The Meeting

Please Miss I;m sorry for moving I cant help it owwwwwwwwww please stop it hurts to much ,sobbing hard .the cane strikes between my stretched wide thighs catching the clamps ooowwwww ,no no not my tits oooowww ,one of the clamps is knocked off Put it back on ,the snarl in your voice makes me obey ,its going top hurt so bad ,I try once more ,please Miss don't make me put it back on .The cane strikes hard ,fucking do it you cock sucking slut ,another slash as I clamp my nipple almost passing out wailing loudly .shut the fuck up you whining bitch or I'll really give you some thing to wail about .I see you reaching for the cigarette and the lighter ,I protest loudly ,it only infuriates you .

I take a puff on a lighted cigarette. The red tip burns. I take the cigarette out of my mouth and move it near your left breast. You scream, knowing where it is going. I move the tip toward the area below your nipple. It touches your skin. You can smell burnt flesh. You cry out, screaming.

the laugh is pure evil ,aw did that hurt ,I can hear the smirk as my sobbing grows louder ,uumm I think we need to move the cig a little higher ,you take a drag knocking the ass off . Noooooooooooooooo I scream your hand tightens around my breast ,squeezing it so the nipple stands out ,I can feel the heat just as you push the red hot tip of the cigarette into the tender nipple ,grinding it out .My anguish cant be described .its over whelms me ,I hear the click of the lighter as you strike it to the end of another cigarette ,we cant you off balance now can we as the glowing tip comes closer to my other nipple

You cry out in agony as the cigarette burns into your tender nipple. You shake your head to and fro. I place a ball gag around in your mouth to keep you from letting the neighbors know the pain you are enduring.

I take a candle and light the wick. The wax melts quickly as I take the candle and tip it over your burnt nipple. The wax drips in your burnt flesh.

I am out of my mind with pain ,my other nipple explodes in agony as you press the red hot cigarette into the tender flesh ,the smell of my burning breasts fills the room .The ball gag all but silences my screams ,Mona seems to be in a happy place ,smiling as she makes it worse by pinching the burned flesh ,I see the candle ,no no screaming through the gag .We hear a car door close ,its the neighbor leaving ,the gag comes off ,I love to hear you scream ,nobody to hear you now .Grinning as you lite the candle .holding it very close to my horribly burned nipple the hot wax drips on to one then the other I am begging you to stop ,promising to do anything you want no matter what if you'll only stop .
Of course you'll do any thing you slut .Speaking of which ,the neighbors great dane hasn't had a fuck for a long time ,so now say you ,are you ready to suck and fuck the dog to make me stop ? Yes yes anything ,I'll do anything ,anything you want only stop

I put a collar around your neck then attach a leash to it. I pull you to the back door and lead you to the neighbor's back yard. Your body covered with red wax and cigarette burns. I then push you on the neighbor's grass....on your hands and knees, we see the great dane come running. He smells your behind. Then he mounts you.

The huge dog has his nose in my pussy ,he begins to whine very excited ,I assumed it was'nt the first time Mona had taken a girl out here ,the dog knew her .Holding another cig close to my nipple she ordered me to get under the mounster animal .You suck its cock whore or so help me I'll shove this up your ass .Sobbing ,I did as she wanted ,gagging at the sight of the huge red cock ,yhe dog orancing made it hard to get my lips around its cock ,I finally succeded taking deep into my mouth .He began to pump furiously choking me .Mona pulled him back ,he wasnt happy .On your hands and knees bitch still holding the smoking cig ,once again I obeyed ,the dog mounted me ,hid nails digging into my back .I felt him probbing for my cunt ,Mona had to help him ,his cock thrust into me ,I had never been penetrated by anything so big .It fucked like the dog he was .Mona bent in front of me ,he's trained to pull out before he cums so he wont get stuck in you and your going to finsh him with your mouth and your going to swallow all his doggy cum ,if you dont its burn time again

i watched as the dog pumped his red shaft into laura's sore pussy......she tried to spread her legs wider to allow him more access. He was panting as he clung to her body. He pumped deep and hard. He then withdrew and ran to her face. He climbed onto her head, his paws in her hair.

"Suck him, bitch....he's ready." I told her.

She opened her mouth and took him in. She started to suck, gagged a bit, then felt him throbbing. He exploded, his seed squirted in her mouth!!

His huge red cock spurted its cum into my mouth ,Mona stood by laughing ,all of it slut ,holding up the cig again ,I tried the best I could ,but suddenly as he pulled out I puked the whole mess up ,spraying it all over Mona'a legs ,her shoed where covered in the awful smelly stuff ,I retched until my stomach felt like it was coming loose .Mona was livid ,you fucking cock sucking cunt ,she yelled I'm going to give you a lesson you'll never forget ,she kicked me in the face ,blood sprang from my nose ,the leash was jerked so hard it almost tore my head off .Snarling yelling you dirty fucking cunt ,your gonna find out just how mean I can be .I begged sobbing pleading for mercy .She would have none of it ,kicking me in between my legs over and over again ,We reached a frame set in the backyard ,my wrists where fastened ,hoisted up ,my feet no longer able to reach the ground .She opened a door in a storage bin ,pulling out a metal tipped cat of nine tails ,the tips where made so the ends where sharpened ,it was made to rip a person open

I took the metal tipped cat o nine tails and swung it in the air.

"You deserve this cunt." I told her. Then i raised the cat in the air and brought it down across her ass. Welts rose from her golden globes. She screamed.

I then pulled the cat between her legs. Welts rose from her pussylips. Again, she screamed

she smiled at my screaming ,I'll give you a choice ,you can take 40 lashes across your ass or 10 on your cunt ,what's it to be
40 across my ass I knew would cut me to ribbons ,on my pussy I replied with no hesitation figuring 10 was better than 40 any day .She let me down ,fastened the straps to my ankles ,hoisted me in the air ,pulling the straps my legs where spread to the point of being pulled from the sockets .I was hanging upside down my legs pulled apart to the widest possible position .
I closed my eyes as she ran her hand thru my pubic hair jerking hard pulling it out .she stood back with the whip ready .Now slut your gonna be sorry for puking on me .The first lash caused me to lose my breath the pain was so intense my bladder let go ,it seared thru me like a white hot poker .She had perfect aim as another blow landed fully on my exposed cunt .

I raise the whip in the air...SWISH!! laura's body swung as she shrieked.......screaming as the lash hit its target. SWISH!! red welts now rose from her flesh. I was dripping. SWISH!! she cried as she tried to avoid the blows. I grabbed her foot, trying to keep her still so my whip would hit its target.

The sharp metal tips of the cat bite in ,I could feel my hot blood dripping over my belly and down my ass .I had made a huge mistake by telling her I would take the whipping in bettween my legs .I screamed at her to stop ,it only seemed to inflame her ,the whip bite in .My bladder again let go as my salty piss added to the agony getting into the wounds .The count was ten thank god it was the last lash.then another hit me ,again I screamed for her to stop ,she came off the floor swinging with all her might .She had lost it ,continuing to whip my bloody cunt ,it felt like it was cut to ribbons and she hadnt shown any inclination of stopping ,in fact if possible she swing harder ,a glased look on her face ,if she didnt stop soon I was afraid she would kill me .Thankfully I passed out

I threw the cat down on the floor and watched my slave, passed out and bloodied. I lay next to her and kissed her lips. My hand cupped her breast and then went between her legs. My hand smoothed over her bloodied ass. I then went to the bathroom and took out some rubbing alcohol. I placed it on a paper towel and smoothed it over the wounds.

as the alcohol bite into the tiny cuts it was enough to make yelp and wake from stupor .Mona was smiling ,you see how I treat my disobedient slaves ,so now if your a good girl I wont have to repeat the punishment .I protested ,but you are the sub and I'm the dome ,I don't understand it all .
Again with the smile ,only her eyes weren't smiling .Its a ploy Iv used to get close to you so called domes ,I love to turn the table on you .I love to see the confusion ,to hear the pleading that you do trying to figure it all out .You see I have found out ,as is the case with your self ,you have a dome side but in reality you like the vast majority on so called domes have a submissive side which I exploit .As you will see when we go to my place ,your not the only dome that I've broken ,in fact there are many ,I only keep a couple around as I have large estate and use them along with a couple of male slaves to do the heavy stuff .
she laughed ,well I call them male but they aren't really because I have castrated them ,I find they are so much more docile that way and I really enjoy cutting their nuts off .I was flabbergasted ,I knew I had a submissive side but had for the most part not let it come thru ,now I was her slave ,to do with as she wanted .I was under her spell .I shuddered at her telling she enjoyed cutting the balls from her male slaves and wondered what she did to her female subs ,other than just punishing them .
You have to understand she explained ,what I did to you earlier is very mild indeed compared to what I will do if you arnt a good obedient slut ,is that clear .I couldn't imagine what else she would do but with my rebellious nature I was fairly sure I would find out .

After telling her this, i cuffed her hands behind her back. I took the leash that was attached to her collar and pulled her outside.......I grabbed her car keys and locked the house. I opened the trunk of her car and looked at her.

"Get in whore......" I told her.

Please Miss Mona dont make get in the trunk I sobbed ,I have claustrafobia .The leash hit me across the face ,get the fuck in ,now .Naked crying I got into the rear of the car . It was a long terrifying ride across town to her place , the butt plug she inserted before we left was very painfull ,I tried to expele it to no avail ,we arrived . Out bitch and that plug had better be still in . I had managed to push it out ,it lay on the floor of the trunk .she was furious ,screaming you fucking bitch ,your going to find out the hard way to listen to what I tell you ,your going to be a sorry slut

I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into the back yard........I took some rope and uncuffed her wrists, only to tie them around the tree.........Her naked body was scratched as it rubbed against the trunk.

I took out a bullwhip. I unraveled it and swung it in the air. SWISH!! It lashed across her buttocks. A red welt appeared.

shouting and yelling for her to stop ,I was dragged to the back yard of her house ,A small tree perhaps 10 inches in circumference with very rough bark ,around it was woven strands of stinging nettle .She fastened my wrists to a rope hanging from a branch ,then secured my ankles with straps that where jerked tightly around the tree trunk ,the effect was that my pussy was drawn tightly to the tree and the nettle ,the pain was instantaneous ,I begged her ,I pleaded all to no avail .then to add insult to injury a couple of women walked from the house ,acknowledging her as Mistress .Sound like Mona is going to displine one of her sluts a voice said from the other side of the fence ,you mind if join you ?
By all means Mona replied this cunt loves an audience ,don't you slut .I tried to protest as the gate swung open and 2 very rough looking women came in the yard .Oh yeah the bull whip ,this is going to be good .They all sat in lawn chairs if watching a show .
Linda get my cat when I soften her up with the bullwhip I'm going to teach this cunt a real lesson The look of shock then followed by a nervous giggle ,yes Mistress ,she ran to get the metal tipped cat of nine tails .the swish followed by an explosive sensation of pain toke my breath away ,another landed a second later ,my screams must have been heard for a mile ,since there was only the one house near by nobody but we in the yard could hear them .the bull whipping went on for what seemed like hours ,my back ,ass legs felt like they were on fire , the whipping had made me push harder against the tree and there for the stinging nettle some of which was pressed into my pussy .A lull in the whipping ,then the unmistakable sound of metal clinking ,no I screamed please no ,The first blow ,it dug into the flesh of my ass ,I could feel the warm blood ,the second and third followed quickly .I passed out from the pain ,the ammonia held under my nose brought me back to the horrible pain .One of the neighbors laughed she's only had 4 ,give the slut another 20 and see how she feels .Ahhhhhhhhh the tips ripped the flesh again and again

The girls laughed as laura cried. The cat tore through her ass, leaving her behind bloodied. My bullwhip lashed across her pussy. Welts rose across her behind and along her pussylips. she screamed and screamed until she was hoarse. I finally untied her from the tree, then dragged her into the garage.

The garage was my dungeon. It had a sawhorse in the middle.

"Bend over the horse, slut."

I pulled her over the horse so her pussy slid along the board. She bent over as i tied her ankles and wrists to the horse. The girls came in. One ran over to laura's face and spread her legs.

"lick me slut." She said.

I was almost unconscious ,taken down from the tree ,I could hear the comments ,she can a lot more Mona ,your letting the bitch off to easy .I'm not done with yet ,they began dragging me to her garage ,the whole gang following .My pussy felt like it was on fire ,the stinging nettle still inside me .They pushed me to a sawhorse ,there was a sedile fastened to it ,with 12 inch cock jutting out ,with out any change to prepare myself to be impaled I was hoisted up and let drop on the dildo ,it almost came thru me ,I was to hoarse to scream only squeaks ,she was almost frothing ,now bitch your gonna be fucked in the ass with a baseball bat ,fat end first ,the cock in my pussy hurt like hell ,I felt the bat being pressed into my ass ,it wouldnt go past the sphincter muscle ,she got a mallet and began pounding it in .I lay there unable to do anything but listen to the cheers of the onlookers , a pussy was at my mouth .lick it bitch show me how you treat your mistress

Last edited:
I grabbed the baseball bat and pressed it against your tight asshole. I twisted it, trying to push in through, but it was very big. Finally, it went to your sphincter. It pressed on, going past your sphincter. You cry out as you lick my friend's pussy.

It was like a party ,every one sitting in lawn chairs ,commenting on my condition ,urging Mona to inflict more pain ,to which she was more than happy to oblige ,The bat went so far into my ass if it went any further I'm sure it would ruin my bowel .
It all stopped as Mona undid the straps ,get up she ordered but leave the bad in your ass ,I managed to get off the sedile with a little help ,now standing ,looking ridicules with more than half a base ball bat sticking out of me ass .Walk around ,again I obeyed walking around the dungeon with the piece of wood protruding out of my asshole .She stood in the middle of the room ,get on your hands and knees ,crawl around the entire room .With great effort and pain I did what she wanted ,
Now in front of all who are here tell them who owns you .I replied you own me Mistress ,and who can do what ever they want to you .I was a little confused as to who she meant ,well she barked ,you can do what ever you want to me Mistress ,not just me slut but all who have more seniority then you ,yes MIss .Well folks and slaves she is officially a slave of mine .Make no mistake she warned me if you try to get away or do anything else to disrespect me or anyone here it will be the last thing you ever do ,she nodded to the neighbors you will also obey them as if they own you ,in fact I believe they are having a party tomorrow night ,you will be made available to anyone who wants to fuck you or any other sex act .Turn around ,she gave the bat a couple of pumps bringing cries of pain then slowly pulled it out .

Last edited:
I pulled the bat out of laura's ass, leaving a gaping hole where the bat was. Then i pulled her by the hair and spread my legs wide as i sat on the lounge chair.

"suck me, bitch." I told her. She licked my pussy lips and then pushed her tongue into my pussy. I loved it. I moaned and pressed my knees against her head, holding her in place. Finally, i thrust my pelvis at her face, rubbing my cunt against her nose. Then I came.

"Now, crawl to the next person." I told her. and she did.

I looked with astonishment at the next "female" in reality she was a tranny ,beautiful breasts but still had her cock and balls ,she lowered her shorts ,her cock hung halfway to her knees .Mona laughed, surprise ,gave me swat across my bare ass and said get at it .took the soft cock in my hands ,the huge purple head with a little cum pearling at the tip ,she lay back a little ,I opened my mouth wide ,giving it a lick before taking it in my mouth and began sucking .It didn't take long ,she must have been worked up from watching Mona abuse me ,the stream of hot cum flooded my throat as I swallowed all that I could ,a little came out and dribbled down my chin .You'll be punished for not swallowing it all slut Mona said with disgust ,I give you a chance to redeem your self and this is how you repay me .Get on to the next ,I crawled to the next person ,and was surprised again as she had a cock as well also a tranny ,this one had a gigantic cock ,she stood ,letting it hang ,well bitch see if you can get into in your mouth ,if not it'll go up your ass .I didn't wasn't that monster in my asshole,still hurting from the bat ,I managed to work it into my mouth ,with her holding my head and face fucking me ,she must have had a bucket of cum there was no way to swallow it all ,she pulled ,came on my face then lifted her cum with the tip of her gigantic dick and ordered me lick it off ,this continued until I had swallowed all of the cum .the nit was on to other 2 girls ,eating them until they where satisfied .so anybody have any ideas for the punishment ,I'm just throwing it out ,anything at all no matter how outrages .

Back