The Sailfin (closed for grdybiwife)

CreepyFrank

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 14, 2017
Posts
139
Frank Santos put the last touch on the plates and set them in the window. He slapped the bell, and then he turned back to look at the open tickets. Clam baskets. Oysters. Shrimp. Fried seafood, the staple of any roadside eatery in a beach town. Nothing fancy.

"That's it," he said to Mark, his fry cook. "You got it from here?"

"I got it," Mark said, without taking his eyes off the baskets he was setting up. He was a good kid, he was probably ready to take over some of the better stuff, but Frank wasn't ready to let go yet. For over thirty years, he'd run the kitchen at The Sailfin. It was his life, his anchor. The world had changed so much, a lot of it not for the better, he thought, but people still summered on the Cape, and they still loved fried seafood.

He walked out of the kitchen, to stand in the doorway behind the counter where Sandy, the waitress, was collecting the plates he'd just put in the window. She caught his eye and jerked her chin towards the cooler. He stepped out of the way as she snagged a small side dish of coleslaw. Colette's recipe. He felt a lump in his throat, and blinked back tears. Half a year ago, she would have been at the register, supervising the dining room like a captain on a ship.

He looked over, saw Antoinette there, bending down to get a to go box from under the counter, her perfect, round ass pointing back at him. He blinked and shook his head. Yes, he thought. His little Tony was all grown up now, she was a woman. Undeniably a woman, but she would always be his baby girl. He looked around, but nobody seemed to have seen him.

He unbuttoned the chef's jacket he wore, and tossed it in the laundry hamper, went to sit at the counter where he'd be out of the way in his undershirt. He was pushing 60, but he worked hard, all day, stayed fit. He wasn't all cut and carved like some gym rat, he had honest muscle, earned from working hard his whole life. Sandy set a glass of wine in front of him, and the bottle.

"Tony," he said, looking at his beautiful daughter. "Just a little longer, ok?"

After Colette had died, so suddenly, Tony had taken her place at the restaurant. Frank had been close to falling apart. Colette had been his world, the love of his life, mother of his children, his partner is marriage and in the business. Frank was good with fish. He could cook anything, but he did things to fish that made the Sailfin a destination for people that could see past the outdated look of the diner. He was never good with the business side of the business. Colette had handled that.

The kids were never supposed to have to work here. Frank Junior was a lawyer up in Boston now, and Tony had finished college and was starting to go places when Colette died. She'd come to help out for a week or two, and four months had gone by. It wasn't what they had wanted for her. He just didn't know how to do this without her.

"Goodnight, Frank," Sandy said, patting him on the shoulder. "Take it easy, ok?"

He blinked, looking around. How long had he been sitting, thinking about things? Long enough for the last customers to finish eating, and for the crew to close up. Mark was swaggering out of the kitchen, turning the lights off. Tony was cashing out the register.

"'Night, Sandy. 'Night, Mark," Frank said, watching his daughter. She looked just like her mother had, thirty five years ago, when she first started working at the Sailfin. He sighed, softly.
 
This was not how Tony Santos envisioned spending her days when she graduated from MassArt. With her BFA in Illustration, and a certificate in Graphic Design, she had big dreams of creating the next lady bad ass superhero. Whether for the screen or in book form didn't matter to Tony, for as long as she could remember all she wanted to do was draw. Her mother hated the idea of her comic book fantasy, it wasn't a real career she told her more than once. The graphic design certificate was to appease her mother, a fall back plan that turned out to more beneficial that thought.

When Tony took it upon herself to redesign The Sailfin menu and webpage, it proved to her mother that it was possible for her daughter to live her dream and make money at the same time. She put herself through college doing freelance work for other local businesses, breathing new life into her little community while steadily building her portfolio. By the time she graduated, Tony was fielding offers from multiple design firms all over the country. She settled on a small start-up, based in Boston that focused on digital media. The hours were long but with a staff full of 20-somethings work was never really work and she thrived in the relaxed atmosphere.

By her 27th birthday, Tony was a project manager and working on publishing her first graphic novel Poseidon's Mistress, following the misadventures of a lady pirate captain who uses her feminine wiles to seduce the god of the sea. Part steampunk, part mythology, part comedy, with a dash of erotica mixed in and it was a world of fun to develop with a co-worker. He was a little older, maybe fortyish, but young at heart. Tony always had a thing for older guys but she didn't anticipate anything happening between her and Ben. He was a twice divorced father of two after all and Tony felt she was too young to be anybody's step-mom. She still smoked pot and spent her weekends getting blackout drunk with her Beantown buddies.

All and all she was nothing like the tomboy that grew up in that little fishing village on the Cape. Gone was the thick jet black curls that flowed down her back, replaced by a punky little fauxhawk. Her once lanky body had filled out to an almost hour-glass figure. At nearly 5'9", Tony had her father's height but her mother's curves, striking green eyes and high cheekbones. Her perpetually tan skin was decorated with strategically placed tattoos. The lacey bows on the backs of her thighs represented her playful sexuality. The scorpion on the inside of her right bicep for her astrological sign. The pinup doll straddling her left hip just because it was fun. The Irish flag with the greater coat of arms of Portugal inside the white stripe on her upper back to honor her mixed heritage. And lastly, a portrait of her mother. All where of her own design and drawn on a whim, only the last wasn't a whimsical affair.

It was Junior, her 30 year old big brother, who delivered the bad news. Mom was in the hospital with some kind of allergic reaction. It was bad but he seemed so certain she would pull through. Daddy was a wreck, of course, but they all expected her to turn the corner. She was only 48, she still menstruated for God's sake. In the end it meant nothing. Collette Moynahan slipped into a coma and within of 48 hours she was gone. They were all there when she passed away. Daddy, Junior, Tony, and Junior's soon to be ex-wife, standing at her bedside as she took her last breath.

The week that followed were a blur. Between the Irish wake and endless visits from the Daddy's side of the family, Tony didn't have a moment to fully grasp the fact that her mom was really gone. It was like her world stopped, and the dickhead Ben didn't even bother to show. Something about not being ready to meet the family or facing his own mortality. Either way it was bullshit. When he found out she'd taken a sabbatical from work he called, but not to inquire about how she was doing. All he cared about was the comic. Tony's answer was simple, "What comic?" , before she hung up the phone.

Tony was devastated, she and her mother were just getting to that place where a mother and daughter's relationship morphed to friendship. They were talking more, and texting daily. She even told her how proud she was that Tony had stuck to her guns and followed her dream. Now she wondered what her mother might think of her dropping everything to step into her shoes.

Daddy couldn't run the restaurant by himself and she couldn't let him sell it, despite how emphatic her brother was on the matter. The Sailfin was a staple to their community, to their family, hell they grew up in the apartment above the place. Without it their parents might not have ever met, and she was certain her father might lose it completely if he didn't have that place to go to every day. Her sabbatical turned into a full fledged leave of absence while Tony helped her father interview possible replacements. For someone to replace her mother. Junior couldn't be bothered with two kids under ten and a messy divorce. It was up to Tony, which is probably why no one was good enough, so she filled the role, taking care of the books so her father could take care of the kitchen.

It was supposed to be temporary, but now, almost half a year later, Tony didn't have the heart to leave. Secretly she stepped down from her role as project manager for a consulting job with the same company. The pay was less but they let her kept her benefits, probably in the hopes that she would someday return. But Tony doubted she ever would. Her father needed her and she didn't have it in her to abandon him. He'd always been there for her, no matter what, and she couldn't fail him now. She donned her apron with pride every morning and went to bed exhausted every night, but it was worth it to see him smiling at her when he thought she wasn't looking, just like he was now.

"We did good tonight Daddy," she said once they were alone, but she didn't turn to look at him. Her eyes glued to the stack of receipts before her. "And they loved your new specials. There's at least one on almost all these tickets," she said, finally closing and locking the register before she slipped the cash into a deposit bag. Tony headed to the safe to lock up the money before joining her father at the bar. She poured herself a whiskey and soda and slid onto the stool next to him, rest her head on his broad shoulder. "I don't know how you and Mom did it all these years. I'm pooped," she said with a yawn that turned into a giggle before downing her drink in one big gulp. "I'm gonna head up to bed. I've got a video conference at 9," she said and planted a kiss on his cheek as she got up. "Don't stay up too late. Love you Daddy."
 
“Hey, beautiful, I know we did good,” he said when she told him how they did. He knew they had done well. They had been slammed for nearly four hours straight. “I know how many had the specials, too. I made every single one of them. Haven’t I always told you people would go for some real portugee food?” He grinned at her, proud. He had been experimenting with recipes from Portugal, though nobody in his family had been there for generations. The rich sauces, pungent with wine and peppers, had been a big hit this season.

He put his arm around her when she came and sat by him, and held her, probably a bit too tight. It was just that, with Colette gone, Tony was all he had. Junior was up in Boston getting rich and ruining his marriage. Tony threw her drink back, like a practised drunk. The father in him wanted to tell her to take it easy, but he reminded himself she was all grown up. She knew her limits, so he teased. “Oh, you’re pooped? You’re young. When I was your age, I worked like this and I still had the energy to go out and chase girls!”

It wasn’t on purpose, but when she stood up to kiss his cheek, his hand came to rest on her ass, giving it a firm squeeze. Tony looked so much like her mother had when she was young, he sometimes forgot it was his daughter, and not his wife that he was talking to.

“Don’t go to sleep,” he said. He leered at her, and then his mind registered who he was talking to. And who he was groping. His grin melted into a look of utter dismay, and his hand flew back as if her ass had been a hot stove. “Tony, baby, I’m sorry, I…. You look just like her, standing there. I…. Just, please, forget it happened.”

He looked at her, mortified, and suddenly he remembered the night, the summer after she graduated High School. It was the only vacation he ever took her on, and in a supreme, though unintended irony, they, who lived their whole lives in a beach town, went to the beach. As if there was any real difference between the cape and the islands. They had stayed in a little motel, sharing a room, which had been a little awkward. Until the last night.

There had been a thunderstorm, and Tony had been scared. She had crawled into bed with him, snuggled back against him, spooning. Neither of them was entirely awake, but he had gotten hard as a rock. For a while they both lay there. He thought she was asleep, but maybe she was just pretending. Like he was. He was afraid to move. What if he woke her? What would she think of him? Finally, he rolled on his back, and eventually, he was able to sleep again.
 
“Don’t go to sleep,” he said. He leered at her, and then his mind registered who he was talking to. And who he was groping. His grin melted into a look of utter dismay, and his hand flew back as if her ass had been a hot stove. “Tony, baby, I’m sorry, I…. You look just like her, standing there. I…. Just, please, forget it happened.”


It wasn't the first time, there had been several awkward moments between Tony and her father since she'd started working at the restaurant full-time. Hugs that lasted a little too long. Misfired kisses that were more lips that cheek and made her blush. And every time he apologized, blamed it on her resemblance of his late wife. Her mother, but Tony knew that wasn't the case.

"It's okay," she said, and pressed her hand to his cheek. "I know you miss her." It was what she always said, mostly to stave off the guilt she saw in her father's face. "Finish your wine Daddy. Maybe we could catch the end of Bruins game," she added with a grin, her roundabout way of honoring his request for her not to go to sleep.

But still she left him, trotting off to the apartment upstairs. It was smaller than she remembered but more luxurious than it looked from the outside and that was all her mother. Once Tony and her brother moved out to start their own live, Colette decided that she and her husband deserved to splurge a little. The restaurant didn't allow for much travel so why not make the place you lived as comfortable as a 5-star hotel. There were plush carpets in the living room and granite counter tops in the kitchen. A comfy L-shaped microfiber sectional dominated the living room with a chaise on one end and double recliner on the other, situated before the fireplace with a television too big for the space mounted above it. They even knocked Junior's old bedroom wall down to expand the bathroom to accommodate a jacuzzi bathtub for two. Tony remembered being grossed out by that particular purchase and the comments her mother made after it was installed. "You're father and I love each other very, very much," she said with a far off look that only furthered her daughter's embarrassment.

Her own bedroom was left relatively intact, much to her brother's dismay, even after their parents explained that Tony's room was between two load bearing walls. It was bigger than his too, a dispute that had always been a soft spot for him growing up. Now Junior's room was their mother's space, chuck full of supplies for all manner of crafting. Scrap booking, sewing, knitting. She even made personalized greeting cards for the holidays. With her mother gone, the room remained untouched. The drafting table still cluttered with supplies for her latest project, a scrapbook for Junior's kids to help them cope with the divorce. Tony walked past the room everyday but couldn't bring herself to go inside. One day, she told herself, one day she would finish what her mother started.

Not tonight though. She was too tired to even be sad at this point as she kicked off her shoes at the door before heading into her bedroom to strip down before a long hot shower. All her mother's products still cluttered the shelves Daddy built to flank their new tub. Those too remained undisturbed, half empty jars of Colette's homemade bath products, though Tony would occasionally open one to get a whiff of her mother's scent. But not tonight. She jumped into the scolding hot water immediately, allowing it to wash over her tired muscles and achy back.

It was inevitable that thoughts of her father floated into her mind as she scrubbed the aroma of fried fish from her curvy body. And so too was her body's reaction. Naked, she couldn't hide the way her nipples hardened thinking of the way he looked at her when they were alone. Her body tingled when he touched her, fondled her. "Don't go to sleep," he said, his dark eyes full of unchecked lust and it sent a quiver to her core then as it did now. Slowly her hand slide down between her thigh to feel her folds, slick from the shower and arousal. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help the two fingers that began rotating around her tender pearl.

And it wasn't the first time. Frank Santos had been the star of his daughter's masturbatory fantasies since that trip they took almost a decade ago. They never talked about what happened, in the grand scheme of things it was probably nothing. Daddy probably didn't even notice his hard-on poking against her back half that night, but Tony did. She froze, unsure of what to do. Not wanting to embarrass him, she lay there, perfectly still against her father's throbbing erection. Eventually he rolled away, snoring, and Tony remembered being relieved. But only for a moment before the shock wore off and she realized the moisture developing between her thighs. When she finally fell asleep that night, her brain replayed the moment. Her climbing into his bed, pressing her back against his chest. In her dreams, things went further. He'd kissed her, a gentle pressing of his lips to the back of her neck, as his hands slipped down beneath the blankets to pull her closer. Then her panties were around her knees and her father was pressing his bare cock against her ass, all the while his hands gripped her tender breasts. Then his fingers were inside her, stroking her tight pussy as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. They fucked that night, in her dreams, and Tony woke up with shorts soaked through with her arousal. There was even a wet spot in the sheets, she was so turned on.

Tony never forgot that night, that dream, she couldn't. Her entire adult life she had been searching for that feeling, dating older men in the hopes they would soothe her desire for her father. She knew it was wrong, and of course it never worked. It was him she wanted, not some replacement, so Tony resigned herself to relive it when she was alone as she was now. On her knees, one hand braced against the wall with two fingers of the other buried knuckles deep in her snatch. She bit her lip to quiet her moans but as Tony approached climax, she lost control.

"Just like that Daddy...just like that," she muttered, her hips bucking, riding her fingers as she would his cock if her let her. "Harder Daddy...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum for you..."
 
Last edited:
He sat for a while in the restaurant, thinking things through. He'd asked Tony to help him find someone to replace Colette, but so far, there hadn't even been so much as an interview. He couldn't help hoping that she would stay longer, even if there were some awkward moments, like tonight. She was so sweet about it, though. How traumatic must it be to have your own father groping your ass?

The poor thing. He sighed and stood up. He couldn't keep doing this. If he sold the restaurant, he should make enough off of it to rent a place. He could find a job as a cook somewhere, and then he wouldn't have to worry about it. It wouldn't be the Sailfin, but he had to face the facts. Colette was gone, and if the only was to keep the place open was to force Tony to stay, that was unacceptable.

He dragged himself up the stairs, and heard the shower running. He went to the door, thinking he wanted to tell her now. He was exhausted, depressed, lonely. He leaned his head against the door.

"You're free," he muttered under his breath. "I know you didn't want your life to be like this...."

"Just like that Daddy...just like that," she said.

He stepped back, looking at the door. How had she heard him? She sounded strange, almost horny or something.

"Hon?" he whispered.

"Harder Daddy...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum for you..."

He stared at the door. His cock was standing up hard as a rock. For years he'd dreamed about fucking his daughter, ever since that night, but he'd always thought it was something wrong with him. He thought he was just a dirty old man, but she was there, saying those things.

He turned the handle on the door. Locked.

He looked down at his hand, and pulled away. She was still his daughter, he thought. Maybe she had a strange fantasy, but that didn't mean he could just walk in on her and force himself on her.

He went to his room, dropped his pants, and looked down at his cock. It was a nice size, he thought. Colette had never seemed disappointed. She had been a surprisingly dirty woman. She had encouraged him to try things he never would have dreamed of on his own. He held his cock in his fist. It had been decades since he'd jerked off, but it had been months since he'd cum.

"Tony," he whispered. He went into her room. Her things were scattered around. She was still living out of her suitcase, since she didn't want to sleep in the room that had become her mother's craft room, she was sleeping on the sofa in the living room. A pair of her panties were on hte floor. A tiny little thing that couldn't possibly cover much. He squeezed his cock. He brought them to his nose, inhaling gently.

The scent was so familiar. It was her, but far more intense. He stroked his cock.

Then he stopped. The shower wasn't running. When had it stopped? He turned to go back to his room.
 
With her orgasm achieved, Tony finished off her shower as quickly as possible. There was always a little bit of disgust after rubbing one out to her dad but that never stopped her. She couldn't, it didn't help that she hadn't had any in months which was difficult for a self-described "trysexual". She been with women, dabbled in voyeurism, and even done some group stuff, but there was no greater orgasm than the ones that came with Daddy on her mind. She caught a glimpse of herself in the fogged over mirror and shook her head.

"You're the worst, kid," she said, repeating words her brother used often in regard to her life choices. Tony let out a quiet giggle as she toweled off and slipped on her short terry cloth robe. She'd had it for years, one of the first things she bought with her own money in college. At $55, it was expensive to her back then now she only kept it for nostalgia's sake. There was a burn on the front from a joint that went awry. The belt went missing in a move from one dorm to another so she had to hold it closed. And she'd grown a couple inches so it barely covered her ass, but she dare not part with it.

Tony thought she heard footsteps as she stepped out of the bathroom, but the television wasn't on, meaning her father was probably still downstairs. Beating himself up over his latest misstep. She hated seeing him like that, but how could she tell him that she liked it, wanted it. Somethings were just better left unsaid.

With her towel tucked under one arm, Tony ran a wide-toothed comb through her short hair as she trudged down the long carpeted hallway to her bedroom. Her head was down, footsteps muffled by the thick carpets she didn't see her father slink out of her bedroom. She looked up and he was there, standing in front of her. She let out a little yelp and through up her hands reflexively, dropping the towel and the comb at her feet. And her robe fell up, revealing the dewy skin hidden beneath. But just for a moment. As soon as her brain registered the lack of threat Tony burst into giggles and subtly pulled her robe closed at her crotch.

"What the hell Daddy?! You scared the shit out of me," she shouted, her face flush as she scooped up her towel and comb. "Maybe whistle or something next time," she added with a grin as she stood, not realizing that one of her breasts had tumbled out of the confines of her loose robe. "Let me go throw on my PJs, then it's me, you, and the Bruins," she said grinning as she slipped past him to get to her bedroom. Once inside, Tony donned her tattered MassArt pullover hoodie that she'd made into a v-neck some years ago, a pair of tiny cotton shorts, and her lucky Bruins beanie before a pillow and the blanket off her bed. She made a quick stop at the fridge for a couple beers. Tony set them in the armrest cup holders before flopping down on one of the recliners. As she raised her feet, she fired up the boob tube and flipped to NESN just in time to see the final seconds of the game tick away.

"Well so much for that," she grumbled as she tipped back her beer. "And now I'm not sleepy anymore."
 
Frank couldn't believe it. She had walked out of the bathroom and nearly ran into him. He was standing there in his boxers, his cock standing up at full attention. She flashed him when she dropped everything, and he just stared. Her perfect, round tit stared at him. He still had her panties in his hand, but he hid it behind his back.

"Sorry, hon," he said. "I was looking for a ... um ... safety pin."

She slipped past him and left him standing there, heart pounding, his cock harder than ever. Had she not seen his cock tenting his shorts? Or was she just not saying anything about it? Had he really just heard her moaning, cumming for ... Daddy?

He slipped into the bathroom, shaking his head, still holding her skimpy panties. It was still full of steam and the smells of all Tony's girly soaps and things. He dropped the panties on the floor as if they were burning him. He got in the shower, made the water scalding hot. He washed the stink of the restaurant off. Then he turned off the hot water and stood under the icy shower for a few minutes He closed his eyes, leaning against the wall, forcing himself to breath slow. He thought about work. The nasty parts. Cleaning fish. Draining the fryers. Things he didn't have to do much anymore, now that he was the boss.

He wrapped a towel around his waist to go back to his room, put on a clean pair of sweatpants and a fresh t shirt, grabbed a beer from the fridge, and went out to the living room.

"What about the Bruins?" he said. He looked at Tony, her little shorts didn't cover much more than bikini bottoms, and the way she had cut her hoodie. It was like she wanted to show off her tits. He licked his lips, sitting beside her on the couch.

"Not sleepy?" he said. He put a fatherly arm around her shoulders. "You probably don't remember, but when you were really little, you went through a thing when you couldn't sleep. You'd come into the room and get into bed with me and mom and before long you'd be out like a light." He chuckled softly. "You don't know how many times you cockblocked me that year."
 
As Tony flipped through channels, waiting for her father to reemerge from the bathroom, she replayed their most recent awkward moment. She was certain he saw her...well...everything, as her robe slipped open and she thought she noticed his eyes widen a little as they drifted down her body. It all happened pretty fast but she thought she noticed a bulge in his boxers. And what was he doing on that end of the hall? He muttered something about a safety pin, but what for? And what was he hiding behind his back. Tony took a long tug off her beer and let out a long sigh, she was probably overthinking it.

Then Daddy was coming out of the bathroom. Wrapped in a towel, his hair still wet, slicked back against his head. There was a little gray in it now but it didn't make him any less attractive to his daughter. If anything it made things worse and years of working long hours in a hot kitchen, his body was nothing like an almost 60-year-old should be with his broad shoulders and corded arms. A warmth rose up from her core, as she watched him, and she crossed her legs tight to contain moisture developing between her thighs as he disappeared into his bedroom.

"What about the Bruins?" There was that look again and Tony bit her lip to keep from blushing as her father joined her on the sofa.

"Over," she said simply, not taking her eyes off the giant screen as she flipped the channels. In truth she was afraid to look at him, that he might notice the flush in her cheeks that spread down her chest. Tony folded her arms across her chest to hide spontaneously erect nipples. Well it wasn't exactly spontaneous, she knew exactly what had aroused her. It was her father's scent, spicy and sweet all at once and Tony tried her best not to breath too deep, but of course it didn't matter with him sitting so close. Then he was putting his arm around her and Tony put her head on his shoulder almost reflexively, his words barely registering until that last part.

"You don't know how many times you cockblocked me that year."

Tony rolled her eyes at that and gave her father a playful shot to the belly, which was as flat and hard as it'd always been. "Well you don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm not a little kid and there's a whole list of things I can do to tire myself out," she said with a giggle as she snuggled up against his chest, draped her arm over his middle. Tony knew it was wrong but she just wanted to be close to him. "Granted you might not like some of those things but hey, I'm a big girl now," she said with grin as she took up the remote again, her head rest on her father's chest as she flipped through the channels until she found something that made her sit up and burst out laughing. "Super Troopers...get the fuck outta here. I haven't seen this in forever. Remember you caught me and Junior watching this when he was supposed to be babysitting on one of your rare date nights. Mom was sooo pissed. Man, we drove her nuts with the meow game."
 
“I know you’re all grown up,” he said. “But you’d be surprised by what I might like.” but she had snuggled against him, resting her head against his chest, flipping through the channels. He put his arm around her, and felt like a teenager again. His hand was on her shoulder, but just a tiny shift and it would be on her breast. He took a deep breath and tried to listen to what she was saying. The meow game?

Then it came back to him. He chuckled. “Oh, bikers,” he said. “Yeah, I remember meow. I don’t know why it bothered her so much. I think it was just that she thought you were too young for it. I mean, there’s quite a bit of raunchy stuff, right?”

He leaned down to kiss her on the top of her head, and stopped, smelling her hair. Thinking about the glimpse she had given of her bare tit. He looked down at the cleavage she was showing, and felt himself starting to get turned on even more than he had been. His cock shifted against his leg stood up hard and proud, tenting his sweatpants. He froze. All she had to do was look down. Or lay down to rest her head in his lap.

He let out a soft groan as he imagined it, and hurriedly crossed his legs so it wasn’t quite so obvious. At the same time, as if it had a mind of its own, his hand slipped down to cover her breast. For a moment, he let it rest there. He thought about what he had heard in the bathroom.

“You’re not, er, seeing anyone these days, are you?” he asked her. It had been thirty-odd years since he’d dated anyone. He took a deep breath.
 
The question itself wasn't odd, dad's were supposed to ask about their kid's dating life. It was the way he asked, so nervous, like a interested friend and her heart thundered against her chest. Her father probably felt that to with his hand conspicuously on her breast, but she doubted he noticed with her body buried beneath the frumpy hoodie.

"Well there was that guy Ben...remember...I think I told Mom about him. Anyway, he turned out to be a total jerk," she said with a groan and shifted around to look up at her father's face. The way she moved forced his arm to rest across her chest, just beneath her breast with her head rest on his slightly round belly. Tony smiled a little as their eyes met, color rising in her face. "I guess I should have known better when he told me how many times he'd been divorced, but none of that matters now anyway. I'm not even thinking about dating," she added with a shrug. "And don't get all "dad" on me. I'm not putting anything on hold to be here with you. You've always been there for me Daddy...remember you signed me up for that sleep-away camp at RISD. Mom was so pissed because I was supposed to work at the restaurant that summer...and it was so fucking expensive. You guys argued about it for days. I remember crying at night, thinking you guys were going to get divorced because of me but Junior told me I was being stupid...that you guys loved each other too much. I told you I didn't want to go and you told me not to be silly. 'People are going to be telling you what you can and can't do all your life Tony but you can't let that stop you, even if it's Mom,' you told me. Wiped my tears, kissed my forehead, and promised you'd always have my back, no matter what. And you never let me down Daddy, not once, so let me have your back for a change," she said with a smile and leaned up to kiss his cheek before she wrapped her arms around his neck, unintentionally sliding into his lap.

But only for a moment before her breathe caught, eyes went wide as soon as she made contact with something rigid beneath her thighs. The remote was on the couch so it could only be one thing and Tony slowly slid out of her father's lap. But she held his gaze, not wanting him to be embarrassed, as she stood up and grabbed their empty bottles.

"You um...want another...I could really use another," she said, already heading into the kitchen. "Maybe a joint too," she mumbled under her breath as she dropped the bottles into the recycling bin.
 
He frowned, trying to remember what she was talking about.

"Oh," he said after a few moments, chuckling as he remembered. "You thought we were going to split up over that? Baby, your mom was way too Catholic. She might have wanted to slit my throat a few times, but I can promise you she never once thought about divorce."

"I know you have my back, baby, and you know I love you. I would still love you just as much if you were back ... in ... uh...." She had slid into his lap, and her ass was pressing down hard on his cock. He squeezed her tight, torn between his lust and the disgust he felt for himself. How could he be getting turned on by his own daughter? "Boston."

She looked in his eyes, and she didn't look horrified. Not as much as she should. He let go, his mouth opened. She slid off his lap, not looking away.

"You um...want another...I could really use another," she said, already heading into the kitchen. "Maybe a joint too."

He watched her ass as she walked into the kitchen, and then he stood up. He went into his bedroom and slid his arm under the mattress. There was a small, silver cigarette case with a few tightly rolled joints in it. He rarely smoked, but Sandy brought him a joint every now and then. He never asked where she got it, but it was potent stuff.

He walked into the kitchen and turned on one of the burners on the stove, then leaned down to light the joint.

"Come on, grab those beers," he said. "Your mom never let anyone smoke it the house. No reason to start now." He went out the back door, onto the wooden porch overlooking the empty parking lot.
 
Tony smelled the weed before her father even lit the joint, and she spun around shocked to see him leaning over the lit stove. She couldn't believe her heard her, couldn't believe he ever did more than drink, let alone having a supply in the house. Daddy was right, her mother was super Catholic and, to her, anything more than strong whiskey was out of the question. Her mother told stories about how cool Daddy thought he was back in the day but those stories never included any recreational drug use and she found herself giggling nervously at the thought of smoking up with dear old dad.

"Come on, grab those beers," he said. "Your mom never let anyone smoke it the house. No reason to start now."

"I should probably put on some pants then," she said before jogging off to her bedroom and pulling on the first thing she got her hands on. A pair of snug yoga pants that sat low on her hips. Tony slipped on her bootie slippers then went out to grab the beers before joining her father on the back porch.

She didn't say anything as she sat down beside him on the deck chair built for two. Tony did snag the joint from between his fingers and took a long slow pull. She leaned her head back to let out a few smoke rings before allowing a cloud to form above her head.

"You never cease to amaze me Daddy," she said with a grin, before taking another quick hit and passing it back to him. "Here I thought I was keeping some big secret sneaking out here in the middle of the night when I should have been inviting you to join me," she added with a sluggish giggle. Between the booze and the couple tokes, Tony was already feeling good. She leaned to put her head on her father's shoulder and let out a sigh as she looked out over the empty lot and the town beyond. "Never thought I'd say this but I missed being here," she said absently and slipped her hand into his. "I missed you."
 
“Yeah, I usually smoke in the morning,” he said. “It’s the only thing that keeps me from losing it at work. I never did when, you know, your mom was here, but now, it helps. It’s probably the reason I can’t figure out her side of the job.” He gave a soft chuckle, and took the joint back from her, taking another puff. He knew it wasn’t the weed that made the business side of things difficult. The whole time he had been married, he hadn’t smoked, and it had still been beyond him. Even cashing out the register at the end of the night, those few occasions when Colette was sick or just took a day off, was enough to put a strain on him.

“I missed you, too baby,” he whispered in her ear, his voice a croak as he held in a lung full of smoke. Then he turned his head let it out without blowing a cloud of smoke into her hair. He slipped his arms around her waist, and pulled her back against him like a lover. Her soft ass pressing back against his lap felt so good. He was too stoned to notice that he was getting hard again. It just felt good holding her. He squeezed her tight.

“I don’t know how the hell I would have made it these past few months without you,” he murmured into her neck, smelling her. She had used one of Mom’s soaps, the one she used when she was in the mood. “I never thought anyone could fill your Mom’s shoes, but you’re doing a fantastic job.” He kissed her neck softly and closed his eyes. “It’s just so hard at night.”
 
Tony didn't fight when her father wrapped her in his strong arms. How could she? There was no place she'd rather be and her breathe caught as he squeezed her against his chest. His breath on her neck rose goosebumps all over her body and Tony let out a heavy sigh.

“I don’t know how the hell I would have made it these past few months without you,” he murmured into her neck, smelling her. She had used one of Mom’s soaps, the one she used when she was in the mood. “I never thought anyone could fill your Mom’s shoes, but you’re doing a fantastic job.” He kissed her neck softly and closed his eyes. “It’s just so hard at night.”

"That's nice Daddy but I don't want to fill her shoes," she said, turning her face up to look at him. Her hands went up to cup his face and a small smile made it's way to her lips. "I don't think I could if I tried but that doesn't mean I don't want to be here for you...even at night," she said quietly, her eyes cast down at the last. Tony knew it was wrong to even imply, especially with the tent developing in her father's lap at the moment, but she couldn't stop her loose tongue.

"It's hard for me to sleep alone too," she said, finally meeting his eyes again as her tongue slid slowly along her bottom lip. "Since I moved out of the dorms sophomore year. It just more comforting to have a warm body to snuggle up against instead of cold sheets. If I'm having trouble after a few years, I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you losing the love of your life...I feel like shit even complaining. I guess...I don't know...I understand that's all...and I can't take her place. I won't, but I can help," she said, holding his gaze as she ran her hand down his arm and slid his hand down to rest low on her hip. "I just want to be there for you Daddy...like you've always been for me. Whatever you need, all you have to do is ask...I'll take care of you," she said finally and pressed her head to his chest.

Her stomach did flip-flops, unsure of how he might digest her coded language. Tony chose her words carefully, in case those awkward moments were just that. But, she knew, deep down, that her father wanted her but he was too good a Dad to just come out and say it. He could take her words at face value you and they'd continue to tip toe around each other, or he could accept the deeper invitation his daughter extended. The choice was his and Tony was prepared to accept his decision either way
 
Frank clenched his teeth when she pulled away from his embrace, but she cupped his face, and she spoke to him. It was hard to puzzle out what she was saying.

"...Even at night." Did she mean she just wanted to be there for him to talk to at night? Or did she mean something else? And why the little glance down? He looked down, saw his cock tenting his sweatpants again and blushed. He was going to have to find some way to do something about that.

When he looked up, she was licking her lips. It definitely did something for his cock, but not what he had in mind. It stood even stiffer. Then she was talking about warm bodies in bed. He frowned. Was she trying to turn him on? Was she trying to confuse him? What did she mean, she wanted to be there for him? What did she mean, she wanted to take care of him?

He shook his head. Was he out of his mind? Or was she offering to ... take care of him? He stared at her, trying to understand.

"Baby... I... I don't know... Do you...." He stammered. Then he looked down. He saw his cock straining against his sweats. How many times had he gotten hard looking at her. How many times had he touched her like a lover instead of a father? She never said anything about it. She didn't suggest that he do anything about it. She had just been looking at it, for fuck's sake, and then she was saying she wanted to take care of him. He looked down again, and then he put the joint between his lips. He took a big hit.

"I guess you and your boyfriends... you know... you're not an innocent little girl anymore," he said. He took the joint from his lips and stubbed it out on the porch railing. "Shit. You probably... do stuff. Stuff that would shock me."

He blew the smoke out, took her hand, and led her back into the kitchen. He turned the lights out and slid his sweatpants down. Just enough that his cock popped free. It stood up against his belly, throbbing, steel-hard, aching with need.

"Baby," he said. "You want to take care of me?" He reached out and put his hand on the back of her neck, and gave a gentle pull down. He wasn't forcing her, just showing her what he wanted.
 
Tony couldn't believe her ears, he was actually going for it. She wanted to pinch herself just to be sure this wasn't another of her graphic dreams. Everything seemed to slow down the moment he took her hand and it was as if Tony watched from outside her body as her father led her back inside.

Every sound seemed amplified. The slap of the screen door against the door frame. The shuffle of her slippers against the hardwood. And his voice. It was like her father spoke into a megaphone the way his voice reverberated around her head.

"Baby," he said. "You want to take care of me?" He reached out and put his hand on the back of her neck, and gave a gentle pull down. He wasn't forcing her, just showing her what he wanted.

She was speechless, but not frozen. Tony immediately reached down to grip his cock as she kneel down before her father. Her heart pounded against, stomach fluttered, as she took it in her hand and slowly began to stroke him. It was bigger than she imagined, heavy and rock solid in her grip. Her finger's barely touched it was so thick and she moaned softly as she lean forward to touch the tip to her tongue. Tony shift her eyes up at him, hoping this wasn't a dream. Praying he didn't change his mind before she got a taste of him.

"I'll do anything for you Daddy," Tony mumbled, her lips brushing against his tips as she held his gaze. "I just want you to be happy," she moaned just before she took the plunge.

Tony opened her mouth wide, fully engulfing her father's thick shaft until her lips were pressed against his base. One hand gripped the back of his thigh while the other fondled his heavy balls. She felt herself gag a little as her father slipped into her throat but she didn't back away, instead she swallowed, took a moment to relax herself before she began to bobbing up and down on Daddy's cock. Excited to finally taste him, Tony didn't waste time being shy. She wanted to show her father exactly what she was capable of, so every stroke was long and deep. Spit ran down her chin and her eyes watered but that didn't stop her wanton moans and squeals. So turned on, she didn't need to touch herself to know that her pussy was soaking wet as her ass waved back and forth. As far as Tony was concerned, this wasn't about her anyway. She'd already gotten herself off once tonight. Now it was Daddy's turn.
 
Frank felt physically sick as he watched his daughter's mouth open wide with shock. What kind of monster tries to make his own daughter suck his cock? He leaned back, away from the outburst that he knew must be coming, but then he felt her hand go around his cock. He gasped. He watched as Tony sank to her knees at his feet. She was stroking him, and she actually licked the tip of his cock.

He moaned. He felt ashamed, like he should look away, but before he did, her eyes turned up, caught him looking. She didn't look angry, or disgusted, or upset. She looked... horny.


"I'll do anything for you Daddy," she mumbled, her lips brushing against his tips as she held his gaze. Frank felt his balls tightening, and a thick drop of creamy white precum welled out of the tip and onto her lip. "I just want you to be happy."

"Oh, baby, I love you," he whispered. It sounded so wrong, but it didn't seem to bother her. She slid his cock into her mouth without hesitation. She cupped his balls, so swollen and sensitive that just a touch made him whimper. She didn't just suck the head and the top of the shaft, though. She pushed him into her mouth until he could feel the back of her throat closing around the head. He heard her gag, but she didn't stop. She even held his thigh so he couldn't pull back. She took even more, the tight grip of her throat crushing the head, and then her lips were pressed against the base, her nose buried in his thick pubes, her chin nestled between his balls.

"Oh my God," he gasped. His own daughter was deep-throating him like a pro. For a distracted moment he wondered where in the hell she'd learned to do that, but only for s moment. She began to pump him, in and out, throating his cock with each stroke. He groaned, clenching his teeth. It had been months since he'd had any release, and what she was doing felt so good, he didn't think he'd be able to hold back.

"Oh, shit, Tony, I'm gonna... gonna cum...." he panted, staring down as his own baby girl swallowed his cock. He clenched his fists, desperately holding on, and he shook his head in confusion. For Colette, sucking cock had been strictly foreplay. In her mind, for Frank to cum anywhere but in her pussy would have been sinful. He knew some girls swallowed, or took it in the face, but he had never experienced it. He had never thought he would, until this moment, where he found himself asking if it was a bigger sin to cum in his daughter's mouth or her pussy?

Then it was too late. His body froze, his balls tightened, and he felt his cock starting to pump. The first hot spurt exploded from the tip as he finally let go after months of holding back.
 
"Oh, shit, Tony, I'm gonna... gonna cum...." he panted, staring down as his own baby girl swallowed his cock.

"Mmmmmhmmmm," she groaned as she moved her hand from his balls to grip the back of his thighs. Tony felt triumphant that she could make her father lose control so quickly and she held him tight, her eyes focus on his so he understood that she wanted this as much as he did.

She guessed he understood because in an instant his cock swelled in her throat, shutting off her ability to breath for a moment before she felt the first blast of his load. It slid immediately down her throat, spreading warmth as it made it's way into her belly. She let out a whimper, disappointed that she didn't get to enjoy that first taste, so she pulled off. With his head trapped between her lips, Tony tongued his cumslit until the next blast came and she allowed it to wash over her tongue with a moan. Her eyes rolled back as Daddy filled her mouth with his seed. It was so much that the last of it dribbled out the corners of her mouth before he was down. She could believe how good he tasted. Rich like butter. An odd combination of bitter, savory, and sweet all at once, and Tony savored it, rolled it around her mouth a few moments before she swallowed.

"Was that okay Daddy," she said as she wiped her mouth as she stood. Given the amount of cum she'd just swallowed, Tony was certain he enjoyed it. Her concern wasn't physical but emotion. The last thing she wanted was for him to feel guilty, as if he'd taken advantage of her, when it was her idea in the first place. She hoped her next words would erase the thought from his mind. "I'm glad you let me do that for you," she said with an almost bashful grin, tucked his spent cock back into his sweatpants. "I've been dreaming of blowing you since that vacation...and other things," she said, the last with a little giggle as she strutted off to flop down on the couch. "It's like you said, the things I can do might shock you."
 
Frank just stood frozen, staring at Tony as she swallowed his cum. At first, when she pulled back, he thought she didn't want it in her mouth. He started to pull away, but she stopped him. She held the head in her mouth and kept sucking until he was through. It seemed like forever. He finally felt the tension of months of yearning break, and he actually staggered back until he hit one the recliner. Then he sat down hard. The whole building shook, and he laughed. His cock was still half hard, but Tony had tucked it back in his sweats.

She was still kneeling, still looking at him with her big eyes. There was no anger in her eyes, no reproach. It was as if she had wanted it. He chuckled nervously.

"Was that okay Daddy," she said as she wiped her mouth and stood.

"Are you shitting me?" he said. "That was amazing."

"I'm glad you let me do that for you," she said with an almost bashful grin. "I've been dreaming of blowing you since that vacation...and other things," she said, the last with a little giggle as she strutted off to flop down on the couch. "It's like you said, the things I can do might shock you."

He stared at her. Since the vacation? She'd been dreaming of blowing him?? He let out a sigh. It was too much to grasp. She actually said she was glad he let her do that... like, he had been doing her a favor.

"Jesus, Tony," he said, shaking his head, and then he started laughing. "Jesus. You know there's still a part of me that wants to protect my baby girl from... from that. But... I guess... you like it? You like sucking your daddy's cock?"

He yawned, then. The weed and the beer and the long day took a toll, and cumming took away the tension that had been keeping him up. He stood up, slowly, swaying.

"I'm done," he said. "I'm going to bed. When you're ready for bed, you come in, sleep with me."
 
"Jesus, Tony," he said, shaking his head, and then he started laughing. "Jesus. You know there's still a part of me that wants to protect my baby girl from... from that. But... I guess... you like it? You like sucking your daddy's cock?"

Tony smiled at the sound of his laughter. All concern for his state of mind left with his words. "I did," she said with a grin, her hand unconsciously slipping between her thighs as she looked at him. "I do...I mean...as long as you liked it...I mean I know you liked it but...you know what I mean,"she said with a giggle, all of a sudden nervous. Like she wasn't talking to her father anymore, but a possible suitor.

And the giggling continued when her father stood on shaky legs. "I'm done," he said, and Tony thought the worst. A frown came to her lips before Daddy could finish. "I'm going to bed. When you're ready for bed, you come in, sleep with me."

All she could do was nod as her pout spread into a grin. As soon as her father was gone, Tony slipped outside to finish the joint she'd shared with Daddy. Her mind raced, heart still thundered as she realized the gravity of what transpired between her and her father. She should have been mortified. Disgusted. Guilt ridden. Tony felt none of those, and she didn't think that was a bad thing. Sure the rest of the world might, but she didn't plan on going around broadcasting the fact that she was fucking her father. What happened between them would stay between them, in less of course Daddy had other plans. By the time the joint went out Tony made a decision, his limits would be hers. She could never tell him no, no matter the request.

Once inside, Tony went about turning off lights and locking up as she usually did before joining her father. She stripped down immediately and slipped into bed before her rational mind could convince her otherwise. A blowjob in the living room was one thing, taking up her mother's side of the bed was another. There was no turning back now,

"Good night Daddy," she whispered and planted a kiss on his cheek as she snuggled up close.
 
Frank was asleep in seconds after his head hit the pillow. He slept hard, without dreaming, and when Tony slid into bed with him, he rolled over, draping an arm possessively around her, and kept sleeping. When he woke, his first thought was that it was Colette. He smiled to himself. An instant later, he pulled back. Colette was dead. The woman in his bed was Tony. He rolled onto his back, and saw his cock standing up, just like that long ago vacation. He sighed, and then he remembered.

Christ. He had been stoned and drunk, but not so much that he didn't remember exactly what had happened. He had made... no, more like he had let his daughter give him a blowjob. It had been amazing. He stared at the ceiling, feeling his cock throbbing with desire just from the memory. He tried to tell himself it was wrong, but it had felt so good. And she had said things.

"I'm glad you let me do that for you,"
"I've been dreaming of blowing you since that vacation...and other things,"
"Harder Daddy...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum for you..."
"I just want you to be happy,"
"I'll do anything for you Daddy."


He turned back on his side, looking at her as she slept. He glanced at his watch and grimaced. It was still dark out, but the first delivery would be there in a half an hour. He knew he should get up, take a shower, go down and make coffee. Luis, the fish guy, always stopped for coffee and to talk about the Bruins, or the Sox, or the Celtics, depending on the season. He looked at the angelic face sleeping soundly. He slowly pulled the covers back.

Naked. His own daughter was sleeping naked beside him. His hand covered her pussy, gently pressing against it. His fingers delicately opened her lips, and brushed feather light against her clit. Just a quickie, he thought.
 
Ton stirred as her father shifted in bed beside her, but she didn't wake up. He always woke up before the sun rose an she was certain she had a few more hours before she had to start her day.

Then she felt the sheets slide back, nipples hardened instantly with the chill predawn air. A hand came down to cup her sex and Tony allowed her legs to fall open. "Did you...sleep well Daddy," she whispered, her voice gruff from sleep and all the abuse her throat took the night before.

With that, she finally open her eyes. A tired grin made it's way to her face as she looked up at her father. Her hand went up to cup his face as she shift her eyes to the window and sat up. Tony put her other hand over his where it rest between her thighs and let out a little chuckle. "Just browsing Daddy or did you need me to take care of that," she asked as she slipped her hand into his lap.

Tony let out a quiet moan as she wrapped her hand around his shaft as she looked into his eyes. "I'm just as ready as you are," she said with a giggle, pushing his hand against her already slick pussy as she stroked his hard-on. "But it's okay if you're not ready...I could just blow you again."
 
He kissed her softly on the mouth, groaning as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Any doubt he had was gone. Maybe he had taken advantage of her last night, but it hadn't felt that way, and now, Christ, the first thing she did when she opened her eyes was reach for his dick. He broke the kiss, looking down at her, smiling. His fingers slid into her dripping pussy. She was ready. He was in heaven.

Then she offered to blow him again. He froze for a second, thinking. It had been so good, and if he let her suck him off, he wouldn't have fucked his daughter. Yet. He frowned, thinking, and then he shook his head. Until he did it, he would always wonder. He's been thinking about it for ten years already, and now things were happening. He wouldn't be able to think about anything else but fucking her until he did it.

"It was so good, baby," he said. "I would love to have you blow me again, but..." he shook his head. "I need to feel you." He rose up on his knees and pulled her leg around him.

"Luis'll be here in half an hour," he whispered, lowering himself down on her, propping his body up with one arm. "Good thing you're ready. I just have time for a quickie." He held the base of his cock, guiding the tip against her slit. He looked in her eyes, searching for any sign of doubt.
 
Tony grinned as her father moved to lay between her spread thighs. She saw the anticipation in his eyes, heard the excitement in his voice. It's finally happening, she thought as he lined himself up, running his tip along her slit.

"When I said anything Daddy I meant it," she whispered back as she placed her hand over where his lay at his base. Tony pulled her legs back and scooted down a little, all the while moving his cock back and forth in search of his opening. "I'm not going anywhere," she moaned, impaling herself on his shaft then mover her hands to his broad back. "We can make time for slow and gentle later," she added with a grin as she crossed her ankles behind his back to pull her hips up off the bed. Tony let out a gasp as she began rocking her hips, loving the way her father's thick cock stretched her tight pussy. "Give it to me Daddy...take me hard and fast...I'm all yours Daddy...I'll take it anyway you want to give it..."
 
Frank sank into his daughter, her tight pussy gripping him, and she began to move. She wrapped her legs around him, and began to rock. It felt like heaven, and he held still for a moment, buried deep, letting Tony writhe under him. He smiled, imaging what she could do if she were riding him, but that wasn't what was happening. He was on her, basic missionary position, and he was going to fuck her. Hard and fast, just like she asked.

He pulled his cock out until just the tip stayed in her, and then slammed it home. He knew missionary was supposed to be dull, but it let him watch her face. It let him see that there was no cause for regret because of her feelings. His hips pumped, his cock stroked into her, fast and hard, their bodies clapping together. He settled his weight onto his elbows, holding her close, pressing her down, thrusting in, harder and harder.
 
Back
Top