Bisexuality openness

sterculius

Literotica Guru
It's a constant source of frustration to me that I must always be watchful of what I say in public that could possibly lead to people to suspect my bisexuality. A part of me wishes I could say " Yes, I'm a cocksucker. Why do you ask?" Do many of the people on the forum struggle with this issue? How open and candid are you regarding your sexuality?

I would love to be open, especially around guys I think might be bi. One of the things I love about hanging out with my gay couple is that we can talk so openly about man-on-man sex.

It's a constant source of frustration to me that I must always be watchful of what I say in public that could possibly lead to people to suspect my bisexuality. A part of me wishes I could say " Yes, I'm a cocksucker. Why do you ask?" Do many of the people on the forum struggle with this issue? How open and candid are you regarding your sexuality?

I understand your situation. As a gay man that lived and worked in a small conservative town I was always pretty discrete about my sexuality. I did meet men there (some were a bit surprising) but mostly I hooked up with men out of town. My partner and I both retired earlier this year and we live in a larger city and have become pretty open.

I would love to be open, especially around guys I think might be bi. One of the things I love about hanging out with my gay couple is that we can talk so openly about man-on-man sex.

I have hooked up with bi or curious men in the past and they always had plenty of questions. I enjoyed talking with them about their sexuality.

It is frustrating not to be able to say what you want, especially as you say, around guys that might be wanting to do the same. There are lots of us.

I'd also love to be out to a woman or group of women so we could compare notes, rate guys, share experiences, etc.

Frustration

Like many, I would assume, I have hidden the gay side. While married, I was completely monogamous. Forcing me to shut down those desires. The ex was completely against any form of adventure. The closest we came to venturing beyond the realm of "normal" M/W sex was a position where she would be between my spread legs. Had she had a cock, she would have been fucking me.

Since our separation. I have " come out" to two woman. One a bisexual, the other a long term relationship lesbian. They have both been a god send in that I have been able to verbalize my desires, my experiences, and in doing so gain perspective, and understanding.

A word of caution though. I have known these woman for years, and had complete trust in their confidentiality. I am prepared at any time that they "slip up", and divulge my sexuality. I am one step from full disclosure, and coming out. So unless you feel likewise, be careful who you share with.

I live in a small bible belt town and keep my bisexuality hidden as much as I'd love to be able to be open about it. My wife knows, but doesn't approve and as much as her and her daughter confide in each other, I expect my stepdaughter knows too. I was going to come out to the kids, but the wife talked me out of it. As long as we're in a committed relationship, I don't expect anything to change.

My ex knows too, but she's bi as well and doesn't talk about it in public.

As a bi guy I have no desire to come out about my desires but it would be nice to be more free. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

since sissy is a sissy and is in public this is not a problem.
As long as you hide you will always be bothered by it. The only way changes come is if you do it.
What is "Gay"? Is it two people of the same sex having sex, that is sex.
Do you wish to love and marry someone of the same sex? You can.
Bi, means that you have sex with anyone, now that is sex.

No...I have never believed it important that people have a need to know...I don't need someone (besides the truthfulness to my Wife) knowing I've lived the gay and Bi lifestyle to make me happy... I don't need a flag to be noticed.

How often do people really have in-depth conversations about sex in real life? With anyone other than sexual partners that is.

It's pretty rare for me to find myself in a situation where I feel the need to say, "cock is nice once in a while." But on the other hand, I also rarely feel the need to say, "I enjoy vaginas."

I mean, how often is sex seriously discussed?

No...I have never believed it important that people have a need to know...I don't need someone (besides the truthfulness to my Wife) knowing I've lived the gay and Bi lifestyle to make me happy... I don't need a flag to be noticed.

It's not so much a question of needing that people know, but one of not having to keep a side of yourself a secret, as if were something to be ashamed of. I'm a Cocksucker. I really like the way that being a cocksucker makes me feel. I've been complimented on my oral abilities and I'm proud of what I'm able to do to a man with my mouth, but no one must know!!

How often do people really have in-depth conversations about sex in real life? With anyone other than sexual partners that is.

It's pretty rare for me to find myself in a situation where I feel the need to say, "cock is nice once in a while." But on the other hand, I also rarely feel the need to say, "I enjoy vaginas."

I remember one time, while my wife and I were eating watermelon with another couple, I equated eating watermelon with eating pussy, that you have to use your whole face, and the other couple looked shocked. I wasn't trying to be offensive, just candid, C'mon world, lighten up!

It's not so much a question of needing that people know, but one of not having to keep a side of yourself a secret, as if were something to be ashamed of. I'm a Cocksucker. I really like the way that being a cocksucker makes me feel. I've been complimented on my oral abilities and I'm proud of what I'm able to do to a man with my mouth, but no one must know!!

But...how often does it come up?

I'm bi. I generally haven't told anyone. But...they also haven't asked.

It's as secret as the color boxers I'm wearing. True, nobody knows, but not because it's a giant secret.

I remember one time, while my wife and I were eating watermelon with another couple, I equated eating watermelon with eating pussy, that you have to use your whole face, and the other woman looked shocked. I wasn't trying to be offensive, just candid, C'mon world, lighten up!

This is why I switched to seedless pussy.

Also, good technique. I approve. Gotta let the juice run down your chin.

I'm not ashamed or anything about being bi, it's just be fun to share openly with people. Girls tell each other every (and I mean EVERY) detail about their sex lives. I'd love to be able to chime in with something like, "Don't you love it when his knees buckle as he cums in your mouth?" Or, "I know guys think it's hot to cum on your face, but, damn, it's hard to get sperm out of my eyelashes!"

I got over being ashamed of cocksucking a long time ago. Not talking about it is more of a now ingrained "survival technique" than anything else these days.

Very true. Even with some partners, the topics can bring forth surprises and not all of them positive.

Bisexuality Openness

- I am a closeted bisexual too and I am not sure if I will ever come out, but I have a lot of empathy for you. I know, sure as hell, my Dad, my brothers and the male relatives would not like it, but I will always enjoy freely the intimacy of both men and women!

According to my wife (and my sister in law), women discuss the intimate details of their sex lives with each other all the time. I now know all about the sex lives of my wife's friends, and her friends (and my mother in law) all know about me.

Like I said, I'd love to be able to chime in with, "Last weekend, a guy was railing me so hard that, when he pulled out, I had the longest, loudest fart. I swear, if he hadn't have cum on my stomach, I'd have blown a cum bubble the size of a Volkswagen."

yeah

Yes, it would be nice, even rewarding, to be open with acquaintances. Very seldom has it been possible, let alone comfortable to discuss sexuality with those in my circle. Thinking about it, it hasn't ever happened except with sexual partners. Not very frustrating for me but the frustration of the OP is certainly understandable. It is not a good thing to keep exceptional talents hidden.

Back