Pregnancy

Mike101208

Virgin
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Posts
2
Any women have a pregnancy fetish? Just want to meet a man and have bare risky sex? I have a strong fetish of impregnating a woman. 27/wm/Chicago.
 
Mmmmmm I love impregnation roleplay. Gets me really hot.

But if you expect any answers from your thread, you need to turn on your PMs. LOL
 
Ugh yes this is a huge fetish of mine. Love love love role playing mommy and daddy
 
risk of pregnancy

I love this fantasy would love to make it a reality 32 mom of one in pa
 
Prego

Mike, my wife is 17 weeks we would love if your would join us. Central Illinois here
 
Unfortunantly I will never be able to live this fantasy. Oh well
 
Last edited:
I have a huge breeding fantasy. I love the idea of having two or three girls whom I keep in various stages of pregnancy all the time. There is something really hot about having a pregger suck my cock and then spraying it over her protruding belly! But the act of inseminating any and all females is a big turn on!
 
huge huge huge fantasy for me. Sometimes forced, sometimes not.

I think its partly due to the fact that im 30 and ive never cum inside a woman before :(. My ex wife would never let me do it without a condom. Shed lose her shit if I even suggested it! lol.....

Soooo im really hoping to experience this sometime soon :(
 
To old to get a woman that could lactate Katie. I have money, but I am not rich. Unless, I was able to find a lactating prostitute

There are plenty of women in their thirties to choose from, and even a few in their twenties who would not consider you too old.
 
huge huge huge fantasy for me. Sometimes forced, sometimes not.

I think its partly due to the fact that im 30 and ive never cum inside a woman before :(. My ex wife would never let me do it without a condom. Shed lose her shit if I even suggested it! lol.....

Soooo im really hoping to experience this sometime soon :(

I can see why she's your EX wife.
 
My wife was never sexier then when she was pregnant..couldn't keep my hands off of her..
 
Back
Top