Holiday Fire Video—With Adorable Twist

3113

Hello Summer!
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Posts
13,823
From here:
You know those really stupid but also kind of economically brilliant videos that are just hours of footage of a burning log in a fireplace? The point is to throw one of these things on for added effects during the holiday season, especially when one doesn’t actually have a fireplace to enjoy a real wintertime hearth. The phenomenon used to just be a basic network television thing, broadcast in place of regular programming on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but nowadays these suckers are available pretty much everywhere, from Netflix to Hulu to Video on Demand to YouTube.

But as of this Christmas, every single one of these dumb things has been utterly invalidated, behind-the-scenes parody or no, because Internet Empress Lil Bub just swooped in and metaphorically body-slammed every single one of them: She released one of her own. That’s right, above is a video of the world’s most adorable tiny cat just lying around in front of a crackling fireplace for a full hour.
So, if you're looking to have a yule-log-fireplace on your television, consider this one. It give you a kitty as well.
 
Haha, that's cute. I don't think I've seen a cat with it's tongue hanging out like that before.
 
Back
Top