Labyrinth (1 male needed, PM if interested)

"Really?" Sarah asked, surprised. Her smile grew brighter. "That's nice,' she added, riding Princess confidently and happily.
 
"Well we will be there soon my Queen," he said looking ahead. "They are preparing a little surprise for us I believe so we best be prepared. You know how chaotic they are."
 
"Oh dear," Sarah sighed playfully. "Fireys, I swear." Her smile was playful, her tone teasing. "I'd much rather continue surprising someone," she added slyly, looking at Jareth to see his reactions to her teases.
 
Jareth caught his wife's teasing tone and smiled widely back at her. "Why Sarah, anyone would think I had corrupted you. Perhaps you are right though. A small break could do the both of us a world of good." Looking around he spotted a small clearing and guided Shadow towards it. Smiling cheekily at her he indicated the beautiful soft grass. "Whatever my lady desires her King will provide." He dismounted and walked over to her. "My'lady if I may help you down I believe you have something you wish to discus with me."
 
Sarah giggled as Jareth led them to the clearing and she grinned as he offered to help her dismount. "Of course you can help me down," she said, getting into a position that would be easier for him to help her. She laughed at the thought of being corrupted by him, although it was slightly true.
 
Jareth reached up and easily lifted her down pulling her into his arms as he did so. Holding her close he kissed her softly on her lips and lightly traced her cheek and chin with one hand. "So my queen. What exactly did you have in mind for this little interlude of yours?"
 
Sarah cooed softly as he traced her cheek and chin. "Hmm, not sure yet," she teased quietly, bringing her face up close to his. A few moments later, she suddenly kissed him fiercely, giving a soft moan as she kissed him deeply.
 
Jareth was surprised at her fierceness but returned it in kind, crushing her to him and kissing her hard, thrusting his tongue deep inside her mouth. Their moans soon filled the little clearing.
 
Sarah moaned loudly, letting her tongue duel with his in their mouths, her body crushed against his. Reaching around his neck, she ran a hand through his long and wild hair, her small body trembling against his in their passionate embrace.
 
Jareth felt her hand in his hair and immediately ran one of his hands through hers, tugging and teasing it slightly. his kisses getting more intense as his other hand reached down and cupped her pretty butt and drew her in closer to him.
 
Their kisses became more intense, and Sarah felt his hand run through her hair and teasing it. She pressed him even closer to her as they kissed even more.

She took a deep breath in a quick break between kisses, her eyes closed in pleasure. "Surprised?" she asked her husband.
 
"Surprised, Yes?" he answered her a little breathless. Smiling mischievously at her he continued "Pleased even more so." He picked her up and walked her towards the soft grass all the while kissing her and nibbling her neck. "I am liking the way you are thinking my Queen," he whispered in her ear.
 
Sarah shivered against him. "I'm glad you do, my King," she whispered, pressing her small lithe body against his. "I enjoy your thought process, as well, Jareth."
 
Waving his hand a blanket appeared in the middle of the clearing and Jareth put his wife right in the middle of it. "Well my dear this is your show, so you tell me what you want me to do. We will see just how much you think you know," he chuckled.
 
Sarah chuckled and leaned up to kiss him again,running a hand along his chest longingly. "I'm sure you do, my love," she teased quietly. Her dress was a corset in the front, and she slowly undid the laces while holding his gaze.
 
Jareth grinned as she began her little strip tease. Well this might be interesting. He wanted to see how far his little bird would fly.
 
Sarah smiled as he grinned upon seeing her strip tease. She revealed the valley between her breasts, but not much else before undoing the zipper on her side to reveal the satin panties she had worn underneath. She kept her gaze on him.
 
Jareths grin widened and he lowered himself to the ground and stretched out, propping himself up on an elbow and watching her with hungry eyes.
 
Sarah continued to tease and tantalize him, her gaze and smile never faltering. When she was finished, wearing a red lacy bra and black satin panties, she looked at him. "Does this sight please you, my King?" She asked softly, almost shyly.
 
Jareth let out a slow low whistle. "Pleased does not begin to cover what I am feeling at this moment my Queen. I am waiting with baited breath to see what you will do next," he grinned.
 
Sarah blushed a bit. Her hands slowly unclasped her bra from the front and let it fall naturally off of her body, showing off her creamy white breasts, with their soft pink nipples quickly hardening. She held his gaze steadily.
 
Jareths grinned widened if that were possible. A bulge was forming in the front of his trousers and he did nothing to hide it, He wanted Sarah to know how much her little show was turning him on.
 
Sarah saw the bulge forming in his trousers and she smiled a bit bigger, if not a bit more shyly. She slowly slid her panties down her legs and laid there on the blanket, completely nude. She slowly reached over to Jareth and played with the hem of his trousers. "Not much more I can do right now, Jareth," she said quietly. "Want to aid in that?"
 
Jareth laughed. "Whatever my lady desires. Allow me." Standing up he began to dance slowly in front of her before rolling his hand along his arm. Wherever it passed his clothes turned to shadow and floated away. Soon he was left with nothing but his underwear. Laying down on the blanket he made a pass with his hand and they melted away revealing his erection in all it's glory. "Is this what my Queen required?"
 
"Yes, it is, Jareth," Sarah said, smiling widely. Leaning over, she began kissing him fiercely again, rolling so she was under him.
 
Back
Top