A Teacher's Lesson (Closed)

L

Little_Red_Rose

011trish.jpg

Name: Nicole Taylor
Height: 5'7
Cup size: DD

~~​

I had to admit, the catcalls and whistles weren't exactly my thing, but what did I expect? The swimsuit that I had picked wasn't exactly modest, not that I wanted it to be anyway. I was just 28 years old; what was I going to do? Dress in a grandma bathing suit? Besides, I was a fitness model for about a year before becoming a teacher and I'd be damned to let all that training go to waste for nothing.

What did make me uncomfortable, was the fact that I was here at the beach with my students. My students - I'm not exactly sure that it's the right term to use.

You see, I was a replacement, so to speak. Elizabeth Mayne was the English teacher for Senior year students here at Western High School, though due to an accident she couldn't possibly be available. So they were in a bit of a rush to find someone to replace her, when the administration came across my old application.

Anyway, I was considered the youngest teacher and the most 'fun' teacher by many of the students here, and despite being here for only about seven months, I was constantly surrounded by students. Many of my peers got jealous, I think - I got the cold shoulder from them, more often than not. It's not like I cared or anything; I'd probably be let go after Mrs. Mayne gets well.

I eventually snapped out of my thoughts and lied down on a towel, letting the sun sink in. I think after dealing with rent payments and the like, that I needed to simply relax.

Lance smiled. This was the way field trip ever. When he had taken creative
Writing, he had done it for the easy A, now, his motivation was T and A. Ms. Taylor to be precise. And as he looked over he saw her heading out of the waves and walking to her towel. He couldn't help it, he whistled at the sight of her

Lance Morgan was a wide 6'2, heavily muscled and well trained. He was cut from the same cloth his father was. Classic football stock, and football was what he played. His dad had him in a gym as soon as he had started to grow, being taller and stronger then all the other boys, and staying that way with his fathers insistent training. Of course it was his father who had driven him to this shape, and despite his dad being an asshole. He was glad for it. He also had his dads chiselled chin, blond hair and cool blue eyes

Lance watched Ms Taylor laying back in her tiny bikini and made up his mind. This trip, he was gonna have her. Tonight, at the hotel. Regardless

Lance strode over to where her full amazingly well rounded if her layed out in the sun

"Hey Ms Taylor. Once we are done with the afternoons workshop I was wondering if you could give me some pointers" he asked, stanindin in the sun, so she couldn't look at him without being blinded by te sun, and he could stand there and stare at the water glistening on her full bronze breasts, stretching the small bikini taught over her chest

"Hey Ms Taylor. Once we are done with the afternoons workshop I was wondering if you could give me some pointers"

"Hm?"

I turned my head to see a student of mine...Lance, I believe. I sat up immediately, trying not to get blinded by the sun. "Oh, hi Lance." I said, covering the top of my eyes. "Pointers? You really should take a break Lance. Have fun; you're not in class at the moment." I added with a chuckle.

He smiled down at her

"I know in not. But let's be honest, I am probably your worst student. And I figured sense there are so few of us on the field trip, I could get some real one on one time" he told her with a smile as she sat up. He loved the way her chest swelled together as she leaned up

"I just want to make the most out of this time we have. I mean we have this weekend, then it's back to the usual" he told he with a grin

"Awh, I'm sure that you're just being hard on yourself Lance." I said with a chuckle, the light blinding me somewhat. "Unfortunately though, I hardly have my lesson plans on me right now. With what do you need any help with?" I then asked, smiling as I moved along and patted the empty spot on my towel. It seemed that maybe he just wanted some company.

He smiled down at her, taking the invitation to sit down

"I always feel like I am not even close to the other kids in the class when we tea out work aloud. I feel like I am writin like a fifth grader" he told her as he leaned back on his hads, the muscles
In his arms flexing as they supported his weight. The muscles if his stomach and chest stood out glistening in the light, with a shimmer if sweat and sea water

"I guess I just need to figure out why my writing feels so basic" he told her. Smiling at how well he was painting he picture of an inept writer

I smiled as he sat down, though noting how muscular he seemed right now. I wondered, obviously, how someone his age could be so fit? Must have started at a young age and stuck through some plan. That's some dedication, I had to admit.

"I guess I just need to figure out why my writing feels so basic"

"Don't worry about it Lance." I said with a reassuring smile and with a hand on his shoulder "It's not that bad. I mean, I would know, right?"

He knew that the first act was going well, physical contact. Her hand rested lightly on his shoulder

"Yeah I guess you would. So am I getting an A?" He asked with a smile as his eyes slid up and down her perfect bronze thighs, noting how they came together at the small bikini bottoms. He couldn't wait to have those thighs parted around him

" We'll I'm sure to get a football scholarship to UCLA, but I don't want to be a dumb jock" he told her with a smile as he turned his head to hers

"So can I come by your room later tonight?" He asked as some of the other kids began gathering there stuff for the small writers conference they were attending

"Yeah I guess you would. So am I getting an A?"

I laughed and replied "Let's not get carried away. No one gets an A in my class."
Of course, I was just teasing him. He must have known that, judging from my tone. As he said in a defeated tone that he didn't want to be just some dumb jock, I replied with a smile "Don't worry about it."

"So can I come by your room later tonight?"

"Sure, why not?" I then added, as to comfort him.

Lance smiled as she agreed, " great. I think it's time to head back. We have that visua writing lecture at the hotel. Then I guess it's dinner and bed" he reminded er as he looked over at her, letting his eyes slide over her full firm tts in the tiny bikini top

"I can wait to see you later " he said as he stood up, then he turned back to her

"What room are you in. I know this conference has a different schedule for the teachers. What time is a goo one to come buy?" He asked a she offers her a hand to help her up

I took his hand, getting up -

"What room are you in. I know this conference has a different schedule for the teachers. What time is a goo one to come buy?"

"Oh, room A342." I said, though quickly realized he meant the conference. Dusting myself, I continued "Wait, sorry!" I said with a chuckle "You meant the conference room right? Well, I'm not even sure that I'm going. I'd be in such a rush, that I'd probably go dressed like this."

He smiled as he gave him his room number

"Go like that?" He said with a grin, "I don't think there would e a guy in their focusing on their writing if you went like that" he told her with a smile as he pulled her up. He gave her hand a strong tug and she shot to her feet to quickly. Lance caught her, feeling the damp heat I er top, and the soft swell of her breasts pressed against him as his arm slipped around her waist

"Sorry. Sometimes I forget my own strength. You really should change though if your going. Come I will walk you back to your room" he told her as he smiled down into her gorgeous ees. Letting his arm drop from her waist as he did so

He had to bite his lip to keep from grabbing at her delicious ass when she bent down toget her things. The tiny bikini made her delicious plump ass all that he could focus on

Then the two headed away from the beach to the hotel

"Sorry. Sometimes I forget my own strength. You really should change though if your going. Come I will walk you back to your room"

I laughed and replied "No no, it's okay. I'm sure that a lot of ladies love that." commenting on his physique. Of course, I was one of the many women out there who do love a strong man, but obviously I wasn't going to tell that to a student of mine.

We made our way back to the hotel, and with my purse in hand I opened it up as we got to my room on the third floor. Luckily he stayed with me, because I had a sudden stroke of bad luck.

"Oh my god... I think that I might have replaced my card."
I said, panicking a tad as I searched my bag over and over.

The walk back to her room didn't take long, by lance made sure to hold the door for her when he could, taking the time to admire her delicious ass in the thing bikini. His mind wondering at what exactly made her think she hours wear things like that around her students

When they got to her room she fumbled in her purse for a moment, before looking up at him slightly chagrined.

"We'll why don't we skip the conference? Let's go down to the beach and take a walk. You can tell me about how to improve my writing, and I can tell you all about what an amazing teacher you are" he told her with a smile

"We can leave your things in my room. In just at the other end of te hall" he told her, then without waiting for a reply he turned around and headed to his room

Ten minutes later they were back on the sand. His teacher jiggling delightfully in her tiny bikini, and Lances thick cut frame flexing and stretching with every stride. The sun was sitting low in the horizon as they began to near what appeared to be a bar atthe back of a club, spilling into the beach with a bonfire. People were dancing in the sand, thrumming music filled the air

"Let's get a drink" he said as he took her had and lea her up to the bar. He bought a round of tequila for both if them, using his fake ID before she could say anything. They both knew he looked well over 21

"Well, okay. Though I should probably go later to tell them that I lost my card."

Soon enough, we were out of the hotel again (after leaving my purse in his room), talking along the beach. It wasn't that bad, and surprisingly enough I felt as if we could have fun, despite me hanging around with a student. I did, however, notice him checking me out a few times. I was a bit ashamed to have actually sought out his attention a few times; adding just a bit more sway to my hips when he was watching. It was nothing serious though.

"Let's get a drink"

"Are you sure?" I asked, knowing that the drinking age was 21 here. Still, I couldn't stop him and before I knew it, he came over with some tequila with him.

"Thanks" I responded with a smile "Too bad we're missing that conference though."

Of course, I was joking. I knew that neither one of us actually looked forward to that.

He laughed at her joke, then quickly tossed back his drink. The chatted briefly as they surveyed the crowd. Soon though Lance was itching for a little more of Ma Taylor

"Come on let's dance" he said as he got up from the seat at he bar. He grabbed her hand an pulled her out into the sand by the bonfire. He turned and pulled her to him, his body beginning to sway and dip, his hads onher hips, holding her close

His eyes dipped down to watch her incredible chest sway and jiggle as she moved

"Your a good dancer. And I bet you would make a great exotic dancer. With a body like yours, you might just be in the wrong line of work" he told her with a wink as he pulled her close

"Your a good dancer. And I bet you would make a great exotic dancer. With a body like yours, you might just be in the wrong line of work"

I nearly blushed at his comment, especially feeling how close he was pulling me to him. Our hips were practically touching now, what with us both dancing to the rhythm. I didn't object to his hands, which were holding me by the hips and in fact, I thanked him for the compliment. "Thanks, it's nice to hear that." I replied, winking back at him.

He smiled back at her

"My pleasure" he told her and as he did he let one hand slip from her hip, down around to her ass. He pulled her even closer as he did, his thigh sliding between hers. He squeezed the full plump cheek of her ass smiling at the firm silky feel of her. The thing giving him nothing but a handful of flesh

"I'm sure you get compliments all the time" he said ignoring the look of shock that past over her face as he ground into her with a fervor, his strong hand squeezing her delicious ass as his hips dipped with hers and he ground against her in the dancing light of the bonfire

Back