More incest stories!

I'd really like to see more lesbian taboo tales where a virgin daughter is taught how to have sex by her sister/mother/auntie ... or practises on her brother ... or is caught masturbating by a family member and punished. Lol, anybody working on something like this? c;

I'd really like to see more lesbian taboo tales where a virgin daughter is taught how to have sex by her sister/mother/auntie ... or practises on her brother ... or is caught masturbating by a family member and punished. Lol, anybody working on something like this? c;

well actually I have a few:
Carrie and Rebecca ( mother and daughter)
Emily and her Mother
Aimee and her Mom
Tara ( 3 some with the daughter- Penny)
The woman of her dreams
What a girl like me
Cindy and Fran
It's more fun losing ( lesbian nude wrestling)
The Art Class
Melanie's Present
Kim & May
The Beach ( sisters- ahhhh)
Love finds Rowena Crenshaw
Getting Wet ( mother and daughter and neighbours
X-Stream Part 2
The Light Meter Part 2
Melanie ( different character- I just like the name)
How things turn out
The Keeper of Maxine's Memory
Anna Pony girl
Old Friend
Hairy Girls ( Really Hairy girls)
Mother to Sub (incest)

Other than those; not much at all.

How about a family where all the women are lovers - mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins. As each girl turns eighteen, she is inducted into the "family secret" and deflowered by her mother or an older sister. The men of the family have no idea.

If you want, the men could have a parallel secret, and both sexes are completely unaware of each other's secret! But that might be a little too cute.

Very hot, the mom rubs her pussy and makes her cum. I like your idea of the brother being brought in to practice sex on her. She's never seen a big erect cock before and gets so hot and excited ....

Back