Very new poster here...

your PM box

is full. You might think about emptying it....

mmmm....must ask, what is OFF limits????

IllLickItClean said:
oh fuck me please! goodness... that sounds like heaven to me. so tell me, in this fantasy do i get to do anything to the bi girls?
you can tongue and lick the bi girls all you want. you can have one use a strap on with you. Hell I may even have one do you in the ass at the same time I'm doing your pussy. mind you, that's only if you're a good girl. If you're a naughty girl you can't touch the bi-girls although they can do anything to you, but let you cum. :devil:

Last edited:
IllLickItClean said:
in my fantasies i like to imagine being at the center of a bunch of guys who all begin to cum on me... maybe i've been sucking them or they've just been jacking off while they watched me getting myself off.... oh soooo hot!
Well, I'll be over in the Bay area in the next few weeks, so if you want an English guy to help bring your fantasies to life, I'm your man!!!

IllLickItClean said:
This is my first time posting on this site but I thought what the hell, I'll jump right in ;)

After being a fairly avid reader here I joined tonite and am feeling courageous so here is a series I took a few months ago...sorry...camera phone quality. Be nice?!? :eek:

You have legs to be proud of. I would sever a person at the hips for those legs.

Er.... I mean.....

;)

No, really though, you have beautiful, shapely legs and all I can say is Wow.

What an inviting sight.

IllLickItClean said:
A little innocence in white?

The pictures may be innocent enough, but not the thoughts they inspire sweetheart. :devil:

Indeed, I think that the thoughts of most guys (heck and probably most girls) who've read this thread are far from innocent.

I know mine are. ;)

Wow...you are so hot I'm tempted to think you took photos off a professional model's site.

But I'm glad you didn't.

Coven911 said:
is full. You might think about emptying it....

mmmm....must ask, what is OFF limits????

:) so it was. i just emptied it out. there are many i didn't get to reply to however....sorry to those ones!!

So what is off limits? That is a good question. I'm very open to most anything...just don't bring like animals into it lol... i love them and all...but not like that! :D

Gorgeous....simply delicious, can't wait to see more.

Welcome to Lit!

:rose:

IllLickItClean said:
hahahaha ostrich....wow

Here are a couple butt shots for the ass fans out there....
You have a very tempting ass! Do you like anal play? ;)

IllLickItClean said:
hahahaha ostrich....wow

Just yummy pics and thanks for sharing. Nice Ass panties and and and ;)

Definitely yummy pictures, bi-curious here. I love your breasts, just can imagine sucking on your nipples easily.

IllLickItClean said:
hahahaha ostrich....wow

Mmm..... very sweet tushie..... just want to plant a nice *kiss* on each cheek :devil: :catroar: :kiss: :kiss:

Genrus said:
mmmmmmmmmm - sweetie - that is just pure heaven! Wow! THERE's my erection again!
oh no!!! whatever will you do with that? ;)
peekingone said:
Just yummy pics and thanks for sharing. Nice Ass panties and and and ;)
hehe thank you too! :kiss:
PussyMistress said:
Definitely yummy pictures, bi-curious here. I love your breasts, just can imagine sucking on your nipples easily.
Well hello there! thank you... i like the sound of that :devil:
John048 said:
Mmm..... very sweet tushie..... just want to plant a nice *kiss* on each cheek :devil: :catroar: :kiss: :kiss:
;) are you allowed to do that????

PussyMistress said:

Love to join in with you!!

Love the "A little innocence in white?" pics. Sexy......way too sexy!

IllLickItClean said:
in my fantasies i like to imagine being at the center of a bunch of guys who all begin to cum on me... maybe i've been sucking them or they've just been jacking off while they watched me getting myself off.... oh soooo hot!

Put me down for this....great image...sending me over the edge. My you are a sexy girl!!!!

Back