how to seduce mother in law

paul325i

Virgin
Joined
May 24, 2005
Posts
7
i've been married for a year now, been with my wife for over 5yrs....her mom is in her mid 40's, she is so very hot...still married to my father in law who is a beast. i know shes probably getting from him, because i always see him groping her. not sure what she thinks about me. not sure if she wants an experiene with another guy, but she always mentions how handsome all these guys are, so she might aching for it. i guess the only problem is, is it way too taboo for her to even think about being with me... anyone have any advice or experience on how to seduce mother in law?
 
I hope that if you make a pass at her, she tells your wife and then your wife takes you for every penny you have.
 
Last edited:
1. yeah, it's almost definitely too taboo unless there's something very, very unusual in that family.
2. if you make a move, look at the possible fallout: your wife won't exactly take it well, your father-in-law won't, and any siblings-in-law you may have, ditto.

unless she's ever actually made a pass at you, keep this idea in your head, man. and even if she has, look back at 1 & 2.

ed
 
LadyG said:
I hope that if you make a pass at her, she tells your wife and then your wife takes you for every penny you have.
I was going to say something along those lines. :)

It's ENTIRELY possible for people to appreciate the attractiveness of others without wanting to fuck their brains out. Fantasizing about this is perfectly fine, but not all fantasies are meant to turn into reality. Unless you fancy taking a huge piss on your marriage vows, you'll keep this one to yourself.

If you're still bent on trying this, I suggest you scoot on over to the "Incest is Best" thread on The Playground, where you'll be more likely to find validation.
 
Last edited:
Have you told your wife about your little fantasy? Most of us here on Lit won't condone cheating - so if you want to sleep with your mother-in-law, you'd best be getting permission from your wife or divorce paperwork and a lawyer.
 
Dude, enjoying a fantasy is one thing, acting upon is another.

You're married for F***s sake! Why would you do that to your wife.

Its just not cool.
 
college girl who loves a good....

Hey! I'm 21 and just happened upon this website the other day...
seems like a pretty cool spot...
I just started grad school and needed a way to destress so here I am :
 
Just out of curiosity, why did you choose to bump this gem for your first post? :confused:
 
Seems like a spammer who forgot to include a spam link. I'll be "her" inbox is already filling up.
 
Do you want to mentally and emotionally destroy your wife?
Wow...
I really hope you don't have kids.
 
It's been 7 years. Dude, I just don't think it is going to happen. Now do you have a cousin? Sexy Aunt or something?
 
Lynxie, Meladie, lustmuscle long gone. So I am going to give credit to Eilan for shutting this nonsense down the first time.

Eilan C O M E B A C K
 
Maybe it's just me and my cynical nature but could it possibly be that the original post was troll. Jus sayin;).
 
Maybe it's just me and my cynical nature but could it possibly be that the original post was troll. Jus sayin;).

Yeah probably not. I've been on this site for a long time and I run into these assholes on the regs. They honestly think that just because this is a "sex forum", we'll be clamoring to support infidelity.

And then I watch the laughs roll in when I see them get their heads kicked in by the people here who tell him what a dirty fucker he is for wanting to cheat on his wife. :D

Happens all the time.
 
Yeah probably not. I've been on this site for a long time and I run into these assholes on the regs. They honestly think that just because this is a "sex forum", we'll be clamoring to support infidelity.

And then I watch the laughs roll in when I see them get their heads kicked in by the people here who tell him what a dirty fucker he is for wanting to cheat on his wife. :D

Happens all the time.

7 year old post. This post is almost older than you. Get off your moral high horse for once.
 
7 year old post. This post is almost older than you. Get off your moral high horse for once.

Go drink hot dog water and die, cockroach. I fully realize the date of the OP, I clearly wasn't talking to the OP, so fucking learn to read before you try and show up your betters.
 
Back
Top