What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh,migrains such and I totally feel for you. I've been lucky in the fact that I've only had two during the pregnancy. Try advil liquigels, they worked for me because they act faster than any other pill form. *hugs* Hope it gets better.

Thanks Hun, I use to use the liquidgels until my neurologyst pointed out they have less in them then the extra strength advil. I simply asked, "well how much can one take before you over dose on Advil?" Her response was for me to take 4, yes 4 extra strength Advil at the minute I felt the onset of a migraine. Usually works if I catch it on time, if not, I wait until I throw up and Im usually good to go after that...

I would hate to have suffered from them while pregnant, you can't take much for anything while pregnant and that would be hell!

C

Wishing it was tomorrow. I'm going to be optimistic and hope that good things are going to happen :D

Ever feel like your between not just a rock and a hard place, you're between a rock, a hard place, a cactus, a minefield and a firing squad. That's kinda where I am right now.

Ever feel like your between not just a rock and a hard place, you're between a rock, a hard place, a cactus, a minefield and a firing squad. That's kinda where I am right now.

Here you go Abs. Your very own mine sweeper. Now you have a way out ;)
minesweeper.jpg

*wields chainsaw*

if the mine sweeker doesn't work out, I'll chop down the cactus for ya!

:eek::D EL with a chainsaw. Now there is a vision. Just watch which way it falls, cactus can be a thorny problem :D

Tx, does that pic of the minesweeper look like White Sands Missle Range to you too? :D

Ahhh , Home :)

Since I grew up on the other side of those mountains :p

Whinge, whine, whinge, whine...............................

:( :( :(

It's just a freakin' cold, but I feel like shite.

Going to settle down on the couch with the wife, a dish of tirimasu, a cup of tea, and a movie. then a hot bath, some 'night nurse' and bed.

Going to settle down on the couch with the wife, a dish of tirimasu, a cup of tea, and a movie. then a hot bath, some 'night nurse' and bed.

If you weren't so i'll i'd steal your tiramisu without batting my eyelids...but im not that mean when you're a sickie.

But then, i'm a sickie too, will you share? *cute pout*

If you weren't so i'll i'd steal your tiramisu without batting my eyelids...but im not that mean when you're a sickie.

But then, i'm a sickie too, will you share? *cute pout*

Too late, all gone.
I've moved on to left over Chinese from last night........damn cold just makes me so hungry, but at least I'm not smoking.....I don't think I could inhale if my life depended on it.

Sorry you're feeling sick too. *Auntie Hugs*.

Elaborate on this 'night nurse' thing?

Last edited:
Too late, all gone.
I've moved on to left over Chinese from last night........damn cold just makes me so hungry, but at least I'm not smoking.....I don't think I could inhale if my life depended on it.

Sorry you're feeling sick too. *Auntie Hugs*.

lol im still smoking (bad me!)

i want tiramisuuuuu *pout*

Pretty darn good today, although I seriously need a nap...or a good fuck. One of the two

Ooh! or maybe a good fuck then a good nap while we cuddle! :D

I misunderstood someone this afternoon and I feel crappy about it. :(
Nothing bad was said........there wasn't any argument.
I just should have paid better attention to what was said.

Mordinggg, lovelies.

I never realised how much a simple cold fucked with your ability to think and plan, and just do. But hell yes.

I'm up, because I'm sick and tired of waking every freakin' hour to drink a gallon of water because I'm so dry - breathing through my mouth,not my nose, and then to pee the gallon I drank on the last wake up. For heaven's sake.

I'm trying to plan the timing for tonight's dinner with the kids......my head just won't work properly. I think I've got it right so everything's cooked at the same time...problem is I will be in the car collecting them when everything has to come out of the oven.......Min will just freak! I think I'll plan it for half an hour earlier, and simply put everything on 'warm' in the oven while I go collect them - it's only a 20 minute drive there and back - providing they're ready, that is! Then Min can prepare the chocolate puddle pudding while I'm out, and have it ready to cook while we eat the main course.

I think that makes sense....we'll just have to see. The main chore for the rest of the day is to tidy up this pit before this evening, so they at least have somewhere to sit!!! and work out the dining table so we can get 5 round it.....no mean feat, believe me.

Right now, I'm ravenous, so it's a huge bowl of porridge for me with golden syrup. Yummmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back