mother daughter lesbian encounter

G

Guest

Guest
i think this idea would be really hot. and 18 yr old is upset over losing her boyfriend and mother consoles her. a comforting hug leads to a deep kiss, and eventuall the full lesbian experience. the mother dfoing orasl on the daughter in the room she grew up in, or possibly the kitchen
 
wow! if someone ever went through with idea, i bet it would be awesome. This idea now tops my favorites list.
 
PLEASE someone write this story! IT is just begging to become an alltime great. THis stopry would go down in the annals of erotic literature history. Great plot
 
who are u doc? You are my new best friend. I hope someone writes this story, because it would be nice! Just reading your short description gave me chills!
 
this idea is so taboo, and so exciting! the only way it could be better is if the boyfriend comes over to apologize to the daughter and walks in on the, He then joins trhe party.
 
I have one already written, involving a girl and her young aunt. Hey, the aunt's sister, is the girl's mother! Thanks dirkdiggler - I like the idea! You may have noticed, the girl/girl topic is my absolute favorite.
I got close in "My First Lover, Mother, Daughter", but never got the daughter and the mother together. A little too kinky - but, hey, I like kinky! I'll work on it!
I have one almost ready to submit - twin sister incest, whose mother and aunt, are also twins, involved in incest too. A close knit, loving family, so to speak!
 
Right now i'm writing a story about a guy meeting his black grilfriend's mother for the first time. She will only give her blessing to their relationship if he shows her (the mother) he can satisfy her daughter sexually. A nasty, depraved sexual evening follows. The follow up to this story will include the daughter and will be even nastier. Will take some time though before it's finished.
Please share with me your ideas of things they do with each other.
However nothing non-consentual!
 
Thanks dirkdigger, for the idea! Didn't use the plot you called for, but have a mother /daughter lesbian story posted,
called Dangerous Erotic Cruise. You'll have the Mother/Daughter lesbian story, complete with an aunt - thrown in for good measure. No extra charge! M/D a first for me.
Surprise, it's got an actual story line in it. Action, suspense, attempted murder, drugs, lust, pirates, what more could you want?
Oh yes! I forgot, it's got SEX too.
I hope you like it. Mine don't usually have any men in them. Mostly girl/girl stories.

[This message has been edited by Tawny T (edited 01-17-2000).]
 
The idea

I am allready a fan of Tawny W's writting
(I sent her and e-mail compementing her story "My Very Loving Mother"

I think someone should do a story with a Reluctant mother and a Daughter trying to seduce her.

A bit like some of the popular Mother Son stories out there at the moment.

It should have a long lead up to build tension and not be rushed into to action.
 
I wrote one called 'Age of Discovery 2' that is somewhere in the submission process, should be up in a couple of weeks or months...who knows? Anyway, it has the Racheal from Age of Discovery with her boyfriend...and her mother.
 
Back
Top