now go to bed" i was straight walking past Frank turning him around and leading him back into his bedroom.

After he had gone back to sleep I walked back into the bedroom and climbed into bed. "That cannot happen again" I said as I looked over at Frank as he sat next to me. "Cliff will need to come back in the morning anyway to get his laptop, he could take you to work I guess. Sure he would not mind."
 
Frank

Shaken by the encounter with little Bobby, I agreed that Cliff wouldnt mind, but that I needed the car at work as a salesman.

"Perhaps he will just drive me back home on his way to work", I said.

"But if we are going to spend tinme together we have to figure out what we want to tell the kids. Give it some thought and we will talk about it."

TYhen I crawled into the bed with the woman I was in love with, and in each others arms, we went to sleep.

The next thing i knew was hearing Jayne and Cliff talking, and then she came in and told me to get dressed quickly so Cliff and I could leave. I did so after a quick bathroom stop, and en route to our house, nothing was said about last night.

When h dropped mer off at my house, he left and i went in to find Joyce still in bed. I couldnt resist. I undressed, and crawled in with her and fucked her after I ate her pussy which truthfully, I rarely do.

But today I wanted to, and she wanted me to, and as we fucked, there were no details about last night, but I did tell her that little Bobby caught Jayne and me together.

Then we talked about Cliff's business trip and she agreed with me that she would like to go with him, and told me he was coming over again tonight and she would talk to him about it.

I hadnt made any plans with Jayne for tonight, but Joyce told me she would call her and talk to her and set up ton ight as well as the trip out of town.
I told my wife I loved her and she just looked at me and said "Yeah- sure you do as long as I let you sleep with Jayne."

I called my office and told them i was sick and was taking the day off.
 
Joyce

It was quite a day, with a few surprises, but not really.

I knew Frank had the hots for Jayne and that he wanted to fuck her. He and I even talked about swapping but were afraid to propose it for fear of losing them as close friends.

And i wantyed to fuck Cliff, and every time frank fucked me I closed my eyes and imagine having Cliff being my lover.

So tonight it all happenned, and I think the only person at all surprised was Cliff.

He didnt know I loved him, and if Frank hadnt made the move I'd have never broken my marriage vows, but now here we are.

Frank came home and crawled in bed with me. He knew I wanted him to eat my pussy and then fuck me, and we did.

We didnt talk about last night, except for the change in our relationship, and as far as I wes concerned, as of now Cliff is my husband and Frank is Jayne's.

When he told me about their son catching them, we both knew we had to come up with an explaination for the kids.

I got uop and got the girls off to school, but our three year old son was still home.

Frank stayed home from work. Not a surprise after a hard day's night, but I had made a date with Cliff for tonight.

I assumed we would just go out as a couple leaving Frank and Jayne to babysit separately at their own houses.

But now we needed to have a meeting and talk and make plans, especially with Cliff going out of town, and Jayne and Frank designating me as his "wife" for the trip.
 
I kissed both Frank and Cliff as they left and walked back through the house, it was still early and still quiet and so while it was I slipped back into bed and laid there, looking up at the ceiling and just thinking about the whole night and yesterday afternoon and how quickly everything had happened.

All too soon though the peace was shattered by the usual rigors of home life and it was time to get up get breakfasts and lunches ready and get the day started as I waited for Cliff to come home that evening.
 
Joyce

After getting breakfast and the girls off to school, I took a cup of coiffee for Frank back to the bedroom and sat on te bed and we hasd our little chat.

He asked how last night had gone, and said that he hoped I had fun and enjoyed myself. I didnt want to tell him every detail any more than i wanted to know the details of his tryst with Jayne, but I did relate the generalities.

"After you two left, Cliff arrived, not knowing quite what was going on, so I told him about Jayne and me out in the backyard, just between us two girls and that Frank came home early and joined us. We were all naked and Frank had sex with Jayne."

"I added that was when I knew this was going to happen, just as you and I have talked about for weeks but didnt kniow if they would go along with it. But after Jayne willingly accepted yiour cock up in her I knew she was on board, and whatever she wanted was what Clif would buy."

So she stayed for dinner and we made our plans for the night.

Cliff was hesitant, but I met him at the door wearing only my little nightie, and told him that Frank and Jayne wanted to sleep together, so we had a free reign to do whatever wanted. Then I kissed him and came right out and told him I wanted to get fucked.

"So we did and when the alarm went off he got up and dressed, we kissed goodbye and he went home and you know the rest."

"Now we have to set the rules and make sure we are all comfortable with what we are doing. I had no idea that he was going out of town and planning to take Jayne with him next week."

"So tell me about your night."

Frank shocked me what he told me about the oral sex and the 69 and that he and Jayne consider themselves as man and wife. I dont know how Cliff would feel about that, but sooner or later, maybe on his business trip, I will find out.

"Now - what are we going to tell the kids? I think we had better wait until I talk to Cliff again and find out how he feels and what we want to do."

Then I looked at my husband and now knowing how he wanted oral sex, I pulled back the covers and gave him a blowjob. When he told me he was about to cum, I took him by hand and he came all over hios own tummy and I took a tissue out of the box we keep handy and wiped it up.

He told me thst Jayne had swallowed every drop, and he was in love with her.

I felt like shit. I tried to blow Cliff last night and he wouldnt let me. He pushed me away telling me he didnt like that, and he made no move to eat my pussy.

Then Frank added that Jayne had multiple orgasms and asked me if Cliff made me cum.

"I always cum", I told him.
 
Frank

I smiled, knowing that what she said was very correct. She did always cum when we fucked, but this was different.

Last night i was with a woman who had never cum with her husband, who fucked Joyce and I suppose she had her orgasm, but really - i wondered.

He doesnt eat pussy and wouldnt let her blow him. What the fuck is wrong with him? Something Jayne said made it sound like he thinks its dirty or perverted or something, but he's got his head up his ass.

I looked at my wife and told her to get naked. She did and mounted me in the female superior position we usually used. I reached down and pulled her ass right up over my face, and started licking that cunt i love and have loved ever since we were married, and that i ate the cream pie out of last night, and she loved that.

She might not go into a 69, but my tongue in its travels did find her asshole and she yelped telling me that it was the wrong hole.

She had said that to me before, and I just told her to relax and enjoy as i licked her ass and then curled my tongue and let it penetrate up into her.

that was a first for both of us, but she did relax and moaned and sighed and finally admitted how good that felt, having that private place invaded by of all things, my tongue.

Then, all wet and slimy, she slid back down me and started to sit back on my cock. I pulled her back up a bit, and reached down and placed the tip of my cock in her ass and told her to sit back on it.

"But it's the wrong hole!", she said

I replied. No it isnt, it's just one option you have never tried and now is the time.

She did, and the whole time in lifting herself and settling back down on it, she told me she never knew how good that would feel, and the intimacy and love we both felt right then was the greatest ever.

Afterward we laid there together and promised to let each other have sex whenever or wherever or with whomever we ever wanted, with no questions asked and no guilt or hard feelings except the cock she was fucking, and we both laughed, promising to tell each other everything before and afterward.

Then I told her that Jayne and I had a mock little private wedding ceremony last night, and had a glass of wine dedicated to their husband or wife. No names were included, but I told Joyce that Jayne was now my wife too, and if she didnt like it we'd have to come to some agreement or decision about the future.

"I think the four of us should all hold hands and marry each other. And yes, even my good friend Cliff and I too, although I have no interest in having sex with him.

The four of us should share a bed, and he can get the message about what turns Jayne on, and what he needs to do to keep her happy, or else they will split, and if they do, i'm going with her. That brings us to the question of what we tell the kids and when.

Do i make myself clear?
 
Last edited:
I sat and thought the whole day about recent events, replaying them in my mind over and over. Even at one point in the day I found myself in bed, the sheets pushed off and as I thought about Frank my hands touched my body. I felt myself and found myself masturbating as I recalled the events of the night.

The day seemed to last forever and even as the kids came home and went to there rooms to watch tv or to play video games, I still waited for Cliff to come home. All the time I kept thinking of Frank.
 
Joyce

After Frank's little speech, I had a lot to think about.

The big thing wss that if Jayne left Cliff, he was going to live with her, wherever they might end up. I certainly didnt want that. We had to make sure they stasyed together. I love Cliff but not that much. Frank is a hell of a lot better lover, especislly now that he has initiated me into oral and anal sex which I really enjoyed.

After we made love and talked, he showered and went to his office so I was alone except for our very young son until our daughters came home fromn school.I took a suitcase and started to pack for Cliff's business trip, but I didnt know enough to know what to pack, until we talked again, which we would tonight when he comes over here and Frank goes over to sleep with Jayne.

But Frank is quite right,. We need to all four of us sit down together and come to some agreement. And as he said, we should all four of us share the same bed so everyone knows what's going on.

I'll tell Cliff about the oral and anal sex asnd tell him i want it and cant and wont live without it.

We'll see how it plays out
 
I had almost finished my first glass of wine when Cliff came home. I walked to greeting him, reaching up and kissing him softly as he walked in. He was still cold from the outside. I went back into the kitchen, refilling my glass and bringing him a glass too and as he took off his jacket and shoes and sat down on the couch I went and sat down with him handing him a glass.

We talked, at first it started with just the day stuff but after that was covered I looked at him and putting my now half empty wine glass down I leaned against him as we started to talk about the night before. I recounted to Cliff my entire night with Frank and he listened, sipping on his wine. And as I came to the end of my story of my night my hand slipped down over his body and slipped into his lap. I looked up from leaning against his shoulder and saw that there was a bulge in his pants. I smiled up at him and now as my fingers started to touch and rub him I asked him about his night with Joyce.

He took a big drink from the wine before setting the glass down, and he put an arm around me as he started to talk. I listened and as he talked about what had happened my hand touched him, and then my fingers were undoing his pants. I looked up at him and told him not to stop as my hand slipped inside his pants and took hold of him. I could feel my own arousal, both from his story and his hardness. The more and more he talked about his night the more I stroked him and I repeated to him not to stop as I slipped from his arm, sitting next to him and slid down onto the floor, kneeling in between his legs I let his cock slip into my mouth and began sucking him as he told the story of him and Joyce.
 
Back
Top